FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Voyeur Biker

Voyeur Biker

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Arriving at the caravan site he saw the looks on all the faces as he stopped the bike outside reception.

He was used to people looking at the bike, the noise of the slash-cut exhausts generally got the attention of most people.

He walked in and booked into the caravan, realising he had arrived well before his friends he took keys for both caravans and rode across the site.

Parking the bike he walked across to the pool, leaving leathers and jeans in the caravan.

Once in the pool it was so quiet, a couple of kids at one end of the pool and the lifeguard sitting on the poolside.

He sank into the water, the cold outdoor pool water soaking into his muscles tense from 200 miles on a motorcycle.

He let out a sigh of pleasure as he slipped deeper into the water, looking across the pool her caught a glimpse of the lifeguard sitting opposite him.

23 or 24 years old, slim with ginger- blonde hair, dressed in a yellow polo shirt and a pair of baggy blue shorts.

He could see enough of her to see that under the top and shorts she wore a red swimsuit.

Looking across he realised that he could see her legs crossed one over the other, and a tantalising look up her shorts leg.

He saw nothing else, but sat there in the water relaxing in the peace and quiet of the pool.

Looking round he realised that he was alone in the water, and he realised that the girl on the pool side was looking at him.

He carried on looking towards her, there is no way she could see what he was looking at or what was in his mind.

As he watched she slowly uncrossed her legs, sitting with her legs parted a little he could see up both legs of the shorts and a glimpse of the red swim suit covering her crotch.

Seconds passed and he watched as her hand settled on her knee, and he watched closely as her hand slid slowly up her thigh towards her shorts leg.

He saw her slowly slide the leg of the shorts higher and higher and her fingers sliding up with the fabric of the shorts.

Suddenly she stopped, the man looked to the left and saw a second lifeguard walking towards her, this guard was a man in his late 20s it was obviously the girls shift and she stood to greet her she smiled at the new guard and as she turned to leave looked across at the man in the pool and smiled.

Bored with being alone in the pool and the interesting view having gone he dragged himself from the water and off to eat.

After tea he wandered slowly across to the bar, with no particular rush, knowing that the rest of his friends and family would be there in the morning and he had an evening to kill in the bar.

The bar was quiet it was the first week after the school holidays had finished and most people had gone home.

He got a beer and relaxed into a deep leather sofa in the corner of the bar, as he relaxed he noticed across the bar two girls sitting facing him on a similar sofa.

He realised it was the same lifeguard from the pool earlier.

She was now wearing a skirt, short denim and tight round her curvy thighs the view of her legs even better than at the pool.

As he looked she slowly again opened her legs, this time there was no mistaking the fact that her legs were topped by a pair of bright white panties.

She looked across and smiled at him, he smiled back and as he did so she stood up and walked towards the bar.

He stood following her to the bar and as she ordered the drinks he smiled at her she spoke

‘hey are you the guy with the bike’

He laughed

‘yeh did you notice it earlier’

She laughed

‘Notice it, everyone on the site heard you arrive, its so loud’.

The man laughed

‘true, loud and unmissable’

The girl took the drinks and as she turned to leave she paused

‘I saw you at the pool earlier too by the way’

He smiled back at her

‘yep I know I saw you too but you were working’

She grinned at him;

‘Oh I know you did, were you trying to look up my shorts?’

The man grinned back,

‘well were you letting me?’

She smiled

‘I asked first Mr biker’

His answer was simply

‘Yes’

She smiled

‘In that case the answer is yes too’

She picked up her drinks and walked away.

He got a drink and walked back to his seat.

Looking across to where the girl had been sitting he saw she had left, he friend was still sitting there and the drinks were on the table too.

As he watched she returned and sat back at the table.

As he watched her legs parted slightly more and as he looked he saw there was no sign of the white panties she had been wearing.

Now he saw the pink skin of her shaven pussy, and as he watched her legs parted more for him to look up her skirt.

The two of them made eye contact across the bar and both smiled.

Nothing else was said or done and after he finished his drink he stood walking from the bar and smiling at the girl as he left.

Twenty minutes later he was sitting wearing nothing but a pair of boxer shorts relaxing with a coffee when the alarm on his bike roused him from his relaxation.

Grabbing the keys he rushed out of the caravan just in the boxer shorts.

Reaching the bike he saw the girl from the bar sitting on the bike.

She smiled at him and spoke

‘I am sorry I didn’t know it had an alarm and I only wanted to sit on it’.

He clicked of the alarm and looked at her

‘you only had to ask you know’

She looked back,

‘I am shy’

he laughed, noticing for the first time that the denim skirt she was wearing was round her waist and her pussy and arse on clear view to the man standing there in his tight lycra boxers.

She leaned back slowly on the seat, spreading her legs wider she smiled.

Staring at her he spoke slowly the bulge in his pants growing larger as he spoke.

‘So do tell whats this all about’

She grinned

‘i saw your badge on the leathers the one that said ‘Fab Bikers’ so I did some research since I have a fab profile too, I have seen your profile and I have seen you verifications and decided I would have some fun’

As she spoke she slid her legs off the bike, stepping towards him she spoke once more

‘make me a coffee’.....

He walked into the caravan and she followed, as he move to the kitchen area and the kettle she sat down on the large sofa at the end of the caravan, as she sat down she tried to get her skirt up round her waist and frustrated at its tightness on her hips she stood and unclipped it, letting it drop to the floor.

Sliding her T shirt off as well she sat in her bra and panties and watched him make coffee, smiling at the bulge now clearly obvious in his boxers.

As he walked towards her with the coffee she spoke gently

‘stand there for a second; put the cups down on the table’

He did her bidding and paused half way across the caravan a few feet from her; as he stopped she smiled and slid a hand down her belly to her panties, slipping a finger inside her panties she caressed her clit, all he could see what the fabric of her panties moving but it was clear what she was doing.

He moved a step towards her and as she saw him move she pulled her hand from her panties and spoke.

‘Stay there and watch, if you come one step closer I will get dressed and leave’

He took a step back and her fingers resumed their movement into her panties again and she smiled at him as she spoke

‘you see my biker friend I am a tease, a real fucking cock tease, I like to have men watch me, and you clearly like to perv having been looking up my shorts at the pool and up my skirt in the bar, so watch me and enjoy, but if you try to touch me at all I will leave; so shall I stay or go?’

Instead of replying he took a step back from her and she smiled;

‘no need to go back, but at least you know where you stand now, or I think maybe you should come closer, and kneel down between my legs, pass me the coffee and kneel between my legs whilst I drink my coffee’

He did as she said and started drinking his cup of coffee as she sat back, one hand caressing her clit inside her panties and the other holding her coffee cup and drinking slowly’

Her fingers were idly stroking herself, clearly not getting her anywhere near her orgasm, this was about teasing him and they both knew it.

As she drank her coffee she smiled down at him and spoke

‘I think it is time you showed me what is causing that bulge, loose the boxers and stand in front of me, don’t touch me or your cock, just stand and let me look at you’.

This was something he had never considered doing but somehow what she said made him even hotter and his cock even harder and so he stood up, dropping his boxers to the floor he stood with his thick 9inch cock standing almost vertically up his belly.

She smiled again

‘nice, I do love having men hard looking at me, watching me tease myself and wanting to touch me, even knowing they cannot’.

He said nothing his eyes riveted on the movement in the front of her panties.

He let his hands hang by his sides, he wanted to join her in a mutual masturbation session but he knew this girl was serious about walking out if he tried to touch her or himself, so he stood there his eyes riveted on the front of her panties.

Smiling to herself she moved her fingers faster and faster over her clit inside her panties then with a soft moan and then almost a scream she orgasmed ramming her fingers deeper into her cunt as she did so.

Looking up at him she smiled and spoke

‘thankyou’

Standing up she slipped out of her bra and panties, standing in front of him naked she spoke again

‘lay down on your back, arms down by your sides and don’t move’

He did as she said and when he was on his back she stood over him, one foot each side of his head, facing towards his feet.

Slowly she lowered her body down till she was squatting, her bare pussy just inches from his mouth, he opened his mouth and felt the first drip from her pussy drop into it.

Looking down she spoke again

‘you are really good, most men have failed by now and tried to touch me, you seem to have will power, now lets see how much’

As she spoke she slipped her hand between her legs and started to play with her clit again, at the same time she reached forward with the other hand and gently ran her finger nails up and down his throbbing cock.

She was doing it with the perfect intensity to drive him towards cumming but not enough to actually make him cum.

Her fingers slipped deeper into her own cunt and in minutes she was cumming and soaking his face in her cum.

Moving up and off him she picked up her panties from the floor, rubbing them deep into her own cunt she then bent forward and pushed them into his mouth, as she did so she slipped her bra, skirt and t shirt on and walking to the door looked back at the shocked man naked on the floor, cock hard and with her panties in his mouth.

She smiled as she spoke

‘I will be back for those tomorrow night, same time, and I want you in your leathers, and oh yeh I may well bring a friend, if you are not wanting to watch fine, I don’t care’

With that she slammed the door as she left; they both knew of course that tomorrow he would be waiting !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otwife38FFWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

Possibly the hottest start of a story I've ever read

Bradford

"Possibly the hottest start of a story I've ever read "

thank you, I have a few posted on here, some good, some not so !

this is one I started ages ago and never finished or posted, I may write the next evening scenario at some point - any requests for the direction it goes message me !

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Bradford

He slipped the panties out of his mouth and wrapped them round his cock, in minutes they were full of his spunk as well as her cum, then he finally rose, and walked to the shower, the hot water cascaded over his body and he thought to himself

‘what the fuck have I got myself into’

The rest of the night and the day after was a blur of wicked dreams, hard cock, a little food, even less drink and the planned bike ride never happened.

24 hours after she had walked into his caravan he was standing in the living room dressed in his bike leathers, gloves and boots, naked under the leather and waiting for her to arrive.

Without anyone knocking the door opened and his tormentress walked in, this time she was not alone, just behind her was the girl she had been with in the bar the night before, both were wearing short skirts and tight tops, neither of them wore a bra and their hard nipples showed they were already either very cold or very turned on.

They walked towards him and the girl from the day before spoke;

‘before we go any further there are two things I must say, one that I am Kate and this is my best friend Marie; and second, same rules as last night apply try to touch us or yourself and we leave; so what do we call you’

The man looked at the two of them,

‘my name is Karl but you can call me anything you like dressed like that’

Kate looked at him and laughed

‘okay, we will forget your name is Karl and call you something else when an idea strikes’

Karl nodded

‘okay, whatever you choose is fine’

Kate smiled back

‘sit down on the sofa; legs as far apart as you can get them’

Karl obeyed her immediately and she stepped towards him standing between his legs as close to his body as she could, Marie moved in behind her and put her hands on Kates shoulders from behind’

The Kate spoke again

‘last night you were a good boy and resisted touching me when I got myself off well tonight we will see if you can resist touching when it is someone else getting me off’

As she finished speaking Marie slid her hands round Kates body and slowly caressed her tits, opening Kate’s tight top as she moved her hands down she ran her fingers across Kate’s belly and down over her skirt;

Kate reached up and dropped her now open blouse to the floor and then Maries hands moved behind Kate for a second, unfastening Kates skirt quickly that fell to the floor next to her discarded top.

Karl eyes widened as Maries hands came back round in front of Kate this time they went straight between Kates legs, her fingers caressing Kates clit and sliding into her soaking cunt.

Kate slipped her hands behind her and Karl just managed to see Kate lift Maries skirt and start to finger her friend as she was doing to her.

Karl was already sweating in his leathers in the caravan and now his temperature rose even more. Suddenly the two girls stopped and moved even closer to him, then they both knelt down, this time one straddling each of his leather clad legs, as they did so they sat down; each of them sitting asride a leg their bare soaking cunts on his leathers just above his knees, and once in position both started to grind their soaking cunts against the black leather of his pants.

As they rubbed harder and harder Karl felt Kate’s hands move to his jacket, she slowly unfastened the jacket baring his chest, as soon as it was bare both girls leaned down and taking a nipple each slowly started to suck and lick Karl's nipples.

It wasn’t long before both Marie and Kate reached orgasm grinding down on Karl's legs, the hard leather of his biker pants working to stimulate both the girls to orgasm.

As the relaxed they both stood up, and Kate looked down at Karl;

Lay on your back, its time you used those hands, I want to feel your gloves inside me and so does Marie.

As he lay on the floor the girls moved over his hands and now for the first time he got to touch Kate and her friend, although he could feel very little through the leather and armour of the fingers of his gloves.

Sliding two fingers into each of the girls cunts he moved them in and out of them both, literally finger fucking them both with the thick leather clad fingers.

As he fingered them Marie reached over and unzipped his leather pants, his cock immediately sprang forward and upwards to full erection; then she moved her hand away, riding hard down onto Karl's fingers both girls again worked themselves hotter and hotter until they both literally screamed in orgasm as they exploded onto his gloved hands.

Slowly relaxing and winding down from the ecstasy both girl looked down at Karl as he lay sweating between them, his bare chest and bare cock contrasting with the leather he half wore.

Then as the stood up Kate spoke again;

‘get up you fucking useless slut, get up and strip naked for us, I want Marie to see your fucking worthless body like I did’

Karl stood, and in silence removed all the leathers he was wearing till he was standing before the girls naked and hard.

Marie smiled as she turned to Kate and spoke;

‘he will do, lets make it happen, it will be a good test’

Kate laughed

‘as you wish’

Then turning to Karl she spoke

‘on your back on the floor, hands by your sides, we are going to tie you because we want you helpless for a while, if you wish not to play that is fine, if you are willing to play this game you will be rewarded’

Karl lay down, and both girls smiled, moving across his body Kate and Marie soon had his hands bound into his sides and his feet strapped together with a couple of belts Karl pointed out to them.

As he lay helpless he watched the two girls collect their clothes and dress then Kate looked down; we are leaving for exactly one hour, I am sure you will be fine like that for an hour, in the meantime you will be silent, you will say nothing, and you will not try to get out of the belts NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS’

She stressed the last part of the message and Karl looked quizzically at her.

She laughed and the girls walked out closing, but not locking the caravan door.

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Getting interesting

» Add a new message to this topic