FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Elevator

Elevator

By *orleon9 OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I've seen her many times before in the elevator as we normally go up to our respective floors. We always exchange that kind of look. One day, the elevator was overcrowded and she was pressed on her back to me. She didn't seem to mind, in fact, she was slowly wiggling and rubbing her ass on my hard cock. When she didn't walk out on her floor, I know something more than my cock is up.

Without even once looking at me, she stood next to me, both of us facing the door. She held her coat in a manner that covered my crotch. Her other hand, under her coat, was making way to my fly, and before anything, my fly was opened and she was stroking my cock up and down. It felt so hot and thinking that people going in and out of the elevator might see what's going on really burn me up. And all the while, she kept a straight face.

The elevator must have gone up and down a hundred times, but she kept going, stroking me harder and harder still. Finally I was ready to cum, so I murmured, this is it. With that, she stopped and squeeze my cock really hard, I couldn't stand the agony. I couldn't quite cum, and was panting hard. Finally she said, "Not on my coat you wont...". Then, she let go my cock, still hard, as the elevator open again, she turned to me and give me a quick kiss on my cheek, smiled and whispered...until next time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic