FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > After the Pool Party

After the Pool Party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The next few days were amazing. Once we got home, we had a fantastic fuck, wild and dirty. We stayed naked most of the day and were continually touching each other and having sex.

On Monday I got my promotion, officially.

Chris got a text from Dawn suggesting they went shopping together to get ready for the weekend. She wouldn't tell what they were going for and wouldn't show me when she got home what they had bought.

We fucked every day, sometimes more than once a day. Chris now used all the sex words, cock, cunt, tits and fuck, none of which she would have used before, and I didn't because she didn't like them.

We did make love as well as fuck, but mostly it was fucking.

Friday night came, and we were a little,e more restrained as we didn't want to be too worn out for dinner the next night.

Chris spent ages getting ready, far longer than usual, so I knew there was a treat in store for me, or to be more precise for Derek, who I guessed would spend more time with Chris than I would.

When she finally came downstairs, I was speechless, and my mouth dropped open.

She wore a very short red dress, a colour she didn't usually wear and fishnet stockings. I knew they were stockings because the dress was so short that I could see her stocking tops. The top of the dress plunged both front and back, exposing maximum skin. She wore big hoop earrings, again something new for her and had bright red lipstick. On her feet were the highest heels I had ever seen her in. I had no idea what underwear, if any, she was wearing.

When I could finally speak, I said just one word, "Perfect."

I was simply dressed in a blue stripe shirt, not tucked in, and black trousers and shoes.

I could quite happily have stayed at home and ravished Chris there and then, but hopefully, there was even more fun to be had at Dawn and Derek's.

We kissed.

"We had better go before I strip and fuck you right here," I said.

As we walked out to the car, Chris had a massive smile on her face.

In the car, her dress rose higher, exposing bare thigh above the stocking tops. She rested her hand on my leg, and my erection was trying to escape my trousers.

The drive wasn't far, and we soon arrived. Dawn and Derek's house was much bigger than ours. They opened the door as we stepped out of the car and Derek came over to offer his hand to Chris to help her, giving him a chance to have a good look at her.

"You look stunning, Chris," He said

"Thank you."

"Yes she does," Dawn said, "and you look pretty good to Phil." Dawn stepped up to kiss me, on the lips.

"You look fantastic as well, Dawn," I said, and she did.

Dawn was in yellow, which looked great on her black skin, it was a short dress, like Chris', but no stockings in her case. Her heels while in yellow were similar to Chris', and like Chris, she wore big hoop earrings.

We walked inside with Dawn holding my hand and Derek with his arm around Chris.

They showed us around downstairs of the house, and Dawn said, "We will show you upstairs later!"

We had bought some wine with us so while Derek and I sat down in the lounge, Dawn lead Chris to the kitchen to pour the drinks.

Derek and I spoke about my promotion as well as last weekends party. The ladies were gone for ages, and then we heard moaning coming from the kitchen.

"I think the fun has already started, " said Derek.

It sounded like Chris to me, and a short while later she came, I recognised her squeal.

A short while later the two ladies appeared with drinks and Chris had a huge smile on her face.

"Have fun, Chris?" Derek asked.

"Mmmmmm, Dawn has such a great tongue."

No more details were given, so we were left to guess what Dawn had done with her tongue.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Oh god. I’m so hard reading this. Good job

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

By *tependousMan  over a year ago

Richmond (N.Yorks)

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Enjoying this story. Keep it going...

By *nglianmanMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Excellent follow on.....

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

Awesome xx

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Loving this

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *ollybushWoman  over a year ago

London

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

fantastic, continue please

By *otWifeCoupleNWCouple  over a year ago

Preston

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Great continuation

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

so good the story's continuing

Chris sat next to Derek and Dawn with me. The chat now got a bit more risqué with flirting comments being made and hands-on legs and so on.

It wasn't long before Dawn and Chris disappeared again to get the starters, and yet we soon heard moans and groans. This time it was Dawn moaning, and she came heavily. It would seem that Chris was now fully bisexual and loving it.

When they came through with the starters, they were both wearing big smiles. We sat at the table with each other's partners. The starter could be eaten with one hand, and Derek's 'spare' hand was under the table. Chris was 'wiggling' on her chair, presumably as Derek's fingers were inside her cunt.

Once starters were finished, Dawn spoke to me, "Help me please Phil as your wife seems to be busy."

I gladly helped to take the dishes into the kitchen with Dawn. It was an amazing kitchen, huge in size compared to ours, with a central island. We put the plates down next to the sink, and Dawn turned to me and kissed me. As we kissed, she undid the buttons on my shirt and then proceeded to caress my chest and pulled and pinched my nipples. No woman had ever played with my nipples before, and it hurt, but in a good way and my erection grew.

Dawn then broke the kiss and hitched herself up on to the central island, pulling me closer so we could kiss again. She then pulled away and laid back on the worktop with her legs still hanging over the side, "Get your cock in me, Phil."

I unzipped and pulled my cock out and moved closer to Dawn. My hands pushed her legs wider and pulled her G-string to one side and slid straight into her wet and gaping hole. We both moaned. I fucked her fast and used my fingers on her clit. She came very quickly. I lifted her body up from the worktop and held her close, with my cock still inside her. I held her until she recovered from her orgasm.

"Thank you, Phil, but we better get the main course dished up."

I lifted Dawn down, and I helped her get the main course plated. As we carried the plates into the dining room, I couldn't see Chris.

"Where is Chris?" Dawn asked.

Derek didn't answer but a hand, Chris' hand, popped up from under the table and waved. She was between Derek's legs sucking his cock.

"Your wife is such a slut, Phil," Dawn said.

"I think you are right. She didn't used to like those sort of words, but I don't see how she can deny it."

Chris then rose from her position under the table, "I won't deny it. I am a slut, and I love it."

We all laughed.

The main course was then eaten.

By *fdi56Man  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

dungannon

Mmmmm now for dessert

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Loving it xx

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Please keep on with this story! We will need one of these parties when self isolation is over!

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

dublin

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

Lincoln

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Fantastic

cheshire/Preston

Keep going

By *arty monsterMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Amazing read, so well written and every detail just gets the blood pumping. cant wait for the next instalment, keep up the amazing work.

By *incs500Man  over a year ago

lincoln

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *ookingforsexWoman  over a year ago

aylesbury

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Fantastic, can't wait for more

Loving it

Dawn and Chris then took those plates away with the intention of bringing dessert in. While we waited, Derek was complimenting Chris, telling me what a great fuck she was and how great she was at sucking cock, while she was under the table. I couldn't believe how turned it made me hear him talking about my wife that way. In turn, though I did compliment him on his wife, Dawn, and her wonderful tits, and delicious juices.

"Would you prefer us all to be in the same room later or do you want separate room fun?" Derek asked me.

"It doesn't bother me, I saw you fuck her at the pool, but I didn't see her fuck Tom, so either or both!"

"I am sure that both can be arranged, but I would like Chris all to myself first if that's okay?"

"Yes, of course." This whole conversation would have been bizarre two weeks ago, but here I was allowing another man to take Chris into another room and do whatever he wants with her. The fact that I was going to do the same with his wife was just as bizarre, and I had never before wanted to fuck another woman until last weekend.

After a longer break than necessary, the two women returned, now both fully nude apart from high heels. They put the dessert in front of us both. It was a mousse with their respective gstrings as decoration.

"Wow. I have never seen a dessert like this before," I said.

"We hope you enjoy it," Chris said.

"But what about ours? There is no decoration on yours." I said.

"We are having cream on ours."

There was no sign of cream on the table.

"Where is the cream then?" I asked.

"Tell him, Chris," Dawn said.

"Well Phil, Derek has a supply and so do you. All we have to do is get it from you."

The women made us stand up, removed our trousers and pants, and started to wank us.

I was so turned on I was sure I wouldn't last long, and so it turned out. Dawn soon brought me to the point of no return. She managed to hold the dessert dish in front of me, and I shot my load. Some of the first spurt overshot and landed on one of Dawn's tits, but she managed to get most of it on the mousse. I thought Derek would be much longer cumming, but it wasn't long before Chris was collecting his spunk in her dish.

Chris and Dawn then gratefully ate their dessert, savouring the spunk on top of their mousse. In the meantime, Derek and I sucked on the gstrings on our desserts before eating the dessert. As he was almost finished, Derek scooped some of the mousse on to a couple of his fingers and rubbed it onto one of Chris' tits before sucking and licking it off.

Dawn nodded at me, so I did the same. Her tits were magnificent but looked even better topped with a lemon mousse. That was the best mousse I have ever tasted.

When we had all finished, Dawn stood, " Okay, Phil, help me clear the table, and Derek, you can show Chris the upstairs of the house."

As I was picking up the dishes, I watched Chris, holding Derek's hand, leave the lounge and go upstairs. They looked great together. I knew they were going to fuck, and that didn't bother me at all, and I was looking forward to hearing about it later.

stevenage

manchester

More of these tales please

Love this more please

dungannon

Fantastic ,more please soon

Lincoln

dublin

Kettering

lincoln

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Mmmm more please

cheshire/Preston

Urhmm love food sex that brings back memories

Wrexham

Fabulous

Torbaydos

Gloucester

Oh my word. That’s got me so hard

By *rAndMrsCurious12Couple  over a year ago

Lancashire

What a wonderful dinner party x

Fantastic - great story.

Dawn and I kept stopping to kiss, and once we had put the dishes down, we held each other.

"Are you okay with this, Phil?"

"Oh, yes. I love Chris being a slut."

"Good. I am sure Derek will want her again and again, and I don't mean just tonight."

"I expected as much, and that's fine, she seems to be enjoying her new life, our new life."

"Yes she does, she is a natural to it, and so are you."

"Thank you. It's quite a lifestyle."

"So where do you want to fuck first, here in the kitchen, in the lounge or in a bedroom?"

"Let's make it a bedroom for a change."

We wandered through the house, hand in hand and upstairs we could hear Chris and Derek already fucking and went into another bedroom. Dawn already had it prepared. The covers were off, and there were candles all around, making it a very romantic setting, but it wasn't romance we were after.

Dawn pulled me down onto the bed, and we were quickly entwined, kissing and groping each other's bodies. I climbed on top of Dawn and slid my cock straight into her cunt. Her pussy walls gripped my cock tight, just allowing me enough room to glide all the way in until my balls touched her body.

Then we fucked and fucked. We changed positions several times, and Dawn was careful not to let me cum too soon, but when she was ready, I flooded her cunt with cum.

We spent sometime after that in a post-coital glow, hugging and kissing each other as lovers would do, although this was an affair for sex, not love.

Sometime later, Dawn was riding my cock when I heard voices, Chris and Derek's, and they were getting nearer. I had almost forgotten that they were fucking in another room. As well as words that I couldn't fully hear Chris was giggling. Then the door opened, and in they walked, well more precisely, Derek was walking as he carried Chris who had her legs wrapped around him and she was riding his cock as he walked.

"Hi guys," Chris said chirpily, "Can we watch you fuck?"

"Please do," Dawn replied. So she carried on riding me as Derek approached the bed and he and Chris watched us fuck. It turned me on with them watching us. My gorgeous wife, impaled on Derek's big cock, kissing him occasionally while watching me fuck Dawn, my first black lover.

"Suck her tits, Phil," Chris told me.

I sat up so I could reach them and sucked one tit deep into my mouth. Dawn threw her head back and moaned. She increased the speed of her bouncing on my cock and shortly after she came. Chris lent over and kissed Dawn as her orgasm continued.

manchester

Loving this story!!

Loving it please keep going

Dudley

Torbaydos

dublin

lincoln

Northumberland

dungannon

brilliant

Dublin

Woodbridge, Ipswich

cheshire/Preston

Loving this

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

More please

By *c100Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By *harlotte91Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Wrexham

Love this story

Gloucester

Damn this writer never fails to get me hard.

Shortly after we all collapsed on to the bed, arms and legs entwined. I don't think anyone fell asleep, but we were all close to it. Dawn then suggested that we went downstairs to get more drinks, so we all trailed down after her, all naked and we relaxed in the lounge sat with each other's partners.

"Chris," Derek began with, "I will be giving feedback on you to the other Management who are part of this group, and I will tell them you are a 10 out of 10."

"Ah, thank you, my lover," Chris answered.

"I do want more from you though, Chris," Derek went on with Chris looking a little puzzled. "I want you to be my girlfriend."

"What about Dawn and Phil?" Chris replied.

"Well obviously we stay married to them, its just that I would like you to be a regular girlfriend and not just a fuck buddy. "

"Okay, so how would it work?"

"Well whenever I want to see you, to take you out or just to fuck, I will call you, and we meet up."

"Do you mean going out in public together?"

"Sometimes, yes."

"What if we get seen?"

"That is part of the fun, the excitement. Being caught, but if you are spotted you could say that Phil was ill so had to cancel, and I was a colleague, but we will try to go to places where you, in particular, are not going to be spotted."

"Okay. What will, Phil and Dawn be doing while we are dating?"

"That is up to them. They could also be on their own date, or Phil could just stay at home waiting for you to return. A lot of men get turned on by staying at home while their partner is out on a date with another man."

"I can understand that," I added.

" Does that mean you like the idea, Phil?" Chris asked me.

"Yes, I do. If you want to go on dates with Derek, then that's fine with me."

"Wow. Yes, I would love to." Chris kissed Derek.

"There are just two rules, Chris."

Chris looked at Derek, puzzled.

Derek continued, "Rule number one is that you can't say no to a date with me, unless you have family event on, or some such event that you can't get out off. Rule two is that you are not allowed to wear any underwear when we date."

Chris looked at me, and I just smiled.

"I can agree to that," she said before giving Derek a huge kiss.

"Good, I'm glad that is all agreed," Dawn added, "can we go to bed now as I want some quality time with your husband, Chris?"

We all laughed and then went upstairs. I gave Chris a good night kiss before she disappeared with Derek and Dawn and I went to our room.

We had sex again, followed by making love before we fell asleep.

In the morning, Dawn woke first, but I didn't stay asleep long as she started to suck my cock. I gave her a mouthful of cum very quickly before I licked her to orgasm.

Lincoln

Kettering

Sooooo horny

By *fdi56Man  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

dungannon

mmmmmm a dream come true

manchester

This is a fabulous story. I hope you keep it going

Northumberland

lincoln

dublin

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Fantastic loving it so far. top story

cheshire/Preston

Wow all this and they havnt mixed with the other members of the group yet

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *orwillieMan  over a year ago

Melrose

Dublin

Wrexham

Fantastic, can't wait to hear about a 'date'

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

We went downstairs naked and made coffee.

"Are you sure you are okay with Chris dating Derek?" Dawn asked me.

"Yes, why not? It's great that Chris has opened out sexually and I get to have more fun too."

"Good, I'm glad, but if it ever gets too much make sure you talk to her to smooth out any problems or talk to someone else, like me. I am more than happy to have fun with you, Phil, but neither of us wants to cause problems between you and Chris."

"Thanks for that, Dawn, I appreciate it."

We then made coffee for the others and took it up to them. Derek was fucking Chris doggy style, and he flooded her with spunk, which Dawn then licked up.

They then sat up in bed, and we all drank our drinks and chatted.

Just as we thinking about showering, before going home, Dawn said to Derek, "Are you giving Chris that present then?"

"Oh, I nearly forgot, can you get it for me?"

"Present for me?" Chris said.

"Yes, especially as we are now dating."

Dawn passed a box to Derek who gave it to Chris with a kiss, "especially for you, my darling Chris."

She opened up the box and inside were 3 glass butt plugs of different sizes.

"Are these what I think they are?" Chris asked.

"They are butt plugs, Chris."

"My god. Are you saying you want to fuck my arse?"

"Oh, yes, I do."

"I can never fit your cock inside my arse."

"You can and you will, and these will train you. Before you leave, we will insert the small one. Keep that in till next weekend, and you meet Frankie and Jeff. When you come back from theirs, insert the medium one for 3 days and then the biggest one for 3 days. You should then be ready for me."

Dawn asked Chris, "Are you an anal virgin?"

"Yes."

" Good. Phil no taking her arse in the meantime, that arse belongs to Derek."

"Okay," I agreed.

After showering, Chris bent over, touching her toes and Derek inserted the smallest butt plug into her arse. She did have a little pain at first, but once it was all the way in she said it felt good. She found it tricky to walk at first.

On the way home and once we were at home we had a long conversation about what was happening and where we were going.

Chris was a little concerned about my reaction to her becoming a slut.

"Many men would love their wives to be a slut, and when we were going out, I fantasised about it several times," I told her.

"Really? What did you want to happen?"

"Initially it was just the wild sex we now have at home, but later I did think about you with other men. But I realised it wasn't 'you' and I accepted you as you are and was, until a week ago, happy with our relationship. But where we are now is incredible. You are a different woman, truly a woman and not a girl and I love how confident you have become, both with me and with others."

"Thank you, it means a lot. I have changed a lot, you are right. I never once wanted to be with anyone else and thought that what we had was great. It was in its own way, I guess. But this is amazing, and I don't want to go back, as long as you are happy with me fucking around."

"Yes, I am, after all, I am fucking around too, so how could I object. Are you okay with me fucking other women?"

"Yes, I am. It was wonderful watching you with Dawn earlier."

"Good. I wonder what next weekend with Frankie and Jeff will be like. More new stuff for us to enjoy I hope."

"I hope so too."

manchester

Terrific story. So lucky. I’ve never experienced anything like this

dungannon

fantastic

Northumberland

Lincoln

cheshire/Preston

Roll on next weekend

Can't wait for next weekend very good story op

Kettering

Wow getting better and better

Dudley

By *exylilzWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Good

lincoln

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Thinks Chris is going to be turned into a proper sub slut for the directors and managers

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

bradford

dublin

Wrexham

Can't wait to find out what happens next

Torbaydos

Just got to finish the next part before I can post it but keep a look out.

More please

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *unrigMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

Great story can’t wait for the update

Melrose

By *izzy99Couple  over a year ago

TAMWORTH

we need more of this story to take our minds off all the problems out there please continue x

Gloucester

Fabulous. Can’t wait to read about Chris some more

By *nglianmanMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Is there anymore?

By *hybuthornydanMan  over a year ago

grays

Anymore??

bradford

dungannon

more please

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Amazing can't wait for more

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Hope this is not the end it’s well horny

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

Yes plz more of this ,great story

stevenage

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

manchester

I hope we hear more about this couple? Loving the story so far.

By *elbyfuntimesMan  over a year ago

Selby

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

More

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

So close to cumming....need some more please mmmm

By *liss and ShotmasterCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

So hot, can't wait for the next installment

By *antyhoseMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

A great set of stories!

By *entlemenpipMan  over a year ago

not far

Hope there is more

By *harlotte91Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 02/05/20 14:31:50]

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *oel400Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

This has to the hornist story if have read so please some/anyone, how do I bookmark ?

Melrose

You just did by posting

Next part coming in few days!!

By *unrigMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

Can’t wait