FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi MMMF Fantasy

Bi MMMF Fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a really strong fantasy where I am chatted up by two guys and then taken back to meet one of the males horny wife who is waiting for us at home.

I was lucky enough to be invited back when I was younger by an attractive straight couple. After lots of eye contact with the female I was befriended by her husband at the bar of my local pub.

But this fantasy is based on that experience and I really want to try with a bi couple and their friend.

If you are straight, you should stop reading this now. Otherwise please carry on, I hope you enjoy my fantasy.

I meet an older male after chatting about his wife online and we decide to meet in a pub to talk about her and get to know each other as friends. During the pint the conversation turns to Sally (wife) and Peter tells me that she is aware we are meeting, is very horny and wants to meet back at their place. Peter tells me she is very dirty when she is hot and asks me if I like other guys when playing in a threesome as this makes her really horny. I admit that I am orally bi and like to play with another guy. We are interupted by one of Peter's friends who introduces himself and sits next to me. This guy Nick also likes MFM (I have the feeling this was set up by Peter) and we all agree to head back to meet Sally. As I finish my drink at the bar, Peter whispers in my ear that he really wants to spitroast me and I feel Nicks hand rub along my thigh and stroke my crotch making me very hard as he stroks my hard cock discreetly.

We walk outside and across the road to Peters house. As we come in we are greeted by Sally who is dressed in a red vest top and short black skirt and is being very slutty and happy to welcome three men. We take her into the living room where we start to gently strip her whilst we kiss her neck and mouth, pulling down her pants revealing a wet pink shaved pussy, Nick gently rubbing her clit whilst my finger slides up and down inside her as she moans taking out our hard cocks and wanking them with each hand. Peter is standing behind Sally gently stroking her tits and telling her to get on her knees and suck all three cocks. Sally slides down on to her knees and starts to suck my cock while she feels around for both Nick and Peter to wank as her mouth slides back and forth on my hard cock. All three of us are calling Sally sex names, telling her we are going to fuck her cunt arse and mouth, pulling here black hair, tilting her head back as she receives more cock in her mouth as we each fuck her mouth. Nick kneels down behind Sally and slides his wet cock into her juicy wet cunt and starts fucking her. Peter asks Sally if she wants to watch and help me suck his cock. She moans in pleasure as she is being fucked, watching Peter brush my teeth and fuck my mouth with his big rock hard cock. Nick is now out of Sallys wet cunt and stands next to me wanking in my face and making me suck as he takes it in turn to fuck my mouth with Peter. Sally sits back and tells them to fuck me as she slides her fingers around her clit and rubs herself into hot horny arousal watching me take turns sucking and wanking both Peter and Nicks cock until Peter kneels down in front of me, pushes me back so I am sitting up, rubs oil into me and fingers me ready to fuck. Nick kneels down over my face and slides his cock back into my mouth, taking it out every now and again, letting me get dirty with Peter telling/pleading with him "..oh yeah...oh fuck me...yes" as I watch Peter slide his cock up my arse and fuck me. Sally is wanking, her fingers sliding up and down her wet cunt as she demands Peter fucks me. His hand is pressing down on my belly and the other hand is holding my leg up as he slides up and down inside me watching me gagg as I suck Nicks big cock. As Peter is about to cum, both Nick and Peter swap places, Nick sliding his cock into my arse and fucking me as Peter wanks and shoots his cum all over my face, occaisionally fucking my mouth, my tongue being licked by Sally as she then takes Peters cock into her mouth letting me moan and cum as I watch Nick fucking me. Sally starts sucking my cock as I pump lots of hot cum into her mouth before Nick pulls out of me, standing over me wanking his cock as he shoots cum all over my chest and in Sallies dark hair. Sally then climbs over my cock, presses my cock against her lips and rides up and dowm on my cum soaked shaft as Peter now stats to fuck her up her arse while she takes Nick in her mouth sucking his spunky cock. She is finally airtight and happy to have all three of us.

Let me know if you like the fantasy, I have a few more I would like to discuss with you,

J

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow what a hot fantasy, love to be part of that!!

Mmmmmm, v sexxxxy scenario, more please

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Gets my vote!

Yum yum!

Very horny story mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

My biggest gangbang was one greedy girl with nine willing tool - as anyone had more "participants"

very dirty and very horny wish i was the fem in a scenario likie this

very horny, would be very much interested in that kind of evening lol

Absolutely fantastic. Yum

By *erminxWoman  over a year ago

Quinton

Hell yes, my kind of night, nothing Horner than watching hot guys play with each other, and me!

By *aturelover80Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I loved it very much...I wish I were fucking u..mmm

Am absolutely horny fantasy and one I hope you get too fulfill

Wow that is amazing would love to try that for real

Love it.... Incredibly horny Hard as fuck after reading

If you ever need a cock to make up the numbers. Got me so hard reading your story

By *ustinsideMan  over a year ago

chester

Wow that does sound amazing I would love to try something like that also

By *ll of a QuiverCouple  over a year ago

Douglas

Sounds horny as hell.

"Wow that does sound amazing I would love to try something like that also "
count me in lol

anyone want to use tonys ass and mouth i would love this

My fucking god, just give myself a good wank over that mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

By *ornyguy309Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"My fucking god, just give myself a good wank over that mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm "
+1

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

fantastic horny as hell x

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"anyone want to use tonys ass and mouth i would love this "
Go on then

"very dirty and very horny wish i was the fem in a scenario likie this "

I`d LOVE to be in that situation too, it would be absolute heaven!!

By *elshcamMan  over a year ago

Swansea

"very dirty and very horny wish i was the fem in a scenario likie this

I`d LOVE to be in that situation too, it would be absolute heaven!!"

count me in poohluvshunni xx

Love this fantasy. It's mine too. I love the idea. x

» Add a new message to this topic