FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > ffm double penetration

ffm double penetration

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *apper and shamen OP   Couple  over a year ago

Brierley Hill

Well what is a guy to write? session 1 in the hotel was great, session 2 was even better. what will session 3 bring?

Heres what i would like to happen.....

With 2 sexy women hot for each other i am going to have my work cut out for me. i will have the ropes ready for when ffb turns up. shamen will be naked and waiting, dripping wet with anticipation longing fot the feel of ffbs tongue. They will have to be patient as i have plans for them that will prob take at least 2hours.

Ffb will be adopting the sub role as soon as she walks through the door, stripped in the dim lit hallway and leather cuffs put on her wrists and ankles thinking about struggling she is bent over the bar in the doorway to the bedroom and wrists clipped to ankles, yep ass in the airand opened for abuse. oooohhh i nearly forgot the leg spreader lol.

i now call shamen through from the livingroom to be presented with the vision of ffb's ass and pussy. time to see how ffb feels so i tell shamen to run her tongue from clit to ass and tell me is she sweet and wet?

"mmmmmm" from ffb and shamen says "yes sir she is sweet and wet" "good" i say "now suck my cock while u finger that sweet wet pussy"

My cock is rock hard and shamen swallows me as deep as she can as i pick up the rope whip to warm up ffb's cute ass ready for the lash of my bamboo beater. shamen sllides one finger then two into the slippy wet love tunnel of her ffb as i drop the soft rope strands of my warmup whip down over ffbs shoulder warning her of the pleasurable pain that she is about to receive. as she sighs under the attention of shamens expert fingers i tease down her back with the rope whip preparing myself for the fun i am about to have.

Let me know if you want to know more ........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *apper and shamen OP   Couple  over a year ago

Brierley Hill

The whip falls accross that smooth ass which is shuddering from the fingering that is going on at the same time. moans escaping ffbs mouth as each successive lash falls turning the white cheeks slowly warm and pink.

Shamen is sliding the fingers of her free hand between her own pussy lips rubbing her own clit while she still sucks my hard cock and fingers her ffb.

Before we all get too carried away i pull my cock from shamens mouth and tell her to take her fingers out "yes from both pussies".

I then give her the wand and tell her i want to hear ffb moan!!! i duck under the bar and past ffb into the bedroom, as she touches the wet pussy of her ffb with the vibrating head of the wand ffb jumps from the intensity of the pleasure. once again i use the rope whip on her pink ass cheeks. the moans are getting louder."ask me before you cum." i say "mmmmmm" is the only answer. whack goes the whip a little more forcefully gaining me a yelp. "i said as me before you cum" through clenched teeth i get a quiet but positive "yes sir". the whip stings again and i hear the gutteral moans of a woman getting close to the point of no return...... "can i cum please" she gasps.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic