FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Married mans TV Girlfriend. Part 4

Married mans TV Girlfriend. Part 4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ust Rachel OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Seeing as it was to be our final night together we had to make it special, we found a nice little restaurant which actually had a dress code. We both decided it would make for a perfect night. He got in the shower first as it obviously would take me longer to get ready, i had to restrain myself from joining him in the shower. While he was showering I chose my outfit. It was a gorgeous knee length dark blue dress, it is tailored to show off my curves. I chose a lace jacket as it went well with the outfit, a blue under bust basque that would add to my curves, a pair of sheer stockings, I couldn’t make up my mind between a lacy pair of Brazilian knickers or a thong and of course a pair of matching heels. I had a little clutch bag to finish the look. I hid them from him as he got out of the bathroom as I wanted to surprise him when I was finally ready. I couldn’t take my eyes of his body as he walked around the room, he friendly face, his nice body and of course his magnificent cock. Just looking at it dangling between his legs, had me getting turned on. I went into the bathroom before I got carried away .

I enjoyed the feeling of the warm water running over my smooth body, I showered myself using a scented body wash, hoping it would compliment my fragrance that I would be wearing tonight. I finished showering I dried myself off, before getting ready I took a look at myself in the mirror. I couldn’t believe what I had done over the weekend, but also how feminine I felt. My arms, torso, legs were all smooth and look quite feminine, my hands and shoulders were not quite right for a woman but I couldn’t help that. Then there was my penis and balls, even shaven that definitely wasn’t feminine, I couldn’t help but gently stroke it. Watching my manicured fingers gently stroke up and the shaft, stopping just short of the head before sliding back down. I came to my senses that I had to get ready, before things went too far.

I put in the knickers, feeling them slide up my smooth legs, over my thighs till they were in place, the small piece of material sliding between my bum cheeks resting on the entrance of my bum hole. I fixed me penis in place at the front, I couldn’t resist tracing the outline of my cock through the material. Then I started with the foundation on my face, while I let that set I put on the basque, slid in my boobs. Just looking at me know I would bend me over and ravish me. I then put on the stockings, cursing that I had to put the suspender straps under the knickers. I couldn’t stop myself admiring the lingerie on me, the basque with the straps leading to the stockings, I hope he won’t be able to resist me later tonight, just do I tease him at the restaurant or on the way home hmmmm. On went the dress it fitted perfectly, it showed of my curves nicely. Then went on the rest of the make up, I finished the look with a nice red lipstick, as I always loved it on women. One last check on how a looked before leaving the bathroom, I felt I looked stunning only thing missing was the heels. I left the bathroom as I was being asked how long I was going to be, didn’t he realise how long it takes for a Tgirl to get ready! Judging by the wolf whistle I had got my look right, he looked amazing, shirt open at the top, nice pair of trousers, a jacket and finishing off the look a polished pair of shoes.

The drive to the restaurant was uneventful, apart from me teasing him a little. I think I teased him too much as he had a tent in his trousers as he got out of the car, no said I was an angel did they? I went in front of him as we entered out restaurant, got shown to our table in a quiet area of the place. We ordered our drinks, selected our food from the menu. The atmosphere was more relaxed between us, there was still a sizzle of arousal there but I think it was because it was our last night together. We didn’t need to rush things anymore, we could enjoy each others company. Talk got onto our respective families, jobs, hobbies, well one of mine was easy to notice. I loved to dress up in women’s clothes and meet up with people, occasionally for sex. We decided we had to do this again sometime in the future, i had it would be sooner rather than later. The meal arrived, the food was fantastic, but then the prices they were charging it was going to be. We skipped desert as we would have it at home. Before we reached the car I pulled him to me and kissed him on the lips, this kiss reignited the passion that we had for each other. I had to restrain myself from getting on my knees in the car park and sucking on his cock. After what seemed like hours of kissing we broke apart from each other, with a cheeky smile I checked on his cock and I was happy to say it was very hard. We drove home with me teasing him slightly, every time he tried to caress me, I would make stop as he was driving.

We arrived back at the house, we couldn’t keep our hands off each other the second the door was shut. While we were kissing each other, I slowly un buttoned his shirt, letting fall to the ground, slowly kissing my way down his neck, onto his chest, his stomach, all the time removing his pants and socks. By the time I was down to his stomach he was naked, his cock was standing to attention. I teased him by purposely avoiding his cock, kissing down his stomach, his hip, to his thigh, then going back up the inner thigh towards his cock, I noticed it twitch as my hair lightly brush it. At that point I got up and lead him upstairs. Once in the bedroom, he removed my dress, his eye leapt our of his head as he reached the top of my stockings, turned around to tease him a bit more. As the dress got high up it revealed my brazillian knickers, helping to shape my bum a bit as the dress was lifted higher. As the dress was lifted over my head I felt him behind me, his cock pressing in between my bum cheeks, it was rude of me not to give my bum a little wiggle. He kissed my neck once I was free of the dress. He hands came round the front of my hugging me, caressing my breasts all the time his cock was in between my bum cheeks. One of his hands moved slowly down my body, eventually coming to rest on my cock. It was rack hard sticking out from my body, he was stroking it through the material of the knickers. I managed to remove my knickers so that he had better access to me, his hand wrapped around my cock as I felt the tip of his cock at the entrance to my hole. He let go of my cock as he guided his cock into me, the familiar feeling of my bum opening up to accept his cock in me, thankfully he was gentle with this. When stopped as his cock hit the inner opening, letting me get used to this large invader. Before he slowly started to slide his cock into me, this was a lot slower more romantic. Once I was ready for him to speed up thrusting into me, he stopped and got me to lie on my back. He lifted my legs up and put them on his shoulders, positioned his cock at my entrance again and slowly entered me. Once fully in me, he stayed there for a while, enjoying his cock being surrounded by me. Kissed me on the lips as he withdrew from me, before filling me up again. Compared to the previous times we had sex, this was different, this was making love. His thrusts were slow but forceful, he was hitting my prostate again and again. He knew what he was doing to ensure this lasted a long time, also to keep ne on the edge as well. I felt so loved as he was fucking me, I couldn’t stop kissing him, caressing his back and arms. I wanted to claw his back, but how could he explain that to his wife. I noticed that his thrusts had gradually sped up, I started to talk dirty to him, telling him how big his cock felt inside, how much I wanted to be his dirty girl and how much I wanted to feel his cum filling me up. That last bit did the trick as after what felt like hours he thrust deeper inside of me, then I felt the head of his cock swell up in my, as he shot his cum inside me. Staying inside me till he went soft, he told hold of my cock and started to slide his hands up and down my cock. He had a nice action to his strokes he run his hand over the head of my cock, it felt amazing as I hadn’t felt that before. I felt his cock slip out of me, leaving me feeling empty inside. It didn’t take long before I told him that I was getting close to cumming, he sped up stroking me I was thrusting in time to his hand movements, when i came the first spurt of cum landed on my chin, then several on my basque, before drooling over his hand and onto me. He didn’t ’ stop stroking me, I was so sensitive but his action were sending electric shocks through me. It seemed like ages before he finally stopped, I wasnt sure if I was annoyed with him or happy it had stopped. He lent forward with a mischievous smile on his face and kissed me on the lips. I couldn’t move as every nerve was still on edge from his actions. I had to go into the toilet to empty myself again as he got the drinks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *couseratMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Very sexy, wish I was that lucky man

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story

By *ust Rachel OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Glad you liked it huns