FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Payback

Payback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *addy Dracarys OP   Man  over a year ago

Stafford

He was infatuated with her and she knew it. Every time they spent time together she saw him looking at her, longing for her, and desiring her. Kneeling down or bending over his gaze was drawn to her. She would laugh at his jokes and do just enough to keep him in contact with her before he realised this was going nowhere. Four years they had known each other and in that time they had done everything that friends do but they had not gone where he wanted to. He wanted to be inside her, to feel her and to love her.

There's a knock on the door. It's blunt and rapid. She's startled. She fears that there's someone angry at the door. She gets up quickly to answer the door and smiles, attempting to defuse the aggression, and when she sees its him she knows what it's about. He looks at her, analysing, and sees her standing in a tight fitting, low-cut white top and blue denim jeans. Her brown hair is shoulder length and her lips are painted bright red.

"Sammy. Look. We need to talk."

"Yes. Of course. Of course we can talk."

"It's about that £5,000 I lent you for your credit cards."

"Yes, I remember, thank you so much for lending it to me."

"Well I need it back soon Sammy."

"I don't have it to give it back to you, yet."

"Sammy, you were supposed to have started paying it back already, and my bank are already up my ass about it."

"I'm really, really sorry honey. I will start to pay it back. I promise."

"When though?"

"Next week. When I get paid. I will give you some towards it."

"Some? But I need more than some. If I don't have two and a half I'm proper in the shit."

"There's no way I'll have that kind of money so quickly. I'm so sorry."

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Stafford

He turns away from her knowing that he's in major trouble. He has no way of paying back the bank when they're asking for it. This girl he's in love with has used and abused his feelings for her. Something in him switches. He turns around to look at her and she sees a side of him she's never encountered before.

"I can't believe I let you use me. You knew you couldn't pay, didn't you?"

"No. I wouldn't do that to you. James. Please. Calm down. Honestly."

"You knew how I felt about you and you used me didn't you?"

"No. I swear. I didn't. I swear on it!"

He grabs Sammy by the throat, and she gasps, and pulls her by the neck in close to him and he begins to whisper in her ear:

"Well, it's got to be paid somehow! and if you're going to be a slut to get the money off of me you can be a slut to pay it back, can't you?"

"No, please. I can sort it. I promise. Just give me more time."

"That's what you said last time though Sammy. You expect to just push your tits at me and I'll do what you want. Not this time."

He forces his hand under her shirt and her bra, and grabs her left breast. The hand around her throat doesn't increase in force but stays constant so she can breathe and talk.

"Please, please, stop! You don't need to do this. I can sort it out. I will sort it out."

"How will you sort it? Tell me how?"

"I'll find it from somewhere."

"I know where to find it."

He removes his hand from her breast and begins to open her jeans. He pushes on her neck, to force her to the side so she's off balance, so he can pull her jeans down and achieve sole access to both her pants and her vagina. She looks down at her jeans, as the lay on the floor.

"Please. I beg you. Don't."

"I'm going to take what I'm owed until I'm no longer owed. Now, listen to me slut. Here's how I'm going to value you:

£1.00 for your hands

£2.50 for your mouth

£5.00 for your pussy

£10.00 for your ass

We're going to be paying this off for a long time. I always collect my debts."

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Stafford

"Oh my god. Please, no. You can't do this. Please. There has to be another way."

She tries to push on his hand to remove his control over her throat. His grip tightens and his free hand comes across her face with some speed.

"Listen, slut. You used your body to get the debt. You can pay it off with your body too."

He slaps her across the face a second time. This time, he pulls her face close to his and below him, looking her dead in the eyes and says:

"Stop faking. You know you want this, you dirty fucking whore."

She tries to pull his hand away from her throat, again, as she looks in to his eyes. She begins to panic, knowing that he means business. He swaps the hand he has control of her throat over and grabs her by her hair. She is slapped a third time and her eyes begin to water.

"You're not in control here Sammy. I am. I'm going to fuck you like the slut you are until the debt is paid."

"Please stop, you don't really want to do this."

He pulls her tits out of her top so that they are folded over the material.

"Why don't I? Tell me why?"

"Because we are friends."

"Wrong answer. We were friends but you used me. Friends don't fuck each other like you fucked me. If you're going to screw me you should at least fuck me."

"I never meant to screw you James. Honestly. Please let me get dressed."

He pushes her to her knees and slaps her in the face a fourth time. Her face is painted with a mixture of fear and excitement. He pulls his cock out of his pants and says "Suck it. Before I get really mad."

He pushes his cock on to her lips, but she refuses to open them, so he pulls on her hair hard and forces her on to his cock.

"There's a good slut. Open fucking wide."

» Add a new message to this topic