FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sexy and desirable

Sexy and desirable

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Happy Man OP   Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

For a very sexy and desirable woman

Although you are a mature woman you have matured very well. You are a very sexy and desirable woman but you would never believe it if somebody told you. You have sexy womanly curves, fantastic breasts and gorgeous sexy legs. Due to a boring sex life with your husband you incorrectly think you are neither sexy nor desirable. He never tells you how sexy you are or makes passionate love to you. You only ever have boring passionless sex together and that is not very often. You thought as far as having an exciting sex life goes you have no chance of it ever happening and you would always have your boring sex life. You long to have your pussy licked or have a really good hard proper fucking session. You also long to have long slow sensual sex that lasts for hours. There is so much you yearn to do sexually. Your husband would never dream of licking your pussy or ravishing you like you longed for. You want your sexual and sensual side to come out to play but you know this would never happen with your husband. A lack of confidence and thinking that you are not sexy and desirable meant you think that your sexy side would ever come out to play. You also never dreamed you would have sex with anybody but your husband. What other man would want me you thought to yourself? You did not realise that when you went out for a drink many men would look at you in a sexual way and imagine being in your bed with you. They would be looking at your sexy body and sexy legs thinking “I would love to fuck you rotten”. As you are often out with your husband no men would ever try to chat you up. When you are out with friends your wedding ring probably stops men trying to chat you up. When you are out you would often get men looking at your sexy body but you would fail to notice. If you did catch a man looking at you when are out you would assume he are looking at your friend or somebody behind you. Your lack of confidence in yourself would not let you think for a minute the man looking at you desired you or thought you are sexy. For you the idea that any man would love to take you home to his place with him and fuck you for hours seemed a silly idea.

As well as having a boring sex life with your husband you also have a pretty boring and mundane life together. He is quite happy to let you do your own thing when you are at home. You would often be bored at home and would use the Internet a lot. At first you would just look at websites about your interests and hobbies. One day a friend of yours mentions she often chatted in the chatrooms and it is good fun. Bored one night you decide to check the chatrooms out. You log into Yahoo chatrooms and very quickly have lot of private messages saying things like “Hi sexy fancy a chat”. You wouldn’t be typing that if you saw me you thought. However you ignore the private messages and start chatting to people in the room. You are soon having fun and like being in the chatroom. Every night you would go into the chatroom for a few hours. I might as well go into the chatroom for a laugh and a bit of fun you think to yourself. Your husband doesn’t seem to notice or care what you are up to. The more you chat in the chatroom the more confident you become. You are still getting lots of personal messages but you would only ever chat in the room. You would never have any private chats. Many people in the chatroom would ask to see a photo of you but as you still thought you are not desirable or sexy so refused to do so.

One night feeling a bit daring and hopefully to put people off private messaging you all the time you decided to put a picture on your profile. This will show them how unsexy I am and hopefully stop people private messaging me all the time you thought.

How wrong could you be? The picture gets more men private messaging you. They would tell your how sexy and beautiful you looked in your photo. God does do these men need glasses you think to yourself? I am fat and boring.

One guy in particular named Will always says hi to you in the chatroom. Hi sexy Christine he would type. Will is a good laugh and always trying to get your MSN for a private chat. He would tell you how sexy you are but you would not believe he is being straight with you especially as he is a few years younger than you. You enjoy good banter with Will in the chatroom but that is it as far as you are concerned. Will never gave up though and one night you relent and finally gave him your MSN. You both left the chatroom and logged onto MSN messenger. You had a great time chatting and the time flew by. Every night you would have a chat on MSN. As you chatted over the weeks you grew more confident and Will became more cheeky. However whenever he told you he thought you are sexy you would still not believe him. You would think he was just being kind. One night after a few glasses of wine you confide in Will you have a boring life and boring sex life. Will was amazed.

Is your husband blind you are so sexy Christine he typed. If I was with you I would be fucking you all over the bedroom, living room and kitchen. I would be fucking you for hours. Don’t be silly I am fat and boring you tell him. You still think Will is being kind and just trying to boost your confidence. You wrongly assume he is just being a good friend. You still can’t believe other men find you sexy and desirable. Although you dismiss him the thought of being fucked good and hard for hours gets you wet. You yearn to have a good sex life. As you chat more and more over the weeks Will starts asking you to meet him. He tells you all the things he would like to do with you. Things like “I would love to taste your pussy Christine”. You always dismiss him but after every chat you are soaking wet. You dare not tell Will your husband would never dream of licking your pussy or fucking you hard for hours as you know this would just encourage him.

Slowly Will gains your confidence and you tell him all about your boring sexless marriage. You surprise yourself by telling him your fantasies. How you would love to be blindfolded or have 2 men at once. How you yearn for a good hard fucking or long slow sensual sex. Will asks you to meet him and so he can fulfil your fantasies. You say thanks but no. You are worried about your husband finding out. However Wills offer has you excited and you want to meet him but you are too scared. You wonder what it would be like to be with Will. You wonder about having hard hot sex with him. The more you think about it the wetter and excited you get. When you lie in bed at night you think about Will and how good he would be in bed. When you have your weekly missionary sex with your husband you wish it is Will fucking you.

Will never gives up and every time you chat he asks you to meet him. You tease him by asking where you could meet. I could meet you in a hotel Christine he replies. Then I can spend hours kissing, licking, sucking, nibbling and fucking you. I will fuck you hard for hours. I will give you many orgasms and tongue your pussy like a demon he types. As Will types what he would do to you it really gets you wet and you start playing with yourself. You have a mind blowing orgasm. Sod it you think. Sod my boring husband. I am going to meet Will. You have a think about how you could meet him without your husband knowing. An idea comes to mind. You tell your husband an old school friend has been in touch with you via friends reunited and she wants to meet up. You tell him she has invited you down to her house for a drink on Saturday night so you can catch up. As she now lives in Birmingham you would need to stay overnight. Your husband doesn’t seem to care and says it is ok for you to go. You secretly smile to yourself and your pussy starts getting wet. Oh my god I can’t believe I am going to meet Will and finally have great sex you think to yourself. You know you will finally have your pussy licked. You start day dreaming about Will and what sex will be like with him.

Next night when Will asks you to meet him as he always does you type I would love to meet you sometime but you better be good in bed lol. Really? he replies. H says don’t worry Christine I am good in bed. You arrange to meet a hotel on Saturday night. Will quickly looks on the internet books a room. Will tells you that he wants you to arrive at the hotel only dressed in a long coat. Underneath the coat you will be naked except for a pair of stockings. I can’t do that you reply. Well no meeting then he replies back. You want to meet Will so much you agree to his terms. You can put a dress in an overnight bag you think to yourself.

You can’t wait for Saturday. Saturday night is constantly in your thoughts. You always get wet whenever you think about it. On the Saturday you get dressed in stockings put a dress on and put your long coat on. You leave your knickers and bra off and put them in your overnight bag. You tell your husband you are leaving.

“Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do” he laughs.

Oh if only you knew you boring sod you think to yourself.

You give your husband a quick kiss and head for the door. You get in your car and start driving to the hotel. Before you get to the hotel you go into a pub. You have a quick drink to calm your nerves. After the drink you go the toilet and remove your dress. You put the dress in your overnight bag. You are now dressed in nothing but high heels, stockings and a long coat. If only my husband could see me now you think to yourself. Your knickerless pussy is getting wet and your nipples are hard. As you leave the pub you smile to yourself. Knowing you are naked underneath your coat is turning you on. As you drive to the hotel you get more excited and your pussy is soaking wet.

When you reach the hotel you text message Will. He replies back with the room number. As walk to the room you suddenly realise you have never seen a picture of Will. Oh well not turning back now you think to yourself. When you get to the room there is a blindfold on the door with a note telling you to put it on. You are unsure about that but you are so excited and wet you put it on. You nervously knock at the door. Will opens the door and lets you in.

“Come in you sexy” he says.

“God you are even sexier in real life” he says.

“I am not sexy” you reply.

“You are very sexy and desirable and I am going to show you how sexy you are. Be prepared to have the night of your dreams. You are going to be fucked good and proper” he says.

Will’s sexy talk gets you even wetter.

He tells you to take your coat off and show him you have come dressed as he asked.

You take your coat off and stand by the bed. Your pussy is dripping and you are wild with excitement.

“God you really are sexy” he says

“Right bend over the bed sexy I want to inspect you and see your pussy” he says.

You do as you are told and bend over the bed.

Will has a quick feel of your pussy.

“God you are soaking” he laughs.

“So tell me something. Why are you here Christine?” he asks you.

“I want you to fuck me Will. I want you to fuck me deep and hard for hours. I want you to lick my pussy” you reply.

“Good that is what I wanted to hear. I have wanted you for so long Christine” he tells you.

Will tells you that you are now his to do as he pleases with you and you must keep the blindfold on all night.

“Do you agree to my terms Christine?” he asks.

“Yes Will do with me what you want.” you reply.

You are still bent over the bed. As you are blindfolded you don’t know what Will is going to do next.

“Well you have been waiting a long time for this Christine so get ready” Will laughs.

You wonder what Will is going to do next but don’t have to wait long. As you bend over the bed Will gets on his knees and starts tonguing your pussy. God you have waited so long for this. Wills tongue feels wonderful and you are loving it.

“Oh Will tongue me good. Show me what I have been missing” you tell him.

“For fuck sakes Paul. Shove your cock in her mouth and shut her up” he laughs.

This startles you.

“What you never told me it would be me you and another man” you protest.

“Well you did say one of your fantasies was to have two men. Don’t worry you are perfectly safe with us” he tells you.

As you are feeling so excited you don’t care he has brought a friend.

Will carries on tonguing your pussy and Paul gets on the bed and offers you his cock.

You have never sucked cock before but there is no way you are going to tell will and Paul that. Luckily to make things easier for you Paul holds you head and slowly fucks your mouth. You can’t believe what is happening. Will is tonguing your pussy and Paul is fucking your mouth. Your pussy is soaking wet and you are loving Wills tongue work on your pussy. You can feel an orgasm building up.

“So is Christine a good cock sucker?” Will asks Paul.

“Oh yes” he laughs.

You are amazed Will said that as you have never sucked cock before.

“So how does this sexy woman taste?” Paul asks will.

“Beautiful” he replies.

Paul carries on fucking your face and Will carries on tonguing your pussy. You are getting wetter and wetter. You feel your legs begin to buckle as Will tongues you to your first orgasm of the night. You always wondered what it would be like to have your pussy licked and now finally you know. It was so much better than you imagined.

Even though you have just come Will carries on tonguing your pussy. You are loving Wills tongue work so much you don’t want him to stop. Suddenly Paul announces he will be coming soon. He speeds up his rhythm and fucks your face faster. All of a sudden you feel a warm jet of cum hit the back of your throat. Paul pulls his cock out. You are surprised at how good Paul’s cum tastes and swallow the lot.

“Oh yes Christine is a swallower” Paul shouts to Will.

Naively you think to yourself well what else was I going to do with it?

Will tells Paul to carry on tonguing your pussy so he can have a go at seeing how good you can suck cock. You soon have your second cock of the night in your mouth. As Will fucks your face Paul tongues your pussy. Paul is just as good as Will with his tongue work but surprises you by switching between tonguing your pussy and your bum. You are in heaven and your pussy is soaking wet.

“I see you were right. Christine is great cock sucker Paul” Will laughs.

“You were right also Paul. She does taste beautiful” he replies.

Paul carries on tonguing you until you have your second orgasm of the night. He then stops tonguing you and lets you concentrate on sucking Wills cock. Will pulls you up to the bed and tells you to carry on sucking his cock. You are not sure how to do it good but you want to try and please Will.

“Go on sexy suck my cock good” he asks you.

Will tells you what a good cock sucker you are and how much he is enjoying it. This gives you a secret buzz as before tonight you had never sucked a cock. After a while will warns you that he is about to cum. You get ready to swallow another load of lovely cum. When he cums you are surprised that he tastes slightly different to Paul but it still tastes lovely.

“So do you enjoy swallowing cum Christine?” Will asks you.

“Oh yes” you reply.

You dare not tell Will and Paul you have never sucked a cock before let alone swallow some cum. By now from Will and Paul’s comments you have realised not all women swallow. You have realised some women must spit it out or get the man to pull out and shoot it over the woman. Well cum tastes so nice why waste it and spit it out you think to yourself.

You are dying to take your blindfold off to see what Will and Paul look like but go along with their game. Next you feel something getting tied to your wrists and legs.

“What are you doing now?” you ask them.

“Tying you to the bed” they laugh.

You get slightly worried.

“Don’t worry you will be able to escape if you want to” Will tells you.

Once you are tied to the bed you realise you could easily escape if you wanted to and you feel perfectly safe.

Next Will and Paul join you on the bed. The two of them start kissing you all over your body. Because you have your blindfold on you never know where their mouths and tongues are going to be next. You lie there feeling wonderful and excited. Will and Paul are teasing you by deliberately avoiding your pussy. You want them to finger fuck you or lick your pussy again.

Both guys move to your breasts and take one each in their mouths. This drives you wild. Although they are avoiding your pussy you are soaking wet.

“Please lick my pussy again or finger fuck me” you pant.

Will and Paul ignore you. They carry on kissing, licking and sucking all over your body. They carefully explore every inch of your body with their mouths and tongues. Again they avoid your pussy to tease you. You are aching for them to touch your pussy. Suddenly you feel Paul tonguing your pussy. As you have the blindfold on you cannot tell who is doing it. As they have teased you so much you don’t care who is licking your pussy and who is kissing you all over your body. As Paul tongues your pussy Will carries on kissing you all over your body. You feel so hot and sexy as they explore your body. Will starts to finger fucking you as he licks your pussy. This sends you over the edge and you squirt all over Pauls face.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Will we have a squirter” he laughs.

You feel slightly embarrassed as you have never squirted before. You also realise it must have been Paul licking your pussy and Will kissing you all over your body.

“Well enough of the teasing and exploring her body lets fuck her” Will says to Paul.

They untie you and Will tells you to get bend over the bed again.

“You ready to be fucked?” ask Will

“Oh yes fuck me, fuck me hard and show me what I have been missing out on” you pant.

Will gets behind you and inserts his cock in your pussy. You are so wet his cock easily slide in. Paul sits in a chair and watches Will fuck you.

“Is this what you want Christine” Will asks.

“Oh yes please fuck me will. Fuck me good and hard” you tell him.

Will start’s off slowly gently fucking your aching pussy. You are desperate for him to fuck you harder. You don’t have to wait long before Will starts banging you deep and hard. You hear his balls slap against you as he fucks you.

“Oh god yes that’s it fuck me Will fuck me harder” you pant.

Paul decides to join in rather than just watch. He gets on the bed and offers you his cock. You greedily accept. You are now having your first spitroast and it feels wonderful. You start having another orgasm. After a while Will asks Paul to swap ends. They carry on spitroasting you for about another 20 minutes. Every so often changing ends. You can’t believe how excited and horny you feel. If only my boring husband could see me now you think to yourself. You being to lose count of how many orgasms you have had. Suddenly you feel a warm jet of spunk fill your pussy. You are unsure if it was Will or Paul but you don’t care. You then think about Will not using a condom and worry about catching something.

“Will I wanted you to use a condom” you tell him.

“Don’t worry Christine both me and Paul have recently had a health check. We are both clean” he tells you.

Will assures you that he does not go around sleeping with many women. He tells you he only sleeps with women he feels a connection with and with women he sees something special in them.

You then feel another cock enter you.

“Let me stop for a while I need a rest” you tell them.

Paul laughs and says he has not cum yet. Paul carries on fucking you from behind. Your legs feel week but his hard cock feel wonderful as fucks you deep and hard. You can feel your pussy juices dribbling down your legs.

“Are you ready for another load cum” Paul asks you.

“Oh yes please. Fill my pussy with you cum” you tell him.

Pauls pace gets quicker and quicker. As you feel Pauls cum shooting in your pussy you have another massive orgasm. Pauls pulls his cock out and you collapse on the bed. You lie on the bed exhausted but happy.

“Did you enjoy that Christine?” Will asks you.

“Oh yes Will. You and Paul are wonderful” you tell him.

As you lie the on the bed you feel Will and Pauls cum seeping out of you. You think that Will and Paul are going to let you have a rest but they have other ideas. Will gets between your legs and licks his and Paul’s pussy from your pussy. This really excites you and you have another orgasm. Will the surprises you by kissing you. As he kisses you he snowballs you and gives you half of the cum he has in his mouth. You both then swallow the lot.

Next you hear a vibrator being turned on. Will gently circles your clit and Paul kisses you slowly and sexily on your lips. As Pauls kisses you Will starts fucking you with the vibrator. He fucks your pussy to another orgasm.

“Oh I need a rest please” you ask them.

“I will allow you 10 minutes rest Christine” Will laughs.

As you lie there resting Paul and Will take turns kissing you passionately on the lips. Both are great kissers.

“Right your10 minutes are up” Will say’s to you.

The kissing you have just done with Will and Paul has got you wanting more so you are glad the 10 minutes are up. They both get you to suck their cocks back to hardness.

“Right Paul lets DP this sexy gorgeous woman” Will says to Paul.

You have no idea what they mean but you don’t care. You just want to feel their wonderful cocks inside you again. Paul leads you over to a chair and gets you to sit on his cock. You start bouncing up and down on Paul’s hard cock. As you ride Pauls cock Will gets some lube out and smears it all over his cock. He gets behind you and tells you to stop riding Paul’s cock. You feel his cock nudging your bum hole.

“No please not there I don’t do anal sex” you protest.

“Don’t worry I will be gentle. I guarantee you will love it” Will say to you.

As you are so excited and wet you decide to go with the flow. Will slowly starts putting his cock up your bum. At first it slightly feels uncomfortable but you soon get used to it. You feel so full with one cock up your pussy and one cock up your bum.

“Are ok Christine?” Will asks you.

“Oh yes” you reply.

Will and Paul both start fucking you. You are surprised at how good it feels. As they carry on fucking you Will gently kisses your neck and Paul kisses you breasts. You are moaning out loud.

“Oh god this feels so good” you tell them.

The feeling of having 2 cocks at once is driving you wild and you seem to be having orgasm after orgasm. Will warns you he is about to cum and shoots his cum up your bum. He pulls out and goes to wash his cock. Paul tells you he is now going to fuck your tight arse. He gets you to lean over the dressing table. Paul lubes his cock up and slowly enters your bum. As he fucks your bum you reach under and play with your clit. It doesn’t take long before you feel another load of cum shoot up your bum. Paul pulls out and goes to wash his cock. Will leads you to the bed and you both lie there kissing.

“Thank you for such a wonderful evening Will” you tell him.

“It is not over yet Christine” he replies.

Paul comes out of the bathroom and joins you and Will on the bed. They take turns in kissing you while all three of you rest. All the kissing soon gets all three of you ready for more action again. You can feel both Pauls and Wills hard cocks resting against your legs.

Paul lies on the bed and gets you over him. You wonder what is going to happen next.

“Suck my cock sexy” Will tells you.

As you suck Wills cock he starts tonguing your pussy and clit. You then feel Pauls cock enter you from behind. As Pauls fucks you from behind Will carries on tonguing your clit. This is too much for you and you stop sucking wills cock.

“Oh god please don’t stop. Make me cum again” you pant.

You can feel another orgasm building up.

“Oh yes that’s it I am cumming” you pant.

Paul starts fucking you deeper and harder and Will carries on tonguing your clit.

You have another orgasm and squirt all over Wills face. As you orgasm you feel Pauls cum shooting up you. Will pulls out from underneath you and replaces Pauls cock with his.

“Oh let me rest again please “ you protest.

“You can rest after I cum again” Will laughs.

You feel tired but so turned on. Will is fucking you deep and hard again just as you like it. As Will carries on fucking you Paul climbs underneath and enjoys your breasts with his mouth. Paul also plays with you clit. This drives you wild and you cum again. Will carries on fucking you until he cums again.

“When can I take the Blindfold off Will?” you ask him.

“When I say so” he laughs.

All three of you lie on the bed chatting. It feels so surreal to you that you still have the blindfold on.

After a while of chatting you fee Paul’s hard cock entering you. As Paul fucks you Will is kissing you all over your body. As you are blindfolded you don’t know who is fucking you and who is exploring your body but you don’t care. You are so turned on you just want to enjoy yourself. You realise later on it is Paul fucking you as he warns you he is about to cum. He pulls out and shoots his cum all over your breasts. He surprises you by getting down and licking it all up.

Will lies on the bed and tells you to sit astride him

“Ride my cock sexy” he says.

You don’t need asking twice and start riding Wills cock deep and hard. As you ride Wills cock he plays with your clit.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Will that feels so nice” you pant

“That’s it Christine ride my cock good. Enjoy yourself” Will tells you.

“Oh I am Will” you reply.

You are enjoying it so much you don’t want it to stop. As you ride his cock Paul starts kissing your breasts and neck. You think you have died on gone to heaven. You ride Wills cock until you both cum. Once he has cum you collapse on the bed.

“Oh I need a long rest now” you say to Will and Paul.

“It’s ok we will be going in about 30 minutes” Will tells you.

“Are you not staying the night” you ask him.

“No sorry we have to go but you can have the room. You can give us one last blowjob each though before we leave though” he laughs.

All three of you have chat and they ask you if you have enjoyed the night.

“Oh yes so much” you tell them.

“Well we have to go soon” will says to you.

They both get you to give them a last blowjob each. Each of them gives you more lovely cum to swallow. After they have both had a blowjob they get dressed.

“Can I take my blindfold off now?” you ask them.

“Soon” laughs Will.

Will gets you to sit up on the bed so he can take a photo of you. He promises only him and Paul will ever see it.

You pose for the photo smiling thinking about the wonderful night you have had.

Will comes over and kisses you tenderly. He tells you that you are a very special, sexy and desirable woman. He says he wants to meet you again but next time he will be alone. He tells you tonight was about making you happy and fulfilling your fantasies. He says he is so happy he has finally met you.

They both go to leave the room. As they leave the room Will tells you that you can take the blindfold off. You take the blindfold off but they have gone. You still don’t know what they look like.

You take your stockings off and lie on the bed exhausted but happy.

You notice Will and Paul have left the vibrator behind for you. You start reminiscing about what a good night all three of you had. This turns you on and you reach for the vibrator. You play with yourself thinking about all the fun you have had tonight. Your first cock sucking, your first time getting your pussy licked, your first spitroast, your first snowball and your first double penetration. You now realise you are sexy and desirable and you want to be a slut again. In fact from now on you know boring sex is only going to ever happen with your husband. You have let your sexy side come out and it is here to stay.

Suddenly you hear a knock on the door.

“Who is it?” you shout?

“It’s me Will. Let me in sexy. I miss you too much already” he says.

“I am not putting the blindfold on again” you laugh.

You open the door and see Will for the first time. You like what you see. Will pulls you close and kisses you deeply and tenderly.

I hope you don’t mind my mate being here earlier. I know from our chats you are a special lady and not some cheap slut. I just wanted to you have a really good time tonight” he says to you.

“Oh I did” you reply.

Will then picks you up in his arms and carries you to the bed. He gets undressed and joins you. He kisses you tenderly on the lips and tells you what a beautiful, sexy desirable woman you are.

“So now do you believe me when I say how sexy and desirable you are?” Will asks.

“Yes Will” you reply.

Will holds you tight and kisses you. He tenderly cuddles you as you kiss. You kiss and cuddle for about an hour.

“Well we had a good fuck earlier. Can I now make love to you please Christine?” he asks you.

“Yes please Will” you reply.

This time Will makes long slow passionate love to you. As you make love he kisses you. He tells you again what a wonderful sexy woman you are and how much he wants to see you again and again. After Will stops making love with you he kisses you deeply again. You kiss and cuddle for another 30 minutes or so and then fall asleep with Will holding you tight in his arms. When you wake up Will is still holding you tight in his arms. As you look towards Will you see he is already awake.

“Good morning sexy” he says to you. Will gives you a quick kiss gets dressed and heads for the door.

“Where are you going Will” you ask him.

“Don’t worry I won’t be long” he says.

Will returns about 15 minutes later with 2 cooked breakfasts and some orange juice. He gets back undressed and you both eat your breakfasts and have a chat. Once you have finished breakfast will starts kissing you. You have a kiss and cuddle for a while.

“Are you now read to make love again Christine” will asks you.

“Oh yes please” you tell him.

Will dives under the covers and licks your pussy. You tell him you want to suck his cock. You both get in a 69 position. One will tongues you to an orgasm he then takes his time to make passionate love to you. You both suddenly realise what time it is.

“We better get washed and ready as we have to check out soon” Will says to you.

You both get up and head for the shower. As you soap each other up you feel Will has a hard cock again.

“Do you think we have time for one last fuck Will” you ask.

“Oh I am sure we do now bed over you sexy woman” he laughs.

You bend over and will fucks you from behind. He fucks to another orgasm then shoots his cum all up you. You then finish you shower and get dressed. Once you are both dressed you share one last kiss and head for the door.

“I hope we can do this again sexy” will says to you.

“Mmmmm me to” you reply.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mmmmm very nice read x whrs my will n paul? lol

By *imnher2Woman  over a year ago

watford

mmmmmm want will and paul after u

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i'm still w8in........................... lol