FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lovely way to end a holiday!

Lovely way to end a holiday!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After 25 years, I had arranged to go on a lads holiday with my old friends from my childhood/school. Life had taken us to different parts of the country/world and we had not had the chance to meet as a group in that time. Through the power of facebook, we had finally managed to meet, Mexico being our destination.

After 2 weeks of catching up, drinking and partying, we each returned to our home locations. I had met up with my best friend in London and we had flown out/back together but I still had to fly back to Edinburgh on my own.

After a long haul flight and a wait in London, I finally caught my connection after 10pm exhausted.

The plane was fairly empty but I found myself at the window seat with a very handsome businessman sitting next to me near the back of the plane and there was no one either in front, back or side of us.

We made small talk and as I was still dressed in shorts and t-shirt, he commented on my tan, breaking the ice...seemed like a very polite and friendly guy.

As I said, I was exhausted and having made some polite small talk, I closed my eyes.

I must have dosed off but I was aware of our legs pressing together in the confined space if the plane. It took me a moment to realise that something was touching the bare skin of my thigh. I kept my eyes closed but the reaction was enough to make my cock start to chub up and tent in my loose shorts.

I felt movement and became aware that the businessman's hand was gently caressing my thigh, moving higher and in no time his fingers were sliding under my shorts.

Ever so gently he felt the inside of my leg and as he found the mesh of the inner lining of my swim style shorts (I was going commando underneath), his finger grazed my ball sack causing me to gasp and my cock to twitch, instantly growing to full hardness.

He never stopped but I adjusted myself slightly to allow him better access.

His fingers pulled at the mesh until he was able to free my hard cock and I felt his thumb caress my now leaking knobhead. He swirled his thumb over my shiny glans which caused me to judder. He reached over with his other hand and released my balls. He brought his hand up to his mouth and I could hear him suck on his fingers with a "Mmmmm".

He pulled my foreskin back gently and then proceeded to wank me slowly, twisting his hand slightly with each stroke.

I opened my eyes to find him watching me with a grin and I could not help but grin back.

I lifted my legs to allow my shorts to be pulled down making me more comfortable and he continued to wank me before bending over and taking my cock down his throat.

The feeling was amazing and between his expert sucking and the riskiness of the situation, I could feel the cum starting to rise as my balls pulled up.

He played with my balls as I could feel my cock push deep in his throat and I pushed my head down as my cock exploded, shooting my thick cum deep.

He continued to suck me dry as I bucked until I was totally spent and my softening cock slipped from his mouth.

"Bloody hell mate! That was amazing!" I gasped.

"Welcome home" was all he said smiling.

The plane was decending by this point and we got ourselves ready for landing.

After taxi-ing to the airport, he released his seat belt and stood up to collect his overhead bag...a massive damp patch visible in the crotch of his grey suit!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unboy69888ABCMan  over a year ago

fleetwood

Lucky you

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We exchanged numbers and have met up since

By *p68Man  over a year ago

Belper

Wow