FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Chastity and butt plugs.

Chastity and butt plugs.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hoenix Couple 666 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dewsbury

Good evening all, I want Lee to start wearing butt plugs for long periods or when we go out for walks and also start wearing a cock cage. Does anyone have any good recommendations of which are good to try for beginners? Many thanks. Tammy x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

Butt plugs are easy to find online in various stores like love honey. I'd recommend a small one for starters with a wide'ish base and a soft material, so it doesn't go wondering whilst walking. Build up time wearing it and later size as he gets more comfortable. You might want to get a douche as well, to help clean out back there before putting it in.

Cages are a bit tougher, the wearer needs one the same size or slightly smaller than their flacid size... but most start bigger and reduce as they find a design that is comfortable. A good starter cage is the CB6000 and CB6000s (short) model... they normal can be found in sex toy stores but for value their are copies out there for much less and are still good quality. Read the reviews for the seller.

The reason i suggest the CB range is they often sell with different sized rings and spaces... which allow experiementation and adaption as the wearer gets used to having a cage on. After that you can get him to progress to a metal or custom made cage that is comfortable for the long term wear.

Hope that helps as a starter x

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

I absolutely agree. Very good advice ; )

By *ueenandlittlecuckCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

if he's not used to wearing a butt plug start small then work the way up. we have this one which is a nice size, its small but not to small and its shape makes it easier to keep in -

https://thepantiepurse.com/collections/butt-plugs-and-anal-toys/products/all-black-ab45-curved-butt-plug

we got our cock cages from there to, we like the metal ones, but i know they do the plastic and some silicone ones

hope this helps

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

" The reason i suggest the CB range is they often sell with different sized rings and spaces... which allow experiementation and adaption as the wearer gets used to having a cage on. After that you can get him to progress to a metal or custom made cage that is comfortable for the long term wear.

Hope that helps as a starter x"

This, if you're going to invest in a cage go for a cb 6000, I have two and they're really reliable cages that come with everything you need. You can as above reduce the size or start a bit larger. I really like these cages.

With butt plugs I'd start with silicone ones, go small and extend wear time, don't go straight in for 4 hours use the first time and make sure he's reapplying lube. You can use glass they're quite nice but need lubing lots or metal ones eventually are fun as they're heavier but start with silicone (non porous and easy to keep clean).

Have to say too, google reviews for things, there's loads of sex toy bloggers that will help you with cages and things

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Google Master series butt plugs,

they do a beautiful one which the head opens up inside you keeping it in

and is on wireless remote control for vibrating upto 20 metres distance

x

I would say buy a steel cage not a plastic one and get a cheep one on eBay to start with them you can see how the size is and then invest in a better one but with the correct size

Our experience it that smaller is better as being able to get a partial erection is not good.

There is a bit of a way to put them on but you will work that out with practice

chastity cages, i would definitely go metal and if you find you like keeping him locked take to have his penis pierced a pa, once healed a small padlock can be used passed through the piercing locking

his penis to the metal cage, impossible to slide your penis out of the cage

x

"I would say buy a steel cage not a plastic one and get a cheep one on eBay to start with them you can see how the size is and then invest in a better one but with the correct size

Our experience it that smaller is better as being able to get a partial erection is not good.

There is a bit of a way to put them on but you will work that out with practice"

my experiance also, plenty of very cheap metal ones out there for practice purposes 2.5 inch is a good size to start at

x

By *ueenandlittlecuckCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

with cages if you go for metal you cant beat a top opening one. its takes the risk of ever getting stuck in it away and you don't have to push your balls in one at a time. we suggest buy right first time to get the best experience, buying cheap isnt necessary best for the experience your after.

Chastity cages you kind of need to experiment with, everyone is different.

I've tried many and like the holy trainer V3. You can get Chinese copies for £15-20 on AliExpress.

For plugs go simple, Doc Johnson classic butt plug in medium is a great place to start. Not too big, but will definitely make itself known on a walk

By *inky CyclerMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Butt plugs can be bought from AliExpress too, only downside is delivery time.

I have a cb6000s and I love it. I want to get the holy trainer in pink next but the price is a bit off putting. I also have many doc Johnson plugs which are good. Metal ones are fun as you can put them in the freezer for an interesting sensation when popping them In. I want to get a bunny tail and a fox tail too.

Just brought the holy trainer in pink!

By *ister KinkyMan  over a year ago

Sussex

I have a CB6000 and a Holytrainer V2. For me at least the Holytrainer is more comfortable and more secure for longer term wear. As others have said, its really down to the individual and it’s worth trying a few.

I used to go out for the day / evening wearing a butt plug, but it started to drive me mad as the hours went on. It wasn’t uncomfortable, but my body didn’t like it. Putting a hypoallergenic condom over it before insertion cured all those problems.

By *adieTightsTV/TS  over a year ago

Doncaster

Looking for advice here as well, have worn a CB6000 for a few years now.

Want to up grade to a metal one with a urethra tube, any pro’s and cons to them and any recommendations, if possible one with a pad lock not a built in lock if possible

Sussex

If you have the funds.

Steelwerks all the way.

Doncaster

"If you have the funds.

Steelwerks all the way. "

By the left you wasn’t kidding when you said about funds, have just checked the web site out

Sussex

Yup

Unbeatable quality and service though.

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Looking for advice here as well, have worn a CB6000 for a few years now.

Want to up grade to a metal one with a urethra tube, any pro’s and cons to them and any recommendations, if possible one with a pad lock not a built in lock if possible "

i would advise against a urethra tube... unless you are or know a qualified health care worker, the maintenance and upkeep is complex... get it wrong and you risk damage to the lining or a UTI. Neither are fun, i'm sure some get no issues with them but i suspect most are using them for short term play only.

i'd actually recommend piercing over a urethra tube if you really want that level of security.

Yeah 100% agree, having an infection down there is no joke.

Doncaster

"Looking for advice here as well, have worn a CB6000 for a few years now.

Want to up grade to a metal one with a urethra tube, any pro’s and cons to them and any recommendations, if possible one with a pad lock not a built in lock if possible

i would advise against a urethra tube... unless you are or know a qualified health care worker, the maintenance and upkeep is complex... get it wrong and you risk damage to the lining or a UTI. Neither are fun, i'm sure some get no issues with them but i suspect most are using them for short term play only.

Thank you for taking you time to give me some advice Alli

i'd actually recommend piercing over a urethra tube if you really want that level of security."

I can highly recommend the butt plug with an attached cock ring for when you’re at home, cock ring is not too tight but vibrating butt plug is great

By *oss and SuzieCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

We have a metal butt plug with 6" of chain attached. It compliments a collar, in that it hangs between Suzie's legs and makes it obvious it's being worn.

"We have a metal butt plug with 6" of chain attached. It compliments a collar, in that it hangs between Suzie's legs and makes it obvious it's being worn."

Any pics?

By *nSearchOf12Couple  over a year ago

London

Njoy steel plugs are ergonomic and ideal for longer periods of wear.

In particular, the base is shaped to sit comfortably between the buttocks without chafing.

For men, the overall shape of njoy plugs puts them in contact with the prostate.

They come in a range of sizes.

Has anyone got the holy trainer? Mine arrives Wednesday! It’s small and pink. Who wants to see a pic when it arrives

Sussex

Yes I have two Holytrainer V2’s. The V4 has just been released, so will get one to try soon.

I’ve not seen the v4. I will have a look now. Maybe add it to the collection. I have one with an adjustable urethra spreader too

By *ee And MikeCouple  over a year ago

Cannock

As a cuck it’s great to wear a cage it gives the other half the feeling of control.

A word of warning go for the most comfortable cage you can afford as you will be addicted to wearing it and pretty much want to wear it all the time, chaffing around the ball sack can be an issue so use plenty of lube on a daily basis to keep the area supple and protected

What pics would people want to see when the new cage arrives?

By *hoenix Couple 666 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dewsbury

Thanks for the great advice all x

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

A sub wooman told me not to use wood on her Be careful if YOU think of using wood as diy plugs apart from splinters wood can absorb moisture making a trip to a and e

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Great thread folks.. we both adore going out jewelled plugs inserted..Caged as well. we just get a huge buzz being at straight laced parties ..cinema

.restuarants with knowing smiles hihi.. or will when this is all over Covid wise grrr. Im caged for 5 days so far again as it is..

» Add a new message to this topic