FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > story hope you like

story hope you like

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Chapter 1

You walk slowly of the bus and as it drives away you feel some one grab you from behind and pull you into the dark park suddenly you feel yourself thrown to the floor and your tight boobtube top is riped off your big juicy breasts out for all to see as you feel hands grab the back of your head and then without any warning a long hard moist cock is rammed in your mouth and you hear a voice say YOUR MY LITTLE SLUT NOW ARNT YOU BITCH NOW SUCK IT DEEP as you feel hes rock hard cock force its way in and out in out in out yourn hands pinned by his now as if trusts his mucsle deeper and deeper in out in out in out your mind saying no your body screaming yes in out till you feel your breath leaving you and you black out

chapter 2

You wake up but can still taste his hard cock in your mouth only to realise its cum nand nat that point you see your naked and tied over a bench legs spread wide your wet moist jucies for all to see ......Then you feel his tongue on your ear and that voice saying ONE HOLE DOWN TWO TO GO MY WET BITCH

As you slowly feel his hands moving up your wet moist thighs closer and closer till you feel the tips of his fingers rubing your clit and lips your thighs shaking with every rub your nipples now standing on end as your body begs for him to keep going sharply you feel as your juicy wet pussi lips are thrust apart and his fingers start to rape your moist wet hole in out in out your jucies now running down your inner thighs

chapter 3

Suddenly you feel a second set of hands on your head pulling at your hair your eyes move up to see a tall tanned naked sexy blonde with perfect DD breasts saying NOW YOUR GOING TO Taste my PUSSI now you dirty slut ......slowly she opens her legs showing her shaved pussi figers spreading her lips she lowers her wet warm pussi on to your lips withour you knowing your tongue now out and licking her clit up and down up and down her hands pulling you closer to go deeper and deeper by your hair as you feel you legs spread wider and a mans long hard moist cock rub up your inner thigh and sink itself deep and hard in to your wet dripping pussi your legs and thighs shaking with every thrust as it pushes your face and tongue deeper in to that hot girls pussi your holes gushing and drripping as she gushies and drips all over your face and down your throat your mouth now full of her sweet jucies as your feel your pussi fill with his in out in out in out your pussi being fucked like you have never had it before your body shaking with every thrust of nhis long rock hard shaft suddenly it all stops and your eyes are blind folded

chapter 4

Slowly your eyes open as your blind fold is lefted you dont know how but you bent over tied to a bench and you wet moist legs are spread out of the coner of your i you see a tall sexy pale goth girl strip her white pale skin shinny as you see her start to put a strap on on your eyes and mind going crazy with what you see just as your about to shout a wet hard cock if forced into your mouth deep and hard deeper deeper deeper your throat now full and pussi dripping wet in out in out in out you mouth now full to brake just you think you can take no more you feel your pussi opened and now full deep and hard with a long cock your thighs throbbing as your tight wet pussi is being aboused in out in out deep in out you hear the man raming your face with his thick cock shout your going to fucking take it you fucking bitch your my play thing now and ill do whatever i what you cum slut your body shaking as your pussi is rammed so full in out in out your mouth now full of cum but no sign off your face rape stopping in out in out just when you think there is nothing else to happen you see the goth girl slowly walk up to you she gets close to your ear and whispers now sexy you didnt think that was me fucking you from behind ..........your eyes now wide ... No she says your as is mine you whore im going to make you come so hard you wont walk right agian ......... Ever ....................

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic