Part 6

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/966917

Part 7

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/974921

Part 8

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/979505

Part 9

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/984968#message_22760705

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

[Removed by poster at 12/03/20 11:18:08]

submissive land

(last post on Part 9)

Once I got home I sat and watched some TV, my mind still thinking of those two huge cocks. My body still on fire, but knowing in the state I was best not to play with myself or use my toys tonight.

I eventually went to bed and obviously still feeling the effects from being used the way I had been earlier soon nodded off and slept all night.

I woke in the morning, still sore around my cunt and ass, but feeling much more refreshed than I had felt last night. I began wondering what I should do today, knowing Sir would not be home until late tomorrow night.

I knew that I should go back to my house and clear out a few things as I now accepted that going forward this would now be my home and that Dave had made the choice, through his love of me I was now aware, to set me free to be the true woman I was and be the whore that Sir had shown was inside me.

I hoped that this also had freed Dave to bring his feminine side out more and more as Sabrina. something he’d hidden from me during our married life.

I knew I would also feel love for Dave, no matter what, and would never ever regret having been married to him.

Despite being free to wear what I wished, I think Id become conditioned to feeling good when dressed sexily and wore a low cut top without a bra, a shortish skirt just above mid thigh length and as always with stockings and suspenders underneath. I didn’t own any panties nowadays. and slipped my feet into a pair of 4” high heel shoes.

I buzzed the drivers phone and asked him could he meet me out front in 15 minutes and told him where I was going.

As it was such a beautiful day I was down and outside waiting on the driver, who apologised profusely, worried he’d kept me waiting.

I smiled at him, seeing him relax, at my body language, as told him ” No it was me who was early, I just wanted be out in this lovely weather, everything is okay”

As we drove through town I was still fidgeting about on the seat, unable to get truly comfortable due to the soreness I felt from yesterday still.

As we approached my house I saw there was a car in the driveway that I didn’t recognise. I told the driver just to pull up next door and once he opened my door, I stepped out and made my way towards the front door.

I asked the driver to stay within short distance from the door as I really didn’t know whose car this was.

I gently put the key in the lock, making as little noise as possible as I unlocked the door and pushed it opened quietly.

I could hear noises from upstairs and slowly made my way up the stairs drawn to my old bedroom but the sounds emitting from it. Sounds I knew well of someone being punished, spanked, paddled , whipped or caned.

As I pushed open the door I was shocked to see Dave or Sabrina now , spread-eagled face down and tied to our bed, What seemed a large butt plug deep in his ass as Mistress Fiona was punishing him for something.

When she saw me she stopped for a moment, and spoke to me calmly ” Evelyn, go downstairs and wait in the lounge for me. I will be down soon and we will talk”

Looking at Sabrina I could see she was dressed in some of my old sexy clothes Sir had bought me when I first become his slut and in my mind I wanted to stay and watch However I remembered the last time I’d questioned Mistress Fiona, so I retreated from the bedroom heading back downstairs.

As I sat on the couch in our lounge, I could hear the whack of whatever implement Mistress Fiona was using on Sabrina’s bare ass followed by her squeal’s and sometimes hearing a squeal and a “sorry Mistress”. from Sabrina.

submissive land

It must have been around 20/30 minutes later when I heard heels clicking as they descended the stairs assuming it was Mistress Fiona.

She walked into the Lounge smiled at me saying ” I think it time we had a proper chat Evelyn” as she sat next to me on the couch.

” Well im sure you have lots of questions, concerns even worries about Sabrina and my involvement, I gathered that from your reaction at the Restaurant the other week. Im sorry I was so harsh with you that night, but I thought your tone to me was inappropriate and any displeasure with what was going on should have been discussed quietly with your Master” she spoke softly and calmly to me.

” Yes I understand that Mistress Fiona, and I am so sorry for way I reacted, it was just a shock. However Sir has explained everything to me and I can see and understand why he had gifted Sabrina to you now” I replied

“I’m glad he has Evelyn and happy that you have a better understanding now of why this has all come about. I ensure you I also talked this over long and hard with Sabrina before agreeing to be her Mistress, as I did so like you from when you were introduced to us all at the restaurant before and I really didn’t want to cause you such upset, which it seems It did which I’m sorry for” she said before continuing.

” I believe that your husband had kept this feminine side away from you during your marriage, just like you had hidden the slut side within you previously also?” she asked me.

” Yes Mistress Fiona, it seems neither of us could bring ourselves to talk about our inner selves and both must have festered away inside for a long time.” I told her.

“And you do know that Dave/Sabrina,will always love you” She said then told me “this will be the last time I refer to her as Dave, Evelyn”

” I understand mistress Fiona” I just said.

She continued talking to me ” It was her love for you that Sabrina wished to set you free from the binds of your marriage, to continue to be the slut & whore you have become with your Master. She told both me and Sir that together. Also Sabrina was so strong within that she knew this would also set her free to be the person, the woman, she’d kept hidden all these years”

I interrupted her then ” Mistress Fiona may I ask something?”

” yes of course Evelyn, please ask anything you wish just now” she told me.

” At the weekend Sir took me to a Mansion home of a Princess Leah, where I was Introduced to a room full of stunning men & women. However I soon found out that the women had transformed from men and that they had real breasts but still with their male genitals & the men had transformed from Women, but again still retained their female genitals”

Was her turn to interrupt me now ” Ahhh Princess Leah’s place” she said smiling.

I then continued ” When I first saw D.. sorry Sabrina she looked so naturally female is it the intention for Sabrina to be fully transformed in this way?” I asked.

” Evelyn that will be for Sabrina to Decide. But yes it is something we have been discussing, but she has not made any decision yet. I can give you a promise though Evelyn that I will not interfere with that decision, I do discuss the advantages & disadvantages with Sabrina from time to time, but the decision will be Sabrina’s alone to make” she told me now.

“However as you said Sabrina is such a natural feminine girl, she’s slender, looks amazing when dressed, don’t you think?” she asked me.

“yes yes she does, I never recognised her as my husband that first night when we were together in that room full of black men” I spoke honestly to Mistress Fiona in response.

” well I hope you don’t mind me saying Evelyn, but seeing you enjoy all those large black cock’s that night did have a profound effect on Sabrina” she told me.

” It Did!!” I exclaimed

“yes Evelyn , Sabrina knew then, seeing the pleasure you received and enjoyed, how you loved your new life as Sir’s slut, that she couldn’t give you that pleasure and enjoyment or wanted to take that away from you.

She told you Master that night & it was from there that Sir then spoke to me. I felt so honoured Evelyn that he choose me to train Sabrina, I think it was because she was your husband, that it also gave me greater pride.

I promise you I will treat her well and will always look after her , no matter which route Sabrina decides to take” she told me as she then leaned in and gave me a big hug.

Once we separated I looked at Mistress Fiona saying ” Thank you Mistress Fiona I’m glad that Sir chose you as I know that Sabrina is in wonderful hands and will be allowed flourish to become the woman she deserves to be. I ask only one thing of you Mistress Fiona, if I can?”

“Yes of course Evelyn ask away”

” will you let Sabrina know that I will always love her too, no matter where our new lives take us” i said.

” Of course Evelyn, I will tell her that always.

” Now can I ask you something?” she asked me with a quizzical look on her face.

“ Why have you been squirming and fidgeting so much since we been sat here?” she now asked.

I told her about my meeting with Bill & Terry yesterday and how huge their cock’s had been and how terry insisted on fucking my ass with that huge fat cock of his.

“Stand Up Evelyn” she ordered me now which i did as told.

When I was stood up before her she said to me “Turn around and lift up your skirt” again I did as she wished immediately.

As I lifted up my skirt over my hips I just heard gasp from Mistress Fiona “Ohh fucking hell Evelyn, no wonder your squirming around”

” Lay down on the couch, I will be back in a minute” she ordered me.

As I lay down on my front I heard Mistress Fiona return. She lifted my skirt back up over my hips, then I felt cold liquid or gel being squeezed onto my ass. Fuck it was cold making me give out a small shiver.

She then began to gently rub the liquid all around my ass, which felt so soothing.

” This will help ” she said then asked ” And this was yesterday you say?”

” yes Mistress Fiona, yesterday afternoon” I told her.

” And your ass still open and gaping like that, fuck how big was he” she asked me.

Again I spoke truthfully to Mistress Fiona ” I reckon he was around 14” long and god knows how thick. Ive never ever experienced pain like that as he stretched my ass so wide Mistress Fiona. Not even the punishment you gave me at the Restaurant was as painful as yesterday, and believe me I thought your punishment of me was painful at the time” I gave out a little giggle now.

” Well I can see that the tight little cunt I saw being used at the restaurant that first time has gone now also Evelyn. your so loose and your lips def been stretched and hanging loose also now.” she advised me .

” Did Sir give them permission to fuck your ass, Evelyn?” she asked me now.

“I don’t know Mistress Fiona, i was tied over a small table as they did so and they just left leaving me like that. Rob the Hotel Manager found me like that later and helped me into bed to sleep” i told her.

” They left you tied!!!” she exclaimed angrily.

” yes Mistress Fiona, don’t know how long could have been like that If Rob hadn’t come up to the Penthouse Suite” I said.

“Okay I need to speak to Sir about that,. meanwhile you go home and rest. Take this tube with you and apply it around your ass before you go to bed tonight also. okay?”

” yes Mistress, thank you” I said smiling at her giving her a hug hoping that was okay.

” Ohh and you caught me punishing Sabrina earlier” she said ” well that was because I turned up earlier than expected and Sabrina was trying on you older slut clothes” she giggled as did I.

“She’s such a naughty girl Evelyn, but you both have a pain threshold to match it seems” again she smiled and giggled.

She then walked with me from the house to my waiting car. ” Now remember if you want ask anything about Sabrina at any time, you just call me” she said handing me a card with her private number on it.

” Thank you Mistress Fiona, I know Sabrina is definetaly in good hands” as we kissed saying our goodbye’s.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Another good episode, thanks

back for more x

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

Still my fav story on ere

submissive land

ty bratty xxxxx

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Yes definitely one of the best xxxx

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

This getting better.

By *lowersandcarsCouple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

submissive land

As it was such a lovely day I told the Driver to Drive to the country park on the edge of town as i wished to have a wander and just think over everything I had talked to Mistress Fiona about my husband Sabrina today.

I kept thinking of Sabrina being fully feminised by Mistress Fiona, she already looked cute and sexy even with a false made cleavage. I kept thinking, god she’d so fit in at Princess Leah’s house parties with real breasts looking such a sexy woman.

But this was my husband I was talking about. Was my marriage really over were we now destined to follow fully the path of the women that had layen within us both throughout our married life together.

My mind was brought back from my thoughts as I heard a wolf whistle from a jogger who ran past me making me giggle and smile..

As I was looking back at his sexy bum i felt myself collide with someone.

” Ohh I’mso sorry ” I began to speak when was cut off.

“Evelyn” the deep voice said.

Looking up I could see a face that I knew ” Dan, fancy bumping into you, literally” I laughed.

he smiled back at me ” Hows the sexiest most gorgeous whore, Ive ever set eyes on been ” again smiling as he spoke to me.

” ive been wonderful” I told him missing out just how sore I was feeling right now , but my mind now taken away from the pain as we chatted.

” You want to get a seat & chat ?” he asked me.

Biting my bottom lip I said ” If it’s okay i’d rather just walk and chat its such a beautiful day” telling a white lie as really not wishing to sit down due to the soreness around my ass.

We wandered around the lake in the park just chatting and flirting, although I think Dan was wishing he could drag me into the trees and fuck me.

Me, i was having the same thoughts but knew wouldn’t be possible, due to one the sorenes I was feeling and two because sir hadn’t approved it.

” We have had so many collegues asking for a repeat of that night with you Evelyn, I think you blew many of them away with your sexiness and how unsatialable you were” he laughed as told me this.

” Ohhh and what about you dan, did I blow you away” now my turn to giggle as flirted with him.

” Ohhh I’m sure you know I’d love to take you in the woods over there right now and slide my aching cock in that warm sweet cunt of yours Evelyn” he said to me I think a look of hope in his eyes.

” Ohh if only Master had given me a free pass when he was away” I again flirted and giggled.

” I wont tell him if you don’t” Dan now said as I tried to work out if he was just flirting back or being serious?.

” Ohh but I tell Sir everything Dan, so he’d know I’d been a naughty slut without his permission and would then have to punish me for that” i told him again in a slightly flirty manner.

Dan laughed then said ” Hell I don’t think there’s a punishment he could administer to you that you wouldn’t enjoy evelyn”

I laughed ” well there is one” I said

“Ohh and what is that?” Dan now asked.

“Deny me cock for too long” I said, both now laughing.

We had walked round back to the car park of the park where my driver was waiting for me.

” Well I have to head home now” I told dan.

Dan just leaned in and gave me a long sexy wet kiss on the lips. i could her my heart beating as we kissed and my cunt def get wet.

As we broke the kiss Dan said “well hopefully another time Evelyn, I so do want to fuck you again”

I began walking back to the car looking over my shoulder at dan’s muscular body and tight sexy bum as he began walking away.

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Telford

Dublin 13

Aylesbury

By *ympho6969Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 13/03/20 16:08:57]

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 13/03/20 16:08:55]

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 13/03/20 16:08:54]

glasgow

Woops sorry. Wrong thread completely...

Lincoln

By *ye SeMan  over a year ago

london

" "

Near MK

By *arc5t5Man  over a year ago

Chorley

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

I'm glad sir will be made aware of the bad behaviour of those 2, you never leave anyone tied up afterwards

submissive land

I woke the next morning still feeling slightly sore although I had followed Mistress Fiona’s instructions before had gone to bed.

I had a shower and got dressed and spent the day just pottering around the house waiting on Sir to get home that evening.

It was around 6pm when I heard the car pull up outside our door and heard the front door open and Sir walk in.

I got up and walked over to him throwing my arms around his neck and giving him such a huge welcome home hug and kises.

He looked at me, concern over his face now “are you okay Evelyn. Both Rob & Fiona called me, told me what had happened” he told me.

” yes Sir Im okay just still a bit sore and tender” I replied.

” I told them your ass was off limits, they went too far. let me see Evelyn” Sir ordered me.

I turned around bending over I lifted my skirt up over my hips.

”jesus Evelyn two days and it still gaping and red and swollen, I need to deal with this” Sir now said wondering what he meant. How he was going to soothe my ass and deal with it.

Sir looked at me, smiled, and kissed me lovingly ” I just need to make a phone call then we can just spend the evning cuddled up on the settee” making my eyes sparkle, loving thought of Sir just holding me making me feel safe in his arms.

As Sir had said we spent the evenig wrapped in each others arms on the settee watching TV together, just like a normal loving couple.

I so wished that he would just take me to bed and fuck me, even in my sore and tender state, however Sir was so loving, so protective of me right now

He just held me close all night on the settee and also once we went to bed.

Sir to the rescue

Lincoln

Aylesbury

Deal with? Hhmm what’s the plan there I wonder

By *aughty grease monkeyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Hope master gets mistress to tie them both up and uses the biggest strapon on them the tossers deserve it be great revenge xx

submissive land

Over the next few days I began to feel better, the soreness beginning to dissappear and hoping that my ass was returning to somewhat normality.

Sir had been wonderful, loving and so attentive to me, helping to sooth my ass, massaging in the liquid, that Mistress Fiona had given me, onto my sore ass.

I was sat on the sette just reading when I heard something on the local news, which made me turn up the sound.

Apparrently there may have been some sort of gang war it said and that two men had been taken to hospital with broken bones in their legs and hands and had been beaten around the groin area’s.

I gasped when they put up pictures of the two men. It was Bill and Terry!!

My mind began to wonder if Sir had anything to do with this?

He had said he needed to deal with things, I thought he meant soothing my soreness, like he had done the past few days. But could he have meant dealing with Bill & Terry for going to far? for going against the limits he’d set them?

Surely not.!!

I waited all afternon for Sir to get home and we were sat at the dining table having dinner, when I spoke to Sir.

” Sir I saw on local news at lunchtime that they reckoned that there had been some sort of gang wars in the area and that two men were taken to hospital with broken bones and injuries around their groin area” I told him.

” We have a lovely city but definately some unscupulous people in it” Sir just said.

” But I recognised the two men’s pictures Sir” I said waiting on his reaction

” You did?, who?” he just asked me.

” well it was Bill & Terry the two men from the weekend in the penthouse Sir” I said in a slightly quizzical tone now.

Sir just laughed ” well there’s karma for you Evelyn, You reap what you sow it seems then”

I looked at Sir now unsure at his response, which seemed indicate that he had nothing to do with it.

Sir then changed the subject “ Fiona also told me that you and her had a long chat about Sabrina”

” yes we did Sir and Im glad we did” I told him.

” Did it help?” he asked

” Yes Sir, it really did. I now know no matter what happens, that Sabrina is in good hands with someone who will care for her and help her fully explore her feminine side as far as Sabrina wishes to take herself” i told him

” And I know whilst we will always love each other, we both now have to be the people we were meant to be. Me as your loving submissive little whore Sir” I said giggling. ” And Sabrina as the woman she can be”

Sir leant in held me in his arms, kissed my forehead ” Im glad you managed get peace with Sabrina” then added.

” And also glad you made your peace with Fiona as I wouldn’t want to have to authorise the punishment again you took from her in the restuarant for your disrespectfulness” he said, his turn now to giggle.

This is a great story been following from part 1

Barnsley

Near MK

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Everything has rules and order.

Bill & Terry didn't follow the rules.

There are consequences when you don't follow the rules.

Well done Sir

Aylesbury

Well done Sir

Lincoln

submissive land

Over the course of the week everything returned to normal, My ass healed up and closed again although my cunt now felt more loose it seemed after all the large cocks that had been stretching and stuffing it lately. However I suppose that was only to be expected I presumed.

I did keep having thoughts wondering if Sir had anything to do with the beating Bill & Terry had taken that time. Part of me felt shock that he could be involved in anything like that, but another part of me felt a sense of comfort from the fact that he was perhaps looking out for me and would do that to someone who went to far with me or harmed me in any way

By the end of the week I felt so much better to return to ‘work’ again at the hotel serving clients. However I noticed now that Rob or Tom (the assistant manager who knew about me also) would walk with me to the relative room & always one of them there when I was due to leave

They had on a few occasions knocked on the room door & asked if ‘The Maid’ was ready if things had ran past allotted times.

I suspect Sir had told them to do this as a way of making sure anything similar to what happened with Bill & Terry abusing me & leaving me tied up never occurred again.

Over the weekend any of the hotel guests were nothing out of the ordinary, well if you can say what I was now doing as being Ordinary, single businessmen needing some relieve, a few couples spicing up their sex life on a break away two males away with work and also a single female who said it was her first time with another woman who knew Rob and was he who suggested to her I’d be the ideal woman for her to experience this with.

Sir again had to go away on Business over the weekend and told me that I had the weekend free to relax and recover.

Dudley

Telford

Barnsley

Dublin 13

Aylesbury

submissive land

I picked up my phone and looked for Susan’s number and text her

‘hey Susan, Evelyn here, hope you and that lovely husband both well & he’s treating you like the true slut you are, LOL’

I immediately got a reply.

’ Great to hear from you Evelyn. Yes We both well and Derek so loves his new, more confident, slut wife lol’

’ I thought he would. Sir away on business so Im having a relaxing weekend on my own’ I text back.

Again Susan replied straight away.

’ Oh god Derek also away on Business why don’t we meet up and catch up in town, maybe even have a night out together?’

Smiling as replied to Susan ’Wow that would be wonderful. How about coffee & then some shopping this afternoon, say 2pm In Costa in main street?’

‘Sounds wonderful to me. Are we dressing sexy?’ Susan put making me giggle.

’Of course how else would two sluts dress LOL’ i sent reply.

‘Okay so look forward catching up and having fun together Evelyn XXX’ back from Susan

Looking at clock which showed it now noon, I headed to the bedroom to shower and change.

I had a long refreshing shower making sure I was nice and smooth all over and then set about dressing to meet Susan. Hmmm what should I wear she did say sexy?

I decided on a semi sheer black blouse, a little on the small size for me, but this just made my breasts just out more.

A short Tartan skirt, just coming to top of my thighs and just covering the Black stockings and suspenders wore underneath.

Finished it off with my 5” High heel Red shoes with strap around ankle.

The red of the shoe matching the red in my tartan skirt and also the colour had painted my nails and my lips.

Looking in the mirror, happy with the sexy woman staring back at me, Im ready to leave.

The driver opens the door to the back of the car and i climb in my stocking tops flashing him as I do.

As we drove into town, I told the driver to drop me off at the end of the precinct and I would walk to the coffee shop just 100 yards away only. I told him that I would call him later if we needed a lift

I walk along the pedestrian precinct towards the coffee shop where I see Susan stood outside waiting on me waving as she spots me.

My god Susan looks amazing, sexy and sluty.

She stood there in a tight short black leather skirt, a blue sheer blouse, the absense of a bra obvious, even from a distance, black (I assumed) stockings and 6” blue high heel shoes

“Wow look at you Susan, I can see you definately embrace being the slut now” I told her

” well I knew how sluty you dress Evelyn, so didn’t want to look like a little wallflower next to you” she giggled as we kissed each others cheeks.

We sat in Costa having a coffee chatting away catching up on what had happened. Me telling Susan about Bill & Terry.

” Well at least Sir sorted them out and I’m glad he did, they deserved everything they got” Susan said.

I looked at her with a puzzeled expression ” I dont think Sir had anything to do with it Susan”

” It a hell of a coincidence then isn’t it Evelyn!!” Susan now remarked

People coming into the coffee shop did stand and openly stare at me and Susan, before one of the staff approached us.

” Look Im sorry have to say this, but as have lots of family’s come in with younger children we feel you, well not dressed appropriately for here. ” she told us indicating we should leave without actually saying that. She then whispered to us “ but i think you both look amazing”

Thing is she was probably right & Both me and Susan thanked her and got up to leave.

” Maybe the pub might be more appropriate then Susan” as we left the shop giglling together.

Lincoln

Telford

submissive land

As we headed up the high street getting a few stares and wolf whistles as we went, we wandered in to a bar.

It was a fairly darkish bar with a lounge and a room with a pool table in it.

We stood at the bar and ordered a botlle of rose wine with two Glasses as we just climbed up onto the bar stools.

There was only another two people in the bar who were sat in booths,although it was obvious they were spending more time looking towards me and Susan rather than drinking their beers.

Sat on the bar stools both our stocking tops were on show now as skirts had ridden up as we drank our wine and chatted away again, mostly about sex.

After we had finished the first bottle of wine, we got another.

” hey you fancy a game of pool Evelyn?” Susan asked me

” Sure why not ” I said ” been ages since I last played pool”

We picked up our glasses and the new bottle of wine and as I climbed down from the stool my skirt seemed to stick on the stool meaning I was flashing my bare cunt at the two men in the bar.

” Such a Slut” Susan said laughing as we headed through to the pool room

We had played a couple of games of pool, Susan won both, when we heard noises in the bar.

We had started a third game and susan was bent over the table redy to take a shot when a black man appeared through the door of the pool room.

Seeing Susan bent over showing off her wet cunt he stopped in his tracks ” Jesus fuck, must see this boys” he shouted back over his shoulder as suddenly another 4 men appeared at the door, all black also.

Finally another blackman appeared carrying a tray of shots & drinks for them all.

” Evelyn !!” I heard and looking up I saw it was Dan.

Mmmmm hot dan just keeps turning up

By *utterfly1983Couple  over a year ago

Widnes

"Mmmmm hot dan just keeps turning up "

My thoughts exactly...wonder where this will end up!!

Telford

Lincoln

Dudley

Aylesbury

Dublin 13

By *anna ViolaneTV/TS  over a year ago

South East

Only just found this story by you Sabrina, very well written and as we have shared personal experiences I can see where this came from

Barnsley

Near MK

Every bar needs 2 pool playing sluts

submissive land

I looked at him and said “Again.. are you stalking me Dan” Giggling as said it.

” Fuck you know them Dan/” His friends asked.

” I know Evelyn here” he told them, then spoke to me “but who is your friend, Evelyn?”

“Ohh this is Susan a friend of mine” I introduced her.

Susan was soon surrounded by two or three of the men Introducing themselves and trying to impress her.

Dan put the drinks down and came over to speak to me

” Fuck Evelyn you taking a chance both dressed like that, in a bar like this. does your Master know your here, did he want you set this scenario up?” he asked me.

” Well no, but he did tell me I was free for the weekend to relax do what I wished” I said

As we talked, one of the others was now playing pool against Susan, but everytime she bent over to play a shot she had hands over her ass and fingers touching her now very wet cunt.

” Your friend Susan definately seems up for fun Evelyn, is sheone of Sirs sluts as well?” he querried me.

” No shes a not, but she will only be a slut with others when her husband present! I told him but I could see susan pushing her ass back against the fingers that rubbed along her pussy each time she bent over.

The man playing susan won, unsurprisingly , and walked around the table to Susan, pushed her back down so it was pressed down onto the fabric of the pool table and just shoved two fingers deep in Susan’s wet cunt.

” Time to claim my prize I think” he said smirking at the others.

I went to get up to stop them, ” No you musn’t” i said but Susan just turned her head towards me,biting her bottom lip, said “ It’s okay Evelyn why don’t you join us”

I watched as the man unbuckled his trousers and pushed them past his hips down onto his ankles. a large fat black cock springing free.

Dan pulled my hand, whispering to me “Sit here Evelyn, I will protect you”

Watching as the man began shoving his big fat black cock against Susan’s cunt, thinking to myself now, fuck do I need protecting or do I need fucked?.

Susan was moaning loudlt as I could see the head of his cock push through into Susan’s tight wet cunt now, my own hand had seeminly automatically grabbed Dan’s cock through his trousers.

I had my fingers around the girth of his cock as I watched susan take this large black cock in her cunt now as he bagan to fuck her bent over the pool table, ramming his cock in and out her soaking wet slit now.

But Susan shouldn’t be cheating on Derek, they only do this together, they had choosen that route when Sir wished to take susan on before as his slut too?

But Susan was now lost in the pleasures of black cock.

I looked at Dan and took his hand now, ” I want you to fuck me Dan, Please”

I was aware as I led Dan up towards the opposite end of the pool table to where Susan was bent over, of the door to the pool room being firmly shut and one of the men stood in front of it so that no one could enter.

As we reached the pool table Dan spoke to me ” Are you sure about this Evelyn, as you know if I fuck you the rest will want to also”

My hand again reached back grabbing his now hard cock ” yes I want fucked, I need fucked Dan”

I bent down over the pool table my face now facing Susan as she opened her eyes and smiled at me blowing me a kiss with her lips.

I was so wet that Dan was able to shove his mushroomed head straight in my cunt. ” Ohhhhhhh fuck yes that feels good Dan” I moaned the rest now clapping and hollaring as both me and susan were now being fucked like the couple of whores we were.

Both me and Susan now holding hands as our cunts are pounded from behind, both moaning, squealling and screaming in pleasure.

The others are encouraging Dan and his friend to fuck the dirty whores, as they wait their turn.

Dan whispers in my ear as he fucks me “ you are the most amazing fuck Evelyn”

I Giggle as looking at susan reply “you say that now Dan, but you haven’t yet fucked Susan” making me and Susan giggle at each other.

The man fucking Susan tenses as he cums and shoots his load deep in susan’s cunt now triggering her own orgasm which sprays onto the floor as he pulls his spent cock,out of her cunt.

I love the feel of Dan’s cock inside , I have done since he first fucked me that night of the awards dinner, and Im soon quivering as I cum my juices flowing around his big cock stuffed tight in my cunt.

” Hurry up dan we all want a go, shouts one of the men as meantine Susan immediately has another cock stuffed straight in her cunt now.

Dan fucks me hard and deep now, whispering to me ” Do you want all these other cocks in this cunt whore?”

” Yes Yes i want them all” I scream out

Dans balls now slapping hard against my ass as he just pounds into me now. ” here it cums Evelyn, take my spunk you dirty whore” as his cock jerks inside me as he shoots a huge load of spunk in me. This triggers another orgasm in me at the same time.

As Dan pulls out he is pushed aside as anothe black cock finds its way into my hot wet cum filled cavern of a cunt.

Im not sure how long this goes on but I look over as I see Dan line up behind Susan now, ready to plunge his cock in her sopping wet cunt

I scream out at Dan “Fuck the little whore Dan, let her feel your gorgeous cock inside her”

Dan is trying to give Susan the fucking of her life as he ploughs in and out making her moan so loud, hearing the squishing of the spunk & her juices inside her.

Im also being fucked hard, the cock in my cunt def not as big as Dan’s but still lengthy and thick to give me another orgasm.

he then cums filling my cunt with more spunk now. % loads shot up me and as he pulls out i grab Susan’s hand as we look in each others eyes.

I just hold her hand as I feel a hige orgasm rakes through her entire body from the fucking dan giving her now, knowing how good dan’s cock will be feeling as he prepares now to cum also.

Dan shoves deep in susan before he gives out a grunt as I see his body witch knowing he filling Susan’s cunt.

The rest of the men dress and begin to leave all leaving with a dirty comment.

“Such fucking wonderful whores”

” White women so love black cock”

“Thnak you” said one lol

They all had left the room leaving dan with me and Susan. he took my hand then Susan’s telling us ” I knew already Evelyn was an amazing whore, but Susan, you def come close behind her.

” Are you both okay?” he ask’s.

” Yes ” we both reply as we hug and kiss each other

Dan looks at us both you better go before the boys phone more of their friends to join us all here.

Both me and Susna giggle as say almost simultanously 2 Do we have to?” laughing but knowing Dan right or we could end up here being fucked all day and night.

Dan leads us out of the pool room through the bar, to hollering from the others, and leads out thr front door of the bar.

He kisses us both then turns to me and says ” I hope I will see you around Evelyn” as we both wander off down the street having phoned my driver to come pick us up. Both of us with spunk dripping from our cunts and running down our legs onto our stockings.

Linking arms with Susan I look at her giggling again as I say ” well Im sure a coffee definately out of the question now” both laughing in fits of giggles now.

Telford

Dudley

Awesome this story.

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS  over a year ago

cork

I bet those two sluts looked amazing with gaping holes and oozing spunk

Aylesbury

Whiteley

Barnsley

Near MK

Love it

submissive land

As both our Masters were away I invited Susan to stay over at my house, which she happily agreed.

So once my Driver picked us up and ferried us home, we sat down on the settee and began chatting about what just happened.

"God Susan you definately were such a whore in the bar” I said

” Ohhh look who’s talking, Evelyn eh ” laughing as she said it.

” But I thought you had agreed to only be a slut together with Derek?” I asked her.

” Yes we did, but but it mostly only ever been with another male, apart from Derek or with another couple. I still think of that night with you Evelyn when we went to ‘service ’ the hotel guests. God that was so horny & exciting for me” she now told me

” And seeing those Five blackmen in the pool room, well something just seemed to switch in my mind” she added.

“Will Derek not be upset when you tell him what happened, when he wasn’t there?” I querried her.

” Oh god I won’t tell him Evelyn, he’d go ballistic at me” she said to me

” I hope I wont land you in trouble with your Master Evelyn thogh?” she now asked me ” fucking five blackmen, without his approval or him arranging it”

Susan then continued ” And who is Dan!! You two def seemed pretty close and cosy. And fuck me, he has a wonderful big cock and definately knows how to use it WOW”

Oh god I had got carried away With Susan being such a slut before me, that I hadn’t thought about fact that I was being a whore without Sir’s permission and approval. I just needed fucked and wanted Dan's cock again

” Oh Sir will be okay” I siad but not quite sure in my own mind now. ” Ohhh Dan, he just someone I met when I was the entertainment for a group of 20 well hung blackmen ” I laughed

“Jesus hell Evelyn TWENTY!!!” Susan exclaimed.

I kind of bowed my head as replied ”yes, Susan Twenty”

”Oh you lucky dirty little whore Evelyn” She giggled

“ And there was me thinking Five was amazing ” she added laughing.

” So why Dan out of Twenty then?” changing the subject back to Dan

“well its simple realyy” I said

” How simple?” Susan asked a querried expression on her face now

” He had the Biggest Cock and gave me the best fucking of the night” I laughed as responded.

“And then I was out walking in the Park the other day when we bumped into each other” I told Susan ” so I couldnt believe when he was in that bar we were in”

" well I think he might have the hots for you Evelyn, by the look in his eyes when he just around you, never mind when he was fucking you" Susan said

Susan then changed the subject “So is your Husband, Dave, is it, still okay with you being such a whore Evelyn”

I laughed as looked at Susan “WELL” and began to tell her whole story of Sabrina.

” Oh Fuck REALLY !! Evelyn/” Susan said with an expression and tone of surprise now.

So we talked and drank some wine until Susan pronounced ” God look at the time, do you think your driver could take me home Evelyn/”

I smiled as looked at Susan still looking such a sexy horny little slut “Oh you not going home tonight Susan” I told her, as I stood up took her head in my hands and kissed her. Our lips mashed together in a fiery passionate kiss. Then leading her by the hand we headed through towards the bedroom.

Aylesbury

Dudley

Yay more girly nights

Near MK

Lincoln

Dublin 13

Barnsley

submissive land

Then taking Susan’s hand I led her through to the bedroom. Stopping by the bed i turned towards her taking my head in my hands I lent in pressing my lips to hers as we now shared the most sexual and passionate kisses. feeling her tongue dart around inside my mouth both of us quivering from the intensity of the kisses and I know I was loving the shocks of pleasure they were sending all through my body. making my nipples so hard and my cunt so wet.

My hands began to roam all over Susan’s gorgeous body through her clothes. My fingers pinching her already rock hard nipples, making her moan in my mouth as we never broke our kissing.

Running my hands down over her leather skirt, fingers reaching the bottom hem before disappearing up under the skirt, over the tops of her stockings, covered in dried cum and juices, making her shiver as I touched the soft flesh at the top of her thighs, before finally sliding my fingers back and forth along her very wet sodden pussy lips. as I did so I felt her bite on my bottom lip, so hard , she nearly drawing blood.

breaking the kiss I now looked at her, my fingers still teasing her wet cunt, moving to wards er enlarged clit, ” So no want to be a dirty slut for many others Susan?” I asked her.

Moaning softly as I played with her clit circling it with my finger she managed mumble ” Mmmm Y.. Yes I need more Evelyn, I so loved today”

I then slid two fingers deep in her cunt, Susan was so wet they went easily.

” Will Derek be okay with that and allow it Susan” her breathing deeper as i slid my fingers in and out now.

” Ohh god I don’t care, I WANT IT, I NEED IT” she almost screamed out at me now her arousal definetaly growing again.

” It could lead to your marriage ending Susan, just like as mine has, would you be prepared accept that consequence?” saying to her as continued fucking her with my fingers.

” YES YES ANYTHING, I NEED TO BE A WHORE LIKE YOU EVELYN” she exclaimed loudly

“Well lets see just how much cock you can take Susan”, as I let her go she fell back onto the bed.

I then walked over to a drawer and pulled out a cock harness. Then I took out three cock attachments 8”, 10” & the huge thick 12”black one.

“What’s the biggest cock you’ve had before Dan’s tonight Susan?” I asked her

” “Oh god nothing as big as Dan’s maybe 8/9” most” she said her eyes watching me slip one of the cocks into the harness before strapping it around my waist.

“Well Dan def special, he not only has a huge cock he really knows how to fuck a woman as you found out earlier” I told her

” Ohhh seems you have a soft spot for Dan” She giggled as said this to me.

” We will start with the 10” cock then my little whore shall wee”

Susan smiled just biting her bottom lip as looked at me as I walked back over to the bed, the big cock flailing in front of me as I walked.

I wanted to see her reactions so told her to get her ass on the edge of the bed. I then lifted her ankles up in the air exposing her shiny wet, still gooey cunt as i began to rub the tip of the cock across her wet cunt lips.

“You still want to become a total whore like me Susan?” looking down at her now.

” Yes Evelyn I do, I wanted to be you the moment I set eyes on you in that lift. and when you took me to that room to service other guests, Fuck I knew then its what I wanted” she then added ” and today WOW I cant go backwards now” she seemed to be pleading with me.

I pushed my hips forward, pushing the tip of the large head of the cock against her hole, seeing her open very slightly. then pushing a bit more hearing her moans.

“ Anything wrong whore/” I smiled at her.

“NO NO don’t stop please don’t stop” she was def pleading to me now.

Pushing a bit more watching as her cunt began to open to receive the cock in her cunt. Her cunt lips beginning to grip around the sides of the cock now as I pushed deeper still. Feeling the head of the cock push past her opening Susan moaned out loudly

” Be careful what you wish Susan, you might become addicted to huge big cocks filling that lovely tight cunt, making you loose, just needing big huge cocks, to fill you, to be able to satisfy you now” I was saying

Fuck was I talking about Susan or was I talking about myself really?

Was I addicted to Huge cocks , like Dan’s & whilst Terry had misused me by fucking my ass, and leaving me tied up, I had loved Bill & Terry’s Monster cocks in my cunt.

I began to slide the cock deeper in Susan cunt stretching her now, seeing her cunt opening to take this large cock.

” Do you want more Whore” I said to Susan.

” OH God YES YES fuck me , make me a whore” Susan moaned out loudly between grunts as she felt me drive the cock bit deeper with each thrust of my hips.

Then holding her legs high and wide by her stiletto heels i began to pound her delicious gorgeous cunt fucking her hard and deep just the way i love it.

It seemed Susan was exactly like me as she screamed out as she cum squirting her juices around the cock inside her .

I didn’t stop fucking her through her orgasm just kept talking to her “what a dirty little whore you are”

” You need more cock than the five today”

” You will be taking those 20 big black cocks in this cunt soon Susan”

Susan was so turned, not on by the fucking I was giving her, but also by the talk of her being a whore for 20 men, that she orgasmed again.

I slowly began to pull the cock away from her cunt seeing her cunt lips gripping the side, like she was trying keep it inside her,

Once free I lent down and kissed her sexily but also so passionately.

I then stood up and removed the harness letting it fall to the floor.

Then lying down on the bed said to Susan ” Your turn whore, lick my cunt make me cum”

By *anna ViolaneTV/TS  over a year ago

South East

So well written as always! its the detail as we both know Sabrina, am hooked now!

Dudley

Dublin 13

Telford

Aylesbury

Lincoln

Could be a double act in the making more please

Barnsley

Near MK

Very hot, could sir get his second plaything

Whiteley

Aylesbury

submissive land

Susan wasted no time climbing between my legs as her tongue sought out my cunt lips, which she eagerly licked and sucked.

Susan then surprised me “Open those legs wide Bitch” she commanded me sternly.

I just automatically complied like the submissive whore id become

After licking and sucking my cunt more , Susan moved her lips to my clit nibbling it then sucking it into her mouth. ” Ohhh Godddddd” I moaned out

But suddenly her mouth and tongue had gone ” Now don’t move Bitch” she told me ” Yes Miss” I just automatically somehow replied.

” Mmmmm I like that, you will call me Miss the rest of tonight bitch”

When she returned she had cuffs and toys. She took the cuffs and attached to both my wrists and then clipped them together above my head. she then attached them to the bed frame.

Then cuffing my ankles she spread my legs wide and attached the cuffs to the legs of the bed now.

So there I was my legs spread wide my hands cuffed together above my head, helpless and now at the mercy of Miss Susan

She picked up a toy which could see was a wand which she plugged in at side of bed and then climbing up on the bed she straddled my head with her legs kneeling down so that her wet soaking cunt was just above my mouth.

” Lick me Bitch” she ordered

I flicked out my tongue which just reached her lips and licked the juices which had flowed out over her cunt lips now.

“ Mmmm you are the complete whore Evelyn, ” she moaned as she pushed her hips down until her cunt was squashed against my mouth.

My tongue was darting around her lit her cunt now as I heard the buzz of the wand being turned on, and without any build up She just pressed the head of the wand tight to my cunt.

” MMMM MMMm ” I was trying moan out but Susan kept her cunt ground against my mouth stifling much of the sounds.

Susan kept the wand on my cunt and clit but lifted her hips up allowing me to speak.

” What do you say Bitch?” she said

” Ohh Thank you Miss, please may I cum ” I said and asked now.

” NO, not until I tell you that you can cum Understand Bitch” she told me well ordered me more like.

” Yes Miss I Understand” I managed say between panting, as the vibrations on my cunt and clit grew even stronger now

I went back to giving Miss Susan’s clit and cunt attention sliding my tongue deep inside her cunt as she continued to press the wand against my clit and my now soaking wet cunt.

Fuck I was struggling to hold back the orgasm that was building throughout my body. I was squirming against the cuffs holding my ankle to the bed, my hips were squirming up and down side to side , don’t know if I was trying to get away from the vibrations or push my clit more onto the wand.

” You definetaly are the whore amongst whore’s Evelyn” Susan said as she worked the wand over my cunt relentlessly.

Fuck I was ready to explode my stomach was in knots trying to stop myself from cumming.

I pleaded as best i could breaking away from Susan’s cunt for a moment.

” Ohh Please ,Please Miss, Please may I cum, I need to cum” i moaned out desperately now

Susan laughed ” Ohh you need to cum do you Bitch. ” she said

Then talking to me as I continued to squirm around on the bed underneath Miss Susan.

“Will you arrange for us to meet up with Dan and his friends again soon, maybe even more than the five were there today Evelyn”

By this time I would have agreed to anything just to cum, i was so horny so ready to cum ” Yes Yes whatever you wish Miss Susan” I screamed out.

She then turned the wand up to its highest setting and pressed it hard against my aching clit & cunt. ” NOW Cum for me Bitch” she ordered me loudly.

It was like a dam bursting inside me, all the knots in my stomach unwinding as I began to shake vigorously as I had a huge Orgasm, my juices squirting from my cunt landing a good distance away from me due to the intensity of cumming

” Yessssssssssssssssss Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Ohhhhhhhhhhh Goddddddddddddddddddd” I screamed out

Susan held me as my body shook from side to side as I just kept cumming & cumming.

Eventually as I began to come down from the most incredible high Susan had taken me to, my body more a slight quiver rather than shaking now, panting to get a breath, Susan just held me and kissed me.

Once Id completely stopped, Susan undid the cuffs from the bed and we climbed under the covers together, both thoroughly exhausted, kissing and cuddling each other until we drifted of to sleep.

By *ornykinkycouple84Couple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Wow. Could definitely be an unexpected twist with Susan finding out she likes being called "Miss" by Evelyn and Evelyn having that powerful of an orgasm with/from Susan ????

Lincoln

Aylesbury

submissive land

When I woke in the Morning Susan wasn’t in the bed, so I got up still dressed in yesterdays slut clothes.

I quickly had a shower and slipping on a sil short dressing gown headed out into the litchen where I found susan busy making some breakfast,

“Morning my sleepy little Bitch” she giggled. "poached eggs on toast okay for you Evelyn?”

“yes that will be wonderful thank you Miss” i said giggling as called her Miss.

“When is your Sir due home Evelyn” Susan now asked.

“Not until this evening, what about Derek” I asked her too.

” Ohhh he probably be home late afternoon, so once had breakfast I better head home and get cleaned up, don’t want him seeing the whore you made me” she laughing now.

” Ohhh me, I think you made a whore of yourself all by yourself Susan. and seems you want more?”

“MMMMM yes I do Evelyn, and don’t forget your promise to arrange another sesion with Dan and his friends for us, but tell him he may need reinforcments” we both burst out laughing together now.

“are you going to tell Sir what happened yesterday Evelyn?” Susan now asked me a more serious tone in her voice now.

“yes Susan, I have to tell him everything, and Im sure he will be inpressed at the whore you were with the five blackmen”

” Okay well tell him , Im not telling Derek, so he doesnt say anything if ever bump into each other please Evelyn” susan now asked me.

” I will, I promise” as we shared a kiss before Susan asked ” can you get your driver take me home?”

“yes of course won’t be a problem” as I picked up the phone and dialed the number for the garage and asked Driver to take susan home.

Once she left, I busied myself around the house tidying up, and later getting dressed in a sexy outfit ready for Sir coming Home.

glasgow

Love it

Barnsley

Lincoln

Telford

Aylesbury

Great writing

Dudley

submissive land

As soon as Sir walked through the door, I tottered to him on my 6” high heel shoes , flinging my arms around his neck and kissing him.

” someone seems happy to see me” he said.

“ohh Sir I always so miss you when you away on business.” I told him

Once he had gone into bedroom and changed from his sit we sat on the settee me cuddled up into him.

“Hope you had the relaxing weekend you planned for Evelyn2 he asked me, making me blush knowing I have to tell him.

“Well Sir not quite” I just said.

” OHHH,” he said leaning up to look at me

” had text Susan Sir and we went into town yesterday” looking at him for a reaction. he smiled ” Susan, hmm how is she?”

“She’s definately such a frustrated whore Sir” I told him

I then went on to tell him how we had dressed and had been asked to leave the coffee shop as were dressed inappropriately” which made him laugh.

I then told him about going to the bar and bumping into Dan and 4 of his friends.

” Ohh so what happened, i know you and 5 black cocks are a potent combination” he said.

“It was Susan Sir, she was bending over the pool table flashing her cunt at dan’s friends when one of them moved behind her and just started to fuck her Sir” I explained.

”I was sat with Dan at the time ” I said ”but Im sorry Sir, i couldn’t stop myself, seeing Susan with that big black cock pounding her cunt, made me so horny, I just grabbed Dan’s hand and made him fuck me over the other end of the table, so that I was facing Susan. It wasn’t Dan’s fault. He did say he didnt want to upset you Sir, but I just told him if he didn’t fuck me then the other four will”

Sir looked at me “what am I meant to do with a whore like you Evelyn” shaking his head

Smiling and Leaning in I whispered in his ear ” Spank me Sir?” then giggled

”Ohh you’d like that my little whore. But you will be punished for not gaining my permission.

”Susan wants me to arrange another session with Dan and his friends, but she wants more than the five next time. She is quite the whore Sir” I told him.before adding ” Ohh and she’s not going to tell Derek what happened. She said He has only shared her with a single male or another couple Sir and she wants more but Derek wouldn't like her being such a whore like me” Giggling again now.

”Mmmmmm im sure that something we could arrange for both you and Susan together again Evelyn, What do you think?”

” Ohhh yes Sir please” as kissed him now smiling happy and horny.

Telford

Dublin 13

Love it so sirs going to have two whore to play with can't wait

Lincoln

submissive land

My apologies to everyone following the story but I'm struggling to get time to write more of the story at this time.

I will post what I can when I can to try keep it going

"My apologies to everyone following the story but I'm struggling to get time to write more of the story at this time.

I will post what I can when I can to try keep it going"

"My apologies to everyone following the story but I'm struggling to get time to write more of the story at this time.

I’m sure it will be worth the wait

Barnsley

By *exyback12345Man  over a year ago

manchester

Loving this story

Aylesbury

Totally understand OP. Looking forward to the next instalment

Telford

Dublin 13

Can't wait for the next bit with 2 slutsx at a gangbang

submissive land

As soon as Sir walked through the door, I tottered over to him on my 6” high heel shoes, flinging my arms around his neck and kissing him.

”someone seems happy to see me” he said.

“ohh Sir I always so miss you when your away on business.” I told him

Once he had gone into bedroom and changed from his suit, we sat on the settee, me cuddling up into him.

“Hope you had the relaxing weekend you planned for Evelyn he asked me. Making me blush. knowing I have to tell him.

“Well Sir not quite” I just said.

” OHHH,” he said leaning up to look at me

”I had text Susan Sir and we went into town yesterday” looking at him for a reaction. he smiled ” Susan, hmm how is she?”

“She’s definetaly such a frustrated whore Sir” I told him

I then went on to tell him how we had dressed and had been asked to leave the coffee shop as were dressed inappropriately, which made him laugh.

I then told him about going to the bar and bumping into Dan and 4 of his friends.

” Ohh so what happened, I know you and 5 black cocks are a potent combination” he said.

“It was Susan Sir she was bending over the pool table flashing her cunt at Dan’s friends when one of them moved behind her and just started to fuck her” I explained.

” I was sat with Dan at the time ” I said ” but Im sorry Sir I couldn’t stop myself, seeing Susan with that big black cock pounding her cunt made me so horny, I grabbed Dan’s hand and made him fuck me over the other end of the table so i was facing Susan. It wasn’t Dan’s fault he did say he didn’t want to upset you sir , but I just told him if he didn’t fuck me then the other four will”

Sir looked at me “what am I meant to do with a whore like you Evelyn” shaking his head

Smiling and Leaning in I whispered in his ear ” Spank me Sir?”

” Ohh you’d like that my little whore. But you will be punished for not gaining my permission.

” Susan wants me to arrange another session with Dan and his friends but she wants more than the five next time, she is quite the whore Sir” I told him, before adding ” Ohh and she’s not going to tell Derek he has only shared her with a single male or another couple sir and she wants more but Derek would like her being such a whore like me” Giggling again now.

” Mmmmmm im sure that something we could arrange for both you and Susan together again Evelyn, What do you think?”

” Ohhh yes Sir please” as I kissed him now smiling happy and horny.

Damn thought we had an update then instead it's duplicated

submissive land

Sorry my mistake didn't realise was a duplication

Not a problem

Lincoln

Near MK

De ja vu but still a great read, look forward to seeing the next chapter.

Telford

submissive land

That night Sir blindfolded me and led me downstairs in the house somewhere id never been before.

When got to bottom of the stairs I heard him unlock a door and led me inside.

He told me to stand there and not to move a he turned on lights I assumed from the click of a switch, then I heard him move behind me and undo the blindfold.

” Now open those eyes Evelyn” he told me.

As I opened my eyes I could see that we were stood in a Dungeon which was fairly extensively kitted out with lots of Equipment.

” I did say I would have to punish you my little whore” Sir said. as my eyes took in all the different equipment in the room.

The usual St Andrews cross, a spanking bench, but also some other unusual contraptions I hadn’t seen before.

Sir firstly took me over to the spanking bench where I was made to bend over and bound to the bench.

He the proceeded to spank me with a paddle.

“Such a dirty little whore Evelyn, fucking five black cocks without my permission” as he spanked me harder each time.

Sir continued now using a whip and then a cane on my now very red ass.

Sir undid the cuffs on my wrists & ankles from the bench now.

“What do you say whore?” he asked me.

” Thank you Sir, and Im sorry for being such a dirty whore without your permission. I said.

he then led me over to the St Andrews cross, although this time i was strapped with my back against the cross.

Sir then picked up a flogger and began slowly swishing it back and forth over my breasts, making me shiver slightly with the sensual touches.

“Ohhh does that feel nice Evelyn?” he asked me.

” Mmm Yes Sir it does” I just replied.

Suddenly I felt the flogger swish harder accosts my chest making me moan out as the tails snapped into the flesh of my breasts now.

” Its a punishment whore, its not going to feel good I can ensure you” sir now said to me in a stern manner.

The flogger kept reigning down over my breasts and stomach now making me flinch with the speed, the intensity of the swishes.

My eyes were closed waiting for the next swish of the flogger over my breasts when I gave out a huge moan of unexpected pain as felt the flogger now swish over my cunt.

” Ohhhhh shit Sir, Ohhh Godd” I shouted out.

Sir had never administered such a painful beating to me before.

I realised now I must have really upset him by fucking Dan and his friends without his permission or knowledge.

He then picked up the cane again and trailed the end over my cunt lips which despite the painful beating was now soaking wet

” Whose whore are you Evelyn?” he asked me.

” Im your whore Sir” I said back.

” So do I own you fully Evelyn, or does the lure of Big Black cocks make you forget that eh” he spoke to me in a controlled but serious manner

I was owned by Sir completely but yes he was right, the lure of those Five big black cocks had taken over my thoughts at the time.

Such thoughts had made me hesitate in answering and before I could begin to answer sir brought the cane over my breasts leaving a line just above each nipple.

” Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Fuckkkkkkkk” I screamed out.

” Answer me whore” Sir now shouted.

” Yes Yes you do own me completely Sir.” I said, before continuing

“ and yes Im sorry but you have so brought out the true sexual whore in me Sir and my body takes over my mind sometimes, just like it did the other day and I just crave to be fucked to be used to be the whore I now need to be.”

Sir used the cane administering a further 10 swats over my breasts then five over my mound and outer cunt lips, making me squeal with the pain.

Sir had left me in no doubt this wasn’t for my pleasure but was a punishment.

Finally he untied me from the cross and held me as now slightly unsteady on my feet. The pain and heat from the beating radiating from my skin.

I was now helped across to a contraption in the middle of the room.

Telford

More please

Aylesbury

Ooohhhh!

Wow such a fantastic story, I can't wait to see what else is in the dungeon

Dudley

Love this story

Can't wait for the next update xx

I think he should have Susan in to be punished also

Lincoln

Ooooh loving this side of sir

Near MK

Always ask permission

Barnsley

submissive land

I was told to lie down on the cushioned bench seat, my head slightly tilted downwards over the end.

My legs were spread, lifted and cuffed to a pole above them and pushed slightly back towards my head. My arms and wrists were cuffed by my side and restraint belts across my hips and stomach.

I was now completely helpless and unable to move in any way.

I could hear Sir rummage around in a drawer behind me now.

Sir returned carrying Three items in his hands. all looked to be some sort of dildo’s.

” Well you couldn’t stay away from Black cocks Evelyn, so im sure you will enjoy these then” as he showed me the three different sized dildos he was carrying.

One was about 10” long and thick, another looked about 7/8” long but just slightly thinner and the Third was also maybe 7/8” long but this one was def thinner.

Sir then pulled over a contraption, like some sort of machine, towards my head. This had a long rod sticking out from it, to which he attached the thicker of the smaller 7/8” dildo.

Then walking around me he pulled over two other machine contraptions attaching the large 10” thick dildo to one and the other thinner 7/8” dildo to the other.

I then saw Sir reach above me not noticing some sort of pulley system there until now.

Pulling down one of the ropes on a pulley, it was then I noticed they had clamps attached to the ends. Taking my right nipple between his fingers Sir twisted it sharply making me moan out and my nipple rock hard as he did so.

Sir then attached the clamp to my right nipple making me squirm a bit as felt it bite into the hard nipple.

Now twisting my left nipple as he had done to my right one , he then attached another clamp to it also.

Feeling the clamps biting into both my nipples now had me moaning and squirming, but could move much due to the restraints all around my body.

He then began to rub my cunt making me moan now in pleasure as his finger moved over my clit rubbing me hard before pinching my clit in his fingers making it stand out.

However the pleasure was quickly replaced by more pain as he attached another clamp now to my engorged clit.

“Ohhhhhh fuckk ohhhhhh Jesus ” I moaned out loudly now.

Sir just smiled at me.

A band was attached around my forehead now keeping it still.

Sir pushed the machine at my head closer towards me now, until the black dildo was touching my lips.

Again he walked around me pushing both machines closer as well.

he picked up a tube and squeezed it until I could feel the coldness of the liquid run over my cunt and then down onto my ass.

Sir used two fingers pushing the liquid inside my already wet cunt but more importantly slid two now well lubricated fingers inside my ass hole, stretching me and opening me up.

I just moaned enjoying the sensations as began to forget about any pain the clamps were causing my nipples and clit.

Sir then applied more lube onto the two dildos, before i felt the thinner dildo pushed against my ass, just at my opening now.

The larger thicker dildo was then pushed against my cunt, but continuing until stretching me open and pushed deeper until it was fully implanted deep in my horny now needy cunt.

Finally it seemed that sir attached the other ends of the rope from the clamps to the base of a dildo.

Both the clamps attached to the dildos at my mouth and ass felt tight pulling on the clamps on my nipple and clit.

However the clamp attached to the dildo at my cunt felt looser.

Sir stood back picked up a camera and took some photos of me restrained and clamped with three dildos at my holes.

” Mmmmm just how a needy little whore should look Evelyn, don’t you think. Bound, clamped and all three holes ready to be fucked by black cocks” he said to me

Sir then stood above me and pressed buttons on a remote, as firstly the dildo in my cunt began to slide out, pulling on the clamp attached to my left nipple as the rope tightened, before loosening as it slid its way back in.

Pressing another button and the dildo at my ass began going in and out now, working opposite from the dildo in my cunt.

As went in my cunt was coming out of my ass and vice versa.

The rope tightening as they pulled out thereby pulling on the clamps attached to my nipple and clit

Pressing another button and the dildo at my head began sliding in and out of my mouth now.

Moaning now around the cock in my mouth being used like a three hole whore. each hole being filled, but when pulled out causing me pain from the tightening of the clamps around both my nipples and clit.

Sir kissed my forehead. “well I will come back and see how you doing shortly whore” and he then left me there in the dungeon, being slowly fucked by three cocks.

In the dim light of the dungeon and unable to move, al I could feel were the sensation of everything happening to me.

Pleasure from the large cock ploughing into my cunt, or the slim cock in my ass as I greedily sucked the cock in my mouth also.

however this was offset by the twinges of pain shot through each part of my body as the relative cocks pulled out from me casing the ropes to tighten and pull on the relative clamps.

Suddenly all three cocks appeared to increase in pace, moving in and out faster now. More pleasure but also more pain.

I tried to squirm but the bindings held me in place.

All three cocks were fucking each of my holes, saliva leaking from the corner of my mouth, lube dribbling from my ass and juices flowing from my saturated cunt.

at the same time the clamps were pulling and biting into my nipples and clit each time sending shivers like small electric shocks through my body.

Sir definetaly was punishing me. Left alone in the dimly lit dungeon as the machines both pleasured and tortured me in equal measures.

I don’t know how long this went on for, as all sense of time seemed lost to me. I knew I had cum, god I definetaly knew that. But how many times? Again I couldn’t be sure.

Then I could see some light as the door opened, and then Sir was once again standing over me.

The intensity of the fuckings increased even more as Sir pressed buttons on what he was holding in his hand.

” Once more whore, Cum once more” sir said as my body reacted feeling like I was thrashing around, when in fact I couldn’t move.

The cock fucking my mouth then stopped with the tip against my lips just.

” Now let me hear you my little whore. Cum for Sir” he ordered me now.

again he increased the intensity of the cocks in my cunt and ass until I was just a fuck toy to these toys. The cocks pounding in and out of both holes, the clamps pulling on my nipple and clit still.

M whole body was shaking inside,trembling as I cum screaming out louder than I ever have in my life. ” Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Yessss Yesssssssssss” as my juices squirted around the cock in my cunt and splashing everywhere as it pulled out.

“That’s a good girl, That’s the dirty little whore I love” Sir said now.

The intensity of the cocks slowed gradually although I was still having mini orgasms.

Eventually they stopped and I lay there exhausted, drained, feeling the pain still as the clamp were still biting into my nipples and clit, but i also felt pleasure felt totally satisfied.

As Sir undid the clamps i could feel the blood rushing back to the extremities causing me to shiver and give out a soft moan.

He then uncuffed me from all the shackles, helping me up from the contraption before lifting me into his arms and carrying me back upstairs , taking me to bed and lying with me as I drifted of to sleep now.

Lincoln

Telford

Aylesbury

Barnsley

Dudley

submissive land

I awoke in the morning, my body was still aching both inside, from the fucking machines and out from the whipping, caning and clamps.

Sir was still asleep beside me his arm wrapped around my shoulders.

He looked so sexy next to me, and I knew I deserved the punishment he had administered to me.

I managed to slither my body from his grasp without disturbing Sir and made my way down underneath the covers smiling at every inch of Sirs body. But the inches I wanted see most were now sticking out in front of my face.

9" of gorgeous cock and obviously Sir was enjoying a morning wood moment by the looks of it.

I flicked out my tongue out running it softly over and around the head of my Masters cock. When I slipped my lips over the head of his cock and gently sucked, I heard the first sounds of Sir stirring. A low soft moan and slight movement from him.

I continued to work on the cock in my mouth sucking it deeper each time, when suddenly the covers were being discarded

My head bobbing up and down on Sirs cock before his eyes now.

" mmmmm good morning my little whore, what a wonderful alarm clock that mouth of yours is. Mmmm dont stop, make your Sir cum" he told me now

I doubled my efforts now sliding my mouth up and down his full length almost making myself gag as I deep throated Sir.

It's fingers wrapped themselves 8n my hair as he grabbed my head as his hips began to rise as my mouth devoured his cock fully.

"Fuck Evelyn your so amazing I'm close" Sir said. I just concentrated on sucking his cock, my finger nails now raking over his full balls.

"Oh jesus fuck Evelyn" Sir moaned loudly now, his hips jerking quickly now

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" he screamed out as he held my head, my mouth rammed deep on his cock as his cock jerked with his body just before he sprayed his spunk deep in his happy whores throat.

I was however taken by surprise by the amount of spunk Sir spayed from his wonderful cock.

Sir released his grip of my hair, pulling my head up until was laid against his chest.

Tilting my head upwards so that my eyes were looking into his.

"Good morning Sir, I did so miss you"

Sir gave me such a wonderful sexy smile which melted my heart as I held him tightly.

Wish I had an alarm call like that

Aylesbury

Oohh I love giving alarm clock wake ups like that!

T

"Oohh I love giving alarm clock wake ups like that!

T "

mmmmm sounds good

Lincoln

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

That is the best way to wake someone up!!

Dudley

Telford

Nice way to start your day

Dublin 13