FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The stripper

The stripper

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entlemanlady5668 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Orange

We were at our favorite beach house. I was laying on a raft in the pool nude. It was midweek and I had checked and nobody was in the house close (or so I thought). I had fallen asleep and when I woke up I looked up and there were 3 young guys staring from their balcony at me. I acted like I hadn't seen them and got out of the pool into the house. I told my husband about it. He laughed cause I was blushing. Later that evening, when we went to a bar, we ran into them. They invited us to a party the next night at their place. The next night I dressed sexy and we went over. There wasn't that many people there. We were all drinking and having a great time. We were talking about things we had wanted to do and never did. My husband told them that I always had wanted to be a stripper. They all started hollering for me to strip. I took a couple of shots of Patron and said "Turn on the music"! I started dancing to the music, going over to the guys and started giving them lap dances. Then I backed up and while dancing started taking off my top slowly. After I got it off I would go rub my tits over their faces, but they could not touch. Then I backed up and slowly slid down my skirt. I had no underwear on underneath. I looked at the guys and they were all squirming. I could tell they were getting hard. I danced around them a little more and then grabbed one guys hand and led him to the bedroom. The other followed. I told them that I wanted them to give me an all over sensual massage. There was 5 of them. They were rubbing me all over my neck, back, ass, and legs. I then rolled over and they continued. I told them I wanted 2 to suck my toes (God that turns me on), 1 to play with my tits, 1 to kiss my neck (another big turn on for me) and the other between my legs. I felt sensations coming from all over. When I couldn't stand it anymore I grabbed the one between my legs and said"Fuck Me Now"! As he entered me I told the others to continue and they did. We fucked until we both had one big explosion. I fell back totally exhausted but knew I had 4 more to take care of. I fucked them one by one coming every time. By the time I had finished I was totally spent. I then noticed that my husband (who I had forgotten about until then) had been taking pics and filming the whole time! I got in the shower and had the 4 guys wash me. I then got out, grabbed my husbands' hand and pulled him to the bed. I then climbed on top of him and fucked him! Afterwards we all went back to partying until time to go home!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *akew137Couple  over a year ago

Eastern

Wow T! Can I tag along next time you are beach bound? Mary

By *onestbabeWoman  over a year ago

canvey

Wow great story horny as fuck mmm

» Add a new message to this topic