FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mind blowing

Mind blowing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *stwoforfun2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Suffolk Area

We had arranged to meet them at a local hotel. A very plush 4 star place, where they had booked the pent house for the night.

As we walked into the lounge, they greeted us instantly, and ushered us to a table, where our drinks awaited.

The four of us chatted for awhile, and as it became obvious to me that she was being turned on by their talk and their looks, and that she definately wanted what they were offering to do to her, I felt quite nervous, more so than I had in years.

I looked at her as one of them suggested we retire to their room, and noticed her hands shaking, almost to the point that her wine was flooding over the top of her glass. I asked her "Is this what you want?", and in a way, I was actually hoping that she would say no, take me home, but that wasn't the reply I got back from my lovely lady, who sat there looking so lovely, in her little black number, looking like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

Part 2 to follow, if asked for

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kheavycummerMan  over a year ago

Bedford

Part 2 please. I would love to hear what happened in the room

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

tell us more what happened in room

South Suffolk Area

[Removed by poster at 12/02/12 15:28:33]

South Suffolk Area

As we stood together in the lift, I took her hand in mine. Feeling her nervousnes, I whispered in her ear "You're in trouble young lady, are you really sure about this?", "Yes, I want them, both of them, I want them to do what they have suggested. I am nervous, who wouldn't be with what they have said?"

That was last time we spoke until it was all over, but not the last words that came out of her mouth during our meeting that evening.

There was silence as we entered the room. We sat together on a sofa as a very handsome gentleman in his early forties poured four drinks then walked over to us, handing over two glasses of chilled Chardonnay. Nothing was said, he just gave us a meaningful smile, followed by a quick lick of his upper lip.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

More More please !

By *weet DevilMan  over a year ago

dukinfield

if he licked his eyebrows then u r in for a good time

South Suffolk Area

The silence lasted but a few moments. I looked across at the two of them as they gently and seductively sipped on their drinks, whilst looking at my lady.

I looked at her, and seeing that she didn't quite know where to look, I again took her hand in mine, and felt exactly what she was feeling.

She looked at me, deeply, as if penetrating my mind, and I knew right at that moment, that I had to let go of my ladies hand, as fearful as I was!

South Suffolk Area

She had told me about her fantasy many months before hand, and I instantly got turned by the thought of allowing her to act it out, but in reality wasn't sure I could actually allow her to do so, or indeed to do as her fantasy had me do and behave.

I finally agreed that I would help in making her fantasy come true and spent a great deal of time over many month's, searching online, for the perfect two people.

more please

South Suffolk Area

I sat in silence as Alex walked across to us and offered his hand to the lady that sat by my side.

I looked at her, but she didn't look at me, she simply raised her arm and took his hand as she rose from the sofa.

Alex took her by the hand to the middle of the room, as both I and his wife looked on, from opposite sides of the room.

I watched as he gently stroked her face, then her hair. He gently kissed her nose, then her lips, then very gently lifted her chin as his tongue came out and deeply penetrated her wanting mouth.

More please

very horny so far - more please!

By *edditchcpl69Couple  over a year ago

REDDITCH

more

By *ddiddyMan  over a year ago