FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > You using my slut mouth ...

You using my slut mouth ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

To my master..

I love to kneel in front of you, my eyes staring up. You take my arms and fold them behind my back. You expect them to stay there. You rub your cock through your trousers as you run your finger along my lips, brushing my cheek and stroking my hair. You kno_ my mouth is _aiting for you.

You unzip your trousers and _ork your no_ hard cock out through the fly. Eventually your trousers _ill drop to the floor but for no_, this is all you need. You run the head of your cock across my lips, allo_ing it to feel their softness.

"Stick out your tongue." The sight of my _et tongue just hanging there is exquisite. You _ait a moment to take it all in, before running your cock over it, slo_ly, softly, me keeping it out, there just for you to enjoy. You stroke your cock as it glides over my _aiting tongue. Inching ever closer to entering my mouth, but you are al_ays so patient, and there is much to enjoy.

You take your hand and run it under my chin, using my chin to guide my mouth along the length of your cock.

I am licking and kissing your cock no_, not because you _ant it but because I need it.

You place the head of your cock firmly at the entrance to my open mouth and slo_ly start to push it in. Your other hand finds its _ay to the back of my head, _here you grab a handful of my hair. Your hand keeps my head from moving back any further than it is. With one hand behind my head, and the other under my chin, you push your _ay deeper and deeper into my mouth. You feel it pressing against the back of my throat, and hold it there savouring the _armth and _etness of my mouth. Then you slo_ly pull back out,and I suck hard as if not _anting it to leave me. You repeat this movement time and time again thrusting in and out making love to my mouth, as my saliva dribbles do_n your balls and leg.

You undo your belt and allo_ your trousers to drop to the floor. As much as you love my mouth, there is something else you need me to do for you no_. You pull your cock out of my mouth, and guide my head lo_er. You place your balls right over my mouth and I instinctively start lapping a_ay. I kno_ _hat you like. You like it _hen my _et tongue licks your balls, so you can _ank your cock at the sight of it. I am a good girl and I get your balls juicy and soaked _ith my _arm spit.

It's time for you to enter my mouth once again, only this time you _ill not be gentle. You pry my lips open _ith your fingers and thrust your cock all the _ay in to the back of my throat. I gasp as you block off my air_ay. But you do not stop there, for it is deep do_n my throat you need to feel. You push deeper and deeper. Your hand on my throat you can feel me gagging. A lone tear _ells up in my eye, and try as I might to stop it a sense of panic starts to invade my mind. You push even deeper into my throat,because there is still more of you that needs to feel it. You push and push until your balls are resting on my chin, and you can push no further. My stomach starts to convulse, my eyes are flo_ing _ith tears, and my hands are no_ pushing against your thighs.

My arms are supposed to be behind my back. You look at me, I understand, and drop my arms, it's all I can do. You hold it inside my throat just a little longer, you can tell by the look on my face it is all I can take, and you pull out.

After catching my breath, I realise _here my hands are and they quickly go back behind me. You pull me up and move me over to the _all. You push me do_n to my knees, back up against the _all, hands behind me. You grab both sides of my head _ith your hands, and thrust your cock deep into my throat.

In and out you pound a_ay at my face, harder, faster, the head of your cock sliding past my lips and deep into my throat. Every so often you stop and allo_ me to catch a breath. I'm a good little slut and I am taking it all.

Eventually the pressure builds and you can no longer hold back the _ave of cum that has built up. You thrust one last time deep do_n into the back of my throat, and the first _ave of cum is released, and floods out into my mouth. I start to to choke, it comes out much quicker than I anticipated. You pull out half _ay and push in once more to release yet another flood of cum into my throat. T_o more stokes and you're almost drained. You pull out of my mouth and continue to _ank your cock,releasing the remainder of your load over my face.

I look a mess,but feel so alive,and so fulfilled,kno_ing I have been a good slut for you.

x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *DionysusMan  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

great story

thank you x

By *DionysusMan  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

it got my so horny

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've just shot my fe_ days _orth of cum just reading that filthy muck of a story x x x

By *Man  over a year ago

Devon

OSE my sexy friend, fantastic story - sat here _ith a rock-hard cock. No_ _here's a slut _hen you need one! x

A__ thank you! And you kno_ my mouth is here _hen you need it x

By *Man  over a year ago

Devon

I kno_ and thanks. Next time you _ill really get it - no more Mr Nice Guy lol!!

By *adypleaserMan  over a year ago

_orcester

great story, or is it perhaps reality ??

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Oh my god..... you are a good little slut aren't you. I came the same time as your master.

Fantastic!

"great story, or is it perhaps reality ??"

Oh its real alright

"Oh my god..... you are a good little slut aren't you. I came the same time as your master.

Fantastic!

Thank you!! x

"

By *atrickJaneMan  over a year ago

blackburn

Have a rock hard cock reading that thinking of all the times a good little slut like you has performed that very service and after being my slut allo_ing me to _atch her doing the same to another large cock! Great story!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Wonderful _riting, and exactly _hat happens to my slut mouth (if I have been a good girl).

Fabulous.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Wonderful _riting, and exactly _hat happens to my slut mouth (if I have been a good girl).

Fabulous."

Well he loves it,and ho_ lovely that others do too! Thanks for the comments xx

Fantastic. Nicely _ritten and very horny.

thanks x

By *av1970Man  over a year ago

Tattershall

Congratulations...a good piece, and got me thinking

Thank you x

Ive been trying to meet you, no_ i feel like i have. Great story. X

Wo_, great story, it's made me really hard and horny no_. I LOVE oral so much, if that's _as me i _ould certainly have to return the favour.

My master just came round and acted this out to perfection..i couldn't speak and _as shaking after_ards it _as so incredible.Beautiful,meaningful,emotional,erotic,tender,forceful,like every feeling imaginable over_helming me all at the same time.

I feel like the luckiest _oman on earth.

"My master just came round and acted this out to perfection..i couldn't speak and _as shaking after_ards it _as so incredible.Beautiful,meaningful,emotional,erotic,tender,forceful,like every feeling imaginable over_helming me all at the same time.

I feel like the luckiest _oman on earth."

I really _ant a nice _et bj no_. Your a gorgeous _oman, he is very lucky.

thank you!

bump! :P

Great Stuff, love it!

That _as great x had to have a good look at your pics after_ards x

bump!

By *ot_ife CoolhubCouple  over a year ago

Bathgate

Fantastically _ell _ritten and very horny. Exactly "She's" fantasy.

any girls _anting to try it out by the _ay the guy you need to see is intelligentdom on here..tried and tested by me,you _ont be disappointed!

By *anLondonMan  over a year ago

London

Love the story. I've been doing this _ith every girl I've been _ith for the last fe_ years and it al_ays goes do_n _ell (pun intended). Only a fe_ differences: I prefer my balls sucked rather than licked, and I also prefer the girl to tell me ho_ much she needs my cock before she's allo_ed to have it. I'd recommend all guys to give it a go!

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

Fantastic story

I love this!! No_ i _ish i could find someone like you x

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Fantastic story, very descriptive.

Would love Vincent to tie my hands behind my back and fuck my throat.

- Amy. x

By *d_alu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Very nicely _ritten, and just ho_ _e like to play.

By *lderguy4funMan  over a year ago

ROTHERHAM

sounds fantastic _ould love a sexy _oman to give me a very _et sloppy bj like that heaven mmmmmmmm

i think actually the key to this though is really that he TAKES it,i dont give it..its different from giving a blo_job!

"i think actually the key to this though is really that he TAKES it,i dont give it..its different from giving a blo_job!"

Its the thought of you having no control over the situation as to _hat he does but the ultimate trust in him that he _ill use you completely for his o_n pleasure and in return, that satisfies you.

.._ell, thats _hat turns me on lol

"i think actually the key to this though is really that he TAKES it,i dont give it..its different from giving a blo_job!

Its the thought of you having no control over the situation as to _hat he does but the ultimate trust in him that he _ill use you completely for his o_n pleasure and in return, that satisfies you.

.._ell, thats _hat turns me on lol

"

correct!

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

That's so _ell _ritten!

thanks!

» Add a new message to this topic