FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my fantasy...needs fulfilling...

my fantasy...needs fulfilling...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have recently come up with a new fantasy that I'm desperate to live out so I thought I'd pop on and tell you all about it....

I'm in a pub, having a drink by myself when a woman from across the bar starts blatantly staring at me, her eyes full of want and desire. I can feel myself getting excited while she stares at my breasts, my tight pussy twitching, nipples getting harder. I decide to pop to the ladies to freshen up, as I'm checking my make up in the mirror, in walks the woman from the bar, she walks straight towards me and kisses me, my soft lips, then down to my neck and collar bone, my body is tingling all over, I'm not sure what's going on but I know I'm enjoying it! "I'll see you later," she promises, as she walks out. Slightly dazed, I return to the bar, my mystery woman is gone. I finish my drink, mind racing and leave. As I get outside, a gorgeous bloke is having a smoke, I ask him for a light and join him in a little small talk. He finishes his ciggie, flicks it and says "follow me," I don't know why, but I do, all the while checking out his ass, which seems to be perfect. He leads me to his car and tells me to get in, I do. He speeds off into the night, not saying a word. All of a sudden I feel a hand flicking my hair away from my neck, startled, I look to the seat behind mine and there, looking gorgeous, is the woman from the bar. The car stops and they both get out, I follow as we walk into a house, theirs I pressume? She takes my hand and leads me into the lounge where he hands me a glass of wine. She begins to kiss my neck again, her lips making me go weak, his eyes on me, burning with passion. She moves off the couch onto the floor and pulls up my dress, and down my French knickers, revealing my throbbing, and by now dripping wet pussy. She licks into me, making me gasp. He walks over and begins kissing my neck as she did, I'm so horny. I can feel her slowly push in a finger as I gush, this seems to turn them both on more as he slides down and joins her, kissing and licking me, finger fucking me, making me squirt and gush, coming everywhere, soaking the pair of them. Once they are satisfied I can take no more, they show me to the bathroom where I clean up. He then leads me out to the car and takes me back to the pub. "Same time next week?" he asks, "definitely!" I reply. He smiles, " and next time, I'm gonna fuck that tight little pussy til you scream and beg me to stop!" he winks, and speeds off, smiling.

Roll on next week!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nice!!!

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

Great story loved it

» Add a new message to this topic