FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > last nights fuck (s+m/fisting/kinky!)

last nights fuck (s+m/fisting/kinky!)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i dont know what youre goin to hit me with next, hopefully just some rope or my lead but tonight my master is in a mean mood so its more likely to be his belt buckle again to add to the bright red buckle outlines on my ass with the skin broken around the edges. that or the big cato9tails whip. he always beats me very hard...two days later i still know about it when i sit down and have to lie about the bruises.

he has me knelt on the bed with my ass in the air, my ankles tied with rope and my arms taped behind me back with parcel tape which he had spent quite a while wrapping this parcel, he seems to enjoy it a lot, i did too just dripping with anticipation, my master knows i love to feel kidnapped .more tape was wrapped round my head covering my eyes and mouth

and a hoood over all that tied tight with rope round my neck.

he was laughing at me. i felt so vulnerable i knew he was going to stretch me...i cud do nothing to stop him. suddenly i felt him fuck my ass roughly with his fingers, i didnt konw how many but it felt a lot.. mmm and it felt good.. im an anal slut that loves it up my ass more than my pussy and he knows that. then i feel his hand slide up my cunt, and start moving in and out deeper and deeper.. o god i love it and now im just his dirty slad for him to use for his sick pleasure .

\then suddenly i feel a huge pressure and pain, i yell and buck omg i dont know whats happenening, i feel dizzy...i hear him say do you want to stop.. but im so dazed by the pain i cant think at all ... eventually i murmur "i dont know" - he laughs and starts again, this time its less pain and more pleasure. He says do you want to know what im doing to you? i say yes...and he says im fisting your pussy with 4 fingers up your arse bitch. knowing this filth sends me over the edge and in a few more seconds i cum all over his hand omg

true story lol we are sick and proud!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic