FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our first time.

Our first time.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *bsolutebeginners OP   Couple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

A fantasy at the moment, maybe we will get to try it out in the near future if anyone would be interested?

Looking for someone to watch myself and hubby, no contact just watching us. Let me see if you get excited by just watching us then see if hubby will let me take things further. I might ask hubby if I can just touch you, just a gentle stroke. He might not let me but I could try and persuade him, just a touch, let you move closer to me so I can reach out and “accidentally” stroke you. Maybe you can touch me, just a light touch at first, teasing, not sure how far we can go, we didn’t plan anything more than watching but I’m so aroused now. I know that I should stop you but I don’t want to, I turn to kiss hubby to keep him occupied while you’re standing close to me now so that he doesn’t notice what I’m doing with my other hand. I can feel you now gently stroking my leg, your hand is getting closer to where I want it to be. I know we said no touching but I can’t stop myself now, I want you to touch me, to slowly tease me. “Go on”, I whisper “don’t stop now”.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Planet Ork

I can feel you now gently stroking my leg, your hand is getting closer to where I want it to be. I know we said no touching but I can’t stop myself now, I want you to touch me, to slowly tease me. “Go on”, I whisper “don’t stop now”.

I can feel your hand touching me now, slowly stroking but not penetrating. Teasing intensely, I want you to push your fingers inside me before I change my mind, I have slowly started wanking you, sliding my hand up and down your cock when I suddenly realise that hubby has moved away slightly, he is watching intently but I can see from his smile that he has no objection to what is happening. I turn to kiss you, a passionate long almost animalistic kiss. Your hands are now on my breasts, teasing my nipples, your mouth drops to my breasts but I push you down lower, I want you to taste me, I want to feel your tongue inside me. I look at my husband, we’ve never done anything like this before and this is much further than we planned to go but neither of us wants to stop now. I call him closer and kiss him while you are licking me, I grab hubbys cock but he steps away to watch again. I feel your body slide up me again and once more we kiss, this time though I can feel your cock against my wet pussy, I look again at hubby, he just smiles and nods. I know it’s wrong, I shouldn’t be doing this but I want you inside me now. I want you to fuck me!

By *layfulserfMan  over a year ago

Northolt

Wow loving this thread... Please dont stop

Planet Ork

I reach down and position your cock and as I gently adjust myself you gently slide inside me almost effortlessly. I lie back as you slowly and gently fuck me in front of my husband, I push back so I can feel you deep inside me, I’m not one for taking control but I push you off, you look disappointed but I turn over on all fours, “fuck me from behind “ I almost order! You grab my arse and slide into my pussy again, this time I can push back even more, I shout at you to fuck me harder surprising myself with both the coarseness of my language and the fact that I have taken full control of the situation. I call hubby to stand in front of me and watch closer while you are pounding me harder and harder. I normally don’t like to be fucked hard but right here, right now that is exactly what I want. Hubby try’s to put his cock in my mouth, I suck on it for a bit but the vigorous pounding I’m getting makes it more difficult than I thought. I stretch my arms forward, lowering my face to the bed and arch my back to feel you go in deeper. I can hear my arse slapping every time you push forward and I ask hubby if he is enjoying watching me being fucked.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Terrific.. lovely story

Planet Ork

"Terrific.. lovely story "

Thanks

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

[Removed by poster at 31/03/20 19:21:16]

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

"I reach down and position your cock and as I gently adjust myself you gently slide inside me almost effortlessly. I lie back as you slowly and gently fuck me in front of my husband, I push back so I can feel you deep inside me, I’m not one for taking control but I push you off, you look disappointed but I turn over on all fours, “fuck me from behind “ I almost order! You grab my arse and slide into my pussy again, this time I can push back even more, I shout at you to fuck me harder surprising myself with both the coarseness of my language and the fact that I have taken full control of the situation. I call hubby to stand in front of me and watch closer while you are pounding me harder and harder. I normally don’t like to be fucked hard but right here, right now that is exactly what I want. Hubby try’s to put his cock in my mouth, I suck on it for a bit but the vigorous pounding I’m getting makes it more difficult than I thought. I stretch my arms forward, lowering my face to the bed and arch my back to feel you go in deeper. I can hear my arse slapping every time you push forward and I ask hubby if he is enjoying watching me being fucked. "

Very hot story!!

Thanks for posting.

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

very good indeed .??

By *erfectextraMan  over a year ago

LON/WIS

A real great start! It's certainly turned me on

» Add a new message to this topic