FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our best ever meet, a threesome

Our best ever meet, a threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackandsasha OP   Couple  over a year ago

West Dublin

This is a true account of an amazing 3some we had last year. Names changed but 100 % true story otherwise.

My wife met Mike six months before me. She was on a girly holiday with 2 of her friends and got to know him well. He's English, but living in Spain near to where we have an apartment. He owns a bar over there.She was introduced to him by a swinger couple we know who revealed he was also into the lifestyle.He's tall, good looking, slim,funny, just turned fifty, a little older than us, and as I found out later, has a big thick cock, and is very good in bed. I suppose that's ok if your into that sort of guy, lol.

Sasha clearly fancied him and he flirted back. But as she was with two vanilla friends, nothing happened that April.

I met him later that year in August, but as we were with two other vanilla families, again nothing happened.

But he did say he was going to Cancun,Mexico, for a family wedding, leaving just before we left for a couple of weeks, and would be travelling back to Spain about a week after we got home. But he couldn't get a direct flight back to Spain ( or it was much much more expensive ), so he had an overnight stay in Ireland, and would fly back to Spain via Dublin airport the following day.

He was going to book a hotel but Sasha kindly invited him to stay over with us, which he accepted, rather stay in an expensive airport hotel.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

West Dublin

So soon after we got home he arrived. I picked him up from the airport and took him to ours.That night we went to our local bar and we all got quite d*unk.Walking home he was groping her outrageously and he asked if I minded.I told him to go ahead. When we got back home it was very late, but we decided to have a night cap.

We got more drinks then Sasha said she was going to change into her pjs. But when she came down she was wearing a loose housecoat with nothing underneath, and it was very revealing.In fact she was clearly naked underneath, and she didn't pull it tight.So he could see a LOT.

After two more drinks she went to get more but he followed her. She sensed him behind her and turned into his arms. They started kissing passionately, his hands moving all over her naked body. She groaned with pleasure.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is promising.

West Dublin

She was rubbing his hard cock which he had taken out. This went on for a minute or two til she remembered me.She looked over toward me.I had my cock out and was stroking it looking at them.She called me over. Soon we were both all over Sasha,kissing and touching her .

Then she started sucking his cock and I went behind her putting my rock hard cock in her very wet pussy. We done this for a few minutes, it was amazing.

Then he suggested swapping positions. He put a condom on ( he is very very safety minded ) and started fucking her pussy. She started sucking me. It was unbelievable.

West Dublin

Well we fucked in every position for well over an hour and worked up quite a sweat.The smell of sex was thick in the air.Sasha had cum three times. Once playing her clit herself with Mikes cock inside her ,once Mike playing with her clit,and once me licking her well fucked pussy while she had Mikes cock in her mouth again.

Then Mike suggested double penetration which we had never tried before. We had dimmed the lights a little and he was already in my wifes pussy. I tried to enter as well but couldn't quite manage.

We decided to call it a night, but not before Mike and I wanked ourselves over Sashas tits. She was on her knees and she rubbed our wet cum into our tits.

We went to bed, Sashas tits still sticky.Mike slept on the sofa so we could get some rest.

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm fantastic

"Well we fucked in every position for well over an hour and worked up quite a sweat.The smell of sex was thick in the air.Sasha had cum three times. Once playing her clit herself with Mikes cock inside her ,once Mike playing with her clit,and once me licking her well fucked pussy while she had Mikes cock in her mouth again.

Then Mike suggested double penetration which we had never tried before. We had dimmed the lights a little and he was already in my wifes pussy. I tried to enter as well but couldn't quite manage.

We decided to call it a night, but not before Mike and I wanked ourselves over Sashas tits. She was on her knees and she rubbed our wet cum into our tits.

We went to bed, Sashas tits still sticky.Mike slept on the sofa so we could get some rest."

Lucky house guest Mike is all I can say

West Dublin

I've moved a pic taken on the night to public for a day or so so you can all see what she wore when she came downstairs !

This is what she was like sitting at the table having a beer . I think she was giving him a subtle hint

"I've moved a pic taken on the night to public for a day or so so you can all see what she wore when she came downstairs !

This is what she was like sitting at the table having a beer . I think she was giving him a subtle hint "

Yes, very unsubtle if you ask me though lol. But very nice way to invite him to play

By *ubeMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

Great story what a lucky man you are to have such a sexy wife, I wish you many happy nights of fun.

"I've moved a pic taken on the night to public for a day or so so you can all see what she wore when she came downstairs !

This is what she was like sitting at the table having a beer . I think she was giving him a subtle hint "

Subtle lol!

Nice

Looking forward to the next instalment

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

The housecoat pic of Sasha is soooo sexy....she looks amazing

West Dublin

Thanks everyone. There was a second part , something that happened the next day, I'll post it tomorrow! And all true.

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

She’s licious. Please continue

West Dublin

The next day after breakfast , about 12 o'clock, I said I was going out , and would be back at 2 o'clock. Mike said " See you later mate", and Sasha kissed me goodbye. As she kissed me I put my hand on her pussy and rubbed it through her p.j. bottoms. She felt hot. I told her "I definitely wont be back before 2 ", and left. She knew what I meant. Free pass !

At this stage I'm going by what she later told me. Almost as soon as I left , Mike casually asked did that mean they had a free house till 2. Sasha, moving toward him with a glint in her eye said yes. He put his hands on her hips , and asked if she thought I would mind if they fucked without me there with them. Sasha had been wearing p.j.s this time and dropped the bottoms to the floor revealing her bald cunt.She moved his hands to her barely covered tits, and told him I would be very disappointed if they didn't fuck. And this was true !

West Dublin

He moved to our sofa, and she pushed him down on the seat where Sasha usually sat. He quickly lowered his trousers and boxers revealing an already hard cock. She knelt and gave it a quick suck ( this is what she usually does to me before penetration ) then sat astride him. She didn't need to wet his cock because she was already soaking. She lowered himself on his long fat cock, both of them gasping. She removed her top revealing her braless 36dd tits and they fucked like this for several minutes, him sucking and squeezing her tits.

West Dublin

Then they changed positions. She stood up and leaned forward on the arm of our sofa. He pushed his cock in from behind and fucked her hard. As he came closer to cumming he got less gentle, biting her shoulder and roughly squeezing her swinging tits.

With a loud roar he came, cupping both her tits as he did.

West Dublin

I came home after 2 as promised and he left soon after for his flight. I asked if they had fucked and she said yeah, looking at me to confirm I was ok with that. "Cool," I said, ! I want all the details later". And that night she told me everything as I was inside her. We fucked while she described everything. I came hard, and she did too, both of us reliving the previous 24 hours.

Our sex life was boosted for weeks at least. We both still get horny thinking about it.

Lucky feckers!

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Definitely asking for it.

Excellent tale, and great pictures too!

By *ob2Man  over a year ago