FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The first meet

The first meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I hope you all enjoy the story I have written. Heres the first part.

Our first meet

We arrange to meet in a nice bar in the City. I arrive on time a grab a drink. I am intrigued to finally meet face to face and a little nervous. I see you arrive, you are a few minutes late. You look about and I stand from my seat to greet you. My eyes clearly focus on your captivating smile. It draws a smile from me. My eyes meet yours and I feel a warm sensation rush thru my body. You remove your jacket to reveal a stunning curvy figure draped in a black dress matched with black stockings and heels. I have to stop my jaw from hitting the ground. Your dress reveals just a little but wraps itself round your curvey bottom and pulls into your hips where it rises to show a suptle cleavage. All the time you are telling me about the taxi ride but I can barely hear you as I am lost in your gorgeous body. I snap out my trance and you sit opposite me. My smile clearly propels my satisfaction. We chat and tell each other about our days. Flirting and catching each others eyes continualy. We quickly work our way thru a couple of course and order a coffee. We sip these down all the while I am undressing you in my mind. You lean forward and gently touch each other. I am sure there was a spark. You ask if I would call a taxi as you would like to continue this back at the hotel. The taxi quickly arrives. We settle up in the bar and jump in the taxi. We are sitting on the seat back closely together. My hand slips to your thigh to find a stocking top. I feel your antisipation. You place your hand on mine and it moves round to brush against your silky panties. A mixture of stocking top, warm smooth flesh and the silky touch of your panties has me rock hard. Your other hand brushes over my lap just to confirm this. You give my cock a gentle sqeeze. We arrive at the hotel and exit the taxi. We breeze thru the reception and to the lift. We are joined by a chatting couple. We enter the lift and you stand in front of me. The couple contine chatting after we have pressed the buttons for our floors you gently move back so your bum is resting against my crotch. It makes me hard again. We reach our floor and find the room. We unlock the door and move into the room.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The door barely closes behind us and I grab your waist an pull you close to me. Our lips close on each others and the kiss begins. Slow tracing movements to start but quickly open mouthed with tongues darting into each others mouths.

Our bodies squeeze together

I feel your breasts against my chest. I slip your coat to the ground followed by mine and start to unzip your dress. It falls to the ground. It reveals your hot sexy body. I unclip your bra and let it slide to the floor. My hands cup your soft warm skin. I feel your nipples stiffen. My mouth leaves yours and I gently tease each nipple between my teeth. Bringing them to a firm point. Your breath reacts to this stimulation and becomes heavy and you let out a slight moan. My hand drift round your back and grasp your buttocks. I squeeze them tightly in my hands. Again you gasp. My hard cock is now rubbing against the front of your panties. You reach down and unzip me. Letting my trousers fall to the floor. You are quickly on your knees and sliding my shorts to the ground. My hard cock springs up and you slowly let yout tongue run up the back of the shaft. You then pull the skin gently back and surround the shiney head with your mouth. I gasp and place my hands on your head guiding your head and mouth up and down my cock. You squeeze my balls in your hands gently then with a bit more vigour. My cock twitches with delight.

I take you by the hand and lead you to the bedroom. I guide you to the centre of the bed and bury my head between your legs. My tongue quickly finds your clitoris and gently teases the soft wet skin up and down. You place your hand on my head and encourage me to be more forceful. I explore your clitoris more and move down to your lushusly wet hole and tease my tongue slowly in. You now have both hands on my head and are breathing and panting heavily. I spend some time using my tongue to find all the place only a tongue can find. You back is arched and I feel you ready to come. You start to shake and I feel your warm juices ooze into my mouth.

I slide up and we are now face to face. My cock is now between your legs. I guide your legs apart. I can feel how wet you are on the end of my cock. I push forward and and feel the soft moist skin open to let me enter. You gasp and your breathing becomes quick. I continues to move inside you a small bit at ta time. I can feel my now moist cock touching the insides of you. We both start to move in rhythm and I enter you more each time. I can feel your legs around me moving and squeezing my sides and pulling me deeper with each stroke. We continue until your vulva is pressing against the base of my cock. I increase the speed and the pressure and you respond. I then slow down and move at a gentle pace .

You then push me over and its your turn to be on top. You position yourself on top of my cock and it slides into your hot wet hole. I thrust up as you slide down and we continue this motion. I can see you breast move as we fuck. I place my hands over them and gently squeeze. You are now moaning wildly and can feel you squeeze my cock from within. I sense you are nearly coming so I thrust hard and feel your warm juices run down my balls. This quickly puts me on the edge of orgasm. I quicken my movement again and suddenly release my hot spunk inside you. Our bodies twitch and tremble with sheer delight. We both collapse on to the bed our bodies soaked with sweat and gasping for air.

» Add a new message to this topic