FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A day off work

A day off work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acko9568 OP   Man  over a year ago

saltburn

A day off work and I had arranged to meet one of my friends from fab. She loved a sensual massage and it always ended in her having an explosive orgasm. Really looking forward to enjoying our meeting.

I ran a bath, set up the massage table, the oil on the radiator warming nicely. Into the bath, a nice relaxing soak, my cock enjoying a lazy gentle fondle, knowing her tight warmth would be engulfing me soon enough.

I stepped out of the bath, towelled down and pulled on my dressing gown, an hour to go until she arrived. I checked Fab and she had sent a message. Ping, my cock hardened in anticipation. But no!!! Damn, she had to cancel as family emergency had cropped up. Philosophically I shrugged my shoulders and accepted that these things happen.

Just then there was a knock at the door, so I hastily adjusted myself and went to see who was there. I gently opened the door to see it was James, my landlord.

“Hi, just thought I would call on the off chance you were home, see how things are with the house. Can I come in?”

So I invited him in. “Coffee” I asked, and made my way to the kitchen.

“Do excuse my dress, I have just got out of the bath”

“No problem, maybe I should have arranged to come over. Looks like you have plans” he said.

“Not now” I said. “Plans have changed.”

I explained that a (gf) was due to visit but had to cancel. He said shame and that he had always wondered what a massage felt like. I toId him I had never massaged a guy, meanwhile my cock twinged, at a thought of “what if”...

“First time for everything, and I’m sure it would be really enjoyable?” He asked

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

saltburn

“ if you have time, how about now” and pointed to massage table.

I said fine and told him to make himself comfy on the table.

He started to disrobe and asked if I wanted him naked, which I agreed to. I told him I would be naked if he felt more at ease and he looked me in the eye and said he had hoped I would be.

For a spur of the moment meet, I felt as nervous as I always feel when arranging a meet.

He stood in front of me in just his boxers and turned round to take them off. His slim body facing away from me and his cheeks nice and firm. I must admit to being quite turned on and shrugged off my dressing gown as he draped himself face down on the cushioned massage table, his head turned away from me.

I made small talk as I opened the bottle of oil, feeling it’s warm, slick smoothness on my palm, before I finally drizzled some onto his back, my hands finally touching his taut shoulder muscles. He gasped lightly at the initial touch, turning to low moans of appreciation. He turned his head, and his eyes locked onto my hardening manhood.

“Wow, that is one beautiful looking cock you have, and all the better for being shaven smooth. Can I feel it?” I moved to allow him easier access and the coolness of his fingers wrapping around my length were deliciously horny. He gripped me hard, and pulled me to his open mouth, the warmth of his breath a direct contrast

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Wow more please

By *eabrooksguyMan  over a year ago

alfreton

Mire please, love the thought of a massage

saltburn

His tongue, a pointed little snake head, probed my stiffened cock head, trying to taste all of my silky precum, before his mouth engulfed the head, the tongue rolling round, and this time it my throat making the appreciative noises. My hands were meanwhile making their way down his slim back to the tops of his buttocks. I regretfully took my leave of his welcoming mouth as I poured oil onto the crack, and worked oil into his skin.

I was now positioned by his feet, working my way down the back of his legs, his moans encouraging me to carry on. Having now reached his toes, working my fingers into the gaps between them, I told him to turn over, so I could carry on up the front of his body. Finally I got to see his delightful slim cock and balls, like mine, completely denuded of hair. I just knew that I would be tasting all of his manhood, and very soon!!!

Mmmmm

Great story

saltburn

Bottle of oil in hand I lazily drizzled it across his chest, slowly meandered south onto his stomach, watching it pool in his navel, before seeing his cock jump in anticipation as it splashed onto him. I worked his chest, seeing the sheen of oil spread. He knew I was teasing and I moved further south, getting closer and closer to his genitals. My hands were kneading his flesh, relishing his discomfort in not being sexually administered to. I got oh so close to his hardness, his hips rising to my touch, and moved my hands to cup his buttocks, my oiled fingers meeting in the crease, the tips just brushing his puckered private place, as he pushed down to trap them.

I asked, unnecessarily, how he was enjoying, to be answered with him wriggling his buttocks to keep my fingers close to his anus. I pulled my hands free to massage the tops of his thighs, the backs of my hands gently nudging his ball sack, another moan escaping him. I watched the clear liquid seeping from his cock and couldn’t resist returning the favour previously administered. Leaning forward I stuck out my tongue and probed, tasting his sweet salty nectar. My mouth, with a mind of its own, engulfed his head, and descended as deep as his public bone. He tasted amazing, the silky smooth hardness an aphrodisiac to feed my own hunger.

His hands lifted and rested gently on my head, my own movements causing him to buck in my mouth.

“Better be careful”, he moaned. “You’ll make me cum if you don’t behave”.

That was all my pent up frustrations needed. I just knew I was going to finish him off and moaned with his cock deep in my mouth, knowing the vibrations would deliver another sensation. I brought my hand between his legs, cupping his smooth ball sack, my middle finger in the crack of his arse, searching for his hole.

“Ohhhhhh FFFFfffuccccckk” as he thrust one final time, his cock pulsing it’s white sap, my mouth feeling it’s heat as it splashed into me. I swallowed, sucked and drained all he had to offer, till he couldn’t take any more. He sat up, swung his legs over the edge and turned round, before bending over and asking me to fuck him, hard......

More

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Mmmmm horny

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

saltburn

Luckily I had condoms close by, having prepared for the other meet, so I ripped the foil off and gloved up, prior to trickling more oil into the crack and massaging his puckered hole with my thumb, slowly easing it into his hole, lubricating it, hearing his moans as his muscle spasmed on my thumb, then eased allowing more access. Finally my thumb was fully inside as he pushed back on me. I trickled more oil on him then on my proud cock, lubricating it for ease of access.

He knew what was coming and pulled his cheeks wide apart, and I removed my thumb, placing my cock against his hole. Slowly I eased my way in, feeling his tightness against my glans. “ ohhhh, that feels fucking gorgeous, I want all of you inside me” he moaned. At that I slowly started to widen his hole, before feeling the satisfying pop of my cock head inside him. I pushed more, sliding into the slick hole till finally I was fully home.

I paused, allowing him time to get used to my girth, feeling him contract and expand, gripping, almost milking, the hardness inside of him. I eased back a little and fucked him hard. He moaned even more and we started fucking hard, my cock pulling back till just my glans were in him then fully hammering, I gripped his hips, pulling him on as I thrust forward. I felt that familiar tingle start to grow, my cock swelling more as I prepared to shoot. He tended, feeling the difference and told me to cum inside him... this was all I need to fulfil my duty to both my clock and my fuck toy.

I thrust tight inside him, stopped and let the pulses fly, 6 or 7 huge jets as his ring tightened to trap me, hold me.

Then I felt him start to shudder , as his own orgasm erupted, and he gripped and release in time with his cum flying out.

The whole experience was incredibly horny and easily matched my expectations of a bi meet.

Hope you all enjoyed the story?

Great story

By *udeboy65Man  over a year ago

rotherham

Fantastic xx

» Add a new message to this topic