FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Card game

Card game

By *hippy57 OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

This happened 37yrs ago,my first wife,we married at 18 due to her being pregnant,we both were highly sexed,would not have married if she didn't get pregnant ,

One evening a good friend of mine visited us with his girlfriend,she was a nice girl,a little plain,slim,quite shy but intelligent,little younger than us,18 and my friend was her first,unlike my wife,she had many guys before I was unlucky to get her pregnant,she was sexy,strawberry blonde hair,curvy body,dressed nicely,

After few drinks and listening to music I could see my wife flirting with my mate,he was lapping it up,felt sorry for his girlfriend,

We started playing cards,strip poker,we all got down to our underwear,his girlfriend refused to take any more off,so we played for dares,I knew where this was going and felt sorry for her as she bit naive ,the dares were my wife and friend go to kitchen for 5 mins,while me and g friend stay in lounge,after 5 mins we ask each other what happened,it was stupid just a way for my wife to get it on with my friend,it then went to 30 mins,so I took mates girlfriend to kitchen,we kissed ,cuddled,I asked her if she wanted to go upstairs to bedroom,we got as far as 3rd step,then panicked,I sat beside her on the stairs,cuddled her,she started getting upset,saying she thought this going to far,I consoled her telling her she does not have to do anything she not comfortable with,she said she loved my mate and she trusted him,

The living room door closed,we were on stairs,next to living room,then we started hearing deep breathing,sighs,still hear her now ,my wife said ,oh yes,fuck me ,fuck me!,his girlfriend burst into tears,went in the living room ,me behind her,my wife was on her back ,on the floor legs wide open,my mate between her legs,his cock fell out of my wife as he see his g friend,

They dressed and left,5 years later they were married going through a rough patch,I took her out few times,ended up in bed with her,he caught us ,not happy bunny,so what goes around comes around

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic