FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > An extract of some delicious thoughts

An extract of some delicious thoughts

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Unfortunately, thoughts turn to the time and we start to manoeuvre of the bed, As i am crouched, a fleeting touch brushes my cunt and I gasp, he can't help himself, or is it he knows it will drive me wild, regardless.... my body and mind immediately react, I raise my cunt and ass up to ensure full access, let him know I want it, Need it...... His fingers delve in and a low growl escapes my throat.... fuck yes, thats it.......... my heart starts thumping again, breathing increases and cunt juices flow...... I reach between my legs and work on my clit as he's fingering me.... its feeling good..... but i want his cock in me, i want back on the rollercoaster lol As if reading my mind, he eases it in, again the primal moans escape from within, he gathers my long hair up and grips hard..... I fucking love it, He starts fucking me hard and deep. As I said....... I am always teetering on the edge, and I am growling in lust and frustration! Ahhhh the delicious crescendo is about to reach a finale !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic