FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Naughty night with someone special

Naughty night with someone special

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ust Rachel OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

So the day has finally arrived, this has taken months of planning to arrange a night away with him. Somehow fate kept getting in the way, either his family stopped play or mine did.

I am nervous as I step out of the car and pick up my overnight bag from the boot of the car, out of habit I look round to see if anyone is watching me. Only for me to realise I am still in male mode, no one can see the that I am wearing knickers, stockings and suspenders.

Thee check in is quite uneventful, the receptionist doesn't bat an eye as I go through the usual details with her. I take the room key with a slight shake of my hand, with a cute smile from her I make my way to the room.

Once inside I unpack my bag, making sure everything is there and it is good to wear. I hang up my dresses, tops and skirts, taking the new hold ups out of the packs and putting them away. looking at the new make up I bought just for tonight.

Due to getting into the room the minute I could, it gave me the chance to make myself more feminine. I take the opportunity to remove my body hair before the bath, after 20 minutes I am hair free and finally pain free (who knew veet could burn so badly).

I run and bath and enjoy the feeling of the warm water relaxing me slowly, once I get out of the bath I take a sneaky picture and send it to him, typical I get a picture of his hard cock as a reply.

I look at what underwear I have brought with me, I select a nice black lacy pair of knickers, they slide up my hair free legs then settle in between me bum cheeks. Then comes the hold ups, I went for a nice black 20 denier with a thick lace band at the top. Just the look of those two items on me, is turning me on a little. Then comes the matching lace bra, along with the D cup breast forms.

I then turn to my face as it needs quite bit of work to be done to it, thank o I managed to find a make up artists that will do a hotel call to a cross dressing bloke. I check my phone and she ahs just pulled up into the car park, I give her my room number and wait. I can feel my nerves getting the better of me. Before I can think about it too much I hear a knock at the door, I slip on a robe and let her in.

she is very bubbly and her make up is perfect, not put on with a trowel. she sits me down asks me what I am wearing, so I show her the dress, shoes and wig that I am wearing tonight. She sits me down and looks at my face, she applies various creams, foundations, and other stuff I have no idea what it was. after 45 minutes she had finished, she got me to put the dress on, the heels and she fixed the wig in place. She finally let me see myself for the first time, my god I didn't recognise me at all. There was a woman staring back at me in the mirror, only was I knew it was me was knowing I had put on the clothes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start

By *ust Rachel OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

I spent a good 10 minutes just staring at myself, not believing what I was seeing in the mirror. I turned sideways taking in my new profile with a nice D cup boobs sticking out in front adding to a feminine figure. The dress looked stunning on me, it was not that low cut at the front, it came down to mid thighs allowing me to show off my legs perfectly. I felt so sexy and feminine that I has to look at myself in the full length mirror in the room, my god, I was a woman. I felt a tingle in my stomach and stirring in-between my legs, I could not think her enough. She took my picture to add to her website and also to send me to remind me of how I looked before the fun. With a kiss on the cheek she, left me and wished me a fun night.

no sooner had the door closed as my phone had received a message, it was from him. He had just arrived in the hotel car park, he will check in and give me a call to arrange picking me up. My heart skipped a beat as I read the text, I sent on back with shaking hands.

An hour later I got his call, I was shitting myself as I didn't know whether to use my voice to try a female voice. I plumbed with my voice, as I hadn't practiced a female one. Thankfully that didn't put him off, he told me he will be in the foyer at 7. He was going to take me to nice restaurant he knows in the next town. after a brief bit of chit chat, the call ended so he could get ready.

It seemed like the hours passed slowly, as I watched the time till I could meet him in the foyer. Finally it was time to leave, I did a quick spruce up, perfume, fluff the hair, straighten my dress type of things and make sure I am not bulging in the wrong places. With shaking legs I left my room and made my way to the foyer, passing quite a few people on the way down, men gave me admiring looks, women were not so admiring.

As I entered the foyer he was there, 5foot 6inches, medium build, short dark hair, he was muscly but he looked after himself. He was dressed quite casually, chinos, short sleeved shirt and casual shoes. I walked over to him, put my arms around him and kissed him long and hard on the lips, judging by what I felt pressing into me, I think he liked how I looked and what I was doing. He smelt gorgeous as well. Once the kiss had ended, we got the chance to say hello to each other, things seemed very relaxed between us as well.

We went into the car park to his car, he was a true gentleman assisting me into the car. I was not very ladylike at all. as I made sure he got a sneak peak of my lacy hold tops and knickers. Once we got out of the car park, we seemed to be able to have a decent conversation. That is when I wasn't distracting him, by flashing my lace tops of my hold ups and the occasional crotch rub just to keep up excited.

» Add a new message to this topic