FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Taking his wife out alone!!

Taking his wife out alone!!

By *artenni OP   Man  over a year ago

bolton

So having met this couple before and enjoying a threesome. They both had an idea of me talking thw wife out for a drink alone and if I was good enough coming home and having her.

After the hubby and I had worked out the finer details via text, the night arrived. I drove over, knocked on the door and she came out looking very hot in nice jeans, a top and hight heels, lovely. I had already been told about the suspenders and stockings earlier in the day that she would have on under her clothes.

We drove out about 20 mins to a little pub and sat in the corner chatting and flirting, all the time with her texting the hubby letting her know what was going on as her was part of the night to. After a while we left and before driving back i couldn't hold back and kissed her, she responded and we kissed for a while before i couldn't take it anymore and had to get back to her house. On the drive back she undid here trousers to give me a flash of the sext sussies and stroked herself to show me how wet she already was.

Once we were back we went straight up to the top floor, with the hubby in their bedroom. We started kissing and feeling each other, with my cock growing all the time, ready for what was about to happen. We both undressed with her just in her sussies. I told her to take her knickers off then she was just in her suspenders and stockings. We kissed a little more before she dropped to her knees and took my cock nicely in her mouth, grabbing at my legs and pulling me fully in. Building the speed till i was nicely face fucking her. Then she licked around and shaft, down to my balls and sucking on them before returning my cock to her mouth. Sucking like never before, I was so hard.

I grabbed her through her on the bed and pushed my face into her pussy. She was dripping and tasted so good. As I licked her clit, nuidling my speed and changing the direction, her body began to stiffen and she shouted "put some fingers in to". Which i gladly did, pulling on her g spot and licking her clit till she came, moaning loudly. There was a big grin on my face as she laid there saying "put something on I want you inside me".

I quickly climbed on top of her and slide straight in. Slowly at first before lifting her legs up over my shoulders, moving to my feet so i was squatted over her and could use my legs to thrust down into her hard, banging the air out of her "rattling her teeth" as she called it!!

After a while I wanted to she her so i laid down and she sat on me, not for long before getting to hger feet and squatting over me bouncing so I could she her sliding up and down my cock. The sensation was amazing and it wasn't long before I could feel it building in me. So i moved her off me and put her on all fours so i could mount her from behind, holding her hips and thrusting as hard as I can, making her moan till I exploded into her. Damn what a great session.

When we got out breathes back she started to get dressed to walk me out and I told her to stay exactly as she was, I could show myself out then she could walk into the hubby looking sexy and fucked in her sussies and I'm lead to believe she went in and sat on him telling him every detail as I drove home.

What a great experience, I can't wait to meet her or both of them again soon!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic