FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Story for the wife

Story for the wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imandher17 OP   Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

My mrs has challenged me to write a story for this forum for her so here goes ..

It had been some time since the wife and I had a night of play, and she has been rather cheeky of late so I thought it was about time to remind her that I was her Master and she my sub.

So on Saturday afternoon I called her upstairs and on the bed was stockings, suspenders, short tartan pleated mini skirt, blouse, and her hood and collar, and jewelled but plug.

“Get ready and come present yourself to me when done”

“Yes sir “ was her reply with a twinkle in her eye.

In the mean time I took down our box of toys and logged onto fab see who was about.

About an hour later the lounge door opens and in she comes on her hands and knees, she crawled across the room untill directly in front of me, bowing her head she offers me her hood and collar.

I take her hood and put it on, then the collar goes on and as I do up the buckle I remind her by putting this on she gives up all free will and becomes my play thing to do with as I please.

A quick check she remembers her safe word and ready to play.

So firstly I take my cock out and push it towards her mouth, she hungrily takes it all sucking and slurping making my cock rock hard as always, but this isn’t what tonight’s about so I push her of and order her to stand.

I take her by the collar and lead her to the kitchen I make her stand feet shoulder with apart hands behind her back, head bowed. I no with the hood on she can’t see a thing, so next I place some ear defenders over her hood so she can’t hear either.

Then I take her hands and buckle on her cuffs. Now she doesn’t no this yet but when she was dressing I had put two ring bolts into a high beam in our kitchen about three feet apart, so I take her arms and lift them and clip one cuff to each ring, this causing her to raise up onto top toes.

So there she is all dressed slutty can’t see can’t hear and hanging from the ceiling, I can see her moving her head around trying to hear me or get any sense of where I am. I’m sat silently on a chair right in front of her just watching. After 5 minutes or so I move my hand under her skirt and run my finger allong her slit at first she jumps but that quickly turns to a moan of pleasure, I take my finger slick with her juices and pop it in her mouth and she greedily sucks it clean.

That’s when I leave the house, leaving her there hanging from the ceiling.

To be continued later

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uvs2snogMan  over a year ago

crawley

By *ornyone30Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

Intetesting

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

"My mrs has challenged me to write a story for this forum for her so here goes ..

It had been some time since the wife and I had a night of play, and she has been rather cheeky of late so I thought it was about time to remind her that I was her Master and she my sub.

So on Saturday afternoon I called her upstairs and on the bed was stockings, suspenders, short tartan pleated mini skirt, blouse, and her hood and collar, and jewelled but plug.

“Get ready and come present yourself to me when done”

“Yes sir “ was her reply with a twinkle in her eye.

In the mean time I took down our box of toys and logged onto fab see who was about.

About an hour later the lounge door opens and in she comes on her hands and knees, she crawled across the room untill directly in front of me, bowing her head she offers me her hood and collar.

I take her hood and put it on, then the collar goes on and as I do up the buckle I remind her by putting this on she gives up all free will and becomes my play thing to do with as I please.

A quick check she remembers her safe word and ready to play.

So firstly I take my cock out and push it towards her mouth, she hungrily takes it all sucking and slurping making my cock rock hard as always, but this isn’t what tonight’s about so I push her of and order her to stand.

I take her by the collar and lead her to the kitchen I make her stand feet shoulder with apart hands behind her back, head bowed. I no with the hood on she can’t see a thing, so next I place some ear defenders over her hood so she can’t hear either.

Then I take her hands and buckle on her cuffs. Now she doesn’t no this yet but when she was dressing I had put two ring bolts into a high beam in our kitchen about three feet apart, so I take her arms and lift them and clip one cuff to each ring, this causing her to raise up onto top toes.

So there she is all dressed slutty can’t see can’t hear and hanging from the ceiling, I can see her moving her head around trying to hear me or get any sense of where I am. I’m sat silently on a chair right in front of her just watching. After 5 minutes or so I move my hand under her skirt and run my finger allong her slit at first she jumps but that quickly turns to a moan of pleasure, I take my finger slick with her juices and pop it in her mouth and she greedily sucks it clean.

That’s when I leave the house, leaving her there hanging from the ceiling.

To be continued later "

More please xx

plymouth

So there I was sat in the pub with a pint scrolling through fab, it had been at least half an hour since I’d left her, that should do it I thought and headed back. I entered the kitchen as silently as I could. My god there was literally a puddle on the floor she was moaning and shaking, I reached below her skirt she jumped surprised at my touch but her pussy was literally dripping.

I remove the ear defenders,

“ so slave how do you feel your behaviour has been lately ? “

“ I don’t no sir “

“ now il ask you once more, how has your behaviour been lately ?”

“ sorry sir I’ve been a bit cheeky, and answerd back, and I haven’t given masters cock the attention I should have”

“ ok so what do you think is a suitable punishment ?”

“ not sure sir”

“ now come on don’t be coy with me “

“ a spanking sir “

“How many “

“15 sir”

“Ok I think 15 is ok but it will be 15 on each cheek”

So I pick up a small whip move behind her take the hem of her skirt and tuck it into the top exposing her delicious ass to me.

I caress both cheeks ( god I love her ass)

Take a step back and smak whip hits her left cheek. No sound so I do it again same cheek still nothing so do it again, still nothing. I lean into her ear and say “ you no they don’t start untill you start counting”

Smak “ one sir thank you sir “

Smak. “ two sir thank you sir “

Smak “ three sir thank you sir”

This continues all the way to 15 and her left cheeks is red and glowing I can feel the warmth on my hand as a caress it.

“Good girl . Now the other side”

“ yes sir thank you sir “

I decide the paddle for the right cheek

So it starts again

Smak

“One sir thank you sir”

Smak

“Two sir thank you sir”. All the way to 15 like a good girl .

Again I carrels her red cheek feeling the warmth of her flesh.

plymouth

Again I pop on her ear defenders and leave her hanging again as I check fab and just as I was hoping we had mail from someone I had msgd earlier, a couple called mike and Tracy now they had a different set up to us , she was the dominant hot wife and he was caged cuckold. They would be here soon.

So I sat on the chair right in front of my slave and picked up her wand, turned it on and held it right up against her dripping pussy she jumped and shook trying to pull away from it so p put my arm around her waist and pulled her tight into it held it tight to her clit..

“ oh fuck please no sir you will make me cum. I mustn’t cum sir you haven’t given me permission “

A smile spreads across my face good girl I think, but then the devil in me says go on hold it there see how much she can take. So I push her wand back onto her clit she starts to squirm and moan against it again so I shout

“Stand still and take it, and don’t you fucking dare cum without permission”

I can see her juices running down her leg stockings are soaked and puddle on floor getting bigger. Then I hear a gentle tap at the front door my guests have arived.

I open the door and in steps Tracy dressed almost identical to my mrs apart from collar and hood.

Then mike skulks in behind her head down not saying a word.

I silently lead them into the kitchen and Tracy says “ Mike strip naked and stand in the corner facing the wall, don’t speak or move unless instructed”

“ yes mistress “ as he strips I notice he is in chastity cage.

Tracy circles my mrs admiring her she takes her hand and reaches between my wife’s legs and runs her finger the length of her dripping slit, I’m not sure if she can tell it’s not me doing it but there is no reaction from her other than a moan. Tracy shows me her wet fingers smiles and puts them in her mouth and suckes them clean “ mmmmm she tastes good “

“Yes she dose”

I stand behind my mrs and remove her hood she sees Tracy for the first time but says nothing.

Now I’m stood in front of her with Tracy who drops to her knees and takes out my cock which is by now rock hard and starts to give me a magnifisant deep throat bj. I look into my wife’s eyes and simply say. “ you see what happens when you don’t take care of your master? Dose she look good with my cock in her mouth? “

“ yes sir she dose”

With that Tracy takes my cock from her mouth and stands with me wanking my hard cock with her hand she whispers in my ear I grin and move behind my mrs Tracy gets onto kitchen table spreads her legs and pulls up her skirt revealing her shaven but very wet pussy.

My mrs starring down at her i I clip her cuffs from the hooks and she falls to the floor legs giving way. I crouch beside her point at Tracy’s pussy and simply say “eat”

“Yes sir” as she crawls towards her goal and then burrows her face into Tracy’s pussy.

“Oh fuck yeh eat my pussy bitch, don’t stop till I cum on your face “

I watch as she devours Tracy’s pussy Tracy moaning all the time holding the back of mrs head pulling her tight into her pussy.

“Fuck yes that’s it make me cum drink all my juice up. Oh fuck Mike I’m cumming all over this sluts face”

After she comes down from her orgasm Tracy gets on her knees beside my mrs and they both suck my cock taking in turns to deep throat metrying to outdo the other with how deep they can take it.

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Like this

By *firsttimeCouple  over a year ago

halifax

Would love to find a couple with a dominant wife x

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

plymouth

Tracy then stands and gets back on the table her ass just hanging over the edge speeds her legs looks my mrs straight in the eye and says “ now put your masters cock in me”

I look down her smooth slit is wet and ready for me, mrs takes hold of my cock and rubs the head allong Tracy’s slit untill the head of my cock pops into her, I start to gently fuck her working my full length into her, mrs then bends her head and starts to lick Tracy as I’m fucking her both girls moaning after a few minutes I can feel I won’t last much longer with all this going on so I pull out and order mrs to lay on the floor Tracy gets straight on top of her in a 69 and start devouring each other

I get behind Tracy and drive my cock deep in her again and fuck her hard.

“ oh fuck Mike his cock feels so big inside me, I’m going to cum all over his cock and his slaves face, turn and watch”

With this I fuck her with all I have untill she screams “fuck I’m cumming “

And I cum deep inside her mrs massaging my balls as I unload, as I pull out mrs greedily takes my cock in her mouth to suck it clean as this is going on mike is ordered to clean Tracy which he dose without a word of argument.

Tracy and I take a seat and a glass of wine. Mrs and mike are instructed to kneel on floor facing each other. Tracy removes his chastity cage relief evident on his face.

“ Now then mrs you wank Mike and mike you play with mrs see who can make the other cum first “

“But whoever cums first will be punished “

Mike reaches forward and starts to play with mrs you can hear how wet she is.

She reaches forward and takes mikes cock in hand and starts to wank him.

Tracy grins and looks at me and says “ don’t worry he won’t last long fucker never dose”

We continue to watch as they both try to make the other cum Wial fighting the urge to cum them self’s very cruel lol.

Mike suddenly shouts no and cums.

They both stop playing immediately.

Tracy goes over to mike and pushes his face to the floor and tells him to clean his cum up and starts to whip his ass as he dose, calling him a pathetic cuck and shouting abuse at him.

I take mrs by the hand stand her up and tell her how proud of her I am.

“Now would you like to cum my love ? “

“ yes please sir please may I cum”

“On your hands and knees then”

I get behind her and my cock slips in effortlessly she’s so wet.

Fucking her with long deep strokes as I do Tracy sits herself in front of mrs legs wide open and mrs gets tight in there eating her pussy. Having came not so long ago there was no danger of me cumming any time soon so we fuck untill she cums squirting all over me.

Once we are all cleaned up Tracy and mike leave with promise to return for more another night.

I look down at my darling wife laying on the floor totally spent and used.

“Now you have been used by others tonight so I need to re mark you as mine”

“Yes sir”

And as she says it the piss starts to flow from my cock and I proceed to cover her from head to toe.

“ now clean yourself and this place and come to bed when your ready. I still intend to fuck your ass before the night is over.

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *uck role-playMan  over a year ago

Bolton

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

plymouth

So what did you think. ?? Shall I try another ??

By *6969Man  over a year ago

lincoln

:-

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *opilotMan  over a year ago