FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time in bondage

First time in bondage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *antric ecstasy OP   Man  over a year ago

Co Durham

I've enjoyed some great tales on here... so here's my first contribution. It was originally written for another member. It is fiction but draws heavily on reality.

Jay stood tall in the centre of the room. Not that she was tall, but she stood tall, still and calm. She had her back to the door which made her feel a little vulnerable. When they are uncertain, some people panic. She’d felt nervous, but had determined to meet what would happen bravely. She knew what was coming but exactly how it would happen, she did not know. She was not in control and she had resigned herself to her fate. She was smartly dressed, though not extravagantly. She wore a close-fitting jumper and a black knee length skirt which hugged the roundness of her hips. Her legs were wrapped in sheer black stockings and the kitten heels on her shoes helped to shape her calves without being uncomfortable. She might be standing for a long time.

The door squeaked a little as it opened and the light changed, a shadow flashing across the full-length mirror to her left. Jay began to turn but checked herself but not before glimpsing Estefan, dapper in a well-fitting grey suit.

“Don’t turn around,” said a soft male voice.

She sensed his approach, the shadows changing subtly around her. She felt the air around her stir, heard the ever-so-soft footfall on the carpet and inhaled a peppery masculine scent.

“I must find out what that scent is…” Her mind drifted from the here-and-now into another fantasy world of perfume counters.

“Madam,” said he.

“My Lord,” she replied.

“Please kneel for me.” She complied, glad of the soft carpet against her knees. “Don’t look. No peeking!” His tone was light but firm.

He was close behind her. She could feel his presence, the breath against her hair and the brush of his clothes against hers. Was that the heat of his body or was her imagination running wild. His hands wrapped around her shoulders, pressing down gently but definitely.

“Remember what we have talked about. Red means stop, yellow means slow down or go easy. Nothing will happen without your consent. Are you a happy madam?”

Jay swallowed. “Yes milord.”

They’d been through the basics before, of course. Being adventurous didn’t mean she was a fool. It’s hard to trust a near stranger; you have to trust your own judgement - especially if you know that are going to be trussed. Her judgement hadn’t always been spot on. She’d been used by men with gorgeous bodies, flashing smiles and a great line in patter who had captivated her. She’d been hit on, hassled and occasionally hurt by men but still she loved them. She’d learned to spot the players and the fakes; she aimed for sincerity and creativity and if they were good to look at as well, she had hit the jackpot.

His hands ran down her sides and grasped the hem of her jumper. As he tugged it upwards, she raised her arms and it slipped easily over her head, revealing the fine black lace of her bra and the softness of her skin. Estefan placed a cloth on her head. The front edge was swung forward delicately to cover the top of her face and she felt it tighten snugly around her head. Now she could not see and her sensitivity to sounds, smell and touch seemed to increase immediately. She could hear the soft cloth rustle against her ears, she could feel his deft fingers tying the cloth in place and his scent seemed stronger.

His hands rested again on her shoulders, a reassuring touch. She could have sworn that she could feel every line of his fingerprints. “This will make your feelings more intense, it will protect your eyes… and it will stop you from peeking!” A note of humour. Jay shivered in anticipation.

“Stand for me, Madam.”

She stood. His hands swept softly over her back. He eased down the zip on her skirt and let it fall to the ground. Jay stepped out and flicked it away with her foot.

“Do you want to keep your underwear on for now… or to be naked?”

She hesitated for a moment. “Naked.”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic