FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The cuck, the Woman, and the Bull

The cuck, the Woman, and the Bull

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eclanH OP   Man  over a year ago

Liphook

The three of them were naked: the cuck, the Woman, and the Bull.

They faced the curtains. The mid-day sun softly illuminated the spacious hotel room through the fabric.

“Draw the curtains,” the Woman said to the cuck. “Show the world your pathetic, little dick.”

The cuck stepped forward and did as instructed. His skinny body appeared as a silhouette from behind. Outside, if any holiday-makers were to glance up to the first floor, they would see a soft man, desperate to satisfy his wife.

“Mmm,” the Woman purred. “Why don’t you stand next to him, lover? Show them what a real man looks like.”

The Bull leaned down and kissed her, his one hand deep in her hair, the other hard on her breast, and then he too complied. She lingered and savoured his taste as he moved to face the window.

She stretched on her toes, smiled at the men in her life, and stepped forward.

The Woman placed her hands on each man’s lower back. She leaned forward, her breasts pushing up against the glass.

“Look at those cocktails,” she said, turning around. “Mmm.”

The Woman sat on her haunches between the pale cuck and the dark Bull, her back against the window.

She lazily flicked her cuck’s soft willy. “To think that you thought you could satisfy me with *that*.” She took the Bull in her right hand. “Now this… *this* is a cock.” In moments, the Bull was hard. She reached for the cuck and soon she was stroking two hard ones.

The Woman turned the Bull sidewise, to properly display his manhood to any Peeping Toms below. She turned to face her lover and then instructed her husband, “Come here my love and get on your on knees. I want you to watch closely as I suck this gorgeous, fat cock.”

Let me know what you think of my story and if I should continue the scene.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ary n LouiseCouple  over a year ago

North Down

Excellent Please continue

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic