FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ski Chalet Holiday

Ski Chalet Holiday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Based on a holiday I had almost 10 years ago this tale is a little exaggerated, well more like 60 40 true to made up if I’m honest. I hope you all still enjoy it.

This years skiing holiday didn’t quite turn out as I’d hoped. Four 40 year old men pretending we were all still 21. What could possibly go wrong?

As it turned out what went wrong were hangovers. Bad ones.

The holiday was fun, but not quite what I’d expected. Rather than a week of long days skiing the mornings were spent recovering from the night before. We’d eventually manage a couple of hours on the slopes each day before hitting the bars and clubs to repeat the same mistake time and again.

I ended up booking another week’s holiday within hours of getting home, only this time I was going alone. I enjoy skiing and can get pissed at home anytime so going skiing alone would mean I could enjoy a week in the snow instead getting d*unk and sleeping. This time I’d actually do some skiing.

It was already late in the season and the only time I could get off from work was also the last week of the season before the resort closed for summer.

Upon arrival at the resort I was surprised to find it still feet deep in snow. It had been a good year with plenty of snow and the slopes were still in good condition despite spring being just around the corner.

As I was travelling alone I’d treated myself to a fully catered chalet. Who wants to cook for one or eat out on your own on holiday? This was a perfect compromise for the single traveller.

The chalet I was staying in only had 4 other guests that week, two couples, around the same age as myself and was ran by a French lady in her fifties. She was tall, blonde hair and very attractive.

4 younger seasonairs staffed the place but being the final week I didn’t expect we’d see much of them once the meals were over. The last week of the season is always party time for the workers, one week long blow out before all going home.

All 5 of us guests had arrived too late in the day to worry about skiing that day so once we settled in we met up in the lounge and had a few drinks getting to know one another. Marie, the manager, joined us while the younger kids prepared our evening meal.

David and Sarah were a quiet couple and didn’t really talk much. It was their very first skiing holiday and I got the impression they were actually a bit nervous about ski school the following day but they listened intently to the rest of us discussing previous holidays and swapping tales of amazing past times.

The other couple, Pete and Angie, came from London and turned out to be a really nice couple. Funny, good company and like me avid skiers who wanted to get 1 last week before the season came to an end. I’d been to this resort before and it was their first time here so offered to lead them round the next day, showing them the best runs so they could get a flying start to the week.

The youngsters prepared us a fantastic meal and joined us eating as we all tucked in to the food. The chalet was built to host 20 guests so as there were only 5 of us this week it was nice to have their company, helping fill the large table, while we ate.

As suspected once the meal was over the 4 youngsters headed off into town to join the rest of the seasonairs on their week long end of season party leaving Marie to spend a nice quiet evening with us guests.

Dave and Sarah ended up retiring to bed early that night, wanting a good nights sleep before donning skies for the first time in the morning, so the rest of us respecting their peace and quiet moved closer together in the large living space to continue chatting and enjoying a quiet drink before bed.

By 10pm everyone was starting to yawn.

“Marie, did I spot a sauna earlier when you were showing us around?” I asked.

“Yes, down in the basement behind the locker room. Use it anytime.”

“Thanks. I think I’ll go now before bed. What’s the dress code? English or European?” I asked.

Marie knew what I was getting at and laughed. “Usually English, when we’re full, but there’s only a few of you here so just decide between you.”

European Saunas are usually used naked, but ski resorts often insist that shorts or swimming costumes are worn so none of the prudish Brits get offended or embarrassed. I always prefer to know the rules so as not to make anyone uncomfortable.

I turned to Pete and Angie “Any preference?”

Pete replied “I didn’t bring shorts, or swimming trunks. European ok with you love?” he asked his wife.

“Yeah, fine. I’ve not brought anything either.”

“Ok. I’ll say good night then, I’m off to bed after the sauna. See you for breakfast about 8?”

I went to my room and stripped off and wrapped a towel round my waist before heading down to the basement sauna.

There were showers just outside so I hung up the towel and rinsed under the cool water before entering the sauna. As soon as i poured some water on the hot coals steam began filling the room.

I’d left my towel hanging on the hook outside the sauna and was relaxing enjoying the hot steam surrounding my naked body when I heard the shower outside turn on. The water ran for no more than a minute before being shut off and the door opened.

“Hope you don’t mind if we join you.” Pete said walking in closely followed by Angie. The steam was thick reducing visibility to only a foot or two so none of us could really see the other until they sat down opposite me.

I was on the top bench but Pete and Angie settled on the lower bench, both with towels wrapped around their bodies. It was only then they noticed I was naked.

“We thought European meant towels.” Pete said.

Angie's eyes were directly in line with my lower body and as her husband spoke she looked directly at me, a tight smile on her lips.

“Sorry, I’ll get my towel from outside if you like?” I offered.

“No. It’s ok. It was our mistake.” Angie said before her husband could reply.

There was an awkward silence for the first 5 minutes. Pete didn’t know where to look but Angie certainly did. She made no effort to conceal the fact she was admiring my naked body as the smile remained firmly in place on her lips.

I poured more water on the coals to replace the thick steam which escaped the sauna cabin when they entered. Pete soon relaxed as the visibility reduced again and soon we were all chatting continuing the conversation we'd been having upstairs about past holidays.

I told them about some of my favourite runs at the resort and some of the great mountain restaurants to stop for a drink and bite to eat.

“Its getting hot. I need to cool off a minute. I’ll be right back.” Pete said. He stood and walked to the door saying “Just need a cool shower.” as he opened the door and stepped outside closing it again behind him.

“It is hot.” Angie said. Looking me directly in the eye she unfastened the towel around her body exposing her naked breasts and fanned the towel back and forth.

“That feel better?” I asked.

“Not really.” She laughed.

I gave her a big smile and said “The views improved though.”

Angie held the towel open until we heard the water outside turn off before securing it tightly around her body again then leaned back, relaxed, as Pete came in and sat beside her.

“Better?” she asked him.

“Yeah. But I can’t stay in here much longer love.”

We chatted for a few more minutes before Pete said “Its no good. It’s too hot love. Do you mind if I leave you with Dick? It’s too hot for me.”

“Ok love. I won’t be long. I’ll see you upstairs.”

Pete gave her a kiss, said goodnight to me and left us alone. We heard his footsteps on the stairs disappearing up to bed.

Angie said “Is it any cooler without a towel?”

“Not really, but feel free to see for yourself.” I said smiling.

Angie stood up and unwrapped the towel from around her body and lay it down on the bench before climbing up to sit on the top bench opposite me.

Her breasts were maybe 34 or 36 D cup with a gentle sag and swayed side to side as she adjusted her body to get comfortable. Now she was on the top bench I also saw her pussy was fully shaved, just like my cock.

“Do you shave or wax?” she asked me.

“Shave, you?” I replied.

“Wax, I find it smoother.” She said. As she did she parted her legs slightly and ran her hand over her mound and down the inside of her thigh lightly brushing her fingers over her pussy lips on the way.

“A decent razor does a good job, but wax probably last longer.” I agreed.

Angie left her hand between her legs just resting on her inner thigh, her wrist covering her slit.

“How long have you been shaving, down there?” she asked me.

“Since my early twenties. It was a bit of a joke the first time, for a girlfriend, but she liked it and kept it like this ever since. I prefer it now to having hair.”

“It looks good.”

Angie raised one foot up on to the bench beside her. Her arm was still resting between her legs hiding her slit from view but when she saw my eyes drop between her legs she moved her arm and smiled at me.

My cock began to swell and Angie soon noticed the shaft growing and gently twitching and then watched as it became stiffer before her eyes.

Soon my cock was fully erect and standing to attention as I enjoyed looking at her naked body. Neither of us spoke, we just watched each other glancing occasionally into one another’s eyes. The look on each of our faces telling the other we were both enjoying this.

After 10 minutes Angie said “As much as I’d like to stay I best go up to bed. Pete will be wondering where I am.”

“Shame, but I guess you should, before he comes looking for you and finds us like this.” I laughed.

Angie stood and picked up her towel. “Night then Dick, see you at breakfast.” She said and walked to the door. She opened it and stood half in, half out and turned around. “If I wasn’t married....” she said before closing the door.

If she wasn’t married I would have tried my best to fuck her right there in the sauna. Instead I went up to bed and stroked my hard cock gently with my eyes closed picturing Angie’s beautiful naked body before falling soundly asleep.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ossauMan  over a year ago

Perth

Always like your tales, well written, great detail and very erotic. More asap please

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Great start.

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is a great story. It’s probably the best written story I’ve ever seen on here - well done!

We enjoy saunas and steam rooms, but only between ourselves up to now. Great story.

The following morning right after breakfast all 5 of us went down to the boot room and collected our boots, skis and boards before walking to the gondola lift that would take us up into the mountains.

We wished Dave and Sarah good luck with their first ski lesson before I set off with Pete and Angie following me as we headed towards the chair lifts that would take us higher up the mountain.

It was a fantastic warm sunny morning. The slopes were quiet and perfectly groomed and the three of us had a fantastic morning before stopping outside a small mountain cafe for lunch.

We might have been high in the mountains but the sun felt warm so we sat outside with an amazing view down into the valley as we ate lunch and discussed which of the runs Pete and Angie had enjoyed the most.

Pete left us alone to go to the loo after the meal. “Did you enjoy last night?” Angie asked me.

“Perfect way to end the night, for me.” I replied smiling.

“Did you wank over me, after I’d left?”

“What do you think?” I asked her.

Angie smiled “I think I might need another sauna tonight.”

Once Pete returned we clicked back into our ski's and shot off down the mountain racing each other to the next lift.

The afternoon was just as much fun as the morning and on the way back down in the gondola Pete asked if they could both come out with me again the next day. “Its good to have someone who knows their way around. We are hopeless with lift maps and usually end up getting lost don’t we Ange.”

“Sure. I’ve enjoyed today. Having company is better than skiing on my own.”

Angie smiled at me from behind her husband.

When we got back to the chalet Dave and Sarah were already back. We changed and went to the lounge to join them for afternoon cake and a cup of coffee.

“How was your lesson? I asked.

“Sore.” Dave said but still managed a laugh. “Its not as easy as it looks. We spent more time on our arses that actually skiing.”

We assured them that it got easier every day and that they’d soon get the hang of it.

“Use the sauna later. It helps with the aches and pains.” Pete told them. Angie and I half smirked at each other and I think we both hoped Dave and Sarah wouldn’t get in the way of us having a little more fun tonight.

Dave and Sarah were much chattier now the fear of their first lesson was over and we got to know them much better over the evening meal. Their quietness from the previous night was gone.

Once the kids had cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher the four of them headed to the bars and clubs again leaving us older folks alone for another quiet night in.

The great thing about a catered chalet is your never alone. I might have come away by myself but right now I was enjoying a pleasant evening with 4 new friends, 5 if you include Marie.

By 10pm Pete announced he was going to bed. The fresh air and miles of skiing had taken it out of him and he kissed Angie goodnight before leaving us.

After another drink Dave suggested to Sarah that they try out the sauna, as Pete had suggested, and asked the rest of us if we were coming too.

We all agreed, including Marie. “Oh, we decided on European dress code last night. Hope you two don’t mind.” Angie said as we all got up.

“European? What’s that?” Dave asked.

“No clothes.” Marie said laughing a little.

Dave and Sarah looked at each other. “Fine by me, you don’t mind do you love?” Dave asked.

“No, perfect.” Sarah said without batting an eyelid.

We all went off to our own rooms to collect towels before descending the stairs.

I was the first to arrive and hung up my towel and had a quick shower. Before I was done the others started to arrive and I left the shower on for them as I stepped inside the sauna, leaving my towel outside on the hook.

One by one they all followed me in. All of them naked. Not a towel in the cabin.

I was going to have to avoid looking where I shouldn’t with 3 beautiful women around me. Dave poured plenty water over the coals and the room was soon steamy and boiling hot as the 5 of us chatted about anything and nothing.

Sarah had a huge bruise on her arse and thigh which was already starting to discolour and Marie asked how it happened.

“One of the falls, well probably several off them all on the same spot.” She said laughing. “Hurts like fuck though.” She added.

“Use ice, and heat, and get your husband to massage it.” Marie offered her as advice.

“He’s useless at massage.” Sarah said. “Are there any decent places in town?”

“There are, but they are only open during the day so unless you have a day off and miss skiing they won’t be much use.” Marie told her.

“You any good at massage Dick?” Dave asked me. I was the only other man in the cabin and didn’t know why Dave had asked me.

“So so. I’ve never killed anyone.” I joked.

For the next ten minutes massage wasn’t mentioned again until after Marie announced she was calling it a night and Angie said she needed to pee. Once there was only Dave, Sarah and myself in the cabin Sarah asked “Dick, would you mind massaging my thigh. It really is sore.”

As she said it she lifted one leg onto the bench she was sat on and rotated her leg spreading her thighs wide apart. Her thigh was bruised half way up from the knee to right up to her arse as far as I could see. The bruising extended right to her pussy lips which she now openly displayed.

“You can come up to our room straight after the sauna if you like. I’m sure Sarah would be very grateful if you helped Dick, and show her appreciation.” Dave said winking at me.

“Oh, how?” I asked smirking.

“We're swingers Dick, I’ll leave the 'how' up to your imagination.” Dave replied smiling.

I just looked at Sarah and as I did she started to rub her fingers up and down her pussy lips. “Well, you going to help a lady in distress?”.

By now my cock was beginning to react to the show Sarah was giving us and visibly twitching which Dave and Sarah both noticed.

“Looks like a yes love,” Dave said before adding “want a towel Dick before Angie comes back?”

I just smiled and lay back resting on the wall behind me and made no attempt to control my growing erection. “Why spoil the fun?”

As we heard Angie come back Sarah dropped her feet back to the floor no longer blatantly displaying her pussy but I made no attempt to hide my now fully erect cock.

Dave and Sarah both looked at each other then turned to the door as it opened and Angie walked in closing it behind her. When she saw my hard cock she just smiled and came to sit down beside me. “You been making new friends?” she asked me giggling.

“Do you two already know each other then? From before the holiday?” Sarah asked joining the two of us grinning.

“No, just from last night. We were comparing wax and shave to see which was smoother. But don’t tell Pete, please. He doesn’t know.” Angie replied laughing.

“Your secrets safe with us, as long as you don’t mind if I borrow Dick later for a massage.” Sarah told Angie.

“Why don’t you massage Sarah now? The heat in the sauna might help.” Angie said.

It was only 1 thigh and if Sarah lay face down along the bench with that leg on the outside it would probably work. “Ok. Sarah? Want to lie down and we’ll see how it works?” I asked.

We needed to swap sides so Angie and I stood up to let Sarah move over. There wasn’t a lot of room in the middle of the sauna cabin and my hard cock was soon pressed firmly against Angie’s gorgeous arse as I held onto her thighs. I felt her body push back against mine while we waited for Sarah to climb up.

Once Sarah was comfortable Angie and Dave sat on the bench opposite out of the way while I examined Sarah’s leg. “Tell me if it hurts. It looks tender so we'll have to take it easy to begin with.”

Locating the centre of the bruised area I gently pressed with my thumbs until Sarah winced. “Ok, not as bad it looks.” I said and began to massage the area working my way out from the centre. My cock never stopped throbbing and Angie had sat so she had a perfect view to watch.

Sarah was moaning, mixed with occasional wincing, as my fingers and thumbs caressed her thigh squeezing harder all the time to work on the deep tissue. Once my hands were on her arse the wincing stopped entirely and the moaning got louder. Pushing my thumbs deeply into her soft flesh my fingers curled around between her legs and I felt them brush over her pussy lips causing Sarah to take a sharp breath.

My fingers continued to tease her pussy lips as my thumbs firmly massaged her arse and her moaning grew louder.

“Is this a massage, or is Dick just getting you off?” Dave asked laughing.

“Both..” Sarah gasped as my fingers parted her lips and slid inside her wet pussy.

Forgetting the massage for a moment I worked 2 fingers deep inside her and slid them in and out coating my fingers in her juices as she parted her thighs allowing me easier access to her pussy.

Looking round i saw Dave now had a throbbing erection as he watched me finger fucking his wife. Angie had her hand between her legs rubbing her own pussy and smiled at me as I looked at her.

I didn’t want to overdo it on the massage tonight so after working the whole bruised area for 15 minutes lightly slapped Sarah’s naked arse, the none bruised cheek, and said 'Ok. That should be enough for tonight. Don’t want to overdo it.”

In a deep throaty voice Sarah said “Thanks Dick. It already feels much better, but you can’t stop now. Make me cum.”

I smiled and returned my fingers to her pussy thrusting them deep inside her body and fucking her until she cried out loud that she was cumming. Dave was wanking the whole time watching.

Sarah collapsed on the bench exhausted, and possibly dehydrated, so I suggested we call it a night and get her under the shower for a few minutes.

Dave and I helped her up and we led her out to the shower where I got under the streaming water with her and she kissed me passionately as the cool water cascaded down our bodies.

Once recovered Dave handed her a towel to wrap around her naked body and the two of them said good night, thanking me again, and headed upstairs.

Angie was still in the sauna so I went back in and sat down opposite her. She still had her hand between her legs teasing her smooth pussy.

“That was so horny. Dave loved watching you doing that.” She said opening her legs and sliding a finger between her lips.

I took hold of my cock and started to wank as I watched her fingering herself.

“Shame Pete doesn’t.” I said to her winking.

Angie finger fucked herself and caressed her breasts as she watched me wanking. The two of us enjoying just watching the other. As I cum shooting several loads of white sticky spunk over my own body Angie rubbed her clit thrusting her fingers deeply and made herself cum.

After a few minutes of deep breathing I held out my hand and helped Angie up and the two of us stood under the water and helped wash each other. Her hands caressed my chest and washed the cum from my body as I cupped her breasts squeezing them gently.

We dried off and kissed lightly on the cheek before heading upstairs to our respective rooms.

I’d been in bed no more than 15 minutes when I heard a light tapping on the door. “Come in.”

Sarah opened the door and walked in closing it softly behind her and stood at the foot of the bed. “I never thanked you properly, for the massage.” She said unfastening the gown and opening it to reveal her naked body. Letting it fall to the floor she pulled down the thin cotton sheet covering my body and crawled up the bed and started running her tongue around my balls.

Once erect she gripped my shaft and lowered her lips down until the head of my cock slid between them and started to suck. I just lay back and watched her head bobbing up and down devouring my hard cock.

Sarah expertly sucked and wanked my cock until I filled her mouth with cum. Releasing my cock she crawled up the bed letting her breasts drag over my body and kissed me. “Thank you Dick.” She said smiling before getting off the bed, picking up her robe and slipping it on then softly opening and closing the door leaving the room.

Having cum twice in the last 30 minutes I soon fell asleep, dead to the world still naked on top on the bed with the sheet lying on the floor and slept soundly.

By *entonMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Love it

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *addy9675Man  over a year ago

cardiff / south wales

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Keep going

By *uvs2snogMan  over a year ago

crawley

Mmmm very nice

By *panker78Couple  over a year ago

chorley

More please

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

mmmm more please

I heard a knock at the door, which woke me, and heard Marie calling from outside “Dick. Are you up?”

“Huh” I mumbled, but loud enough to be heard from outside the room. I wasn’t awake, only half awake.

The door opened and I blinked as the light from the corridor spilled into the room. I was still naked on top of the bed, but didn’t realise at the time that like most mornings i was also fully erect.

“Its eight o’clock Dick. Your late for breakfast.” Marie told me.

“Shit, I forget to set my alarm.” I mumbled coming round from a deep satisfying sleep.

Marie stepped inside the room and closed the door behind her. “Time to get up, sorry but someone was coming down the hall. I didn’t think you’d want them to see you like this.” She said smiling at me.

I blinked several times. There wasn’t much light in the room now Marie had closed the door but there was still enough for me to realise what she meant. I was naked, and my hard cock was clearly visible.

“Shit, sorry.” I said reaching down groping around to try to find the cotton sheet to pull up over me.

Marie laughed “Its ok Dick. I wouldn’t have stepped into the room if it bothered me. Would I.” She said putting me at ease.

“I guess. Sorry anyway.” I said stretching and yawning.

“Breakfasts on the table so we thought I’d better come and see if you were ready.” Marie said as she walked across the room and pulled open the curtains letting light flood into the room.

She turned to face me and smiled again. My cock was throbbing as I stretched waking myself.

“Come on. Chop chop. Get up.” She said standing over me.

She clearly wasn’t bothered by my erect state. What are the chances that one ski chalet would have 3 woman all under one roof who didn’t get upset at seeing a man openly flaunting his hard cock in front of them?

I stood up “I’ll just be a few minutes. Pour me a coffee and I’ll be right down.” I said smiling at Marie.

“You might want to do something about that first.” She said pointing at my cock and laughing.

“Any suggestions?” I asked joining her laughter.

“I’ll think about that. Maybe I’ll come up with something later tonight.” She said and walked over to the door turning for one last look before slipping out and going back to the dining room.

5 minutes later I joined the others who were all tucking into their breakfast.

“Sleep well Dick?” Sarah asked me.

“Like a log thanks. Best night’s sleep in a long while.” I replied grabbing some toast.

Dave smirked, Sarah smirked, and Marie noticed our little exchange which raised a knowing smile on her lips.

As soon as breakfast was over the 5 of us grabbed our gear and headed up in the gondola for day two. Dave and Sarah headed to their beginner lessons and I led Pete and Angie high up into the mountains again. The resort we were in is huge so there was no need to repeat the same runs we’d done the day before but I did lead them to similar ones, the kind they’d told me they preferred the day before. Pete liked a nice challenging run where Angie preferred cruisy wide blue runs and thankfully there were plenty of each kind.

At the top of the next mountain they could both take the run they each liked. A blue and black descended down meeting again at the bottom.

“Pete, this black goes down to the same chair as the blue. If you want to go that way I’ll go down the blue with Angie and we can meet at the bottom if you like.”

“If you don’t mind. I wouldn’t normally leave her alone but if your going to be with her I’ll feel happy Dick.” Pete said smiling.

“Just wait for us at the bottom. The blacks a lot faster so you’ll probably beat us down by 10 or 15 minutes so don’t panic if your hanging around. There’s a cafe, you could grab us all a hot chocolate and we'll most likely arrive by the time you’ve been served.” I told him.

Pete vanished down the mogul filled black run and Angie and I set off winding our way round the blue. Angie was in front and as she turned a corner I saw her slide to a stop on the edge of the slope and pulled up beside her.

“What an incredible view. I just want to take a picture.” She said pulling out her phone. It was a cracking view across the valley with a heavy torrent of water in the river below from the melt water.

Angie snapped a couple of pictures and asked “Dick. Will you take one of me please?” holding out her phone.

I took off my snowboard and took her phone from her and positioned myself to get Angie with the amazing view behind her.

“This would look even better if you were topless.” I said grinning.

“Dick! What would my husband say.” Angie exclaimed and started laughing.

“Don’t show him” I replied winking at her.

Angie thought for a moment “Ok, but take it on your phone. You can mail me it when we get home. I’ve got an email account Pete doesn’t know about.”

“Send Pete one of the pictures you just took and tell him we stopped to take some photos so not to worry if we are a few minutes late.” I suggested.

“Good idea” Angie replied messaging Pete with the landscape view she’d just taken.

There were some trees just off the side of the slope so I suggested Angie took off her ski's and hid out of sight behind the trees for the next photo.

Its not easy stripping out of ski gear at the side of the slope but Angie hung up her jacket, pulled off her thermals and unclipped her bra hanging it all in the tree. Her nipples were instantly erect in the cold mountain air.

I quickly snapped a couple of pictures after she pulled on her goggles and hat to hide her face a little. “Its fucking freezing.” She said laughing as she scrambled to pull her clothes back on.

“Amazing pictures though. You’ve got fantastic breasts Angie.” I said holding my phone for her to see the pictures.

“Those are great pictures, shame I can’t show Pete ” She said. “Your turn now. Come on. Strip. Everything.” She said laughing.

I handed her my phone and stripped naked standing in the snow bare foot.

“Only a semi, that’s no good.” Angie said dropping to her knees in front of me. She opened her mouth and sucked my cock until it was fully erect then stood back and took a few pictures before bursting out laughing.

I quickly dressed, my feet like blocks of ice now, and we hustled back to our ski's and board and quickly descended the rest of the run so we weren’t too late arriving at the bottom.

Pete had only just been served and carried the hot chocolate outside to a table as we arrived.

“That was a fantastic picture, did you take any others on the way?” Pete asked as we sat down.

“Just a couple.” Angie said handing Pete her phone. He wasn’t getting to see the ones on my phone though.

We stayed and had lunch before getting moving again that afternoon. All three of us stayed together the rest of the time and by the end of the day had covered a huge mileage. Angie was complaining of a slight bad head as we headed back to the chalet and by the time we’d had our evening meal it was so bad she said she was going to take some pills and have an early night. Pete said he’d go with her and with the four youngsters heading into town for another night of heavy partying there were soon only myself, Marie, Dave and Sarah left.

“How was your lesson today? I asked as we sat down with a brandy.

“Better, my arse is still killing me though. It took a few more knocks today.” Sarah said.

“I’ll massage it again, in the sauna if you like?” I offered.

“God, please. It felt so much better after last night.” Sarah said.

Marie was sat sipping her brandy listening to us. “Is he any good? I could use a massage myself.”

“There’s a price you know. I don’t do them for free.” I said winking at Marie.

“Ohh. What’s the going rate?” she asked smirking.

“Did you manage to come up with any ideas about dealing with how you found me this morning?” I asked her laughing.

“One or two.” She said with a little smirk on her lips.

“How did you find him this morning?” Sarah asked.

“Aroused, and half asleep.” Marie said.

“He was like that while he massaged me, aroused that is not half asleep. I thanked him after, back in his room.” Sarah told Marie.

“I thought something was going on with you two.” Marie laughed as all three of them started laughing.

“Well, who’s up for a sauna then?” I asked. All three of them stood up and we all went back to our rooms to strip off and head down to the basement.

I was already in the shower when Marie arrived. “Mind if I join you?” she asked shrugging off her robe and hanging it up and stepping in with me before I’d even had chance to answer.

Marie stood facing me and placed her hands on my hips. “So how did Sarah thank you last night?” she asked

“Blowjob, and a kiss.” I said smiling.

“I think I can go one better than that.” She said kissing me.

We were still kissing and groping each others bodies when Dave and Sarah appeared. “Started without us?” Dave quipped as they unwrapped their towels and hung them on the hooks and opened the sauna cabin stepping inside asking “you two coming?”

Marie and I stopped kissing and walked over to join them inside. Dave and Sarah sat one side with Marie and I on the other.

We chatted for a while just enjoying the heat. Marie was stroking my cock while Sarah played with her husbands.

“Marie, can I borrow Dick for a while. My arse really needs his attention.” She asked.

Marie smiled, stood up and moved across to sit beside Dave. As soon as Sarah released his cock Marie wrapped her hand around his shaft and continued where Sarah had left off.

Before Sarah lay down I kissed her and caressed her breasts as Dave and Marie watched. Sarah’s hand found my cock and she squeezed it pulling back my foreskin as my hands squeezed her gorgeous breasts and pulled her nipples.

By the time she lay down Marie was bobbing her head up and down in Dave’s lap sucking his cock.

I somehow managed to concentrate on the massage repeating what I’d done the previous night only tonight pressing my thumbs a little harder. By the time my fingers were entering her wet pussy Marie had already made Dave cum in her mouth and swallowed it all.

As my fingers probed Sarah’s wet pussy Dave was on his knees licking Marie’s wet cunt. That is how Pete found us when he pulled open the sauna door.

None of us spoke, we all paused the position we were in. For me that meant I had three fingers deep inside Sarah’s pussy. Dave had his face pushed tightly against Marie’s slit.

“Err, want me to go?” Pete asked.

“Your choice Pete, we don’t mind you staying. But we won’t be stopping.” I said.

Pete hesitated the stepped inside closing the door behind him.

I rammed my fingers deep in and out of Sarah’s soaking wet cunt as her groans grew louder. Marie gushed her juices all over Dave’s face and Pete just watched the whole thing take place, his cock growing the entire time until he too was fully erect.

Once we’d settled to let the girls rest I said “Sorry Pete. We didn’t know anyone else would come down. We thought you and Angie were out for the night.”

“Its ok. Jesus. That was horny. I might have to wake Angie when I go back upstairs.” He laughed.

“How’s her head?” Marie asked.

“She’s fast asleep. That’s why I came down, I wasn’t tired and didn’t want to disturb her.”

“I hope she’s feeling better by the morning” Sarah said.

“This a regular thing?” Pete asked.

“No, spur of the moment. We were all horny” Dave said.

“Don’t you get jealous, you know?” he asked Dave.

“Never man. Nothing hornier than seeing your wife suck another man’s cock. Speaking of which, love. You owe Dick for the massage.” He said grinning at Sarah.

As Pete watched, and Dave, and Marie, Sarah swallowed my shaft and started wanking and sucking my cock. Her tongue circling the head and probed the slit on the tip of my cock before forcing it down her throat.

“Fucking horny, isn’t it.” Dave said to Pete.

They all watched as Sarah gave me another excellent blowjob below swallowing every last drop of my cum.

As soon as she was done Dave pulled Sarah to her feet “Well, we are going to love you and leave you. Time to fuck her brains out, in bed.” Dave said as they headed for the door.

“Night” everyone called to each other.

5 minutes later Marie said “Come on Dick. If you can get it up again I could use some help in my room.” And dragged me out of the door leaving Pete alone in the sauna, sporting a hard-on.

Marie's room was on the ground floor and had a separate staircase up from the basement, as well as access from the guest quarters. When Marie dragged me to her room she didn’t give me chance to even grab my towel and pulled me upstairs with us both still naked.

Once in her room she lay back on the bed, spread her legs and said “Eat me Dick, until your hard. Then fuck me.”

It was almost 3 am when we finished fucking. And I was fucked. She’d drained me of energy. When Marie finally drifted off to sleep I needed the loo which meant a walk down the corridor. None of the rooms were on suite so as I had to leave anyway I thought I may as well go back to my own room and try to get what was left of a good night’s sleep.

The corridors and stairs all had emergency lighting so there was plenty of light to find my way to the closest bathroom. The door was closed so I stood outside waiting patiently.

Angie opened the door a couple of minutes later and saw me stood outside naked. She took my hand and pulled me inside closing the door behind her.

“What happened in the sauna?” she whispered.

“Why?” I asked.

“Pete came back with a hard-on, and while he fucked me kept asking if I’ve ever wanted to fuck another man?”

“Did it turn him on? He caught me finger fucking Sarah while Dave was eating Marie. Then watched Sarah give me a blowjob.”

Angie smiled “I’ve never seen him so horny. And he’s never asked me questions like that before.” She said.

By now my cock was growing again. “When you get back to your room tell him you just caught me leaving Marie’s room, and that I had a hard-on. See what he says.” I said grinning.

Angie looked down “But you haven’t.”

“Let me take a pee first, then get it hard.” I said smiling and heading to the loo.

Relieved, and washed, I came back to Angie “shall I, or do you want to?” I asked her grinning.

“Wont be the first time today, will it.” She said dropping to her knees and sucking my cock until it was hard again.

Once she had me nice and hard she asked “What shall I say if he asks if anything happened?”

“Mount him, rub your pussy on his cock and ask him what he would like to have happened. Don’t answer, just keep asking him to tell you what you should have done.” I said winking and playfully squeezing her arse now she was back on her feet.

“His reaction will let you know what to say. If he doesn’t seem to be into it just say to him, 'nothing, what do you think I am?’ and then fuck him. If he really seems to want to see you suck or fuck another man then tell him anything you want. That you touched it, you sucked it or that nothing happened, but maybe you’d like it to. Whatever you think he wants to hear.”

Angie grinned “You’ve done this before, haven’t you.”

“Maybe, once or twice.” I replied.

We walked back to our rooms and took once last look at each other before slipping quietly inside our respective bedrooms.

Sarah was sleeping in my bed when I got into the room. Fuck. Was I not going to get any sleep tonight.

I had a hard-on now though, after Angie had sucked me erect, so wasn’t going to waste it. Sarah was already naked so I parted her thighs and felt her pussy. Already wet. I lined up the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy then kissed her gently until she woke up.

“Mm. Where have you been?” she asked returning the kiss.

“Fucking Marie.” I answered smiling.

I probed her pussy lips with the head of my cock and heard her say “Fuck me, now.” then slid my cock deep into her wet cunt.

swansea

Sounds like a bond movie brilliant

Marie didn’t knock the following morning, she just walked into the room leaving the door wide open and found Sarah sleeping beside me, both of us naked on top of the sheets.

“Your both late for breakfast.” She said shaking us to wake us up.

“Fuck. What time is it?” I asked.

“Ten past eight. Dave sent me to find you Sarah. He said I’d probably find you here.” She said smirking.

Sarah stretched then turned to face me and kissed me. “Morning” she said.

We kissed like there was no one watching and I couldn’t resist groping her breasts as our tongues entwined.

“Get up, the pair of you.” Marie said “plenty of time for that later. Your breakfast will get cold.

Marie left the door wide open as she returned to the dining room.

“Come on. I suppose we better go down.” I said to Sarah giving her nipples a kiss before standing up.

Sarah walked out of the room naked returning to her own bedroom while I found some clothes and got dressed.

I beat Sarah down by five minutes, what takes girls so long anyway, where Pete, Angie and Dave were already half way through breakfast.

The youngsters were all milling about so conversation was reserved, with Dave just asking “Good night Dick?”

“Excellent mate.” I smiled.

Pete and Angie smiled at each other.

Sarah finally appeared and wolfed down as much food as she could before we had to leave, or miss the gondola up the mountain. Once we were inside we had the car to ourselves so could speak freely.

“How was Sarah last night Dick?” Dave asked.

“Filthy mate.” I replied smiling.

“He kept me waiting, I fell asleep in his room waiting while he was fucking Marie.” Sarah added.

“Dirty bastard. What’s she like?” Dave asked.

“French. What do you think.” I said making Dave laugh.

“She gave good head.” He said.

Pete and Angie were silent but listening to the exchange and both smiling.

Finally at the top Sarah kissed me before they walked off to the ski school leaving me alone with Pete and Angie.

“Ok. Where to today?” Pete asked.

“How about we head over to the Swiss side? Cracking runs, decent cafe when we get there and a couple of fantastic really long runs on the way back?” I offered.

“Lead on Dick.” He said as we strapped in and set off.

At the first chair lift we waited in line and ended up sat on a chair alone, just the 3 of us with Angie between us.

“Dick, I told Pete what happened last night when we bumped into each other.” Angie said.

At this point I had no idea what she’d told him so just said “and?”

Pete took over the conversation “I told her instead of just looking, she should have helped you.”

“Dick, seeing you walk down the corridor fully erect made me wet. I really wanted to touch your cock, feel how hard it was.” Angie said filling in the blanks.

“I wouldn’t have stopped you Angie.” I replied.

“See, I told you.” Pete said to her.

“And it really wouldn’t have bothered you Pete?” she asked him.

“Honestly, the thought of it turned me on. Couldn’t you tell?” he asked.

Angie laughed “sort of, by the way you fucked me.”

By now we had almost reached the top of the chair lift. Pete and I both had to discreetly adjust our cocks before getting ready to get off the lift.

Angie spotted a toilet and said she just needed to pay a visit before we carried on and left Pete and I alone waiting for her.

“Angie told me she wants to fuck you Dick, I’m guessing you won’t mind if I watch?” Pete asked.

“Don’t you want to join in? I’m happy sharing.” I told him.

“Maybe next time. I really want to watch though.”

“Any limits? Anything you don’t want me to do with your wife?” I asked.

“No, whatever she wants.”

“Kissing? A lot of swingers stop short of kissing.”

“Angie loves to kiss while she’s being fucked. No limits. Anything she wants.”

Angie returned and asked “So, you boys had a nice chat?”

Pete smiled at her “Dicks up for it.”

I guess they’d planned this. So I helped make it clear just what we’d discussed.

“Pete tells me you loved to be kissed while your being fucked. I guess I won’t be fucking you doggy style then.” I said winking to Angie.

She had a big smile on her face “Maybe not the first time anyway.” She replied.

“Do I get a preview of how good a kisser you are?” I asked cheekily.

Angie looked over to Pete who just nodded to her. We may have been in a very public place but we shared a passionate kiss while Pete watched.

It took us two more lifts to reach the crossing point over to the Swiss side. Both wide cruisy blues which Angie loved but Pete found a little boring.

“Pete, there’s a black that goes straight down. Really gnarly but you’ll probably love it. I’ll take Angie down the blue if you like and meet you at the bottom?”

Pete had a big smile on his face “Ill get the hot chocolate. See you there.” He said as he dropped off the edge.

Once Pete had gone I said to Angie “So, Pete really wants to do this?”

“I did what you told me, my pussy was so wet. He told me I should have let you feel how wet I was and that I should have sucked your cock in the hallway.” She whispered to me.

I kissed her again and we set off down the mountain to catch up with Pete.

At the bottom Pete was sat sunbathing, jacket off and trouser legs pulled up. We might have been in a ski resort but the sun was really hot today.

“What took you?” Pete asked smiling.

“We didn’t drop off a wall. Long run the blue.” I said pulling off my jacket and joining Pete.

Angie sat down with her coat still firmly fastened.

“Take your coat off love. You’ll boil.” Pete said to her.

“I can’t, I’d get arrested” Angie replied laughing.

“You didn’t?” Pete said.

It turns out Pete had dared her to ski topless under her coat. They’d made the bet in bed last night fucking, Pete wanting her to flash me today, and when Angie had left us alone to go to the loo she’d removed her top and bra and put them in her backpack.

“Come on, let’s have a quick look.” He said.

Angie unzipped her jacket half way and leaning on the table discreetly opened it up to show us her naked tits beneath before zipping it back up.

“Dick. Know any deserted slopes? We’ve got to get some pictures of her before we go back today.”

“I’m sure we'll find somewhere.” I replied.

We didn’t take long to drink our hot chocolate before dropping down to the bowl where 3 lifts leave up in different directions.

“Ok, which way?” Pete asked.

2 of the lifts were busy, 1 was very quiet “the one with the least people. Obviously.” I said smiling at them.

On the way up we had no one in front of us for at least 10 chairs. “Come on then Angie. Let’s have a better view what’s under there.” Pete said.

She unzipped her jacket right to the bottom and Pete and I were soon both fondling her bare breasts as the chair lift took us up the mountain. Her nipples were hard not only from the cold air but the constant attention from the two men either side of her.

When we spotted the lift station she zipped her jacket back up as we prepared to get off the lift.

2 runs went down from the top. We hung around for 10 minutes and watched what direction everyone else went in before setting off down the run no one else had gone down. It was a red run but not a challenging one and about half way down we stopped at the side of the slope.

A path led off the slope up into the trees “Fancy a walk?” I asked.

The two of them unclipped from their skis and I released the ratchets on my bindings and we carried our ski gear a couple of hundred yards up the path until we came into a small clearing.

Pete took out his phone and told Angie to take off her jacket. She pulled down the zip and shrugged it off her shoulders and threw the coat over to us then Pete started to take pictures of his topless wife.

“Its freezing” Angie complained.

“Dick, why don’t you go and warm her up.” Pete said.

I stood behind Angie and reached round to hold her tits while Pete snapped away. My hands gently squeezed her soft breasts and rolled her nipples between my thumb and finger as Angie lent back against me.

I slid my hand down inside her trousers and found she was also wearing no panties. I could feel the wetness on her pussy lips as my fingers teased their way inside her.

“Is she wet?” Pete asked.

“Soaking” Angie replied.

“Suck dicks cock. I dare you.” Pete said.

Pete moved in closer as his wife kneelt in front of me and unfastened my trousers pulling them down to release my hard cock. Taking a firm grip of the shaft she opened her mouth and took me inside while Pete captured the moment.

He must have taken a hundred pictures before turning on the video record function and filming his wife sucking my cock, topless in the great outdoors.

After 10 minutes Angie said she was too cold and would have to put her jacket back on. She retrieved it and zipped it up shaking and rubbing her arms all over her body to warm herself.

“Fuck. That was incredible” Pete exclaimed as he watched the video of my cock sliding in and out of his wife’s mouth.

“Im freezing” she complained.

Pete and I moved In front and behind her and helped warm her up by pressing our own bodies close to her and rubbing the outside of her jacket to help heat her.

As we did Angie kissed me the whole time.

“Angie. Let’s head back. I want to see your wet pussy sliding up and down another mans cock.” Pete said.

It was only early in the afternoon but the thought of fucking Angie while her husband watched, wanked and probably video'd us was enough to persuade me, and Angie, not to argue. I may have come on this holiday to get long days on the slopes but I’m not going to say no to fucking a gorgeous woman while her husband watches.

By *outhEastPaulMan  over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

Another great story from you - You have to be one of the best if not the best writer on here - Guess maybe it’s because you have been lucky enough to experience so many scenarios But whatever the case you write so well and it’s bit only the sex it’s the way you fill out the complete story and in nice large chunks

"Another great story from you - You have to be one of the best if not the best writer on here - Guess maybe it’s because you have been lucky enough to experience so many scenarios But whatever the case you write so well and it’s bit only the sex it’s the way you fill out the complete story and in nice large chunks "

Thanks man. Appreciate it.

There are plenty of others who write well on here though.

We arrived back at the chalet by 2pm. All the staff were busy working so once we’d said hello we discreetly retired to my room and closed the door.

I sat on the bed and watched Pete kissing Angie while slowly stripping her. Being topless under her jacket her breasts received his full attention moments after the door first closed. He sucked her nipples and squeezed her round tits as her hands held him tightly.

When he finally had her naked he slid two fingers inside her feeling how wet she was then stood back and smiled.

“I love you” he said to her then went over to sit in the chair by the window.

Angie came over to the bed and began tearing off my clothes kissing me the way Pete had been kissing her. Her hand gripped my shaft firmly and her lips dropped to the head of my cock as soon as she’d pulled down my trousers. They were half way down my legs meaning I couldn’t move, so just lay back and enjoyed her attention.

Pete was leaning forward in the chair, his elbows resting on his knees, concentrating, watching his wife attending to my cock.

“Your wife gives great head mate.” I said looking over at Pete.

Snapped out of his concentration Pete smiled, and relaxed a little bit leaning back in the chair. “She’s an excellent cock sucker” He grinned.

“Your a lucky guy.”

Angie's tongue swirled around my helmet as she gently squeezed my balls and out of the corner of my eye I saw Pete unzipping his trousers and pulling out his cock, no longer able to resist the urge to wank as he watched his wife sucking another man.

Her head bobbed slowly up and down, her soft lips felt divine.

“Angie, lie back and spread your legs wide I want to taste your wet pussy.”

“No, 69 me.” She replied only stopping sucking long enough to reply.

Not letting me take off my trousers she rotated around and lowered her pussy to my face without releasing my cock. Pete took out his phone and started to video the two of us. The footage when he showed me afterwards was shaky, no wonder with how hard he was pulling his cock at the time.

Angie was pressing her pussy hard to my face as my tongue circled her wet tunnel, and god she was wet. Her juices were soon dripping from her and over the next 15 minutes coated my face to the extent I had to keep my eyes tightly closed.

As her breathing got heavier Angie finally stopped sucking my cock and sat upright saying “fuck me.”

She crawled off me and lay down on her back while I stood to finish removing my clothes. While i tugged at my trousers Pete stood over Angie running the camera up and down her body getting close ups of her erect nipples, soaking wet pussy and mouth.

Kneeling between her legs and pulling them either side of me for to wrap around my body I pressed the head of cock to the entrance to her velvety pink tunnel and heard Pete say “hold on, I want to get a close up.”

His camera was inches from my cock and looking at the screen it was pointing directly at the head of my cock on the entrance to her cunt. “Ok. Now” Pete said.

I actually watched the phone screen myself as I inches my gips forward and saw her wet lips spread, the head of my cock disappear inside her then watched the shaft slide all the way in. Pulling out again I withdrew my cock entirely from her body watching it appear on screen now glistening with her wet pussy juices. Pete had his close up, the first time his sexy wife allowed another man’s cock inside her since the day of her wedding vows.

‘Forsaking all others'. Fuck that vow.

I might not be fucking that vow, but I wholeheartedly fucked the pussy of the woman who’s just broken that vow for the first time.

Despite saying he didn’t want to join in, and only watch first time, Pete couldn't help himself. He moved his cock to her lips and her tongue darted out licking the precum from his helmet. His phone camera moved from one cock to the other, one of his wife’s holes to the other, filming her filling them both at the same time for the first time ever.

We shared her tits, groping and mauling the soft heavy mounds of flesh as her chest rose and fell as they moved in sympathy with the pounding of my hard cock inside her body.

Moaning, groaning, squealing, crying. Angie was addicted, I could tell. You know when a woman really enjoys the attention of two men. Some woman are quiet, passive, possibly doing it 'for their husband'. Some woman enjoy the attention of more than 1 man from time to time. Angie was reacting like the type of woman who having realised what it’s like to have 2 hard cocks inside her at once was never going to be satisfied with only 1 man ever again. Angie knew already she was secretly a slut. She may never have admitted it before, even to herself, but that was going to change. Pete’s married life changed today. Angie’s sex life changed forever.

'”Fuck my tight little cunt.” Angie screamed at me.

“treat me like a slut” she said to Pete before swallowing the entire length of his cock.

Before we went down to dinner that night Angie had her first ever spitroast, first ever DP and first ever DVP. The DVP was the biggest surprise to Pete. He’d never touched another man’s hard cock before. But today he’d gripped mine tightly while feeding it inside his wife’s cunt alongside his own.

By the time Sarah and Dave returned that night Pete and Angie had gone back to their own room.

Sarah knocked on my door “Dick, you back?”

“Yeah. Come in.” I called.

I was still lying in bed, exhausted, probably with dried cum all over my face when Sarah walked in.

Sarah smiled when she saw me naked and my body still glistening with sweat from the frantic afternoon.

“What have you been up to?” she asked coming over and sitting on the bed.

We chatted and I told her all about the afternoon fun with Angie and Pete. How Angie had found her wicked side, and how much she’d taken to it.

“naughty girl” Sarah said.

“I think Pete’s going to have his hands full from now on.” I joked.

“Anyway. I came to ask you for a massage but it looks like you need to rest. I’ll leave you be Dick, but if you wouldn’t mind later my arse really could use your help.” She said laughing.

“Sure, after dinner. Usual price.” I said winking at her.

swansea

Superb

Dudley

Fantastic story mate always enjoy reading you posts.

I think the younger staff members could tell something was different tonight. As we ate the innuendo between us guests was palpable. Angie and Sarah also both flirted outrageously with one particular guy, Jason. He was only 19, tall, athletic and handsome.

Both girls were displaying a fine cleavage this evening and we all could tell Jason was enjoying the view. At every opportunity his eyes would be checking out their breasts. After the main meal 3 of them went back into the kitchen to prepare desert leaving Jason to clear the table. Sarah was the first to raise the stakes in the flirting game when he bent forward to pick up the plates she placed her hand on his arse and said “He’s got buns of steel Angie.”

Jason went bright red, but smiled.

“What’s it like to have a MILF lusting after you Jason?” Dave asked laughing.

Jason flushed a deeper shade of red as he hustled off to the kitchen with his arms full of plates.

Lowering her voice Sarah said “Angie, feel his arse. It’s gorgeous.”

When Jason returned he stood right beside Sarah again collecting more plates together.

“Its hot in here tonight.” Sarah said and while Jason looked down her top she started to fan her chest, pulling the dress outwards. She pulled it open exposing more of her tits and Jason stopped what he was doing and just stared at her tits appearing and being covered again. When she’d finished teasing him she looked up at him and smiled.

“You’ll never reach the rest from there Jason, those plates, go and stand beside Angie.”

Jason picked up the plates he’d collected looking flustered before obeying Sarah and standing between Angie and Pete.

He almost dropped the plates on the floor as he felt Angie’s hand grabbing him. Angie hadn’t grabbed his arse though, she’d gone straight for his cock.

“His arse isn’t the only thing that feels like steel Sarah” she said biting her lower lip.

Jason turned scarlet and didn’t know what to do. He was frozen in place. This behaviour from his wife was new to Pete but he instinctively seemed to know the right thing to do. “Angie, stop making Jason uncomfortable. Lad his age doesn’t want an old tart you like you bothering him.”

Jason immediately stammered “Its ok. I don’t mind.”. only he stuttered and stammered it out not quite so eloquently.

Angie rested her arm in the back of the chair and let her hand come to rest on his arse stroking it. “See. He doesn’t mind.” She said smiled up at him.

“Do you like MILFs then?” I asked Jason.

I don’t think he knew how to respond to that question and for a full minute stood silently with his mouth looking like he was about to say something, but nothing coming out.

“Its ok Jason. We won’t tell your friends.” Angie said giving his arse a firm squeeze.

“Yeah.” He muttered and then clumsily started to grab the rest of the plates and when he couldn’t safely carry any more scuttled back to the kitchen.

“Sarah. His cock is massive.” Angie whispered.

“Looks it. I think we need a better look.”

The two girls whispered quietly across the table trying to work out how they could get Jason into bed. He had no idea, the poor lad. They wanted to eat him alive.

Things settled down with Jason when desert came out and everyone else returned to the table. We could all tell he was shy but the respite from two horny MILFs did let him calm down again.

Marie had been listening, and watching, as the two girls groped her young staff member and discussed what they’d like to do with him earlier and after desert was over and the 4 youngsters started discussing going out to tonight’s party Marie said “Jason. I hate to ask but I need you to come to the cash and carry with me. You can join the others afterwards.”

Marie caught Angie’s eyes and winked at her.

The poor lad. He was being setup by his boss. He looked pissed off, his 3 mates took the piss and told him they’d have a drink for him while they laughed at his expense, thankful it was him and not one of them. Jason forgave Marie later, once he realised he’d been setup and was about to have the night of his life.

Marie actually took Jason to the cash and carry after the others left but not before telling Angie and Sarah to make sure they were in the sauna in 30 minutes time when she brought him back.

Their store room was also down in the basement and she told them to come out of the sauna when they heard her and Jason get back.

Their trap to seduce Jason was set. It wasn’t so much of a trap, more and ambush, and the girls excitedly discussed it after Marie left.

They knew Jason was shy, that was obvious to all of us, so us 3 blokes were told we couldn’t have a sauna tonight. At least not until after they'd used Jason. They didn’t want him getting scared off by 3 naked and horny men.

We understood so agreed to stay in the lounge and have a few beers and leave them alone.

Angie and Sarah went up to their rooms to get ready for a sauna. They popped back into the lounge on their way down to give us a quick show before heading to the basement.

They were both naked, not even a towel, and wore only bright red lipstick. We didn’t even get a kiss from either of them as they didn’t want to spoil their lips. We did all kiss their other lips though before they left us. We made sure each of them had pouting glistening pussy lips.

What happened next I only heard second hand, later that night. Sarah told me all the details while I massaged her before bed. I’ll do my best to relay it as it was told to me.

Neither one of them could stop themselves teasing their pussies in the sauna as they listened for the sounds of Marie and Jason return.

Their hearts were racing in anticipation of what would happen if their little plan worked.

When they heard sounds outside they each took a deep breath and walked out of the sauna cabin. Jason stopped dead in his tracks faced with 2 naked MILFs smiling at him.

“Oh hi Jason.” Sarah said.

“Err hi.”

The two girls walked over and stood right in front of Jason.

“Jason. We won’t beat about the bush. Feel free to say no, but how would you like to fuck us? Both of us.” Sarah said.

The girls weren’t fucking about. They knew what they wanted and didn’t want to waste time trying to seduce him all night.

Jason apparently couldn’t speak. He stuttered, he stammered but nothing came out.

“Just nod, if that’s ok.” Angie said.

Jason nodded.

The two girls smiled and each took hold of one of his hands and brought them up to their breasts. His actions weren’t as shy as his words and he was groping them both when Marie walked in.

Startled, being caught by the boss, Jason stood back and started apologising until Marie said to him “Its ok Jason. You’ll be going home in a few days. Enjoy yourself.”

Marie walked over and groped Jason’s cock through his trousers then lent close to his ear and whispered softly “Angie was right. You have got a big cock.”

Angie wasted no time in pulling off his jacket and pulling his t-shirt up over his head. As she did Sarah was unfastening his trousers and pulling them down.

Between the two of them they stripped him faster than a shoal of piranha would strip their meal.

He was, apparently, as good looking and athletic as they’d imagined while they'd lusted after him at dinner. 6 pack, all muscle and delicate perfect skin.

And his cock, it was bigger than mine, Dave’s or Pete’s. As Angie and Sarah dragged him naked into the sauna cabin Marie quietly stripped off and gave Jason another surprise by following them into the sauna and sitting opposite with her legs spread fingering her pussy as she watched Sarah and Angie share his cock.

He cum in Sarah mouth within minutes but the vigour of youth meant it wasn’t long before he was hard again with three very horny and attractive woman rubbing their tits in his face, groping his body all over and feeling his fingers probing each of their wet cunts.

They dragged him to Marie’s bedroom where all three of them fucked him. He came 4 times in 2 hours with each girl feeling his hot cum shoot inside them before they let him go. He wasn’t complaining at being confined beneath their naked bodies but after they each used him and had their wicked way they let him go off into town to join his friends. Marie was the one to come to the lounge to tell us blokes were allowed to come downstairs now, if we wanted to.

Marie had lipstick marks on her nipples. We almost raced each other downstairs to the sauna just to find out how exactly Marie ended up with lipstick on her tits. Two different shades. One matching Angie’s and the other matching Sarah’s.

swansea

Bravo sir

“Who’s lipstick is this?” I asked Marie cupping her left breasts in my hand.

“Angie’s”

Releasing her breast and cupping the right I asked “and this?”

“Sarah’s” she laughed.

I turned to Sarah “The price of your massage just went up. Come on, show us exactly how it got there.” I said winking before sitting down.

Sarah walked over to Marie and started kissing her passionately on the lips. Their tongues darting around each others mouths as they each caressed the others breasts.

“Fuck.” Pete said watching them.

“Angie, what are you doing over there? Sarah doesn’t get her massage unless we find out how two shades of lipstick ended up on Marie’s tits.” I goaded.

She didn’t take much goading.

All three kissed, sucked each others nipples and weren’t shy about slipping their fingers inside another girls wet cunt either.

Dave told us Sarah had always been bi as long as he’d known her. She was obviously the ringleader and instigator in this. Pete not only found out on this holiday that his wife was really a slut but discovered to his joy she was a bi slut.

What man doesn’t enjoy watching his wife with another woman? Pete certainly did, even more than he’d enjoyed watching her fuck another man.

When Marie lay back and Angie lent over her burying her face in Marie’s pussy Pete was right behind her fucking her. I don’t blame him.

Dave and I shared Sarah. She soon had my cock in her mouth while Dave fucked her doggy style. His hard penetrating thrusts forcing Jason cum out of her pussy to run down her thighs.

Who had the most fun that week? Tough call. Jason probably had the horniest experience of his life so far. 3 middle aged sex mad woman all of which were stunning in their own way milked his young cock 4 times. It sounds like he witnessed those same three woman kissing, groping and finger fucking each other as well. Great experience at that age.

Pete, finding out your gorgeous wife enjoys fucking other men and is happy to let you watch had been amazing for him. Now, well it dawned on him he was going to get the opportunity to fuck many more woman now as well. He didn’t mind that it would mean sharing them with his stunning wife.

Dave. Water off a ducks back. Nothing new for Dave this week but he considered himself lucky to have the guests they were sharing this holiday with. Skiing for the first time was good, finding out the chalet is full of other tarts was just a happy bonus to him.

Angie. Faithful for 12 years of happy marriage. The rest of her marriage was about to be a lot happier, and much more fun. She confessed this week wasn’t her first time with another girl. She’d experimented at uni as a lot of people do but hadn’t even thought of ever doing it again. Now, well she wanted breasts and pussy to play with as much as she wanted to feel strangers cocks forcing their way inside her body.

Sarah. A naughty girl. She loved life and took every opportunity to live it to the max. Like Dave though this wasn’t an unusual week. She loved it though, although her arse took weeks to recover.

Marie. You know I have no idea. We all shared a fun week with Marie but other than joining our orgies we didn’t get to know her well. She seemed to enjoy it though.

Me? Are you kidding. I only missed one afternoon of skiing! That was a huge improvement in itself over the holiday I’d had before booking this one. Enjoying daily sex on a holiday I’d expected to be nothing but skiing and early nights made this a perfect holiday though. The fact I got to fuck 3 woman, sometimes at the same time, might even have been it just that little bit better

Each night for the rest of the holiday we'd all play together. Sarah, Angie and Marie all fucked Jason every day as well though Jason never joined the mixed fun. I'm not even sure he ever fucked more than one of them at a time after that night either. He kept it quiet from his friends and fellow workers and had to be discreet but certainly didn't miss another day of burying his cock in at least one of those incredible woman.

wow, this is so good.

Dudley

swansea

Sir

You are s great writer

Thank you

"Sir

You are s great writer

Thank you "

Seconded - great writing and such horny stories

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

An Excellent story.

Reminds me of my Chalet Skiing holidays.

Great story

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

weston super mare

By *ustaceSmithMan  over a year ago

Saxmundham

Absolutely outstanding.

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

You lucky sod

By *hereswallyMan  over a year ago

peterborough

Fantastic story well written

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Outstanding.

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *exykitten6677Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

Yet another fantastic and horny story, loved it!

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Nothing better than skiing for great fun but this takes it to a new level. As an avid skier ' boarder I always wonder whether anything would happen in the sauna - been some interesting views and great craic! Sounds a familiar resort, love to go to that chalet and make new friends too!

Happy days

weston super mare

By *aulnorthumberlandMan  over a year ago

Blyth

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Always amazing stories