FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bound To You

Bound To You

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Since I first met you Sir iv not been able to get you off my mind, constantly thinking about you and even in my sleep, those dreams are the reason I get some of my naughty ideas. One in particular always gets my heart racing and it gets me so wet. It starts like any other date/meet iv had with you, I decide how I am going to dress for you, I decide to wear a mini dress and heels this time, no stockings as we had discussed me being restrained and I thought it would be easier and look better with bare legs, I’d shaved everywhere that morning so I knew they would look amazing for the photo’s . I do my make up a bit more seductive then I would normally do it as I want to look a bit more naughty for you, I paint my nails and lips bright red and I attach my collar around my neck. I get a text saying your due to arrive any minute so I get on my knees, no blindfold today though until you decide you want me to wear it. You walk in and ask me to stand, I stand and we kiss the passion and electricity between us is amazing. I slow the kissing down and slowly unbutton your shirt and removing it fully , then I kneel and I start undoing your belt smiling thinking about it hitting my arse I pull your trousers and underwear down and your already so hard for me, next I take every inch of you in my mouth slowly sliding my mouth up and down deep running my nails across your lower back and your arse, I love looking into your eyes as I take you into my mouth its such a special feeling between us both. After a while you stop me and tell me now its time to taste me, I lay on the bed and you tell me to close my eyes, I hear you rummaging in your bag and I feel my eyes get covered, I have no idea what your going to do next, you then tell me to open my mouth and the next thing I feel is my mouth being gagged, then I hear things clattering and feel you wrapping cuffs around my ankle then you spread my legs wide and I realise your using the spreader bar on me and you ell me to raise my arms above my head and you attach some restraints to my wrists. I am laid fully restrained and I hear you taking pictures of me the thought of what may happen makes me so wet. You insert something deep inside me and it starts vibrating it drives me wild and then you combine it with the sensation of your tongue on my clit, you relentlessly lick and suck my clit until I am squirting multiple times, its a good job I am gagged or I would be begging you to slow down or screaming as I orgasm for you. After you think iv had enough you remove the restraints and tell me to use the wand on myself as you watch I cant see you but I know you’ve not took your eyes off me, you watch me orgasm again and take pics of me squirting. After iv recovered from my orgasm you tell me its time to finally hog tie me this is one thing iv always wanted to try, you tell me to lay on my front and you carefully bind my wrists and ankles until I am successfully hogtied , gagged and iv still got the vibrating egg inside of me buzzing away , next I hear the wand and I feel you press it against me and somehow attach it so it doesn’t move away from my clit, I am moaning onto the gag and writhing around and you come and kiss me hard. I love being bound to you xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic