FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Saturday afternoon

Saturday afternoon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had got dressed up, matching bra and panties, my eight strap suspenders, and my copper coloured fully fashioned stockings, I slipped a dress and some heels on, together with my wig and headed to the car.

Firstly, I headed to the local Tesco as I wanted to pick up a sandwich and a drink. Walking into the store I felt great, I loved being out dressed as Alison.

As I walked back to the car, I could see someone parked two bays down from me, watching me crossing the car park. I could feel my girly cock twitching in my panties as I walked past. As I got to the car I opened the door, and bent over reaching over to the passenger seat, making sure I was being watched I pulled my dress up to reveal my stocking tops. After a few moments I then sat down on the seat, spreading my legs as I swung them into the car. I now sat hoping that the watcher would approach but he started his car and drove off.

Disappointed, I thought I would have a quick look on Fab and see if there was anything close by.

I sent a couple of winks, but got no response, so I decided I would drive to a park I knew, and go and sit in the park to enjoy my sandwiches.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Arriving at the park, I gave myself a little check over, I could feel my panties were wet, my precum had been leaking out, I had a little taste and then dried the the panties off with a tissue.

I got out of the car and walked into the park to find a bench to sit down and have my sandwiches and drink. All the the time scanning round to see who was around. As a young guy approached I caught his gaze, and as he passed I pulled my dress up a little, I know, I'm such a slut. He looks but quickly carries on his way.

Sandwich finished, I take another look on Fab to find I have a couple of messages. The first from another dresser who would like to meet me, but isn't dressed, I send a message back inviting them down to the park to say hello.

I opened the second message to find it was from the voyeur who had seen me at Tesco, he apologies for not having come over to speak to me, I reply another time maybe.

While being sat there checking my messages, I see the guy from earlier heading back my way, towards the car park, I can see he is looking my way, so I cross my legs and pull my dress up, to flash my stocking tops, as he gets nearer, I turn towards him, checking there is no else around, and uncross my legs, and spread them so he can see up to my panties.He stops when he is closer, I ask if he is enjoying the view in the park.

When he realises that I'm not female he calls me kinky fucker and walks off.

I decide to head back to the car. The other dresser has declined my invitation as they felt it was to public, however I offer to meet them somewhere quieter.

I change my location on the status on my profile, and head off wondering if the other dresser will show up. I arrive and park up, and get out to have a walk around, it's such a lovely day I stop and rest against a wall. I notice a van approaching in the distance, it drives past me continuing down the road, and parks. I see the occupant get out and get in the back. Seconds later, I have a message, it is from the dresser from earlier.

They apologise for not being dressed, however, if it is me standing by the wall, I'm in the van which has just passed you.

Well I decide to start walking towards the van, I can see them watching me through the rear window as I approach, as I get nearer the side door slides open.

I look in and he is sat on a seat, "hello, you must be Alison"

"Yes" I reply, "I was wondering if you could check my seams were straight"

You better get in he says.

As I stepped into the van he slides the side door closed. I am stood, slightly bent over looking between the front seats, I pull my dress up. Seconds later I can feel the hands reaching up and down my legs.

Great legs honey and fantastic stockings he says Your seams look straight to me.

A

Then I feel his hand stroking my bum through my little panties, your panties are lovely to he says, as I feel his hand move between my legs, stroking my hardening girly cock through my panties, which are now wet with precum.

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Sexy

He guides me to sit on the seat at the back of the van. Pushing my dress right up and spreading my legs, he licks at the precum soaking through my panties, stroking my girly cock. Then, without saying anything, he pulls my panties to the side, takes hold of my cock and starts to suck and wank me. I groan with pleasure, lifting my legs up onto shelves either side of me. He continues to suck and wank my girly cock, it's almost impossible for me not to cum instantly, as he strokes my nyloned thighs and tells me what a sexy looking girl I am, he takes me back in his mouth. Holding my legs wide apart for him I start to push into his mouth as I start to pump my cum into his mouth. He takes every drop. When I'm finished, he licks my girly cock clean, and places it back in my panties.

I'm lying on the seat, my legs still spread when he tells me he has a special thank you for me. Pulling down his trousers and sexy panties he is wearing he starts to wank his cock, within moments he is pumping a very impressive cum load all over my panties, I can feel how hot his cum is as he starts to rub his cum into my panties. I thanked him telling him I love having cum shot all over me, but hopefully he will do it on my stockings the next time.

After slipping his cock back in his panties, he pulls my dress down, we chat a little, and then we part company, he drives off as I walk back to my car, grinning as I walk, feeling my wet panties rubbing against me.

I get into the car and sit on the passenger side, pulling my dress up, and reclining the seat to admire the mess.

I check my messages again. The voyuer from Tesco says he would like to spunk over me. I also have a message from a previous admirer asking if I am in my usual Saturday afternoon spot. I tell him I am, he replies he will be about 20 minutes.

I then notice a car pass up and down a couple of times, then a message from the voyeur, saying he can't see my car, so I direct him to the secluded spot I'm parked in.

He pulls in and walks over, lowering my window we exchange hellos. Then he asks if he can touch, go ahead I invite, lifting my leg up onto the dashboard.

His hand is quickly stroking my stocking tops.

Fuck you are giving me a hard on, he says. So, moving his hand, I open the door and swivel round in the seat, my hand going immediately to the bulge in his trousers, I undo the button and pull the zip down, and then start pulling his trousers down, very kinky I say as the trousers fall down revealing a very hard cock encased in a pair of tights.

My hands are very quickly feeling his nyloned legs, bum and cock as I start to suck him through the nylon. Before long though I rip the tights so I can get his cock out.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

naughty

[Removed by poster at 16/09/19 15:28:31]

It’s a shame males are not able to message you as your settings stop them

"It’s a shame males are not able to message you as your settings stop them "

Sorry honey but you are also outside my age range

Love to meet you somewhere near bury/Manchester

By *unboy69888ABCMan  over a year ago

fleetwood

Sexy

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

As I continue to suck on this guys very hard cock, I become aware of another person approaching

I take a good hold of the cock a

I'm sucking and tell him we have company and not to worry as he is here for the same thing.

It's a guy who I have met here on a few occasions, I expect he is passing in the hope I might be here.

My first guest is obviously wanting to cum and go, so I lay back across the front seats and he wanks himself shooting a fairly large load of cum all over my stockings.

Pete, my rugular has already got his hard cock out, wanking. He moves closer,

What have you been up to today Alison?

As he can see how much cum I'm covered in.

What's a girl to do I ask?

Pete then moves closer and with a couple of tugs, his cock erupts and I get my third hot cum load of they day

You really are a filthy slut, he tells me.

Seeing the bulge in my panties he kneels down.

Do you mind, he asks

Be my guest, I say

Pulling my panties down he takes me in his mouth, I'm groaning in pleasure, as I warn him I won't last long, and after a few moments I warn him I'm about to cum.

Slipping my cock from his mouth, he points it towards my stocking tops as I shoot my own load over my stockings.

Pete zips himself up, smiles, and says he will see me again soon.

The other guy had already gone.

Now I'm left, sitting in the car, very pleased with myself at being covered in four lots of cum, I sit back to admire the view.

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *cltdCouple  over a year ago

moira/belfast

Oh we will have to meet up xx

[Removed by poster at 17/09/19 21:45:26]