FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Unexpected invite

Unexpected invite

By *ikeHuntx01 OP   Man  over a year ago

croydon

I work away a lot so spend a lot of time searching for women and couples to meet up with. One night while browsing the rooms i got a message asking if i fancied meeting a couple who were only a mile away from my location of course i agreed a time and they gave me there address.So i nervously got ready thinking what delights the night held for getting a semi hard on in the shower tempted to have a wank but i decided against it.I knocked on the door and this guy stood the smiling at me beckoning me in which helped my nerves he told me his name and said his wife would be down in five minutes and gave me a drink. We chatted and he told me they want me to use the wife in any way i wanted and she was completley submissive and with that this stunning lady walked through the door in a body stocking with holes for her tits and crutch. He said to her that i was her present for being a good wife all week and she said does he know the rules to which he replied he had tld me that she was mine to do what i want with. I told her to get on her knees and take my cock out which she did stright away wrapping her lips round my stiffening cock i placed my hands on her head and started to fuck her warm wet mouth pushing my cock as far as it would go down her throat expecting her to gag but she took every inch with ease. I was fondling her fantastic tits and pinching her long nipples which brough groans deep from her throat. Looking across a her husband he was sitting there with his cock in his hand wanking and encouraging me to use her like a slut. I pulled my cock from her mouth and pushed her onto her back and spread her legs wide open to reveal a tightly trimmed pussy very neat and tidy and slipped a finger into her she was soaking wet and i mean i pulled my fingers out and there was juice dripping off them so i made her lick it off my fingers and then replaced them back into her wet hole she started to thrust her hips up onto my finger trying to get the deeper into herself so i speeded up and got the message i was being to gentle with her.Her husband started calling her a dirty slut and asked her if she was enjoying herself to which she replied she was but thought i was still a little nervous with that he stood up and walked over and grabbed her hair and forced his cock into her mouth and stared ramming it into her fucking her mouth like a cunt and calling her a dirty filthy bitch i could feel her pussy getting even wetter and used some o her juice to wank my cock. I then told her to get on her knees and got behind her and as she continued to suck her hubby i slipped my cock into her soaking wet cunt with ease and i felt her tighten the muscles of her well lubricated pussy around my shaft as i grabbed hold of her hips and started to pound my thrbbing cock into her she was moaning loadly with every thrust grabbing her hair and pulling her back onto my cock to get as deep as i could all the while hubby kept fucking her mouth.I got her juice on my finger and i lubed up her ass running my finger round and around her brown bud wich drove her into a frenzy and she started calling us dirty bastards as we used this sexy horny slut. Her words must have had an effect on me as i felt myself cumming and told them so the hubby told me to fill her married pussy with my spunk as he wanted to slip into her spunky cunt after i had filled her with those words i unloaded wad after wad into her already soaking cunt and a i did she came all over my cock.It felt like i came for over a minute pumping into her i finaly pulled out and looked at the mess i had left with that hubby got behind her and slipped into her and unloaded into her sexy stunning wifes pussy.That was my very first time with a wife and hubby

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic