FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Who else like sex outdoors like this?

Who else like sex outdoors like this?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andg OP   Couple  over a year ago

|neath

I think it's a big turn on too.

We were out walking one summer day and we were very hot. We got up to a lonely path on a hill and we started kissing. My hands were everywhere and I lifted up her short dress. I found her tits and played with them. We walked up the hill and stopped at the top. It was very hot. We kissed again. Her hands were in my jeans and feeling me. She kissed me and pulled me closer. I want it, she said. I pushed her dress up and pulled down her sexy briefs. She opened my jeans and I let them slip down. I took my shirt off and then she pushed her dress right off onto the floor. We were so horny. I pushed my cock up to her. We just wanted to fuck. didnt care if anybody came past. She took her bra off and we kissed. We were on top of the hill and could be seen if anybody wanted to look. Or we could be caught if anyone came down the path. I pushed my cock up her. Then I plunged into her as far as I could go. SHe pulled my ass closer so I would go up further. We shagged and kissed. We didnt care if we were seen. We fucked hard till I shot my cum right up her. We kissed as the cum trickled down her legs. and over me. Outdoors and in the open was a real turn on.

Anybody else like that?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Very sexy tale-

There is nothing better than spontaneous outdoor hot sex between two horny people.

Actually there is- spontaneous outdoor hot horny sex between three people.

wish i had been there to watch or join in.

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Absolutey wind.in your body as you fuck wildly. Great

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/02/12 08:30:10]

Outdoor sex is the best no doubt but I just love being naked outdoors...lol. Try a nudist beech.. there is oftern plenty going on...when its a bit warmer unless your really brave.

Would have love to catch you both at it!!

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

"Outdoor sex is the best no doubt but I just love being naked outdoors...lol. Try a nudist beech.. there is oftern plenty going on...when its a bit warmer unless your really brave. "
me too Barmouth here I come lol

|neath

Taht would have been very sexy. Once we were shaggiung hard and not able to stop, it would be great if you came up and watched or even touched us or more.

|neath

[Removed by poster at 02/02/12 18:16:03]

|neath

[Removed by poster at 02/02/12 18:20:51]

|neath

Another time we were on holiday. We were in a small village inn. We'd eaten and had lots of nice wine and went up to our room It was very hot so we got naked and started kissing. We felt very horny and I opened the curtains. We moved to the window and I started sucking her tits. It was so sexy knowing we might be seen. As we got hornier we were still standing and I pushed my cock up her. I pulled her towards the window. Let's do it outside the curtains, I said. So we slid out and we were over the street. There was no glass between us and the road. We were one floor up. It was quiet out there but anytime someone could pass. So we started. I pushed further up her and then we couldn't stop. We wanted to be seen then. Again I shot my cum right up her. We let it trickle down our legs. I kissed her as we were both naked there. I went down and licked my cum from her. Then we kissed. We hoped we'd been seen.

|neath

Has anybody ever been shagging in a hotel and been interrupted by a couple or anyone else.?

» Add a new message to this topic