FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Fantasies

My Fantasies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have several fantasies.

I used to fantasise about having sex with complete strangers. Of course I've had sex with loads of strangers now, but the thrill is still with me. To meet a guy in a bar and to make it obvious that I'm up for it and then go back to his room to be fucked is so thrilling and so naughty.

I used to fantasise about groups of men using me for sex. I've been to several greedy girl parties now and loved every one of them. At my first greedy girl party, I slowly pulled down the zip on the front of my dress a little lower with each glass of wine I drank. I was totally naked underneath. After a few glasses of wine I just stood up and pulled the zip completely down and opened my dress to reveal my naked body. I then pulled the dress off and threw it onto a chair and did a whirl. within seconds there were 6 guys around me fondling my breasts and naked body while I reached down and felt their rock hard cocks. They then lifted me up and carried me through to the bedroom and put me onto the bed. I simply said, 'So who's first boys'. That was a night to remember. I felt like a real slapper and at times I think I am one.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

horny story,next time im down in swansea will give you a shout to see if you want to meet in a bar,then back to my hotel for some fun.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My hubbies fantasy is to watch me to a striptease at say a working mens club with the room full of guys.

By *evil-on-my-shoulderMan  over a year ago

Northampton

wow great greddy girl storie

» Add a new message to this topic