FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Best friends wife

Best friends wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know it’s wrong and i shouldn’t do and won’t do it

But i cant stop thinking/fantasising about my mates wife. They’ve recently just got married and since the wedding i constantly think about having the dirtiest wildest sex imaginable with her it’s driving me nuts but exciting me at the same time. It’s now getting to the point where it’s becoming difficult to just be in the same room as them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nothing wrong with having the naughty thoughts about her it's healthy and wanking to them thoughts will help you get these times of need

"Nothing wrong with having the naughty thoughts about her it's healthy and wanking to them thoughts will help you get these times of need"

Wanking to them doesn’t make them go away that’s the problem that only makes them worse lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Nothing wrong with having the naughty thoughts about her it's healthy and wanking to them thoughts will help you get these times of need

Wanking to them doesn’t make them go away that’s the problem that only makes them worse lol "

Wanking to them or her ? As if it's them try talking to him test the waters see if he is up for it and he would tell you if she is to but go easy as you don't want to lose them as friends

"Nothing wrong with having the naughty thoughts about her it's healthy and wanking to them thoughts will help you get these times of need

Wanking to them doesn’t make them go away that’s the problem that only makes them worse lol

Wanking to them or her ? As if it's them try talking to him test the waters see if he is up for it and he would tell you if she is to but go easy as you don't want to lose them as friends "

Wanking to the fantasies about her.

No chance i know already he would never he’s not into any of this sort of thing he’s a very jealous greedy man he would never go for anything like that

» Add a new message to this topic