FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > our 2nd meet

our 2nd meet

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

this is a short story from young lady who i recently had the best night of sex ever with she wrote this for me on how she thinks our second meet would go i have asked her for permission to post it here. Parts 2 and 3 will follow if u like -

im sitting in my car, windows steamed with my heavy breath, im so turned on, you see, i met this guy, he blew my mind! as im travelling to meet this near stranger in a hotel and place ive never seen before, all i can think, is how im gonna feel, my senses totally aroused by this guy who just knows how to make every pore in my body ooz with sex!! i get there before him, im so wet, thinking of how he can make my body shake with pleasure! i shower, put on my new black lace basque, stockings, then my surprise for him, i slip my feet into some red high heels, with shiny metal heels!! im ready to give him the night of his life!! he comes straight to the room, i hear the knock on the door, my pulse goes wild!! its him, my god, i almost come on the spot!! then i see him, so gorgeous and those eyes, that smile! wow! i lay on the bed, giving him a show as he gets undressed, pushing my vibe deep inside my wet pussy, yearning for him to touch me, he crawls up the bed and kisses me, like only he knows how to! deep, strong, pasionate kisses! he takes my vibe and throws it to the side! then he gets deep between my thighs and kisses my clit, my god, its amazing, no one makes me feel as he can! i take his hard cock inside my mouth, mmm love how he tastes, i crave him, he flips me over and rams his cock straight into my wet pussy! banging me so deep! pulling my hair to hold me there! i love it, my mind is utterly lost in the moment, at this point, he could do anything to me, anything!!! we have at least an hour of total smut! kissing, fucking, spitting, and then he slaps me! i needed it, put in my place, told to behave and do as im told!! its then the door opens again, a women stands at the foot of the bed, i can tell shes a real dirty bitch, hed organised it, just for me!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic