FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bisexual Nerves

Bisexual Nerves

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oinfc188 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Curious to hear about other people's (guys and girls) first bisexual experience - were you nervous or not? Was it better than you expected it to be?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ust looking 24TV/TS  over a year ago

Oldham

Nervous as he'll but excited and turned on to but once got in to the flow off it nerves went and it was naughty and horny as hell

By *amie 34Man  over a year ago

fife

was really nervous but it turned out ok I have since met guys who I grew up with didn't know they liked cock

By *on779Man  over a year ago

west mersea colchester

I’m curious but also a complete virgin should I try with a Guy or Girl first ? ? ?

By *on779Man  over a year ago

west mersea colchester

As I’m also nervous /anxious

By *nthonyreidMan  over a year ago

Santa Cruz Mountains Ca

I sucked and stroked my first cock since teen years with my wife a couple of years ago at a bi 4 way she was very very supportive

By * New YorkieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Met a nice bi couple while in the USA and they both helped me get over any nerves. I was nervous and didnt enjoy it as much as I should. I am much more comfortable now but still get butterflies.. Which is what this place is about...

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

My first bi experience was just over 3 years ago. I met a guy on another website who had experience initiating straight guys.

First meet was good. We met at his house and chatted a lot. At the end of the night he had my trousers down and I experienced my first blow job from a guy. It was amazing.

It took three more sessions before I lost my anal virginity, but that’s another story!

By *igtoptightbotWoman  over a year ago

LEEDS

Off to quest tonight alone, to meet other women and men,if shared a cock with a man, and performed a mmf .. but never had sex with a woman...I need to do this ..turns me on so bad xx

» Add a new message to this topic