FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Neighbour

My Neighbour

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Before getting together with my current partner I used to rent an apartment by myself in the centre of Cardiff. It was on the top floor of a 6-storey block with nice views across the city. I recall the week I moved in which was one of those rare summer periods where we had several days of continuous sun. The temperature was in the mid 20's and luckily for me I had a lovely south facing balcony which was not over looked and fairly quiet except for the adjoining balcony belonging to my neighbour.

It took me several days to get some organised and occasionally I would sit out on the balcony with a cool drink. There was no activity from my neighbour and so I assumed that they must be away. Being an avid sun worshipper I could stand it no more and so I decided to take advantage of those lovely rays to develop my all over tan. I set up my sun lounger and quickly undressed and applied a liberal coating of sun factor 10. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and it must have been one of the warmest days of the year.

I was in my early 40's and had recovered from a traumatic divorce. I had no baggage or dependencies and was ready to make up for lost time and enjoy myself. I had dosed off in the midday sun and on waking I sensed someone nearby. I looked up and it was my neighbour, or someone I assumed to be my neighbour on the balcony next to mine. He had obviously seen me naked but pretended to look in the other direction. As I raised my head he called across.

'Hi, how are you. My name is Alec and I guess you must be my new neighbour'

I reached for the towel to cover myself and we exchanged pleasantries and chatted for a while. He then offered me a glass of cool white wine which he handed across the balcony to me. Alec was very easy to talk to and I was pleased that I had such a nice neighbour. I subsequently found out that Alec was 60, had been widowed for several years and lived in the apartment alone. He had been retired for 2 years but that week he had been away on a short holiday with friends.

We had several glasses of wine while we chatted and I was very relaxed in his company. Eventually the conversation got round to me being naked on the balcony. I explained that I was a naturist and loved the sun and loved to sunbathe naked. I apologised if I had offended him by being naked but he quickly set my mind at ease and said it was perfectly ok. He was not in the least offended in fact he quite enjoyed seeing a naked female and it was some time since he had seen a naked female with such a lovely figure. He said that it was ok with him for me to sunbathe naked at any time. I was beginning to like this guy even more.

I was still holding the towel around me so I let it drop and put it on the table beside me. I was laying on my sun lounger totally naked sipping a cool glass of white wine while chatting away with my neighbour. It was so relaxing.

That is basically how I met my neighbour. One day he asked if I had ever modelled as I had the perfect figure for it. It turned out that he was a keen photographer and so I posed naked for him on a regular basis. I still went out on dates with other guys but nothing too serious as I wanted to retain my freedom. Alec was perfect in that respect he was a good friend and someone I could share a bottle of wine with and have fun.

One Saturday morning I rang Alec from my apartment to ask him if he would like some breakfast. It was 9am and he was still in bed. I asked him if he was going to pop over and he suggested that I bring it across to him. There were only two apartments on each floor and Alec's front door was just across the hallway from mine. He then said why don't you bring it across naked and make my day. It sounded quite naughty and I was always up for a dare and so I agreed to his request.

I loaded the tray with a small breakfast for two and headed across to his apartment totally naked. He had left the front door open for me and as I entered he shouted that he was in the bedroom. In fact he was still in bed. I laid the tray on his bed and sat on the edge while we chatted and nibbled away at the few pieces of toast that I had made. He then asked if I fancied getting in the bed with him. I jumped under the sheets beside him and within 5 minutes we were stroking and feeling each others bodies. I was surprised that his cock was as hard as rock and quite big too. I ducked under the bed clothes and sucked his cock and we ended up fucking the morning away. It was a real surprise. He had a lovely body and was very experienced in the art of love making.

Alec was almost 20 years older than me and both of us valued our independence. However it was good to have a friend especially one who would give me a good fucking on a regular basis.

I've always loved sex and always had a very open mind with regard to relationships etc. A few months later and quite out of the blue Alec asked me if I would ever consider a 3some. I had taken many lovers and was far from being a prude but the simple fact is that no one had aver asked me. Alec explained that his friend Tom had seen me and had asked about me. The following week I had my first 3some with Alec and Tom. It was incredible and I loved every minute. I loved walking round naked in front of them. I was finding a totally new sexual freedom that I never knew existed.

One day Alec mentioned that one of his mates was retiring and he was having a retirement party for him in his apartment. He asked if I would be the waitress and make sure that all his guests glasses were always full. Six of his mates would be there or seven including Alec. He asked me if I could wear something sexy to give his guests a bit of a thrill.

The night arrived and so I dressed in black stockings and suspenders with my 4" high heels. That is always a good start. I then put a black and white dress on with a zip all the way up the front. It was quite tight and very short. I left the zip down a reasonable way so to give a good cleavage. I walked across to Alec's apartment and he was immediately blown over by my attire. Within 15 minutes his guests were arriving and as they came through the door I handed them a glass of sherry. Within half hour all his guests had arrived and were also blown over by the waitress Alec had employed for the night.

They started off on sherry and then moved to wine or G&T. It was my job to keep their glasses topped up. Of course I was sipping wine too and was really enjoying myself. After about an hour or so the guys started to loosen up and of course the banter started. I had had several glasses of wine myself by this time so I joined in with their banter and probably encouraged them. I started to tease them a little in that every time I brought a drink out I would pull the zip on the front of my dress a little further down. Of course this didn't go unnoticed. Brian, who was obviously a bit of a lad, held his glass very low as I refilled it forcing me to bend forward so he could have a good look at my tits. Alec must have mentioned to one of the guys that I was a naturist and so the conversation quickly changed to asking me to take my dress off. They asked several times but I said no in a very forceful way. I guess they were a little disappointed that I was not as much fun as I first appeared.

Anyway I went back into the kitchen and poured out some glasses of champagne and then I pulled off my dress. I walked back into the lounge wearing just my stockings and suspenders holding a tray of glasses filled with champagne. The expression on their faces was amazing. I don't think they could believe what they were seeing. There were whistles and cheers and comments about my breasts and hairy bush. It was a fantastic party atmosphere and I was really enjoying myself especially after numerous large glasses of wine. They were very polite and asked if they could touch me. I just smiled and nodded my head as I sipped my wine. One of the guys cupped my breasts from behind to gauge my reaction and when I didn't complain he started to squeeze my nipples. That always excites me and I closed my eyes and drew in a deep breath. Then another guy started to suck my nipples. It seemed it was all systems go.

I was somehow manoeuvred towards the sofa and sat back. There was a guy either side of me sucking a nipple each then Brian started to stroke my pubic hair. It is a thick luxuriant growth and as he stroked it I purred mimicking the sound of a cat. I had had way too much to drink but I didn't care, I was having fun and being pampered like I had never been pampered before. I felt really naughty and opened my legs wide to give a clear indication that I was up for some fun. I could sense that I was very moist and my pussy was glistening. I reached down to the laps of the guys beside me and felt their hard cocks. I then slipped my hand inside their trousers and inside their pants searching for their cocks. I now had my hands on two lovely cocks as I felt Brian's tongue run up the length of my pussy lips. He was now pushing his tongue inside me and gently rubbing my clit. It was wonderful and within minutes I was having my first orgasm. I thrust my hips up and down while Brian worked his tongue inside me while I squeezed the cocks of the guys beside me.

I collapsed back into the chair. A woman needs a little rest after such a powerful orgasm. Brian continued to run his fingers through the long strands of my pubic hair which I found very relaxing. After a minute or so I opened my eyes and said 'WOW' with a very big grin on my face. I then unzipped the trousers of one of the guys beside me and pulled out his cock. I then did the same to the guy the other side and rubbed my hands up and down their cocks. Another guy was stood behind the sofa and I could feel his cock pushing against the side of my face. I turned my head and took his cock into my mouth and sucked it. I quickly realised that Brian had taken off his trousers as I felt him probing the mouth of my pussy with his cock. He pushed his cock inside me while the other guys watched. I looked at the guys and smiled as Brian fucked me. Being a gentleman Brian asked if he could come inside me. I don't usually do that but for a woman the sensation of a guy coming inside her is fantastic. After my first orgasm I come very quickly and I knew I was about to come again. Brian let out a muffled yell as he emptied his load inside me which immediately triggered my second orgasm.

After that the guys each fucked me in turn. It was my first of many gang bangs some of which are posted in my verifications. I loved the attention of the seven guys and the steady build up to it. Needless to say the guys loved it too. I told my closest friend about it who didn't believe me at first until I showed her the photographs. Alec had taken lots of photographs of me in action with his mates. She accused me of being a slapper and in a way I guess I am.

I have had many, many gang bangs or should I say greedy girl experiences since that first time and I loved them all. I had several gang bangs in Cap D'Agde and the most I've had is twelve. Usually the gang bangs are usually 5 or 6 guys at a time and to date I've had seven.

I should remind my readers that all my stories are true and based on my life experiences. I'm always available for a gang bang should any guy have the inclination to organise one. I'm also available for men only stag nights for some private and personal entertainment. I love doing a sexy striptease in front of men and my partner reckons I could do it for a living. He has even suggested that I should contact the Dockers Working Mens Club in St Thomas' to see if they might be interested in my services. Well I guess it makes a change to selling shoes....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Before getting together with my current partner I used to rent an apartment by myself in the centre of Cardiff. It was on the top floor of a 6-storey block with nice views across the city. I recall the week I moved in which was one of those rare summer periods where we had several days of continuous sun. The temperature was in the mid 20's and luckily for me I had a lovely south facing balcony which was not over looked and fairly quiet except for the adjoining balcony belonging to my neighbour.

It took me several days to get some organised and occasionally I would sit out on the balcony with a cool drink. There was no activity from my neighbour and so I assumed that they must be away. Being an avid sun worshipper I could stand it no more and so I decided to take advantage of those lovely rays to develop my all over tan. I set up my sun lounger and quickly undressed and applied a liberal coating of sun factor 10. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and it must have been one of the warmest days of the year.

I was in my early 40's and had recovered from a traumatic divorce. I had no baggage or dependencies and was ready to make up for lost time and enjoy myself. I had dosed off in the midday sun and on waking I sensed someone nearby. I looked up and it was my neighbour, or someone I assumed to be my neighbour on the balcony next to mine. He had obviously seen me naked but pretended to look in the other direction. As I raised my head he called across.

'Hi, how are you. My name is Alec and I guess you must be my new neighbour'

I reached for the towel to cover myself and we exchanged pleasantries and chatted for a while. He then offered me a glass of cool white wine which he handed across the balcony to me. Alec was very easy to talk to and I was pleased that I had such a nice neighbour. I subsequently found out that Alec was 60, had been widowed for several years and lived in the apartment alone. He had been retired for 2 years but that week he had been away on a short holiday with friends.

We had several glasses of wine while we chatted and I was very relaxed in his company. Eventually the conversation got round to me being naked on the balcony. I explained that I was a naturist and loved the sun and loved to sunbathe naked. I apologised if I had offended him by being naked but he quickly set my mind at ease and said it was perfectly ok. He was not in the least offended in fact he quite enjoyed seeing a naked female and it was some time since he had seen a naked female with such a lovely figure. He said that it was ok with him for me to sunbathe naked at any time. I was beginning to like this guy even more.

I was still holding the towel around me so I let it drop and put it on the table beside me. I was laying on my sun lounger totally naked sipping a cool glass of white wine while chatting away with my neighbour. It was so relaxing.

That is basically how I met my neighbour. One day he asked if I had ever modelled as I had the perfect figure for it. It turned out that he was a keen photographer and so I posed naked for him on a regular basis. I still went out on dates with other guys but nothing too serious as I wanted to retain my freedom. Alec was perfect in that respect he was a good friend and someone I could share a bottle of wine with and have fun.

One Saturday morning I rang Alec from my apartment to ask him if he would like some breakfast. It was 9am and he was still in bed. I asked him if he was going to pop over and he suggested that I bring it across to him. There were only two apartments on each floor and Alec's front door was just across the hallway from mine. He then said why don't you bring it across naked and make my day. It sounded quite naughty and I was always up for a dare and so I agreed to his request.

I loaded the tray with a small breakfast for two and headed across to his apartment totally naked. He had left the front door open for me and as I entered he shouted that he was in the bedroom. In fact he was still in bed. I laid the tray on his bed and sat on the edge while we chatted and nibbled away at the few pieces of toast that I had made. He then asked if I fancied getting in the bed with him. I jumped under the sheets beside him and within 5 minutes we were stroking and feeling each others bodies. I was surprised that his cock was as hard as rock and quite big too. I ducked under the bed clothes and sucked his cock and we ended up fucking the morning away. It was a real surprise. He had a lovely body and was very experienced in the art of love making.

Alec was almost 20 years older than me and both of us valued our independence. However it was good to have a friend especially one who would give me a good fucking on a regular basis.

I've always loved sex and always had a very open mind with regard to relationships etc. A few months later and quite out of the blue Alec asked me if I would ever consider a 3some. I had taken many lovers and was far from being a prude but the simple fact is that no one had aver asked me. Alec explained that his friend Tom had seen me and had asked about me. The following week I had my first 3some with Alec and Tom. It was incredible and I loved every minute. I loved walking round naked in front of them. I was finding a totally new sexual freedom that I never knew existed.

One day Alec mentioned that one of his mates was retiring and he was having a retirement party for him in his apartment. He asked if I would be the waitress and make sure that all his guests glasses were always full. Six of his mates would be there or seven including Alec. He asked me if I could wear something sexy to give his guests a bit of a thrill.

The night arrived and so I dressed in black stockings and suspenders with my 4" high heels. That is always a good start. I then put a black and white dress on with a zip all the way up the front. It was quite tight and very short. I left the zip down a reasonable way so to give a good cleavage. I walked across to Alec's apartment and he was immediately blown over by my attire. Within 15 minutes his guests were arriving and as they came through the door I handed them a glass of sherry. Within half hour all his guests had arrived and were also blown over by the waitress Alec had employed for the night.

They started off on sherry and then moved to wine or G&T. It was my job to keep their glasses topped up. Of course I was sipping wine too and was really enjoying myself. After about an hour or so the guys started to loosen up and of course the banter started. I had had several glasses of wine myself by this time so I joined in with their banter and probably encouraged them. I started to tease them a little in that every time I brought a drink out I would pull the zip on the front of my dress a little further down. Of course this didn't go unnoticed. Brian, who was obviously a bit of a lad, held his glass very low as I refilled it forcing me to bend forward so he could have a good look at my tits. Alec must have mentioned to one of the guys that I was a naturist and so the conversation quickly changed to asking me to take my dress off. They asked several times but I said no in a very forceful way. I guess they were a little disappointed that I was not as much fun as I first appeared.

Anyway I went back into the kitchen and poured out some glasses of champagne and then I pulled off my dress. I walked back into the lounge wearing just my stockings and suspenders holding a tray of glasses filled with champagne. The expression on their faces was amazing. I don't think they could believe what they were seeing. There were whistles and cheers and comments about my breasts and hairy bush. It was a fantastic party atmosphere and I was really enjoying myself especially after numerous large glasses of wine. They were very polite and asked if they could touch me. I just smiled and nodded my head as I sipped my wine. One of the guys cupped my breasts from behind to gauge my reaction and when I didn't complain he started to squeeze my nipples. That always excites me and I closed my eyes and drew in a deep breath. Then another guy started to suck my nipples. It seemed it was all systems go.

I was somehow manoeuvred towards the sofa and sat back. There was a guy either side of me sucking a nipple each then Brian started to stroke my pubic hair. It is a thick luxuriant growth and as he stroked it I purred mimicking the sound of a cat. I had had way too much to drink but I didn't care, I was having fun and being pampered like I had never been pampered before. I felt really naughty and opened my legs wide to give a clear indication that I was up for some fun. I could sense that I was very moist and my pussy was glistening. I reached down to the laps of the guys beside me and felt their hard cocks. I then slipped my hand inside their trousers and inside their pants searching for their cocks. I now had my hands on two lovely cocks as I felt Brian's tongue run up the length of my pussy lips. He was now pushing his tongue inside me and gently rubbing my clit. It was wonderful and within minutes I was having my first orgasm. I thrust my hips up and down while Brian worked his tongue inside me while I squeezed the cocks of the guys beside me.

I collapsed back into the chair. A woman needs a little rest after such a powerful orgasm. Brian continued to run his fingers through the long strands of my pubic hair which I found very relaxing. After a minute or so I opened my eyes and said 'WOW' with a very big grin on my face. I then unzipped the trousers of one of the guys beside me and pulled out his cock. I then did the same to the guy the other side and rubbed my hands up and down their cocks. Another guy was stood behind the sofa and I could feel his cock pushing against the side of my face. I turned my head and took his cock into my mouth and sucked it. I quickly realised that Brian had taken off his trousers as I felt him probing the mouth of my pussy with his cock. He pushed his cock inside me while the other guys watched. I looked at the guys and smiled as Brian fucked me. Being a gentleman Brian asked if he could come inside me. I don't usually do that but for a woman the sensation of a guy coming inside her is fantastic. After my first orgasm I come very quickly and I knew I was about to come again. Brian let out a muffled yell as he emptied his load inside me which immediately triggered my second orgasm.

After that the guys each fucked me in turn. It was my first of many gang bangs some of which are posted in my verifications. I loved the attention of the seven guys and the steady build up to it. Needless to say the guys loved it too. I told my closest friend about it who didn't believe me at first until I showed her the photographs. Alec had taken lots of photographs of me in action with his mates. She accused me of being a slapper and in a way I guess I am.

I have had many, many gang bangs or should I say greedy girl experiences since that first time and I loved them all. I had several gang bangs in Cap D'Agde and the most I've had is twelve. Usually the gang bangs are usually 5 or 6 guys at a time and to date I've had seven.

I should remind my readers that all my stories are true and based on my life experiences. I'm always available for a gang bang should any guy have the inclination to organise one. I'm also available for men only stag nights for some private and personal entertainment. I love doing a sexy striptease in front of men and my partner reckons I could do it for a living. He has even suggested that I should contact the Dockers Working Mens Club in St Thomas' to see if they might be interested in my services. Well I guess it makes a change to selling shoes....

I'm trying to organise a orgy/gangbang in Sheff would u be interested? Inbox me if u are

"

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Great story thanks, love.the build.up etc.xx

Eva is always interested in gang bangs but Sheffield sounds a bit far

"Eva is always interested in gang bangs but Sheffield sounds a bit far"

Maybe somewhere in between

This and other great stories can be found on literotica

"This and other great stories can be found on literotica"

I can assure you that you won't find this story anywhere else. It is a true account as are my other postings. Not sure why you would suggest otherwise other than jealousy.

i loved this story, and would love to have a party, with this sexy lady as awaitress, serving up a bit more than drinks

By *riendlymasseurMan  over a year ago

birmingham & warwickshire areas

Hmm a day out to swanaea would be.nice. lol

"i loved this story, and would love to have a party, with this sexy lady as awaitress, serving up a bit more than drinks

"

Eva certainly makes a lovely waitress.

» Add a new message to this topic