FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gangbang n mmf

Gangbang n mmf

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I started 3somes young n got totally addicted to both them and gang/orgy. Curious to know others experiences. What size groups ppl been in?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Went to New Paradise club in Leicestershire last weekend... Tipped off to visit the orgy room by a guy who had just been in... I walked in and was faced with 2 lovely brunettes enjoying each other with 4 guys and a TV enjoying the ladies... So naturally I stripped off and joined in.... Lovely

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nice one! Will have to make a trip down south soon!

i got invited to a 'small' group session. turned out to be mmmmf! wow! she was led upstairs, blindfolded so had no idea who we were or how many of us there was! would love to repeat it!

By *unseekingcplCouple  over a year ago

Hamilton

we would love a small gangbang! but so hard to arrange as there is so many timewasters!

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Would mike another in my area

By *anthrov2Man  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

"we would love a small gangbang! but so hard to arrange as there is so many timewasters!"

I too would love to attend one as ive had my fair share of MMFs and now want to move up to the next level as would love to take part in helping the female be airtight as think that looks fooking amazing

Im genuine too as ive also had my fair share of timewasters - as they made me leave the site for about 4 months towards the end of last year

By *ustinsideMan  over a year ago

chester

I was involved in a gang bang many years ago without realising as i will explain.

My ex wife and i had got into the swing thing after many years of using the fantasy in bed of being with other people (more me wanting to see her with other men) Anyway we started to see this couple and would enjoy swapping with them, we only met them and for a couple of years that was all we done, then one weekend they told us they had been invited to a swingers party at a house near Manchester and asked us to join them. We went along and thought we were full of nerves at first we soon relaxed after a few drinks and started dancing then mixed and danced with other people as the mood relaxed more and people come to chat to us, anyway i was dancing and chatting with this very sexy woman must have been late 50's great tits she was just wearing a basque by this point and i was down to my pants. My wife had been dancing with our friend (the guy of the couple we went with) and i got so carried away dancing with this woman i had forgotten where my wife was until i realised the guy was now dancing with another woman. I looked around the room and couldn't see her but also realised that the room had emptied off a lot, I aske our friend if he knew where she was and he said the last he seen of her she had been dancing with a young guy and he thought they had gone upstairs, with that a couple of guys walked past and said i should come upstairs as there was a gang bang in progress and they wanted as many people up there as they could get. the room seemed to empty as almost everyone made their way upstairs. The woman o was dancing with took my hand and said lets go it sound fun and we joined the line of people on the stairs, It took agaes before we reached the room and we could hear chearing and clapping, a few men and women that passed us on their way back down told us we should get up there it was amazing and one guy said he had just cum twice and said they are trying to get all the guys to fuck her and the women can join in he said it was his first gang bang and he was buzzing. After some time we got to the front bedroom and there was this swing thing hanging from the cieling and i could see this guy standing next to it and could just see the womans feet were tied up to the ropes that went to the cieling, this guy had hold of them and it was clear he was giving her a good fucking and there were two guys behind him waiting for there turn. The guy who's house it the part was at was standing next to him getting the crowd to clap faster and faster as each guy got close to cumming until they had cum then a cheer rang out, He looked over to me and shouted come in join the lads and the woman told me to go and join the fun, I had forgoten all about my wife and just thought she must be up here somewhere. That was until i got to where this woman was being gang fucked and realised it was my wife. I didn't know what to do or say and at first i felt sick then shocked and i guess a bit of anger creaped in, my head was full of so much for a short time and i was frozen to the spot as i stood there and watched this guy fucking my wife as she lay tied in this swing tied up with a blindfold on. I could see that not all the guys had worn condoms and her pussy was covered in cum and the guy fucking her seemed to have cum at least twice as i stood there and he was fucking her bear back. I thought about stopping it until a woman next to me said you can tell she certainly love cock, look at the horny bitched face she has got the biggest smile on it and look at how she rocks her hips, she is riding them just as much as they are fucking her. I seemed to come back to earth and as i watched i realised she was encouraging the guys i could hear her saying things like come on fuck me. I decided to take my turn and became very turned on and in a way proud of her that she had taken so much cock and the women were also joining in sucking her tits and a couple of women finger fucked her, One women finger fucked her then licked the spunk off her fingers before going down on my wife to a big cheer, the guys did seem to like watching her lick the spunk from my wife.

I was so hard by the time i got to fuck her that i only lasted a couple of mins before i shot my load up her. The guy who's party it was ucked her last and as i watched i realised he was fucking her arse, my ex did love anal.

We never did get to do anything like that again and my ex told me she didn't realise so many guys had fucked her, she said the guy she went into the room with had fucked her on the bed first then asked if she had ever tried it in the swing she said he strapped her into it and asked if she would mind wearing the blindfold for added fun and she just thought he was the only one fucking her fo a while then she heard other voices and when she asked who it was he told her some other people had come to watch, but she then realised the cock inside her wasn't the same, but she was so turned-on she just enjoyed it and then she just remembers her body went into one long orgasm and she just didn't want it to stop, she said she remembers fingers, tonges and cocks inside her and she knew she had a lot of spunk inside her and a few guys had fucked hers arse and cum in it. She asked me if i was upset and started to say she wouldn't have got in the swing if she had known what he would do, I told her not to regret what had happened as it was clear she had enjoyed it and it had certainly got me very hard and fulfilled a fantasy of mine to attend a gang bang i just never thought it would be my wife getting the gang bang. Afetr that night we decided that we were not going to just have fun swinging with the couple we met and would try to meet at least one guy and have regular threesomes as i got more pleasure from my wife having other men than i did being with another woman when she had another guy. We did meet two great lads and enjoyed 2 years of regular MMMF fun not always all three guys at the same time as that wasn't always easy to sort out and there were times when i had to work so she would spend the night with the other two guy and come home the next day eager to get me to bed and tell me what they had done.

I wish my partner now was as open to sex with others but she isn't still i have my memories

fantastic story

brilliant

» Add a new message to this topic