FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > caught 2

caught 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When he got home he spent some time in the shower reflecting on things and what had changed. So far his secret world had been opened up to Miss Anna, John, Jane and assumingly Jim and Marie. He had sucked more cock in the last few days than he had in the years before that. Deep down he was scared but part of him was enjoying it and wanted to see what else would happen.

For now work was the one place he could forget about it all, apart from the reminder of the cage and the plug. He did not have a high powered job but he enjoyed it. The next day at work all was going normal until just before lunch. One of the junior assistants, a young lady called Sara asked if she could have a quiet word. He had very little to do with her but always found her to be polite and professional. She had worked for the company for a couple of years but only recently moved to this department.

They found a quiet office and he asked what she needed. Without saying a word she took out her phone and showed him a picture. His immediate thought was that this could not be happening to him again. The picture had been taken at the adult store last night and captured him in full lingerie just before Marie took him to the glory hole. He looked at Sara and asked how she got the picture. She explained that a girlfriend of hers was getting married and they had decided to get her some adult toys as a fun present. While in the store shopping little did Sara expect to come across someone she knew from work, especially dressed like that. "Now what you do in your own time is your business but I never put you down as this" "There has to be a story behind it and I want to hear it all. Meet me for a drink after work today and explain or I may be tempted to spread this picture"

When he got back to his office he was shaking and not sure what to do. This was far worse than Miss Anna knowing and could have serious consequences. His job could be on the line here. He took a risk and contacted Miss Anna and explained what had occurred. She calmed him down and told him to meet Sara, tell her the truth but let Miss Anna know where the meeting was happening. She would try and help.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loving this

By *na WintersTV/TS  over a year ago

woodford halse

Keep it coming!

I wish it was me!

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Oh yes I’m loving this story to . Please continue

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

By *isterfoxxxMan  over a year ago

nottingham

Cannot wait any more..so naughty

Amazing x

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Ooo nice twist.

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

great turn up for the books, anew mistress r sub,

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

South Birmingham

By *ed01Man  over a year ago

happy ville

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

After talking to Miss Anna he calmed down. What he was doing may be unusual but it was in his private time and so far had little effect on work. And he did not know what Sara wanted, she may just be curious. Also if she went down this route he could cause a few issues for her at work. Her actions could be seen as worse than his. He would hear her out.

After work they went to a local bar and found a quiet spot. When he could he texted the address to Miss Anna. When they got the drinks he asked Sara what she wanted to know and what her plans was. Firstly she asked what led to him being in the adult store in such attire.

"First let me say that my private life is my business and not anyone's at work. Yes if is slightly embarrassing that you saw me like that but it's not really your affair. But to be honest for as long as I can remember I have been a panty wearing sissy boi. It started when I was younger and has been part of me all my life. I have tried to deny it, ignore it, fight it but it keeps coming back. It does no one any harm. I usually do it in private or when I am on holidays."

Sara listened astounded to what he said. She felt a bit bad that she had approached him in the way she had. She was all for people exploring themselves and being who they wanted to be. She has done some of her own exploring and if honest was a bit envious of him.

"A while ago someone discovered my secret and since then they have been you may say persuading me, or encouraging me to delve deeper and let sissy out. She approached me in roughly the same way you did. At first I was terrified and was following her orders out of fear but I have grown to like it. She has exposed me to a few people who help her in training me and bringing sissy out to the fore. The visit to the shop was one of her tasks. The question is how much detail do you want Sara?".

Bradford

By *agical HandsTV/TS  over a year ago

wellingborough

Ooooh yes. Cant wait for the next bit.

By *nglianmanMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Barnsley

Sara looked at him and was unsure what to say. She had not expected him to be so open but she was definitely intrigued. "I would like to know what ever you are comfortable revealing".

"One of the people Miss Anna revealed me to was Marie, the woman who works at the adult store. Though maybe I revealed myself when was sent there on a task. I think those in the know can spot a sissy easy enough. When you saw me was my third visit and I have to obey Marie. She used me to please her and then took me to the glory hole for a few hours, where I got some sissy cock sucking practice."

"Please her in what way?" Sara asks. He looked at her and decided to be blunt. "At first I had to lick her to orgasm and afterwards had to provide a more personal service". That last statement left Sara bewildered.

Just then someone walked up and asked if they could join them. Sara looked up surprised and saw a lady dressed in a leather dress and ankle boots with a large handbag. She was about to ask her to leave when the lady spoke and said "You must be Sara, nice to meet you I am Anna". It took a moment for the name to click with Sara but she then looked the woman up and down and invited her to sit down. Anna did so and went on to explain that she felt it was better that she was there to help explain things and was sure the three of them could come to a suitable arrangement. Like most who met her Sara was taken back by Anna's confidence.

Addressing Sara, Anna asked if he had brought her up to speed. Sara replied that she knew some of it but not all the details. Anna smiled and said "it's simple, he is a sissy bitch and I am helping him explore to the full. We all have sides we want to explore don't we? Its just a question of knowing what side and how best to explore. What do you want to explore Sara and why did you approach sissy in the way you did?"

Torbaydos

Barnsley

port talbot

Near MK

By *atehantsTV/TS  over a year ago

Petersfield

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *ed01Man  over a year ago

happy ville

So hot

By *ockedandloaded888Man  over a year ago

ayr

Interesting... is Sara going

To turn out to be sub? Or domme?

Sara was a bit taken aback and not sure what to say. She looked at Anna and said:

"Well like you said we all have things we wish to explore. When I saw him in the store I was curious as to what was going on,but felt could not approach him there and then. I thought the photo was a way of breaking the ice but did not mean to scare him. If I am being totally honest I am a bit envious of his courage to explore and be himself, whether that is through your persuasion or not".

"I had a conservative upbringing, went to boarding school and guess experimented a bit there but nothing too serious. About a year ago I came across kink on the internet (like many do) and I was intrigued. There was no one I could talk to but eventually got the nerve to go to a club night. As you may appreciate as a single woman I was being hassled most of the night but still managed to see and enjoy. My eyes were totally opened."

"I saw people of all ages and genders, some in very elaborate outfits,others just in lingerie and not just the women. It was my first exposure to what I learnt later were called TVs or sissies. I saw people on leashes and in bondage. I saw people being hit and all things going on. I expected to be scared and overcome but was not. I loved it all and enjoyed taking it all in."

" After a couple of hours I got chatting to a couple of the ladies there and they tried to explain some of the terminology to me. Of course I had no idea if I wanted control or to be controlled. One of new friends suggested I spent a short while in bondage to get an idea. Nervously I agreed and she produced a collar which she put around my neck and attached a leash. She attached matching cuffs and cuffed my hands behind my back. Finally she added a ball gag and started to lead me around by the leash. It felt strange having the use of my hands and voice taken away from me, but also slightly freeing."

" As she led me around we saw a woman giving a young female an over the knee spanking and we stopped to watch for a while. My guide indicated if I wanted to try it and I decided yes, in for a penny in for a pound. After a short conversation i was led over and placed over the woman's knees. The gag was removed and I was told to say "pineapple" if it got too much."

By *ubsteffTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

A sub then

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

Enjoying this

By *ockedandloaded888Man  over a year ago

ayr

Looks that way.

But to be a good Dom, I think you need to understand the sub way of thinking.

Let the story flow, don't try and predict grins

Thanks for the comments

Sara continued:

"The woman raised up my skirt and gently started to rub her hands on my pantied ass. She then started to spank each cheek in turn, gently at first but then getting harder. After what she described as a warm up, she lowered my panties and administered thirty hard spanks to each cheek. At first it was sore but then a pleasurable feeling came over me. When she was finished she rubbed my ass again and fixed my panties and skirt. I was helped up and led somewhere that I could sit down and recover, even if a bit gingerly. I was also helped to some water. When I had somewhat recovered I spoke to my new friends about what had happened and the experiences I was going through."

"We then took another tour of the club, me still on leash and cuffed but no gag. I saw various levels of play going on but next became intrigued by a scene involving two women in a 69 position. It was not something I had seen before and was a bit surprised at the feelings it generated in me. One of my companions noticed me blushing slightly and asked if I had ever experienced it. I shook my head."

"They led me to a quiet area and placed me on my knees. I was reminded of my safe word. One of the ladies sat in front of me, lifted her skirt and showed her bald pussy. With gentle persuasion my head was pushed towards it and I was told to lick. At first they were rather tentative but think I got better. I tried to remember what I liked when I received oral. I must have been ok as soon enough she was moaning. Giving someone else pleasure like that was an intense feeling. After we recovered the night petered out shortly after. My companions asked if I wanted to come back another time, but maybe try the in control side of things."

Torbaydos

port talbot

New twist love it

Near MK

A possible work boss?

Dublin 13

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Loving this look forward to more

Excellent x

At that point Miss Anna intervened and said:

"Well I cannot speak for sissy but I was not expecting so much openness and such an interesting story. I would love to hear more but it is quite late. Do you have any plans for the weekend Sara?" Sara replied that she did not.

"Well I suggest we call it a night and meet up again tomorrow morning. I suggest we meet at sissy's where we can talk without anyone over hearing us. Give Sara your address sissy". As expected he complied.

"There is more to your story and as of yet I don't know which side of the coin you fall on, or if it depends who you are with. But there are two things I am sure of:

1. You don't mean sissy any harm and perhaps when you saw him you just saw a kindred spirit and someone you could talk to.

2. Whether you are sub or domme or switch, as a female you are higher up the pecking order than sissy. I hope he already does but from now on he needs to show you respect, discreetly at work so no one knows.

As a way of showing this when you come around tomorrow how do you want sissy dressed, in lingerie or in his maid uniform?"

Sara gasped at the last bit as she never thought she would be offered such a choice, while sissy just looked ashen. She thought for a moment and said

"I have always liked the idea of being a Princess with maids, so I think maid uniform and I would appreciate it if sissy could address me as Princess Sara"

Miss Anna smiled and looked directly at sissy while she said that he was to be on his knees in maid uniform and expect Miss Anna and Princess Sara at 11am the next morning, understand? He just nodded.

Dublin 13

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

What fantastic writing, a wonderful story too.

submissive land

wonderful story and well constructed instalments makes it one to def look for Ty UKSissy xx

Near MK

Barnsley

Loving this story and wishing sissy was me

Next morning he was dressed in maid uniform, collar and leash and hobbled. The latter was not mentioned but decided not to take any chances. Promptly at eleven Miss Anna let herself and Princess Sara in and smiled when she saw sissy in place. She pointed to her boots and sissy kissed them. He hesitated for a moment until Princess Sara pointed and he kissed her shoes. Miss Anna led her and Sara into the living room and told sissy to make tea. Checking how it was wanted made two cups and served them.

After they were comfortable he knelt at the side of their seats. Miss Anna asked Sara if she was happy to continue her story. Sara continued:

"After my first club visit I did some further research and spoke to my new companions and some of their friends. There was a lot to take in. On their suggestion I went shopping for an outfit for my in control visit. I went for black leather skirt, white pullover and black knee high boots. One of my new companions agreed to meet me at the club and she would bring a sissy I could practice on as she mentored me "

"When the night arrived I went to the club with mixture of nerves and excitement. My friend was there dressed in a fetching black catsuit. Beside her was a gentleman in his thirties, dressed in a PVC maid uniform on a leash. At his feet was a bag. He was introduced to me as pig and I was handed his leash. After we got into the club and found somewhere to sit. I was encouraged to talk to pig, to understand what he wanted and what his limits were. I knew enough to know it was not just about the dominant. Pig explained that his main things were bondage, boots and some pain. After the chat he was sent to get drinks. On his return, on the suggestion of my friend, I pointed to the floor and he happily knelt there. As my friend and I talked, he politely asked if he could worship my boots, to which I agreed. It was enticing having a man worship me while I relaxed."

"After a while I took him for a walk on the leash with his hands cuffed to see what was going on in the club. As we walked I asked his views on the activities and what he did or did not like. It did not mean it would happen but it gave me better ideas. When we found a spare bench I asked if he wanted to play. When he nodded I sent him back for the bag and my mentor. On his return I had him remove the maids uniform and left him in his panties. He bent over and my mentor showed me how to strap him down securely but safely."

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

Great story xx

Miss Anna sent sissy off to make some more tea. When he was kneeling in place again, Sara continued:

" Out of the bag came a flogger, a paddle and a small cane. My mentor explained the differences and the best places to use each one, being sure to point out where not to hit. She then suggested that I use my hands to warm up pig's ass first, which I did. She then demonstrated the flogger on pig's back and then handed it to me to try. It took a while to get used to the weight in my hand and I was worried I was hitting too hard. Checking in with pig assured me all was well. We then moved on to the paddle which was easier to manage and made great sounds when it resounded off his ass. I got a few moans from him when I hit well. Finally it was the turn of the cane, something I remembered from home."

"Firstly I checked with pig that he was ok to continue and then started gently on his ass. With encouragement I went harder and laid some stripes across the back of his legs and his ass, but made sure not to go too far. Remembering my experiences I checked he was ok, helped unstrap him and led him to nearby seats. My mentor sorted the bag and got us both some water and I spent time just holding pig and reassuring him that all was well and that he had done well. I was feeling euphoric after it all but understood the level of trust he had put in me."

"When he had recovered he asked for some more leash time so we wandered around the club to see what was going on. To end the night I offered him another opportunity to worship my boots which he gratefully accepted. We then left, with my mentor ensuring me that she would get pig home safely. It was an unbelievable experience and gave me a lot to think about".

"Since then I have tried different things on both sides and still finding my way. There are few people I can talk to about it which is why I approached sissy, though now realise it may not have been the best way".

Miss Anna smiled and thanked Sara for relating her story. She believed that they could have some fun experiences together, they just had to agree some ground rules. Miss Anna suggested going out for lunch and asked Sara if she would like to choose the colour of panties and stockings sissy wore. Princess Sara immediately chose pink, assuming sissy would have some. As he went off to get changed, the two ladies checked their outfits and got their coats. As they left Miss Anna declared that sissy was lucky going to lunch with two boot wearing ladies. His caged cock did not feel lucky but he stayed quiet.

Torbaydos

port talbot

Dublin 13

By *ifunlover69Man  over a year ago

Exeter

So interesting

They found a quiet spot in the pub and sent sissy off to get drinks and the food menu. When he returned the ladies were deep in conversation and it was as if he was not even there. Princess Sara explained that she lived alone in a one bedroom flat, about fifteen minutes away. Outside of work she liked to keep fit and went on the odd social with friends but had to be guarded what she said at times. She rarely had people back to hers as it was difficult to explain some of the clothes in her wardrobe and her collection of BDSM kit, in case anyone went snooping. Her work outfits mainly included skirts and blouses with sensible shoes. Her fun outfits included leather, PVC and heels and boots.

While listening to this sissy was amazed as to how much information Miss Anna got from his colleague in such a short space of time. He had worked with her for a while and did not even know where she lived. Just then food arrived, burgers for the two ladies and a jacket potato for sissy. As they ate Princess Sara asked about what sissy did for Miss Anna. Worried about what may be revealed but knowing he had no choice. Miss Anna said:

" Under his clothes, even at work, he wears a chastity device and is plugged (Princess Sara had heard of both but never seen the latter in use). One evening a week he dresses in his maid uniform and goes to clean the kitchen and bathroom of a neighbor and is subjected to punishment by her. When required he sucks off an older neighbour here in the pub, but soon will be doing that at the neighbour's house. The night you saw him at the shop as well as serving the lady working there, he was put to use in the glory hole."

Miss Anna looked at Princess Sara and asked if she was ok or shocked and did she want to know more. Princess Sara said that it was a lot to take in but she was fascinated and wanted to know all. Miss Anna carried on explaining that sissy was used as her ashtray and toilet.

"The plug in his ass is to prepare it for my strap on and eventually real man's cock,like a good sissy should take".

Princess Sara was looking at sissy in a whole different light and would have never imagined that he was so submissive. She looked forward to exploring more. When he was sent for more drinks she asked Miss Anna a favour which was agreed to. On his return Princess Sara spoke to him :

"For your information it has been agreed that every Thursday after work you will come home with me. You will dress as a maid and do whatever cleaning I require of you. I have the tools to deal with sloppy work, is that understood?"

Sissy looked at Miss Anna to guage what his response should be but she just nodded. Quietly he replied

"Yes that's understood Princess Sara"

It was further agreed that when alone in the office sissy was to be extra respectful to Princess Sara who would become Miss Anna's eyes and ears at work.

Miss Anna then turned to Princess Sara and asked what did she want for herself. Did she see herself on an even keel with Anna or did she want to be beneath her? Either way as previously agreed she would be above sissy.

submissive land

Dublin 13

Northern Ireland

just gets hotter,

Andover

port talbot

Loving it

Barnsley

Miss Anna continued:

" I know that is not an easy decision and not looking for an answer right now. If you wanted to become my bitch I would not overly interfere with your life, but I may change your appearance (even your hair which I know you cherish), you will be in chastity and maybe even plugged. Have you ever done anal Sara?"

Sara thought it was a rather personal question but guessed was too late to get prudish now. She replied

"No I have never given or received but will admit to having being curious about it"

Miss Anna appreciated the honesty and said that maybe in time it would happen. She continued

"I would train you to please me in different ways, including sexual, I would increase your love of pleasure and pain. In time I may share you with chosen others as I have done sissy. As for sissy you would have access to him even as my bitch."

"If you decided that was not for you what we have agreed today will go ahead and I will be on hand to offer friendship and advice as you continue to explore. We will leave you to think for a few moments as I need a smoke and need my ashtray." She clicked her fingers and sissy obediently followed her out.

When left alone Sara tried to come to terms all that had happened and had been said. She really did not know what way to go, but she did trust Miss Anna.

Portsmouth

Loving this

port talbot

Dublin 13

Barnsley

Torbaydos

Amazing story

[Removed by poster at 14/02/20 13:51:55]

When they returned from the smoking area Miss Anna could see that Sara had still not made up her mind. She made a suggestion:

"I appreciate that this is a big decision and one not to be rushed. If you are not doing anything tomorrow do you want to come around to mine for a trial run. If so from the moment you arrive to when you leave, you will do everything that I say without hesitation or I will punish. You will be given a safeword if anything gets too much and we can discuss the situation. Just to let you know very few people get to see my place."

As she said this sissy was a bit taken aback as not only had he never been invited he did not even know where Miss Anna lived. He guessed that this was just another difference between how she treated most people and how she treated sissy.

As if reading his mind Miss Anna looked at him and said

"Your invite will come but unfortunately you will be busy tomorrow. A friend of Marie is turning 21 tomorrow and Marie is throwing a small private party at the adult store for her. Apart from Marie there will be two other young ladies in attendance. They are kink aware and know Marie has a surprise but not what it is. She has requested your presence as their gimp and entertainment. You need not bring anything as she has all you will need. Just be at the store at one and behave".

For once Sara was not surprised as to how direct Anna was towards sissy and she could not help but wonder about having more control over him at work. She accepted Anna's invitation and was told to be at the given address at 1pm, wearing a dress and shoes, but no underwear.

After this was all agreed they returned back to sissy's flat. As Anna and Sara wanted to talk in private, sissy was stripped naked (giving Sara first look at the chastity device and plug). He was led to the dog cage and locked in, with a sheet put over the top. It gave him time to think about tomorrow's adventure and what Marie and her friends had planned.

Just keeps getting better

South Birmingham

please continue, love this

submissive land

mmmm yes love it

By *hill67Man  over a year ago

sunderland

loving this

When sissy got to the shop the next day Miss Marie was waiting for him. She let him and told him to strip everything off. She handed him a catsuit and told him to put it on. It had built in boots and gloves and a hood so every part of his body was covered. She added a leather hood on top and included a ring gag. On his hands she put on bondage mittens over the gloves and locked them to either side of his waist. Finally she hobbled him and added a leash to the ring on the front of the suit. She then positioned him on his knees in the centre of the shop and leashed him in place.

"My friends Amy and Lucy will be arriving shortly. It is Amy's 21st and I promised her something special. The gag will not be removed so you don't have to worry about talking. You will soon find out what you are needed for." Marie then put a sheet over sissy to hide the surprise.

While she was waiting she set out some drinks, nibbles and cigarettes. She then got changed into her party outfit of a PVC skater dress and ankle boots.

From under his sheet sissy heard the others arrive and Marie greeting them. She said:

"Thanks for coming and it's great that my boss let us have the shop for this little celebration. Nothing too out of hand as I still have to work here. But it's not every day one of my best friends turns twenty one and was trying to think what could I do. Then I had a great idea as we were watching Pulp Fiction the other night and I saw how intrigued you both were by the gimp scene."

She then grabbed the sheet and pulled it off :

" So I got us our own gimp for the afternoon. He cannot talk but will be our personal ashtray and if you are brave enough our own personal urinal."

As the sheet was lifted sissy could see three ladies looking at him, two in amazement. They were all dressed the same in PVC dresses, one black, one red and one white, with matching ankle boots. The one in red hugged Marie and told her it was one of the best presents she had received. That made her Amy and the one in white must be Lucy.

Amy and Lucy walked around to get a proper look at the gimp as Marie explained the rules. His mouth can be used for cigarette ash and butts but not putting out of cigarettes. If his mouth is needed as an urinal there is an attachment.

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

This is absolutely brilliant!!! And soooo kinky xxx

Near MK

Meanwhile Sara had arrived at the address she was given, which was a small block of apartments. She rang the bell and shortly Miss Anna opened, dressed in white blouse, white jodhpurs, black leather jacket and black leather boots.

"Welcome, before we start your safeword is 'banana', understand"

Sara nodded.

"Good now strip bitch"

As Sara hesitated for a moment, Miss Anna reached out and slapped her face.

"I thought we agreed obeying without hesitation for the trial period bitch or do you just want to leave now?"

Sara shook her head, apologised and quickly took off her dress and shoes. As ordered she was not wearing any underwear.

"That's better bitch" said Miss Anna as she retrieved a leather dog collar and leash from a table just inside the door. She put it around bitch's neck and ordered her on all fours. Using the leash she gave bitch a tour of the apartment which consisted of two bedrooms, a living room, kitchen and bathroom. It was nicely decorated but not over the top.

As they reached the back of the apartment bitch was told to be careful going down the stairs on all fours. One advantage of having the ground apartment was the basement beneath, which is why Miss Anna had chosen this place. When they reached the bottom and Miss Anna hit the light switch, bitch was in shock.

The basement had been kitted out like a private BDSM club, with various pieces of kit spread around and racks on the wall that held all manner of toys. There was rope, hoods, gags and chains and a range of implements, some of which could cause severe pain. Bitch was led on all fours to see the different equipment. There was a St Andrew's Cross, a kneeling bench, a steel stand up cage and a bondage bed.

First bitch was led to the cage and told to stand up in it. Her hands were chained to the roof and her ankles to the floor. The cage was locked and she was trapped. All she could do was watch as Miss Anna took off her jacket and hung it up. She then selected various implements and placed them near the cross. When she was ready she collected bitch and strapped her face down on the cross. She gently ran her hands all over bitch's body and also felt how wet her cunt was.

"Time for the fun to begin".

Torbaydos

Andover

an interesting new strand

wolverhampton

I’m marvelling at the quality of the writing here. It’s fascinating to see how the story is developing.

By *atehantsTV/TS  over a year ago

Petersfield

Leeds

Brilliant!!!

Actually thinking of putting my maids outfit on today for the house work (or maybe yours??) ... it’s that type of day !!

Back in the shop the party had started but both Amy and Lucy looked like thru did not know what to do with the gimp. So Marie lit a cigarette and when needed to flicked the ash into its mouth. When she was finished she put out the cigarette and put the butt in the human ashtray. She kindly added some water to let it go down. This encouraged the others and soon all three were happily using the ashtray.

Marie then looked at Amy and asked if she was ready for her birthday spanks, rather than birthday bumps. Amy just last laughed as if Marie was kidding but soon realised that she was deadly serious. Amy had a think for a moment and then replied,partly jokingly

"Yes Miss Marie I am".

Marie smiled as she got a chair and placed it in the middle of the store,where gimp could see,hoping it would torture his caged cock. She sat down and beckoned Amy to go over her lap. Giggling a bit Amy did as directed. Marie lifted the bottom of her dress to display her ass (all girls had gone commando). She rubbed Amy's ass first in preparation. She told Amy to count. She then administered four hard spanks,two to each cheek.

Taken by surprise and shock at how hard the spanks were Amy almost forgot but spurted out "one, two , three four". Four more spanks were administered with the required counting. As this was happening Lucy drew closer to get a better look. Marie continued with another eight spanks, with Amy just managing to get the count right. At this point Lucy reached out and felt how warm Amy's ass was getting.

"Five more and they will be hard ones" said Marie as she prepared to give the last five. She gave them as hard as she could and made Amy squirm.

Amy just managed to say "seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty and twenty one"

Before she let her up Marie administered one more for luck. Amy rubbed her ass but managed to thank Marie.

Marie declared that she needed the urinal so she laid the gimp on the floor. She put a funnel in through the o ring and straddled it. Soon her hot piss was running down the funnel into gimp's mouth. Amy and Lucy looked on in amazement but both admitted they wanted to try it. After Marie finished, Amy took her place. It took a few minutes before she was comfortable to go but soon gimp was been filled again, shortly followed by Lucy.

After that Amy declared that she had never had a party like this and it was not over yet.

wolverhampton

Marvellous

Let's not forget about Miss Anna and bitch. When we left them bitch had just been attached to the cross. Miss Anna picked up some clamps and walked around the front of the cross. Reaching between the cross and bitch's body she tweaked her nipples and attached the clamps. This made bitch squeak with the pain. There was a third clamp hanging on a long chain in the middle. This rested along the base of the cross until Miss Anna bent down and attached it to bitch's cunt lips, leading to a scream. Happy with the positioning of the clamps Miss Anna walked back around and picked up a flogger. She gently started to caress bitch's back,almost massaging it. The sensation almost took bitch's mind off the clamp pain.

Soon bitch's back and ass were red. Miss Anna then picked up a furry glove, put it on and rubbed it all over where she had just flogged. The mixture of sensations felt strange to bitch but not unpleasant. Before she got too comfortable Miss Anna picked up a harder flogger and went to work with it. This soon had bitch squirming and pulling against the cross's restraints. This had the side effect of pulling more on the clamps which bit into the nipples and cunt lips more. Just before bitch was close to safewording Miss Anna stopped. She put down the flogger, walked to the front of the cross and looked directly at bitch. She gently said:

"You are doing very well bitch,better than I thought you would. One of my skills that I have developed is reading body language so I should be able to take you to the brink and back again, without going over the point of no return. I do want you to enjoy the mix of pain and pleasure that I can cause your body"

When she finished talking she helped bitch drink some water and asked if she was ready to continue. Not knowing what would come next but curious, bitch nodded.

"Good girl"

For some reason those two simple words made bitch fill with pride and she became more determined to do all she could to please Miss Anna.

Miss Anna walked back behind and picked up a small cane. She placed it between her hand and bitch's and started to play drums on the ass cheeks, gently at first and then building up the tempo. Soon she was leaving criss cross marks across bitch's ass. During this bitch was squirming and moaning. Then Miss Anna picked up a thicker cane and walked around the front of the cross. Showing the cane to bitch she said:

"I would like you to take five hard strokes with this and you will count, thank me and ask for another. If you succeed we can move on to much more pleasurable activities. Do you think you can do it?"

Bitch looked scared at the cane but she had steely determination and simply said

"Yes Miss Anna"

Smiling Miss Anna walked back around, took a practice swing and then landed a hard stripe across both ass cheeks. Bitch let out a scream but said

"One thank you Miss Anna may I have another"

The same response after the next three hard hits, though it was a bit hoarser each time. Finally the last stroke landed, bitch let out an almighty scream and eventually said:

"Five, thank you Miss Anna, may I have another"

She then collapsed against the cross. Miss Anna quickly removed the clamps and the restraints and cuddled bitch tightly, telling her how proud she was.

Andover

Wow.

Bradford

Barnsley

sunderland

Portsmouth

This is a cracking tale !

port talbot

Love it

Torbaydos

By *ewniceguyMan  over a year ago

blackburn

Back at the shop Marie told Amy and Lucy to have a look around as she explained that the gimp needed a break. She undid the gag, hobble chain and leash. She led gimp to the staff room, unzipped the bottom of the catsuit and let him go to the toilet. She then gave him some water and some food. She asked how he was feeling.

After a couple of minutes he said:

"It's a more intense experience than he had expected. Being around three young ladies in PVC and going commando and not being able to do anything was torture. His cage was definitely making its presence known".

Marie smiled.

"You are doing a great job and they have no idea who you are. Imagine you knew one of them or someone related to them. Things could be so much worse."

That made gimp laugh and when Marie asked, he explained all about Sara and the picture from the store. Marie was shocked and hoped it all worked out. She then explained that the next bit may be torture for gimp as the three ladies were going to have some fun and he would be forced to watch. She rebound him and led him back out and released him in place.

When she looked around Amy and Lucy had gathered some items they wanted to try. As they could not use shop stock without buying it Marie looked at what they had selected and checked out her own stock. She told Amy and Lucy to strip, knowing what effect this would have on gimp. She then approached Lucy with some straps and started to put them on. When she was done Lucy was wearing a bit gag, blinkers and a set of pony reins. She used a collar and leash on Amy and then cuffed her hands behind her back. Finally she took off her own dress and strapped on her harness and dildo.

Making sure that gimp had a ring side seat she positioned Lucy on the floor with her legs spread. She placed Amy's head between Lucy's legs and told her to lick. She then positioned herself behind Amy and after lubing she inserted the dildo into Amy's cunt. This was not their first play, just first with an audience.

port talbot

More more more

Leeds

wolverhampton

Fantastic

Back at Miss Anna's they had moved from the basement to the spare bedroom, Miss Anna helping bitch up the stairs. She laid bitch face down on the bed and went to fetch some of the salve she had used on sissy. She gently rubbed it on the bruises on bitch's ass. She explained that she was very impressed with what bitch had taken and had expected her to safeword.

In her head bitch was trying to get her head around all that had happened. Her ass was sore and marked and she did not think she was that much into pain. However she realised something had taken over her. She had never done drugs but had heard about the high people can get from it and what they sometimes do to chase it. She realised that the high she was chasing was pleasing Miss Anna. All of a sudden very little in her life was as important as doing everything she could to please Miss Anna and hear her say "Good girl". She had not expected it to happen so quickly but had never met someone like Miss Anna before. She could understand why sissy seemed so willing to obey her.

When she had recovered a bit Miss Anna helped her drink some water. She was then asked if she was ready to continue to the pleasure part of the trial run. Curious as to what this may entail she simply nodded. She was told to turn over and spread eagle herself on the bed. This was slightly uncomfortable due to her ass but she did as directed. Soon she found her arms and legs attached to cuffs on each corner of the bed.

Miss Anna left for a few minutes and when she returned she had stripped down to her underwear but still had her boots on. She was also wearing a strap on harness and sad carrying something in her hands. She plugged it in and turned it on and without warning she put the head of the magic wand on bitch's pussy. The impact made bitch jump especially as her pussy was still a bit tender from the clamps earlier.

The wand was on a low setting but still enough to give bitch a pleasurable feeling and soon she started to moan. Miss Anna lubed up the strap on and said

"I am now ready to make you my new bitch. Once my strap one enters and you understand what pleasure I can give you, you will be addicted."

When she finished she moved the wand and plunged straight into bitch's pussy, going as deep as she could. With the sudden intrusion bitch bucked on the bed, straining against her restraints. Miss Anna increased the tempo and was soon fucking bitch as hard as she could. With bitch still bucking the head of the wand was placed on her pussy lips on full blast. With all the feelings that had built up inside it did not take long for bitch to scream and explode in orgasm, drenching the wand, strap on and bed sheets. Miss Anna removed the strap on, moved up the bed and positioned it by bitch's mouth.

"Open my new bitch and clean your juices off my cock"

Without hesitation bitch did as she was told and tasted her own juices for the first time. When the dildo was clean and withdrawn, bitch looked up at Miss Anna and hoarsely said:

"I am yours to command, what are your orders"

South Birmingham

superb writing

Bradford

gets better and better

Andover

By *orny twosome 69Couple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

wolverhampton

Love it

By *ullitnutMan  over a year ago

Bedford

Oh please carry on, just keeps getting better !.

Barnsley

Leeds

Near MK

Torbaydos

Wow

Dublin 13

sunderland

more plz

Best story so far x

port talbot

Fantastic story love it

At the shop sissy hoped this torture would end soon. He would rather be bent over getting caned than have to watch the show on front of him. Yes it may be most mens' dream to watch three young ladies engage in sexual pleasure with each other, but not in his situation. Being chained up and not being able to touch them or himself. To have his cage definitely making its presence known on his poor little cock. This was pure hell.

In front of him a good rhythm had been built up. Every time Marie rammed her strap on into Amy's cunt it pushed Amy deeper between Lucy's legs. Amy's tongue was dancing around Lucy's clit, making Lucy scream into her bit gag. Sissy was amazed at the stamina of the three ladies. Just then Amy let out a scream as she had a shattering orgasm,which spurred Lucy on and she soon followed suit. Marie kept pumping Amy for a few more minutes and then finally withdrew and all three just collapsed.

After a while they recovered and Marie undid the other two and sent them off to tidy up and get dressed. She put the toys away to be cleaned. She unleashed gimp and led him to the store room. She unchained him and helped him out of the catsuit. She left him to recover, explaining that she was going to see the other two out and would be back. She locked the door so they could not come in. Sissy used a towel to dry off after spending so long in the catsuit. He then got dressed and waited.

Marie went back to the main store and saw that Amy and Lucy were dressed and ready to leave. They both thanked her for a great experience and were curious who gimp was but Marie did not let on. She let them out and went back to the store room and let sissy out.

"You did a great job today sissy and I will let Miss Anna know. I hope she lets me use you again"

Sissy went home and crashed. He wondered how Princess Sara had got on and how work would be tomorrow.

Dublin 13

By *agical HandsTV/TS  over a year ago

wellingborough

After they both recovered Miss Anna got a dressing gown for bitch and went to make some tea. As they drank they discussed the day's events and how they both felt.

Miss Anna explained that normally when they meet at hers sissy would be on hand to serve and assist, including making sure they were given drinks when ever needed. As for the rules, Miss Anna said

"When ever we are alone you refer to me as Miss Anna and you are bitch"

"I will give you a phone that you keep on you at all times and answer whenever I ring"

"You are banned from wearing tights, stockings and suspenders from now on"

"Heels should be at least four inches"

"Skirts will be just below the knee, suitable for work but showing what a slut you are"

"At work you keep an eye on sissy, use him discreetly but no major pain.

"You keep his secret and he will keep yours"

"Now the next two will be tough for you to do but they will show me how serious your claim to be mine was."

"You will book tomorrow off as you have two appointments.

First you will go to a salon I will recommend at 11am. You will ask for a full body wax and book one in once a month. You will also ask them to give you a short back and sides. I was going to go full bald but decided not.

Second you will go back to the adult store where this all started and meet Marie. You will tell her that you need to be measured for a custom made steel chastity belt. While there if she asks you to please her you will.

Understand?"

Bitch was very taken back at the rules, especially the one about her hair. She had always prided herself on her long hair and was often admired for it. Contemplating that and what she had been through today, she looked at Miss Anna and said

Your bitch accepts your orders"

Mmm good girl x

Torbaydos

Not the Hair !!!

wolverhampton

Next morning sissy arrived at work and tried to act normal but he was still not over the weekend's events. He wondered how Princess Sara was and weirdly was looking forward to seeing her. When there was no sign of her by 10, he asked and was told she had booked the day off on short notice. He hoped that she was ok.

At the same time bitch was getting ready for her two appointments. Knowing what was going to happen she just wore a simple dress and shoes. She decided there was no point of wearing underwear. Just before she left the house she took one last look at her lovely long hair and sighed. But she had agreed and it had to be done.

She headed off and arrived at the salon just in time. They were quite busy but she told the receptionist that Miss Anna had sent her and was shown to a private room. Shortly a middle aged woman entered and told bitch to strip and lie on the couch. They must have been used to such visits as there were restraints attached to the couch, to which she was soon buckled. She was asked if she needed a gag but she declined.

The woman then applied wax all over bitch's legs and started to remove the hair. It had been while since bitch had a waxing and had forgotten how sore it could be. When the legs were done, the arms were next. Then came the area between the legs as her private parts were covered. Soon the hair was been ripped away and bitch was almost screaming. Once the front was done, she was unstrapped, turned over, re attached and the back parts and ass were done. With the waxing done bitch was moved to a barber's chair. Without any warning the woman attacked her hair with a pair of scissors and it was soon falling down around her feet. Soon the scission were swapped for an electric shaver and the hair was cut very close into the sides and front. When bitch got a look at it she could hardly believe it.

She was shown out and told to book an appointment for a month's time. She then headed to the adult store. When she got there she asked for Marie. Marie was surprised as she was not used to Miss Anna sending her women. They moved to a changing room and bitch yet again was told to strip.

Marie looked at her and asked what bitch needed, though she knew the answer. Blushing slightly bitch said

"My Mistress wants me measured for a custom made steel chastity belt please Miss"

Marie smiled, took out her tape and took all the necessary measurements. She told bitch to return in two days as they had a special service for customers like Miss Anna.

Blushing again bitch said

"Thank you Miss, do you need help with anything?"

Surprised but not going to turn down the offer, Marie undid her slacks and took them and her panties down. She ordered bitch to her knees and told her to lick her cunt. Bitch did as directed and was soon licking her first pussy for a long time. It did not look like she had lost her touch as soon Marie was squirming and it not take long for bitch to bring Marie to orgasm.

Bitch was told to dress and leave and be at the store at 6pm on Wednesday.

Leeds

Torbaydos

port talbot

Northern Ireland

Dublin 13

Andover

Please keep this going

As bitch was leaving the shop she realised that Wednesday was when sissy was supposed to be coming over for cleaning duties. She briefly consulted with Miss Anna who agreed that sissy could accompany bitch to the store and then to hers for cleaning. Also as a reward for fulfilling her appointments today sissy could give bitch one last orgasm before the belt was locked on. For this bitch expressed her gratitude.

Next morning she got ready for work, wondering what her colleagues would make of her new look. She selected black bra, panties, stockings and suspenders. Over this she wore a blue business suit, with skirt just below the knee. Finished off with a white blouse and four inch black heels. She was scared but also excited as she headed out the door.

At his place sissy was also getting ready. He could not be late tonight as he had to go clean Jane's place. He decided to bring his uniform to work and seek permission to change at Jane's, even though he knew that this may lead to a punishment. He decided on black cami and panties today under his work clothes. He wondered and hoped that Princess Sara was in.

He got to the office first and got stuck into his pile of work. After a while he heard a commotion in the office and looked up to see what was causing it. Striding towards him, head held high was Princess Sara, but not like he had ever seen her before. She was brimming with confidence, dressed very smart but sexy. The biggest change was her new haircut. Gone was the long hair, now very short. Most people in the office were just staring.

Sissy smiled and thought to himself:

"That's the Miss Anna affect"

When Princess Sara reached his office she closed the door behind her and walked over to his desk. Speaking so no one could hear she said

"Get down on your knees and kiss my shoes you pathetic little sissy bitch"

Astounded sissy did as directed. When he was down there Princess Sara put a foot on his neck and kept him there as she spoke:

"As you may have gathered I have agreed to become Miss Anna's bitch, hence the new appearance. This should show how serious I am about it.

As for us, I rank higher and you will show me the respect I deserve. I will keep your secret at work and you will keep mine. Your rules are:

In private I am Princess Sara

Each morning you will have a coffee waiting for me when I get in

Every Wednesday as agreed you will come to mine and clean. To make it easier for you a uniform will be provided and left there for you. You just need to bring heels, hobble chain, collar and leash.

At times during the day I may ask you to do little things for me

Each morning I will inspect that you are properly dressed and that the cage is properly locked and you are plugged.

If you want to argue about any of this please feel free to contact Miss Anna.

If not kiss my shoe and say that sissy winp agrees"

Without hesitation sissy said

"sissy wimp agrees Princess Sara'

He knew there was no point in arguing as Princess Sara would have agreed ground rules with Miss Anna before saying anything.

By *oggin manMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I need to meet a Miss Anna

Dublin 13

Portsmouth

"I need to meet a Miss Anna"

Me too!

By *ifunlover69Man  over a year ago

Exeter

Absolutely intriguing

Barnsley

Bradford

Leeds

submissive land

My wife needs meet Miss Anna

In fact we both do

The rest of the work day passed without incident. Both Princess Sara and sissy were busy with their respective jobs to have much time to chat.

As soon as he could sissy left and headed to Miss Jane's. She was surprised to see him in male mode but when he explained how eager he was not to be late, she excused him and let him get changed. She locked the hobbles on and chained him to the sink. The kitchen took him a good hour and half to clean. He was then released and chained in the bathroom which took him two hours to clean.

When the cleaning was done he was led to the spanking bench and strapped down. Miss Jane picked up a cane and swished it. As she laid the first five hard strokes across sissy's ass she said

"sissy never comes to my house dressed as a man. In my presence it is a sissy not a man. Never come here without wearing your maid uniform. Be grateful I let you wear a coat. Do you understand sissy?"

Through tears sissy said that he understood.

Miss Jane carried on and administered another twenty strokes, leaving sissy's ass red. She then unstrapped him, unhobbled him and told him to get out.

When he got home and grabbed a bite to eat, he did his hour of dildo practice and crashed in bed.

Next morning he packed a bag with his heels, hobbles, collar and leash. On his way to work he picked up Princess Sara's coffee and waited in his office. When she arrived she came in and collected it and explained that she would be back in his office just after lunch.

After getting stuck into work the morning flew by and it was time for the meeting. As he heard Princess Sara approach he took a risk and knelt down. When Princess Sara locked the door behind her she was delighted when she turned and saw his position. She walked over and pointed and sissy kissed her shoes.

She sat down, told him to remove her shoes and massage her feet. As he did she said:

"After work you are coming with me to the adult store. I have an appointment with Marie and I need your help. When we are finished you are coming to mine to clean. You better do a good job or I will be adding to the bruises Miss Jane gave you".

He should have realised they would all be communicating and keeping each other abreast of his attitude and performance.

"Be ready at five on the dot sissy" as Princess Sara walked over and unlocked the door as sissy scrambled to his feet.

port talbot

Love this gets better every day mmm

Dublin 13

sunderland

more plz

Leeds

Brilliant!

Barnsley

Portsmouth

Loving this story

wolverhampton

More soon please op

Andover

"More soon please op "

Bit under the weather at moment

More will be forthcoming

Promptly at five they left work separately and met at Princess Sara's car. Traffic was not as bad as expected so they stayed in the car to swap stories on their respective Sunday adventures. Both were a bit surprised at what the other endured.

Knowing this was not a normal store and they seemed to give customers some leeway, Princess Sara asked for sissy's leash and collar and locked it in place before leading him into the store. When Marie saw them she approached and a said

"I was expecting bitch but not sissy as well. Is there a reason he is here?"

Bitch nodded and said that she would explain. Marie led them to a changing room, told sissy to kneel and told bitch to strip. She went off to get the necessary equipment.

When she came back she pointed at her shoes and at bitch, who crawled over and kissed her shoes. Staying on her knees bitch said:

If it may please Miss Marie, sissy is here as bitch has been given permission to use him for one last orgasm before You lock it's pussy up for Miss Anna."

This of course was news to sissy but one look from Miss Marie was enough to send him scurrying between bitch's legs and started licking her pussy. His tongue played with her lips for a while and then he gently bit down on her clit. Soon bitch was squirting.

When she was finished, Miss Marie said:

"I hope you enjoyed that bitch as it may be your last for a long time. Now stand, spread your legs and place your hands on top of your head."

She then started to position the back bit of the belt in place and told sissy to hold it there. She carefully fitted the front bit, making sure that they linked up. She then took great pleasure in placing three padlocks on the belt and locking it shut.

"That's so much better, every bitch should have their pussy locked and under someone else's control."

She allowed bitch to get and look at her new accessory. There was no way she was touching her pussy while the belt was on.

Expecting the keys to be handed to her she was surprised when instead they were given to sissy. He was told to meet Miss Anna in the pub tomorrow at 6 to hand them over. Then they were ordered out of the shop.

When they got back to the car the street was quiet so Princess Sara opened the boot and ordered sissy in.

Andover

Bradford

When they arrived at Princess Sara's sissy only knew when the car stopped. It had been an uncomfortable journey for him and he was worried about people seeing him get out of the boot. Lucky for him Princess Sara had a garage right beside her house with a door leading into the house. She let sissy out of the boot and told him to strip. He was told to put on his heels to which she attached the hobble. She handed him an apron saying that for her he had to earn a proper uniform.

Taking up the leash she led him into the house and showed him around. It was a small one bedroom place, with small kitchen, bathroom and living room. She showed him where the cleaning supplies were and told him to start in the bathroom. He felt this may be easier than cleaning Miss Jane's but knew he had to do a good job, which weirdly enough he took pride in doing.

He could hear Princess Sara relaxing and destressing from work as he toiled in the bathroom. When done he moved into the kitchen and did the dishes. He then swept and washed the floor. As he was almost finished Princess Sara walked in, wearing a short black negligee, looking very sexy. She said

"I am impressed sissy you are a better cleaner than I was expecting. Miss Anna and Miss Jane have trained you well. I will look forward to having you over once a week."

Sissy thanked Princess Sara for her kind words and explained that at all jobs he tried his best. Princess then told him to hoover the living room. She explained that he was not to enter her bedroom without permission. Sissy nodded his understanding and went to fetch the hoover.

After he was done he knocked on the bedroom door and asked permission. When given he entered and found Princess Sara sitting on a chair opposite Her dressing table. She pointed to Her lap and immediately he put himself over.

"I will go easy as you did well but can't let you go thinking I will always go easy on you"

She picked up a hair brush and administered twenty hard smacks on sissy's already red ass.

"As your car is at work go to the garage and get changed and I will give you a lift to it. From now on come in your own car, park outside and come in via the garage. Your uniform will be hanging up. Wear nothing else but collar, leash, heels and hobble."

Torbaydos

Barnsley

port talbot

Near MK

Wow

Cant get any better

Northern Ireland

New thread started

By *hirk999Man  over a year ago

oswestry

[Removed by poster at 21/02/20 13:22:00]

Torbaydos

Dublin 13