FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Plasterer fantasy.... For the moment..

Plasterer fantasy.... For the moment..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aveandkate35 OP   Couple  over a year ago

telford

Kate and I are up to our necks in paint and plaster at the moment. We've got handy men, plasterers and decorators around a lot. We're doing a lot of the decorating ourselves and while Kate was doing some in the house alone she started to get horny at the thought of being taken while bent over the banister. She decided to text me to tell me and we started off a sex texting session that culminated in her eventually lying on the bed making herself orgasm 9 times.... When she'd finished she suggested I write out the basics of the story I'd been texting her as hopefully others will enjoy it and also, as she said, may be the basis for a meet one day....;-) so here goes....

Kate was on the third floor with rayer I attractive rubber gloves on but these were there to protect her hands from the wire wool she was using to rough up the banisters ready for painting.

It was hot! The heat always rose to the top of the house and with this mini heat wave it was particularly bad, so Kate had just an old loose fitting tshirt on and short flary skirt.

I was busy painting some skirting boards across the top landing but couldn't help watching Kate's arse as she kept leaning over the banister to reach all the spindles.

I went over to her and pressed my semi hard cock against her arse.." oh shit! Nearly gave me a heart attack! You twat!" she joked!

"sorry, just couldn't help admiring your arse from over there - when you leaned right over your skirt lifted quite high!"

She stopped for a second..."we haven't got time for this the plasterer will be here soon! Get back to your glossing! Besides you know how he looked at me the other day if he gets any idea we've been at it hell be impossible!"

"I know so we better hurry up;-)".... My hand already running up tge inside of her bent over thigh....

"we really shouldn't...." she says as I cur her off with a kiss and pull her legs apart...

I start rubbing her through her underwear but she's already wet.... We kiss harder and my hands make light work or removing the obstacle in my way.

My fingers slip straight into a warm wet pussy as she moans, eyes now shut ut still bent over the top banister. Kate knows I can make her gush and I set about it. Within moments she gushes all over the dust sheets on the floor....

"stop it - just fuck me..." she says

I wip of my trousers and slide into her from behind, holding her hips and hair, pulling her onto me. "fuck me .... Harder"

I do and within moments her breathing changes and then mmmmm she cums all over my cock. I keep going feeling her wanting more and with seconds she cums again.

I'm so horny and hard now I look around and see what I want. I grab some leftover cable off the floor and use it to make some crude cuffs around her wrists and while kissing her and still feeling her move her next to tge side of the a frame ladder. I tie her hands over the top an and then each ankle to a leg....

Now tied, legs spread and arse slightly bent I enter her again .... Fucking her so hard now... I can feel her dripping all over my cocks.... Gushes into orgasms and again and again...

As I can feel her tensing again, I can feel myself ready to explode...."I'm gonna cum!" I shout.

She looks to the side, eye barely open "fucking do it ME TOO. !!"

FUCK! We both have a huge orgasm together and I can feel load after load of my cum inside her...

We slow down and after a few moments I step back and slip out of her immediately followed by a thick line of cum ....

I kiss and hold Kate, still tied up. "did you like tgat baby?"

"mmmmm" was all I got.... I touched her again and she still felt so good...

"be rightback!" I said as I grabbed my trousers and ran diwn the stairs to our bedroom.

A few moments later I returned. "where did you go?" she asked

To get these... As I put a few condoms on one of the steps of the ladder...

" eh? You don't need them?"

"no" I said, "but you do I think the plasterers here"

Before she could say anything I said " don't say anything - just fuck him. You know he wants to and you know you need the cock right now. Don't you?!"

"he'll never..." I cut her off " you want cock don't you?"

" right now? Yes "

" ok see you in a bit!" I said running down the stairs as the door bell rang.

Kate couldn't quite hear but she did make out "yeah there's a hole on the top landing I'd really like you to sort that out for me - properly. If there any problems just call - I'm nipping out for an hour. "

"no problems boss" she heard him reply....

Whistling away she heardhim making his way up the stairs.... Closer, closer, with her unable to move legs apart and tied up.

As he turned the corner to the top landing he stopped... Kates couldn't look.... He didn't move for about 5 seconds.... Then footsteps got closer.... She still didn't look...

She felt a touch on the inside of her thigh....and gasped....

The rest, well, we'll just leave it at that!

Hope you liked.

Sorry for any appalling spellings this has all just taken an hour from a phone!

Cheers

D& K

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmm great and love to hear about the hole being filled properly.

That was hooorrrrrnnnnnyyyyy for sure !

By *kyblue2681Woman  over a year ago

manchester

Very horny story!

love to be that plasterer

By *hitecumloadsMan  over a year ago

cannock

Great story if you need a hand with some decorating any time x

By *aveandkate35 OP   Couple  over a year ago

telford

Thanks for the comments.... Kate has a really thing for watching men work

I'm sure we'll start looking at playing some of our fantasies out once things settle down.

Cheers

D

That’s never happened to me but still live in hope hahah

Omg what a horny scenario !

» Add a new message to this topic