FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bi Fantasy - or just a story

Bi Fantasy - or just a story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Arriving at their house he had no idea what to expect as the door opened.

They had chatted online many times about the moment of meeting, but now it was here he had no idea what would happen.

He had committed to one hour of total surrender on the understanding that there was no pain given as he was a bit of a whimp when it came to suffering pain.

They opened the door and he walked in.

The couple were younger than he was, they were dressed in bath robes, he couldn’t see what either was wearing under them, other than she clearly had heels and stockings or tights.

As the door closed behind the man she spoke to him.

‘Are you sure you want to do this, once you say yes then you are ours for an hour and there is no way out for you’

The stress on the words Yes and Ours in her statement did not go unnoticed by the newcomer.

He nodded his head and said one word

‘yes’

The couple smiled and the younger man spoke,

‘are you totally sure you want this?’

The older guy looked at the floor and said the word again

‘Yes’

Smiling the couple turned and walked from the hallway and into the lounge;

‘follow us’

The older man did as he was told, following them into the living room of the house.

As they entered the room the young man reached down and pressed the button on a timer on top of the television.

Looking at the older man he spoke

‘the hour starts now, you belong to us for one hour, whatever you say or do you will not be released, there will be no pain, but you will do as we say, if you do not you will be made to do it’.

As he spoke the two of them dropped the robes they were wearing to the ground.

The man looked at the two of them, she was dressed in black, from neck to toe, a full high necked lace body stocking covering every part of her but leaving nothing to the imagination and a pair of killer heeled boots.

He on the other hand wore a simple pair of boxers, tight round his body showing his clearly hard cock bulging from the front.

She spoke again

‘Undress now’

The man obeyed her, without thinking of anything but the command to strip and what he had done coming to their home.

Once naked his hard cock betraying his thoughts as he looked at her body she smiled.

‘put you arms by your sides’

As he did so two straps were passed round his body, on around his wrists and hips holding his forearms to his sides and the second around his upper arms and his chest.

Seeing him bound like that they smiled at him and the man spoke

‘now you are tied, you have a choice, you may be blindfolded, or you may close your eyes and open them when you wish.

That is the only choice you have, control what you see, or let us control it’.

The older man looked at him, making eye contact

‘I do not need blindfolding’

They smiled

‘oh good, it will be much more fun seeing your face as you watch what we are going to do to you’

Stepping towards his lady the man pressed his mouth on hers, the two of them kissing deeply in front of the older man.

Parting again the two of them stepped towards the visitor.

She stood in front of him, smiling she leaned to his face and kissed him gently

‘dont worry, it wont hurt’

As she spoke she started to kiss the man deeply on his lips.

As she did so her hands started to move over his body, she worked slowly from his neck down and around his belly and down to his hard throbbing cock.

Stroking him she was deliberately teasing him, they all knew it, but it was part of their plan.

Over and over again she kissed him, on his lips and chest as her fingers tormented his body.

As his breathing increased and he got hotter under her touch he suddenly felt another set of hands on his shoulders, a second mouth now on his neck.

The man standing behind him had joined her in tormenting him.

She whispered in his ear

‘how does it feel to have a man touch you, do you like being touched’

The older man was so hot now, he nodded and spoke softly

‘yes its good,’

She laughed softly

‘I am glad you like it, it is going to happen for a long time, you are ours for another 50 minutes’

As she spoke she moved away.

The only fingers on his body now were the mans behind him.

Working down his back, around his body and onto his chest the fingers teased and touched him as the mans lips kissed his back and neck.

The hands working lower and lower across his body till the point where the inevitable happened, the mans hands arrived at his throbbing cock.

He flinched slightly and the woman standing just out of reach spoke, the first harsh words of the evening

‘stand still, you belong to us, do not move’.

He stayed still, and the hands started to work his throbbing cock as she had done before.

He felt the man moving round his body, he felt the mans breath on his face, his eyes were closed, he hadn’t realised he had closed them

The man spoke into his ear

‘do you need that blindfold you whimp’

The response was a simple, but unconvincing

‘no’

He laughed

‘Well open your fucking eyes then and look at me as I kiss you’

The older guy opened his eyes just as his lips were touched by the younger mans mouth.

A tongue moving forward to touch his, and then the lady behind him now whispering in his ear

‘kiss him. Kiss my man like you kissed me, you know you want this, you know you do that’s why you are here, you belong to us, you belong to him, kiss him, kiss him now’

As she spoke the man was kissing him, as her fingers were working down his spine to his arse and under his body to his cock and balls.

He opened his mouth, the combination of fingers and mouth had driven him to the point where he didn't care who was kissing him, who was touching him he just needed it, from whoever gave it to him he needed it’.

Kissing him deeply the younger man slid his fingers down to his cock, standing tied in the middle of the living room he had a man kissing him and working his cock.

His eyes were closed, not in nervousness but in pleasure.

Over and over again he felt fingers on his body, fur hands were working him, teasing him, everywhere, no part of his body went untouched he was in heaven.

Suddenly there was nothing, no touch, nothing, he opened his eyes to see the couple sitting on the sofa in front of him.

They were kissing as he stood there naked throbbing cock standing hard and unfulfilled.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

great story ring hun, xxx

Bradford

Thank you Rubes xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't care if it's a story or a fantasy!!!! I'm jealous it's not my story of a real meet, and I'd love the fantasy too!!!

Great post, thanks

Bradford

Thanks Kris

no it isnt a real meeet.....

yet (perhaps one day who knows)

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

Nicely written, very erotic.

great start hope to read more soon

Bradford

May be i am thinking about it

Bradford

[Removed by poster at 03/04/12 20:14:35]

fantastic horny story and would be a great thing to experience. To give total control in that situation absolutely exciting and sexy. Really never thought about it till read your story and now would like to try it one day.

Hard as rock after reading this ty

mmmm very nice

More please?!

Hope you get to do it for real.

Bradford

Not sure if i would do it for real....

Fantasy sometimes stays that way.

It would have to be with someone special i think.

By *ayc_BigballsMan  over a year ago

Derby

cmon write some more!!!

By *trapon1981TV/TS  over a year ago

Balloch / Dumbarton

Please please please write more x

Absolutely loving it, so well written and working so well at making me rock hard.

Andrea xxx

Bradford

Not doing anymore sorry guys...

the nice comments on the thread were more than swamped by some nasty ones i got in mails...

it was a FANTASY ffs

"Not doing anymore sorry guys...

the nice comments on the thread were more than swamped by some nasty ones i got in mails...

it was a FANTASY ffs "

That's CRAP!! The mind boggles as to why anyone would send you nasty messages. Hope you reported them. Disgusting people.

Bradford

They have been reported, and they are now no longer on Fab. it was more someone having a go at me rather than the concept of the story it seems

By *oitionCouple  over a year ago

Lancs

Good story TRW !! Think it's only the narrow minded that can't appreciate the fantasy vs the reality.

Bradford

Thanks Guys xx

» Add a new message to this topic