FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Growing old disgracefully

Growing old disgracefully

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uilt2Last69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Grantham

As she clipped her new opaque stockings to her suspender belt her pussy twitched at the anticipation of the day ahead. Sliding on her heels she stood admiring herself in the full length bedroom mirror, a sense of pride in her appearance, her body looking as good at nearly 50 as it did at 30.

“It’s a shame you can’t go out just in that” her husband grinned as he took a flurry of photos, the grin on his face huge as he took in the picture. At nearly 5’10 in heels her legs were long and shapely, the stockings making them look even longer. She’d gone without knickers again, her freshly waxed pussy glistening. The new bra he’d brought her effortlessly hugged her 38C breasts, the piercing in her left nipple clearly visible through the lace.

“Maybe I should just wear a coat and go like this” she teased back, turning sideways to admire her bum, purring in approval. She was horny, that was clear, the Prosecco taking the edge off her nerves. His phone buzzed snapping her out of her thoughts. “They’re here” he said, “put your dress on and let’s go and make some memories”, his own nerves easing at the site of his gorgeous wife.

One last spray of perfume and they were off, a group of young lads staring lustfully as they passed in the hotel corridor, their comments deliberately loud as they told each other how fit the milf looked. This only added to her wetness as she squeezed his hand tighter and called for the lift.

You only live once she told herself, her pussy fluttering at what was to come, the lift taking them down to reception and a night of what she hoped would be wild fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Great start

Grantham

She felt as if every pair of eyes in the bar were staring at her as they made their way to order drinks. In reality it was her nerves but she gripped his hand tighter as he ordered her a Pinot and himself a short. They’d already been told where their guests were sat and it took all her might to not look around too soon.

“Are you ready babe, I love you” he whispered softly, patting her bum in encouragement as they made their way into the far corner and the more private booths. They walked with purpose and both smiled enthusiastically when they finally spotted their new friends, both instantly recognisable from the numerous pictures they’d swapped ahead of tonight.

Richard and Anne were about 10 years younger than them, both very well presented and far better looking than the photos they’d sent. Kisses and handshakes were exchanged as they took seats, introduced themselves as Helen and Tom and gave them the once over with their eyes.

She looked at Richard first, impressed with his 6 foot athletic frame, a days stubble suiting him and his rugged looks instantly turning her on. He clearly used the gym and she was drawn to his strong looking arms and chest, her tummy tightening at what else was thick and strong. She felt jealous of Anne’s youth but knew she equalled the younger woman in terms of her body. She guessed at her new friend being around 5’5 with a similar size bust, Anne’s barely legal skirt length showing that she too frequented the gym, the definition impressive.

The guys had already found a common interest, comparing sports scores as the girls complimented each other’s appearance and hair colouring, clinking glasses and agreeing both were a touch nervous.

A waiter took a drinks order and the conversation flowed as both couples relaxed and mentioned potential bars for further entertainment. Telling Tom it was perhaps best to put the key in reception she bent to pick up her handbag, her eyes fixed on Anne’s legs and their slight glittery shine. She made a mental note to ask what made them glitter once she’d found the key but was taken for breath when her legs parted revealing her new friend had also come out without knickers, her pussy only a foot away from her face as Anne’s finger deliberately traced a teasing line between her lips.

She was frozen to the spot, wanting to touch but unsure of etiquette. “Have you got lost down there” Tom laughed as she rummaged through her bag, her mind totally distracted by wicked thoughts.

“It’s here” she puffed looking flushed, Anne winking at her as they made eye contact, Helen’s face reddening slightly, the youngsters confidence evident by the sly smile on her face.

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *ice guys do it betterMan  over a year ago

greenock

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Excellent story so far - looking forward to hearing more!

Dublin 13

Grantham

“I think I need the loo before we move on” Helen told the others hoping that Anne would do the girly thing and come too. She took the bait perfectly, “oh yes me too”, the devilish look coming back to her face.

They were barley out of the men’s sight when Helen felt Anne’s hand softly caress her bum, not by accident as she squeezed, her hand filling with flesh as Helen let out a soft sigh.

“I think this toilet would be more appropriate” Anne instructed, virtually pushing Helen into the disabled loo, the light coming on automatically as they entered the room, locking the door behind them.

“Did you enjoy the view” Anne teased making Helen slightly blush again. “You have such a pretty pussy” her older friend confessed, her nipples stiffening slightly as she watched Anne lift her her short dress and pee. “I can’t wait for you to taste it” Anne continued, her confidence clearly high. “Your turn” she said standing up and washing her hands, her eyes glued to Helen as she revealed her stocking tops and suspender belt.

“Oh wow, that’s delightful” the youngster beamed, “oh and you’re completely hair free too, you just get better and better”, Helen now blushing more than ever. “Let’s not keep the lads waiting too long” Anne instructed, “but before we go there’s something I really must do before we go any further”!

Thoughts flooded into Helen’s head, her mind awash with what she wanted. She didn’t have to wait to find out.

Grabbing her hips tightly, Anne pulled her towards her. Releasing her grip to push Helen’s hair back the younger woman pushed their lips together, the stickiness of their lipstick sticking them together as their tongues gently explored each other’s mouths. They both moaned as they pulled tighter, their boobs fighting for space, the women lost in the embrace.

“Mmmm, you kiss well” Anne beamed, reapplying her lippy and straightening her dress encouraging Helen to do the same before opening the door and momentarily leaving Helen alone with just her thoughts.

She could feel her dampness increasing, her mind now truly focussed on letting this younger couple give her a night she’d never forget.

Grantham

The next hour whizzed by as the four of them moved out of the hotel and into a nearby bar. Wine was replaced with cocktails, the occasional shot and lots of attention for the ladies from the countless groups of lads out for the weekend.

They’d clearly connected as a group, laughing, flirting and getting to know each other with stories of past times, some sexual!

As the latest round of drinks neared their end Rich suggested they moved again but this time we have rules he added, smiling at Tom, both guys clearly armed with a plan. “Oh do tell” the girls shrieked almost in unison, their enthusiasm infectious.

Richard spoke carefully making sure the girls fully understood the rules. “We’re going to go next door for a drink but you two go on your own and we’ll follow after we’ve had another drink here. When we arrive you don’t acknowledge us in any way and we leave you follow 5 minutes later and we’ll see you further down the road in Oscars”. The girls nodded that they understood, kissed their husbands and left with a bounce in their step.

The music was loud and the crowd much younger as they entered the adjacent pub to where they’d been. Inevitably bodies brushed against bodies and both girls felt hands linger longer than what was normally acceptable, brave lads grinning when they knew they’d been caught.

Drinks were brought and the girls decided to stay near the bar as it’d take ages to get back there with it being so busy. They weren’t alone for long!

A lad about 22/23 wondered up, standing way over 6 foot and physically very fit he launched into a patter that left both women momentarily gobsmacked. “If I prove I have an 11 inch penis will you buy me a beer” he asked, not even giving his name as both women looked at each hoping the other would speak first? It was Helen who broke the silence....”and how many times have you used that and been left thirsty” she teased, hoping he’d relax his act and buy them a drink. “Oh I always get my pint” he replied instantly, his facial expression not budging an inch as both of them realised what needed to be done next.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Grantham

The alley outside the back of the club was dimly lit, felt seedy and wasn’t overly spacious as the three of them casually eased out of the fire exit unseen.

Helen was already regretting the words she muttered only moments before, her bravery double bluffed as the lad honoured his side of the bet. Telling him they’d both suck it if it was 11 inches sounded funny at the time but they both looked nervous as he slowly unbuttoned his jeans.

“For fuck sake hurry up, the suspense is killing me” Anne hissed, the anticipation getting to her. “Are you nervous ladies” the stranger laughed as he let his jeans fall revealing that he wasn’t wearing underwear and that indeed he was a big boy.

“Shiiiiiiit that’s not even hard yet” Helen sighed, her eyes transfixed as he wanked himself to full stiffness, her jaw fixed open as she saw its full size. He locked eyes with her, her insides doing somersaults as he was young enough to be her son but already had her in a spell. Without realising she had already started lifting her dress, the stranger pleasantly shocked to see her stockings and naked pussy. “I think someone came out looking for cock” he challenged, their eyes burning into each other, the moment broken when Anne quite matter of factly said “we both did” her finger buried deep inside her sex as the other hand reached for his length.

“Jeez it’s massive” she mumbled as she planted a kiss firmly on the side, her tongue poking out to lick along his shaft. Helen didn’t wait for an invite, her mouth taking the other side, one hand wanking him gently as the other cupped his balls.

The girls looked at each other as they shared his cock, the surrealness of the moment adding to the sex charged atmosphere. As their mouths worked up and down, and they both tried in vain to take him to the back of their throats Anne stood out her dress, her red bra and heels the only thing on her as she pronounced it was their time to bring a bet to the table and would he be man enough to accept it. Helen’s tummy tightened in fear at what her new playmate was going to say next!!

Grantham

Anne stood confidently in front of him tugging on his cock as Helen waited apprehensively for her announcement, the knot in her tummy slightly easing with Anne’s certainty.

“We’re clearly not prudes” she started, the lad acknowledging with a grin, “I’ve seen some cocks in my time but never one this big and I’ll be dammed if I’m going to buy you a pint, so, how about you be a true gentleman and slide that length into my friends gorgeous pussy”. “That’s hardly a bet” he retorted, his look not happy but before he continued she cut him short to continue. “No it’s not, but she’ll cost your cock with her juices and once it’s lubed up I’ll bet you a cocktail each I’ll take you in my arse”!!

Helen stood trying to take all this in, her head spinning with confusion, happiness, doubt and lust. She didn’t know to be more shocked at Anne declaring he could fuck her or the thought of his huge dick in her backside but she found herself unzipping her dress, her appearance now matching Anne’s with the added stockings set.

“Cat got your tongue” she smiled before doing an about turn and placing her hands on a nearby wooden pallet and pushing her bum up into the air. She heard Anne’s approving giggle and felt movement behind her, her body braced for the unknown.

His hand caressed her bum seductively as he eased up to her body, his other freeing her right breast as he gently teased her nipple. She felt the pure weight of his cock on the back of her thigh, a flood of dampness pouring into her vagina. Reaching back and grabbing him she rubbed the tip of his length over his pussy lips, her knees trembling slightly at the realisation. She felt him push slightly, her eyes widening as he slid into her.

“Oooooh fuck” she sighed, fuller than she’d ever felt as he pinched her hips and started to thrust. With Anne’s encouragement she calmed her breathing and started to enjoy the experience. “How is it” her friend enquired. Turning slightly to see her mate, she caught her eye, giving Anne a reply that left her tingling....”magical”.

weston super mare

By *renchadventureCouple  over a year ago

France Bergerac

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Loving it. Please continue

Grantham

Anne had gambled with a game plan knowing she’d have to uphold her part of the deal soon but quickly set about phase two of her scheme. “Slide that big fat cock into the slags cunt” she barked, spanking his arse so hard her hand tingled. “Stop being a boy and treat her like a man” she hissed as her hand connected for a second time.

His demeanour changed and she hoped he was falling fed her plan. “Is that all you’ve got you pathetic piece of shit” she continued, Helen now looking back over her shoulder confused at her mates attitude.

She knew it was time and pulled his cock out of her older friend. Helen’s juices coated his dick impressively, his length all shiny. “Get your tongue in my arse and lube me up” she demanded swapping positions with Helen but grabbing her mate and whispering very quietly in her ear. “Talk dirty and be nasty to him” she winked, “spank his arse and encourage him to cum”.

Helen smiled putting two and two together realising this younger filly had sensed he wouldn’t last long and she’d done her best to get him inside her for the shortest possible time.

She stroked her clit with two fingers and she recovered her dress and watched excitedly as their young stud licked away at Anne’s bottom before lining his cock up and teasing it against her hole.

She took her cue. “What are you waiting for, slide that cock in her arse now” she scolded him, practically pushing him into her. She didn’t have to look to see if he’d got in, Anne’s guttural scream filling the air. He asked if she was ok but she didn’t reply, her body trembling slightly as she began to push back and take him deeper. “Good girl” Helen applauded, “now give the whore your cum” she added, the tell tale sign spreading his face that he was close.

By *rednWilma40Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca / Torrevieja

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Grantham

He grunted and swore as his body trembled uncontrollably and partially collapsed onto hers. “Fucking hell you two are fucking filthy bitches” he sighed. “Tom never said you’d be this much fun” he added, both women instantly turning to look at him.

“How the hell do you know my husband” Helen questioned, her pussy twitching at her hubbies involvement in this encounter. The lad laughed, “well maybe if you’d have come to the last two Christmas parties you’d have had it sooner” he smiled as he finally took his softening cock out of Anne’s arse, her hole gaping wide and glistening with cum.

“I don’t know your husband darling” he added, “but please compliment him for having such a good slut wife with a very fuckable backside”. The girls stood in silence, lost for words as the young lad turned and walked off calling over his shoulder that their drinks would be on the bar.

“Wow, what the fuck just happened” Helen asked with a huge smile spread over her face as they stood and hugged, both still to put their dresses back on. “I’m soooo bloody horny” Anne giggled “but don’t be surprised if I don’t sit down for a little while, that was a bit big”. The girls kissed, got dressed and smartened themselves up before returning to the bar, their lover nowhere to be seen.

By *lossie 42Couple  over a year ago

WARRINGTON

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Phenomenal

Grantham

They found their way to be the bar, the waitress saying their drinks had been paid for as they ordered cocktails. Neither really knew what to say as they stood reflecting in their own little worlds.

Helen noticed that Tom and Richard had now arrived but understood her orders and made no attempt to make contact, the boys standing on the opposite side of the bar.

“Don’t look over but the guys are here” Helen whispered into Anne’s ear. “How long do you want to stay as I’m super horny now and shall we agree to deny what happened outside if Tom asks how the bar was”. “Oooh yes let’s turn the tables a bit” Anne sneered, “I think we can have the last laugh with these guys of ours”. They clicked glasses and drank up.

They weren’t sure if the guys saw them leave but were delighted to see the amount of lads in Oscars as they both flirted shamelessly making sure their drinks were brought for them. Lads of all ages appeared, shots were downed and once again hands stayed on places much longer than they should have.

“I think that hands been on my backs side way too long” Helen suggested as she turned expecting to see an alcohol fuelled male learing at her. “Oh I’m so sorry, but it’s just an incredible backside and I couldn’t resist” the reply came, Helen totally shocked at a 20 something busty red eye with piercing eyes and a very cheeky smile.

“Who’s your new friend” Anne asked as she came with new drinks, smiling at the red head and staring way too long at her chest. “I’m Megan, and I’m sorry to be so forward but I saw you two come in and you both look incredibly hot and confident and my mates have all bailed on me” she told the women shaking their hands hello.

“Well Megan, tonight could be a night you’ll never forget if you have an open mind and are up for some games” Anne giggled looking past her new mate and seeing their husbands enter the bar.

By *omkingbillyCouple  over a year ago

welingborough

My wife needs to go out with them

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Grantham

“I’m just gonna take Megan for a little toilet stop” Anne instructed, winking at Helen and leaving her to deal with the men. They both kissed her hello, the group of admiring younger lads dispersing when they realised their prey was taken.

“How was the last pub” Tom asked needing to work in his poker face as he expected his wife to burst into an animated tale of wild sex and huge cocks. “Oh we had a nightmare love” she began to explain. “Some poor girl had been robbed so Anne and I had to help her contact some family members and took her to the cash machine so she could get home. Anne’s at the loo now but she’ll tell you more when she gets back”. It took all her might to stifle a huge grin as the guys swapped confused looks.

“Here she is now look” Anne returning alone to the group, Helen sure she’d primed Megan for later on and dying to know what she’d said. “I was just telling the guys about the poor lads in the last pub and how we didn’t get chance for a drink” the guys now hook line and sinker to their tale.

“I think we need something to re energise us” Anne added ordering a round of shots and telling Helen she needed a hand at the bar. “Megan’s primed for the hotel babe, she knows the room number and will wait in the bar so she can see we’re back. She’s very nervous but very keen to come and play with us. Now let’s not keep these guys waiting much longer as I don’t know about you but I’m bloody gagging for it”!!!

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

What a great tale! Looking forward to showing it to a lady friend('as a gentle hint?')

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Fantastic so far.

Dublin 13

weston super mare

Grantham

The trip back to the hotel didn’t take long, both couples waking with purpose. Helen spotted Megan hid in the bar away from the men, the youngster waving an hello and blowing a kiss. Retrieving her key from reception they were surprised to know Anne and Rich has booked in too, their friends keeping this a secret from them earlier.

“We’ll be with you in 5” Anne informed Helen, “I just need to go a freshen up and change outfits” a smile spreading wide across her face. The lift came and both couple’s went to their rooms, Helen reaching for a drink and reapplying some more make up and perfume.

Tom poured himself a glass too, toasting with his wife as he gave her a long sexy kiss. “Here let’s take this off” he said, sliding off her dress straps and removing her bra. Fixing the dress back straight he pulled hard on both nipples making her gasp as they both stood proud and very visible. She grabbed for his growing bulge and told him she couldn’t wait for him to be inside her. She felt him stiffen and started to unzip him when their moment was interrupted by knocks on the door.

Her body shivered in adrenaline as Tom opened it to allow Richard and Anne in, the latter now wearing black heels and a full length coat, evidence of fishnets barely visible. “I hadn’t realised it was that cold in here” Rich mocked noticing how erect Helen’s nipples were, his finger tracing over the left one as he outlined the piercing. “Take off your coat” he demanded to his wife who obeyed immediately leaving Tom and Helen stunned at the sight.

The body stocking was figure hugging tight, crutchless and with holes for her gorgeous tits that stood proud and pert. Helen knew her body was equal but these defied gravity and she couldn’t help but feel envious. “Turn around slut” Tom instructed as Anne revealed how good her ass looked. She’d clearly done this before and wiggled seductively spreading her legs and bending over, Tom and Helen both instantly drawn to the jewelled butt plug taking pride of place in her backside.

Now firmly in control, Rich looked us both firmly on the eye declaring that his sluts arse already appeared lubed and she’d confessed after a spanking that she’d had cock in it earlier! Feeling free and slutty Helen seized the initiative. “Well in that case you’d better explore with your tongues and find out where I had cock” her cackle loud as she dropped onto the bed and slid out her dress. “Well, what you fucking waiting for”?

Dublin 13

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Wow

Mmmmmm

Lincoln

Grantham

With Helen laid open legged on the bed Anne pushed her husband forward and guided his head towards her pussy. Rich frantically tugged at his shirt buttons as his tongue pushed against her labia, the smell of sex intoxicating as he poked between her fleshy folds. She pushed her hips into his face, her clit standing proud as he explored her intimately.

Anne had helped Tom strip naked, impressed at his manhood and firm body for a guy already in his 50s. Kneeling beside him she took him into her mouth, her saliva coating the tip as he held the back of her head and rocked gently between her lips. Cupping his balls with her right hand her left slid around and grabbed his backside pulling him closer so his cock pushed further into her mouth.

Helen came hard as Tom used his fingers and tongue in unison, her moans filling the room. Telling him to take off his shoes she unfastened his belt and helped him out of his trousers, taking his cock and joining Anne on the floor.

Both women knelt side by side sucking cock, their respective husbands being pleasured by an other woman’s mouth. As Helen devoured Richard’s length she reached right and began to tease Anne’s plug, slowly pulling and twisting as her younger playmate writhed about in pleasure.

“Shall we give these sluts some cock” Tom teased, smiling at his wife knowing she was about to get her second dick of the night. “About bloody time” Anne teased climbing up on to the bed.

“After you” Rich politely instructed Tom as both women lay open legged and hungry for action. “My pleasure mate” he laughed, their desire to fuck disturbed by a knock on the door! All four swapped confused looks as Tom grabbed a near by towel and called out that he’d be a minute.

“Hello, can I help” he asked the attractive young girl stood at his hotel door. “We’ve had a couple of complaints about noise and as the hotel manager I’ve come to investigate” she offered. “You don’t have a name badge” Tom observed, “do you have a name and some ID I could check” he added. “Yes I’m Megan and my ID is right here” she boasted pulling her top down and revealing her 38DD breasts, “now let me in as Helen and Anne said there’s a party that needs a bit of life”.

Pushing Tom aside she strode into the bedroom, removing clothes as she walked and stood in admiration at her two new friends ready for sex on the bed. “Well hello ladies” she cried “it looks like this is going to be lots of fun”!

cambridge

Grantham

At around 5’2 Megan didn’t fill the room in stature but certainly did with her presence as the 4 older play mates marvelled at her now naked body. Her youthful milky breasts bounced and swung freely, her red locks tied into a pony tail and her pale skin looking like a porcelain doll.

“Well you look delightful” Rich beamed as Megan hopped up onto the bed. “Well if you’re lucky I might let you play with me” she replied, a sly smile creeping onto her face as she kissed Anne and climbed between Helen’s legs. She wasted little time in burying her face into Helen’s pussy, a moan instantly escaping her mouth as she tasted her older partner. With her bum in the air and fingering herself as she gave head the lads looked resigned to watching when Anne noticed they looked a bit lost.

“Now now fellas, I still need some attention” she teased grabbing Tom’s cock and sliding it into her pussy. She felt very tight but he remembered she still had her butt plug in and he sighed softly as his cock rubbed against it. With Tom underneath her she reached for her hubby next encouraging him to fill her mouth, his focus still on Megan and Helen, his need for pussy clearly high.

As she rode Tom slowly and sucked greedily on her man Anne was able to reach across and slide a finger in alongside Megan’s, the youngster startled slightly as she was so focussed on Helen who was now making loud and suggestive noises.

“I think these deserve to be fucked now” Anne told the guys pushing her man towards the rampant pair and easing herself off Tom. “You can treat the birthday girl” she told her hubby, Tom’s smile widening as he realised he was going to fuck a girl nearly 30 years his junior.

By *escrean100Man  over a year ago

North Co Dublin

weston super mare

Lincoln

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Nice

By *lexjohnson139Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Dublin 13

Grantham

Many years had passed since Tom had fucked a pussy so tight and Megan’s held him in a vice like grip as he slowly began to build a rhythm. Her young body responded to his touch, her nipples erect and rock hard as he upped his pace. Nuzzling into her neck he told her how much he enjoyed her body, her fingers clawing into his back as he complimented her further.

Next to him his wife was loving the pounding Rich was giving her. She’d placed her legs over his shoulders, the angle meaning he was really deep inside her, the stubble of his recently trimmed pubes brushing against her clit as he thrust with all his might. Anne encouraged them to fuck harder as she explored their bodies with her hands and occasionally her mouth.

“How about you park that pussy on my face” Helen teased, encouraging Anne to get involved with her and Rich. She didn’t need telling twice and straddled her mate now facing her hubby who smiled and kissed her passionately. Helen was in heaven with a cock deep in her pussy, a sweet tasting vagina on her face and knowing her fella was enjoying a girl in her 20s just next to her.

“Fuck, I’m gonna cum soon” Rich grunted, his pace still high as he continued to slam into Helen. “Mmmm cover her tits babe” Anne encouraged as he pulled out and began to wank. “Join in Tom, cover your wife with spunk” she continued pushing both guys level with Helen’s boobs.

It was Tom who burst first, a thick stream of cum exploding from his cock and over his wife’s nipples, a second wave following as coating her further. It was the cue for Rich who twitched before delivering an even bigger load, Helen’s breasts absolutely covered in semen as both guys caught their breath and admired their work.

“Well I think it’s only polite we clean her up” Megan grinned as her mouth enveloped a nipple and she began taking cum into her mouth. “Of if you insist” Anne giggled copying her younger friend and tasting the present the guys had left.

Dublin

Dublin 13

Grantham

Over the next hour it was virtually a round robin as the guys did their best to keep up with the women’s wants and needs, their appetites not wavering as the guys fucked them and they fucked each other.

Drinks were ordered from room service, the night porter seeing a bit more than he bargained for when he fetched the delivery. The group took the decision to have a rest, the guys keen to learn about Megan and how Anne and Helen dealt with Tom’s work colleague. As they reflected fondly Helen reminded her husband that her ultimate fantasy hadn’t happened yet and that she wanted it tonight.

“Oooh this sounds like fun” Anne squealed in anticipation, looking at her mate for clues. “Well let’s have another glass and then the real fun can start” she replied, raising her drink to her friends, a knot coming back to her tummy.

Dublin 13

Grantham

Anne sat up against the headboard of the king size bed casually drinking and playing with her nipples as Helen lapped away at her pussy. She’d got both arms wrapped around Anne’s legs pulling her sex tight into her mouth, her own bottom stuck up so she got the best angle on Anne’s clit. Megan saw that as her own invite and laying on her tummy she nestled up behind Helen and feasted in her pussy before directing her attention to her arse.

The older ladies moans filled the room as the youngsters tongue licked and probed at her tight hole, the nerve endings alert and sensitive as her anus was explored expertly. The guys sat admiring the view, slowly touching themselves, unsure of their involvement. Sensing this could be a headline moment in the night Megan teased a finger into Helen’s bum instantly followed by a second into her pussy. “Ooh that looks amazing” Anne purred approvingly, Helen upping the pace between her legs.

“Put another in” Helen managed to instruct, slightly panting as Megan obeyed and slid another finger into her pussy. “No, not there, in my arse” she begged, her bum raising at the same time.

She took it like a pro, her body welcoming it without any hesitation. Tom came closer for a better view his cock stiffening as he witnessed his wife in ecstasy. “I think it’s time babe” he smiled, “you seem to be well lubed, lets show these two what you really want”.

Grantham

Positioning the tip of his cock against her pussy Helen eased herself on to Richard's cock, savouring every millimetre as she slid herself down to his balls. At just over 7 inches he filled her nicely, his thickness impressive. She leant forward and fed him a nipple as she turned to kiss Megan who’d put two of Rich’s fingers in her pussy. The young girl was clearly loving this but Helen knew she had to be the centre of attention.

Tom readied himself to make his wife’s dreams come true and climbed up onto the bed joining the couple who were already fucking expertly. Anne put two and two together as she watched Tom manoeuvre himself and shrieked with joy as the realisation hit her. “Slow down Rich” she instructed softly grabbing Tom’s cock and placing it against his wife’s bum hole.

“Are you ready hun” Anne asked, Helen replying instantly that she was. Tom gripped her hips and pushed himself into her opening, his cock sliding into her bum. “Fuuuuuck” she sighed softly, her body alert to touch as both cocks swelled inside her. “You set the pace” Anne encouraged, Helen wondering how many times she’d done this herself.

She began rocking gently the guys working with her to find the right rhythm and intensity, their cocks rubbing, only separated by the elasticity of her skin, the sensation mind blowing.

Megan and Anne stood in awe, touching and licking any available body part as Helen moaned and groaned through several orgasms, the experience far greater than she ever imagined. “Fill her with spunk” Megan cheered as both guys built up their pace, their climax close.

Dublin 13

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

Loving this story.

Mmmm

North East

Absolutely delicious story and amazingly well written. Thanks so much

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

wow fab story

Grantham

It was Tom who surrendered first, his body jerking and twitching as he deposited his load deep in his wife’s ass. “Stay inside me babe” she begged before encouraging Rich to climax too. His legs stiffened as he gripped her tightly, the tell tale signs there as she pushed down hard on his length and gripped him tight. Grunting loud he gave her everything he’d got, their lips embraced in a passionate kiss as she pulled on her nipples oblivious of the others.

“That look a-maz-ing and sooooo sexy” Megan observed as she helped the guys out of Helen. Giving them both a quick kiss she saved the best for Helen. Wrapping her arms around the older woman she hugged her tight, probed her mouth with her tongue and whispered quietly in her ear that she turned her on enormously and she couldn’t wait to play with them again.

“I need a quick shower” Helen informed the group. “Megan can come and help me, why don’t you guys see if you can’t get our glasses refilled”.

Megan whistled at the size of the bathroom. “This is nearly as big as my upstairs” she laughed looking around to see how she could soap Helen’s body. “Get in the shower” Helen told her, a bossy note to her voice which intrigued the youngster. As Megan reached for the taps Helen told her not to touch anything, again, her voice firmer than Megan realised.

Climbing in with the younger girl Helen turned her and placed her against the wall, her boobs squashed up against the tiles, the coldness alerting Megan’s nipples. A right hand across her arse caused a sting and a reddening, Helen’s fingers now between Megan’s legs. “Let me play with your young cunt until I’m ready” she hissed, the youngster becoming wetter upon hearing that language. “Ready for what miss” she replied, surprised with herself for sounding so submissive. Helen didn’t reply and pushed two fingers up inside her new friend, a third pressing her clit making the younger girl shake.

Dublin 13

Grantham

“Let me show you how a real slut behaves” Helen whispered into Megan’s ear, her fingers still inside her. She’d been kissing her neck but her body told her she was ready to shock this naughty youngster.

“Kneel down in front of me” Helen demanded, Megan obeying almost instantly, her tongue pushing out and on to Helen’s sex. “Oh I’m going to be far naughtier than that” she smiled holding the youngsters head away from her pussy. “Rub those boobs of yours and close your eyes, lose yourself in the moment and let me watch” she said softly, Megan following every demand eagerly.

Helen was firmly focussed on watching Megan explore herself, her own nipples stiffening as she admired this young beauty. “Now open your eyes I have a surprise for you” Megan looking to see if anyone had joined them, a slight look of confusion spreading over her face as she tried to anticipate what was going to happen. She didn’t have to wait long.

The warm jet of liquid hit her breasts hard, the shock startling her but equally arousing her. It happened again and this time the flow was constant. Looking up she saw that Helen had held her pussy lips slightly open, aiming her pee all over Megan’s body, a look of lust in her eyes. The youngster was in heaven letting it cascade off her chest, her hand busy between her legs as this clearly turned her on. “Good girl” Helen encouraged as Megan brought herself off almost instantly.

Helen finished. Telling Megan she was about to start the shower she was shocked when Megan spoke firmly. “If you wanted a true slut then wait a minute mistress”, her tongue pushing firmly into Helen’s pussy, hungry slurping sounds filling the cubicle as this young insatiable girl cleaned up her older playmate. Helen was beyond sensitive, her body shaking almost uncontrollably as Megan’s tongue pushed into every crevice, her greedy mouth drawing another climax, Helen having to beg for her to stop. Standing up and kissing they held each other tight. “We’d best clean up and go and help Anne with those cocks” Megan beamed, Helen’s insides doing somersaults, the first time she wished she was in her 20s again.

By *xperiencedman98Man  over a year ago

Dartford

Wonderful. Nice to read a well written story

North East

Powerful stuff

Loved every word

Dublin 13

Grantham

They towelled themselves dry, swapped kisses again and walked back into the bedroom, the sight that greeted them making them both smile. Rich was snoring like a trooper in the arm chair, Tom and Anne both sparked out on the bed, Anne’s hand resting suggestively on Tom’s cock. “Aww bless them” Helen giggled quietly “we must have been too much for them” she added aiming at wink at Megan.

Megan wrapper her arms around Helen and told her she wasn’t ready for sleep yet, a naughty look filling her face. “Me neither” Helen replied “but I don’t think there’s much room for us to play right now” she added, the pair of them frustrated at the premature end to their fun. “Who says we have to play in here” Megan offered and they quickly discussed the merits of returning to town and seeing if they couldn’t catch a club. “I have a better idea” Helen boasted not really wanting to head back out.

“I’m all ears” Megan teased, “do tell”. The plan was agreed, both of them feeling naughty and very nervous as they flipped a coin to see who’d go first.....Megan lost!!

Quietly sliding out of the hotel room she hurried along the corridor and called for the lift. She’d saved Helen’s number as agreed and stood waiting, every nerve in her naked body alert to the fact she could be court at any time. The lift was empty much to her relief and she hit to go up just one floor giving her time to take the selfie and see it as agreed knowing the cctv would be looking at her. Clicking send it pinged to Helen, she exited on the floor above and hurried down the stairs and back to the room, her kind working over time as to what date she could set.

Helen’s heart skipped a beat as she climbed two floors and exited onto the floor 5, her eyes and ears working overtime. She found the function room and as instructed she snook in and aimed for the full length windows on the far side. It was now a waiting game as she pressed herself up against the glass and hoped to get the attention of passers by. The road below was busy but nobody was looking up so she quickly hatched a plan. Hitting the torch app she waved her phone about wildly and finally she was spotted, two lads worse for ware seeing her naked figure fully exposed. She hit record on her camera to prove people had seen her, sent it to Megan before retracing her steps back to the room.

Megan was allowed to wear her bra and knickers for the next dare which did little to ease her nerves as she stood and chose which door to knock on. She decided to stay on the floor they were on and wondered off to see if she could hear signs of life anywhere. For no particular reason she chose 33 knocking twice firmly. She stood for a few minutes before finally deciding the room must be empty but just as she turned to go she heard the lock turn and froze to the spot.

Dublin 13

Banbury

Superb story.

Lol love it

Grantham

Helen was starting to worry if Megan was ok as she’d been gone an age. The other three were dead to the world still and she didn’t want to wake them. She contemplated getting dressed and going to reception when her phone finally buzzed saying she’d got a picture message.

All Megan had to do was take a selfie of her and another guest so when Helen thumbed open the text the message that greeted her left her frozen to the spot.

The younger girls face filled the screen, her head slightly tilted back as someone was pulling her hair but it was the cock on either cheek that grabbed Helen’s attention! The message was simple....”if you want your friend back, come and get her. Room 33. Hurry up”.

The room started to spin as she hurried plans in her mind. Did she wake the guys for protection or did she trust that Megan had volunteered to be in the photo. As she stood finalising her plans Anne began to stir and as they made eye contact Helen put a finger over her mouth to keep Anne quiet signalling for her to follow.

“We’ve got to leave the guys and go and join Megan” Helen explained quietly. “I’ll brief you quickly on the way, you don’t need to get dressed and it looks as if our fun might continue” she added carefully opening the door and leading her mate along the landing.

The spoke quickly and clearly bringing Anne up to speed and they soon reached number 33. Before she knocked Helen put her ear to the door and could hear muffled conversations. “Let’s do this” Anne smiled, her energy back after her earlier nap. Standing to one side she allowed Helen to fill the doorway as neither was sure what Megan had said.

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t the milf from the lift earlier” a confident voice announced, standing back to admire Helen’s frame, his cock visibly hardening in his boxers. “I thought I’d better come and help Megan with those cocks” she replied with authority, “and if you’re man enough I brought a mate too” as she pulled Anne into view.

“Fuuuucccckkkk me, we've hit the bloody jackpot lads, check these fuckers out” he beamed as he showed the ladies in, their naked bodies on full show to his two mates. Both were playing with Megan who just grinned at the girls and asked them why they’d taken so long. “Shall I introduce you all” she enquired, standing and kissing both ladies. “Yeah I’m” one lad began before Helen stopped him short and launched into an off the cuff speech that left them in no doubt whatsoever.

“This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for you three. I don’t want to know who you are, where you’re from or any other shit info. There will be no cameras, no bullshit and make sure your cocks get hard and stay hard or we’re off. Do you understand?” All three lads nodded in unison. “Good, now get your kit off and prepare to get ridden hard”, all three of the leaping into action, stripping as fast as they could.

By *lipflopsMan  over a year ago

Dumbarton

Wow

cambridge

Love it

Dublin 13

North East

There’s a wank in every chapter

Oh what fun

Worksop

By *eet or funMan  over a year ago

peterborough

Grantham

The lads all sat on the end of their beds, their legs open in anticipation. Two sported bard ons while the third tugged himself hard, a bit of stage fright at the surreal situation he’d found himself in.

The ladies had no rationale for who they chose but all adopted the same pose, kneeling in front of their chosen boy taking them into their mouths as if practiced.

As their heads bobbed up and down the room began to fill with approving nosies, all of them enjoying the experience. Anne and Helen exchanged looks, both content with the size of the cocks they were servicing. To Helen’s right Megan was clearly loving life, her mouth working over time in not only sucking cock but talking dirty to her chosen prey. “I hope you’re gonna fuck me hard with that thing” she teased, “a young lad like you should have plenty of staying power” she added pushing him flat onto the bed as she sucked on his balls and probed at his arse with her finger.

Helen chuckled to herself as she listened to her new friend. She made a mental note to make sure Megan was invited to their next party. It was Anne’s turn to break the silence. “Let’s get these young studs inside us” she encouraged, standing up and turning to reverse on to the dick she’d been sucking. Gripping the bottom of his length she held him tight and guided him into her pussy the angle making her feel full as she slid down to the base.

“Wow that looks amazing” Helen beamed, the look on Anne’s face telling her she was clearly enjoying herself. Copying her mate she understood why Anne was in so much pleasure as she too slid on to her new lovers cock. Megan was taking cock doggy style, the sound of skin slapping together loud as he gripped her hips tightly and slammed himself hard against her.

As Megan lustfully told him to fuck her harder, Helen encouraged her guy to let his hands explore. She yelped slightly as he tugged hard on both nipples but nearly melted when his fingers found her clit. As she ground around on his length his fingers gave her a thorough going over, her throbbing clit teased and tweaked to the point of climax. She came hard, her juices coating his length and trickling over his balls.

Anne changed position. Turning to face her man she placed both feet up on the mattress and impaled herself back on his length, both her arms wrapped firmly around his neck as she bounced up and down furiously, her legs getting a work out as she held on for dear life.

The look on her guys face told her he was close to cumming and she encouraged him to stay with her as her own climax neared too. He bit down on his lip and she instructed him through the closing stages, their orgasms coming within seconds as they collapsed into each other.

Helen was starting to feel the events of the night, her body aching as this young lad proved his stying power, her pussy throbbing every time his shaft pushed up inside her, her labia swollen and tender. “Cum in my mouth” she said more in hope than anything else and thankfully this idea clearly pleased him as he instantly pulled out and began to wank himself hard inches away from her mouth. She took him into her mouth as he held the back of her head, her tongue flicking frantically over the end as he paused, bucked his hips and filled her with creamy, salty spunk, her throat opening to swallow the lot.

Looking to see what the other girls were up to she saw Anne lay cuddling, their sweaty bodies entwined. Megan had taken a load over her face, cum hanging off her chin as she knelt by her man, her face as smiley as ever. The lads were all quiet, a look of disbelief on them all as they swapped grins.

“Right, what’s the next challenge Meg” Helen laughed, the reply of sleep getting an instant nod of approval as the younger girls answer hit the spot. They kissed the boys and left the room, three naked girls walking down the hotel corridor all smug and content.

Dublin

Grantham

Thanks for all the messages and comments guys.

More to come soon!

cambridge

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Love those three girls to visit me

Worksop

weston super mare

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Book marked. This story is so hot

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Dublin 13

peterborough

Great so far looking forward to more

Grantham

Rich and Tom were still dead to the world when they got back to the room so Anne suggested the girls sleep in their room and left a quick note to the guys telling them so.

Pulling on just enough clothes to be decent they called for the lift as Anne’s room was on the top floor. “Bloody hell ladies, by the looks of you three you’ve had a belting night” the lady in the lift smiled, her friend also grinning as the girls joined them. “If only you knew” Helen teased before asking after their night. The other lady spoke this time confirming that compared to them it had been fun but definitely not eventful. “I don’t know what makes you think we’ve had a wild night” Anne joked, the sarcasm rich in her voice.

“Well, we’ve only just met you and we’re never ones to judge but she’s got what appears to be dried cum on her face, you’re holding that coat tightly against you I’d bet there’s nothing underneath it and your mates got her dress on back to front so I’m happy to assume you’ve had a better than average time!”.

They all fell about laughing as the lift reached the top floor. Stepping out into the hall way the two new ladies introduced themselves as Lauren and Sophie and the girls all gave their names. They quickly realised they were in adjacent rooms and wished each other goodnight saying they’d probably bump into each other at breakfast.

Helen got the coffees on as the girls sat talking of their night, Megan gobsmacked when she heard that they hadn’t met Rich and Anne til tonight. They quizzed Megan about boyfriends and other sexual exploits and were both surprised to hear she’d never been with a female before this evening.

As they discussed turning the lights off Megan began to giggle the other two looking confused as to her amusement. “Listen” she said, her ear now resting on the wall. They didn’t have to join her as it was clear. The sounds of sex filled the air, two females clearly enjoying each other next door. “Do you think there are men in there too” Helen asked. “I’m not sure, but I definitely think I want to find out” Anne replies.

By *omsubcouple76Couple  over a year ago

North Leeds

Richard and Tom what is wrong with you!??! Wake up you pair of idiots! Hahaha

Grantham

“You can’t just knock and invite yourself to the party” Helen teased as Anne stood contemplating her next move. “Why not?” asked Megan, we’ve done well enough so far today she laughed, Anne nodding in agreement. Helen pondered, her mind racing but the feeling of lust returning between her legs, the telltale wetness which meant she knew it was inevitable they’d try and join in next doors adventure.

They quickly hatched a plan, Anne was going to be the bait as they were in her room and she’d got extra outfits.

Megan and Helen helped her into her seamed hold ups, the skimpiest of thongs nestling between her pert bum cheeks, her lacy bra creating a tempting cleavage as she finished the get up with black knee high boots. “Damn, you look fine” Megan whistled, admiring the view with Helen who helped Anne apply fresh lippy. Naked apart from their own heels, they wished her luck and watched her slip out the room into the unknown. “My tummy is doing somersaults” Megan trembled, reaching for Helen and hugging the older lady. They shared a kiss much to Helen’s delight and waited to see where the night was going.

Anne knocked twice and waited. She could vaguely hear love making which went quiet as she hoped someone was coming to her. She’d deliberately moved away from the eye hole ensuring the door had to be opened and smiled with joy as Lauren opened the door stood covered by a small towel.

“Oh hi, I’m sorry to bother you” she started, “my friends and I fancied a cuppa and realised we hadn’t got any sugar, could we possibly borrow some of yours” she added, a huge smile across her face at the absurdity of the line, Lauren grinning from ear to ear as she stood admiring Anne, her towel slipping much to Anne’s delight. “Well seeing as though you went to a lot of effort to dress up to ask you’d better come in” Lauren replied, opening the door and inviting her in. Anne’s eyes fought hard in the dim light to take her new surroundings in and she instantly knew she’d made the right decision in knocking.

Dublin 13

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

Stunning story

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Can't wait to hear more

Oh more please

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Richard and Tom what is wrong with you!??! Wake up you pair of idiots! Hahaha "

Lol, I was thinking exactly the same thing

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

"Richard and Tom what is wrong with you!??! Wake up you pair of idiots! Hahaha

Lol, I was thinking exactly the same thing "

Loving it please continue

cambridge

North East

Brilliant

By *kdons7163Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

So many of my fantasies ell played out in one tale - totally amazing and so very horny ! Well done

cambridge

Grantham

Sophie stood to welcome Anne as Lauren showed her in. Anne whistled her approval as she admired the view. At around 5’9 Sophie was a curvy size 14 with huge boobs that swayed and bounced as she walked but it wasn’t those that caught her eye. The black rubber strap on must have been 10 inches long and she could see that it was coated with either lube or Lauren’s juices, Anne hoping it was the latter. “No wonder we could hear you” Anne joked recognising the size of the toy.

Lauren was a few inches shorter than Sophie, a tight size 10 body that was squeezed into a black pvc corset, her boobs smaller but still impressive and potentially false.

“Well it looks like you two came prepared” Anne laughed as she noticed several toys and strap ons, the pair looking quite proud of her discovery. “We always like a fun night away” Sophie smiled, her boldness making Anne very aroused. “Well, there are two naughty ladies next door who are very keen to make this party a horny and memorable night if you’re up for joining us” Anne replied noticing the approving look that the girls gave each other.

“Mmm, that sounds like an offer we can’t refuse” Sophie beamed, gathering up some toys and asking Lauren if she wanted to get changed. “Oh no babe I’m good like this, but pass me that purple strap on and I’ll make sure we’re both ready to give those two a good fucking”. Anne’s brain sparked into life and she quickly told them her idea. They all agreed.

Letting herself back in to her room Anne was met with quizzed looks but didn’t say a word as she sprung into life. Grabbing the eye mask the hotel had provided for sleep she slid it over Megan and carefully placed the youngsters hands on the bed, her bum stuck suggestively in the air. Helen guessed she was next and wondered what Anne would use. Grabbing a spare stocking Anne carefully tied it in place and put her in the same position she’d seen Megan get into.

Anne moved to the door letting her new friends in, both of them looking pleased with her work as they saw the two girls ready for action. Lauren went to Helen and Sophie to Megan, Anne wondering how the youngster would take the bigger of the toys. She didn’t have to wait long to find out!

By *teveBD73Man  over a year ago

Evesham

Really enjoying this.

Hope we don't have to wait too long for the next part.

weston super mare

By *lossie 42Couple  over a year ago

WARRINGTON

Grantham

Megan gasped as the toy nudged itself into her, her breath shortening as she tried hard to relax and take its full size. “Good girl” Sophie encouraged tapping her bum in approval before gripping her hips and sliding deeper in. She gave her a few seconds to get comfortable before rocking her hips to find a rhythm where she could fuck her in style. Anne was taking pics on her phone but wanted in on the action. Positioning herself on the bed in front of Megan she opened her legs and gently pulled the youngster in to her sex, Megan’s tongue instantly busy as Sophie upped her pace.

Helen could feel her pussy swell as Lauren teased her way inside her, the nights activities catching up with her. She was tender for sure but still incredibly aroused and horny as she pushed back to take the full length. Lauren approved slapping her arse hard and reaching forward to pull her hair back, the arch in her back meaning the toy slid in to its full depth, Helen devouring every inch.

Once again the air was full of sex noises, the sweet smell of pussy filling their senses as the two newcomers set about fucking their respective partners.

Anne moved much to Megan’s disappointment and knelt behind Sophie to rim her as she continued to pleasure the youngster. She tasted sweet and Anne soon found a way of teasing her with her fingers as well as her tongue, Sophie’s juices coating her hand.

Lauren pulled out of Helen’s pussy and flipped the older lady around. “Open your mouth” she instructed as she fed her the toy. “Taste yourself on my cock” she teased as Helen’s tongue went in to overdrive. “Do you taste good” she quizzed, Helen purring in approval to the question. “Good, now taste me” Lauren added as she held the back of Helen’s head and pushed her pussy into her mouth. “Lick my cunt you dirty bitch” Lauren snapped, the language causing a stir in Helen’s pussy.

Lauren wasn’t quiet and moaned loudly as Helen set about her. Anne wanted a closer look and promised Sophie she’d be back soon as she wandered over and joined in on the other bed. Kissing Lauren deeply she turned her attention to her boobs, her touch confirming they were indeed false. Her nipples remained very sensitive though and her moans got louder as Anne tugged and twisted them, occasionally licking and nibbling on them as Helen remained between her legs. “Oh fuck I’m gonna cum” Lauren moaned begging Helen to suck on her clit. A roar of satisfaction hit her hard, her body tensing before pulling away from Helen, swearing loudly and bucking wildly as a huge jet of liquid erupted from her pussy covering Helen’s boobs and most of her face, Lauren now squirming on the bed convulsing with the intensity of her climax.

“Wow, just wow” an impressed Anne muttered, “that was fucking incredible” she continued as she moved to Helen and began massaging her boobs feeling Lauren’s cum on them. Helen looked dazed but tasted Lauren on her fingers telling her she’d love to be able to do that as Lauren apologised for the mess. “Don’t ever say sorry” Helen smiled, “just tell me next time and I’ll make sure I don’t spill any” her sly wink teasing Lauren.

cambridge

Great story

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

Amazing read , hardest I’ve been in a while reading this

So yummy

Banbury

These girls have got some serious stamina!

Grantham

As Helen towelled herself dry and climbed on the bed beside Lauren, Anne joined her, the three of them watching Sophie fuck Megan, the latters breathing shortening as her climax got nearer.

They’d changed position with Megan having one foot over Sophie’s shoulder allowing the angle to pleasure her more, Sophie’s thumb now pressed against Megan’s clit rubbing it in time with the strap on penetrating her. She came hard, a shy look of inadequacy after Lauren’s epic climax moments earlier.

She lay spent as Sophie eased the big toy out of her pussy, Helen complimenting her on taking such a beast. “I think the only thing I can take now is sleep” Megan grinned, a tired look covering her face. “Me too babe” added Helen confessing that age, alcohol and several orgasms had left her needing some much needed rest.

They climbed into the double bed together, their naked bodies collapsing against each other as Anne confronted their new friends. “ Well, that just leaves us three ladies” she mentioned suggestively, Lauren and Sophie instantly inviting her back to theirs so they could continue the party.

“Have lots of naughty fun” Helen just about uttered coherently before sleep hit her, the girls relocating again to see what they could get up to as a three.

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Love it

Dublin 13

peterborough

Grantham

Anne lay on the bed as Sophie placed the double ender into her pussy and the other end into Lauren’s. Both made approving noises as they lay in the spooning position, Anne’s hand finding Lauren’s nipple as they both rocked gently on the toy. Sophie wasn’t finished, her tongue lubing Anne’s bum before sliding a second toy into her. As her backside accommodated this new sensation Sophie put the other end in herself so all three lay tightly on the bed, Anne doubly penetrated as Sophie placed kisses and nibbled on her neck.

It was gentle sex after a long night, all three making soft noises of satisfaction as their bodies entwined, hands wondering everywhere, kisses being swapped and clits teased. “I cum even harder when it’s slow and sensual like this” Lauren instructed, Anne’s nipples hardening at the earlier memory of her gushing. “Helen will be extremely jealous but I’d like to witness that first hand” Anne replied, her tone sounding like she was begging, the thought driving her wild. “Well of course my lovely, I wouldn’t want to waste any” Lauren teased, her body pressing back into Anne’s so she could take the toy deeper.

Sophie eased herself off the toy and off the bed leaving the other end in Anne’s arse for a moment before she changed their position. “Face each other” she instructed getting the girls down on to the floor their legs overlapping as she aligned their pussies expertly. Grabbing for the thinner of the toys she pushed it once again in Anne’s bottom and repeated the process with Lauren, her body covered in goose pimples at the sensation. “Now for the naughty part” Sophie grinned placing the second toy in their pussies, the feeling of fullness sweeping over Lauren again as she relaxed her body.

Sophie gripped the double enders tightly and pushed them towards Anne then back to Lauren creating a motion that both girls responded to, their bodies working in unison to take the toys deeper and pleasure each other. “If that feels as good as it looks I’m very jealous” Sophie told the girls as she reached for her phone and began snapping away.

Anne noticed Lauren’s look beginning to change, her eyes rolled back into her head, her teeth firmly biting into her bottom lip. This turned her on immensely as it meant her climax was coming. “Come on you dirty bitch fucking cum for me” she snapped powerfully, “cover me in your cum you filthy cunt” she continued, Lauren pushing harder as Anne’s chat hit home. “Give her what she wants babe” Sophie chipped in encouraging both girls to fuck the toys harder.

The noise made Anne jump slightly as Lauren’s moan filled the air. Pulling the toys out of her in one swift move she stood , grabbed the back of Anne’s head, pulled it into her pussy and rubbed herself frantically into Anne’s face before standing back and spraying a fierce jet of cum towards her new friend. Anne was ready. Coming up onto her knees her mouth was wide open taking the cum into her mouth, the amount meaning that some escaped down onto her boobs but Lauren had squired that much that her body was virtually covered, her hair wet and face dripping. She wasn’t content though and never having been in this position before she pushed Lauren onto the bead and buried her head into her pussy lapping away as if her life depended on it.

Lauren couldn’t cope, her body trembling, her legs wanting to clamp shut as the sensation ripped through her body. Sophie joined the party, her mouth tasting Anne as Anne continued with Lauren’s pussy, a second climax producing another wave of cum. “Wow you are fucking amazing” Anne offered as she linked mouths and kissed Lauren passionately, Sophie now lapping away on Anne’s clit, her own orgasm only seconds away.

The girls collapsed into a sticky mess, kisses being swapped as they all fought for their breath, each glowing post climax. All Anne could say was wow, the biggest of grins spread across her face as she snuggled in to the other two and felt herself drift into sleep.

peterborough

This is by far the best story I have read

By *ncognito!Woman  over a year ago

falkirk

Wow !

Dublin 13

Grantham

Morning came and Anne awoke to see Sophie and Lauren in the 69 position both eagerly lapping away at the other enthusiastically. “You two are insatiable” she teased reaching for her clothes and realising she had very little to cover her modesty at this time of day where the hotel was bound to be much busier.

The girls stopped and chatted with her for a few moments, both saying they were a bit in awe of her, Helen and Megan. Anne blushed and swapped numbers with them both, a lingering kiss with each nearly tempting her to stay for another round of naughty sex.

She said her goodbyes and carefully surveyed the hallway for the short trip back to her room, not wanting to be caught.

Slipping back into her room easily she was still smiling when she discovered the guys had been in touch with Helen and Megan and all four sat having a cuppa. The girls hadn’t got dressed yet making her feel far more comfortable and thankfully for them Tom had brought them some clothes so they didn’t have to run the same risk.

Stories were swapped and retold Helen having to play with herself as Anne told her how she’d got on next door. Megan sat and took it all in confirming the night had been the wildest she’d been involved in and it was all a bit surreal. The girls made sure she had their numbers and agree they’d love to play with her again.

Helen told them all in no uncertain terms that she still had a bucket list to tick and she’d love them all to be involved in the future.

The End.

Helen will be back soon in another adventure. Thank you all for the comments and inboxes, they’ve been very welcome.

Dublin 13

loved every naughty word

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Banbury

Superb story, really enjoyed it. Really well written.

By *ncognito!Woman  over a year ago

falkirk

Outstanding!!

Grantham

"Outstanding!!"

Thanks. There’s a new story featuring Helen, Tom and some new friends in London!

By *ye SeMan  over a year ago

london

:

By *nthonysssCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm