FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What would you say is a good opening message?

What would you say is a good opening message?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ddictedToLove OP   Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I just don’t know what to say sometimes and I was wondering what catches your eye.

I get that hey, how’s your quarantine and you’re hot are bad but what’s good? Do I just say something from your profile? A Cheesy pickup line?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We know what a bad one is.

We don't mind hello how are you.

They looked at our profile and have messaged

"I just don’t know what to say sometimes and I was wondering what catches your eye.

I get that hey, how’s your quarantine and you’re hot are bad but what’s good? Do I just say something from your profile? A Cheesy pickup line? "

read the profile use that info and put something witty

Cheltenham

"We know what a bad one is.

We don't mind hello how are you.

They looked at our profile and have messaged "

Yeah true. I always do that. Shows your interested and can be bothered to see what they’re interested in. I’ll try that. Thanks

Cheltenham

"I just don’t know what to say sometimes and I was wondering what catches your eye.

I get that hey, how’s your quarantine and you’re hot are bad but what’s good? Do I just say something from your profile? A Cheesy pickup line? read the profile use that info and put something witty "

Okay, sure. Great advice. I’ll try and come up with something witty from there profile.

By *..FirstMan  over a year ago

london

Important to read the persons profile and hopefully there are shared interests... that is a given but I some times think that people (women in particular) get bombarded with so much that they just dismiss the attention. A bit like reviewing CV’s for a job... I think I have sadly missed some gems and hired a few tossers... actually not think, know!

Agree with all of the above, just approach them like you would if it were someone in a bar and don't mention anything about sex yet. Also you should consider changing your username to something more mature as imo it's emphasising how young you are and that can put some people off.

Be respectful and interesting, indicating a little insight to how you think about them

I like to make it clear straight away that I'm better looking than they are.

hi how are you

Cheltenham

"Agree with all of the above, just approach them like you would if it were someone in a bar and don't mention anything about sex yet. Also you should consider changing your username to something more mature as imo it's emphasising how young you are and that can put some people off. "

Okay, that’s what I was curious about

As well. Weather to mention the sex.

Oh really? Should I change it to my name then?

Cheltenham

"I like to make it clear straight away that I'm better looking than they are.

"

Ouch

"Agree with all of the above, just approach them like you would if it were someone in a bar and don't mention anything about sex yet. Also you should consider changing your username to something more mature as imo it's emphasising how young you are and that can put some people off.

Oh really? Should I change it to my name then? "

Change it to whatever you want just nothing sexual or immature would be my advice.

Cheltenham

"Agree with all of the above, just approach them like you would if it were someone in a bar and don't mention anything about sex yet. Also you should consider changing your username to something more mature as imo it's emphasising how young you are and that can put some people off.

Change it to whatever you want just nothing sexual or immature would be my advice. "

Okay. Well apart from the username, is everything else okay?

Change it to whatever you want just nothing sexual or immature would be my advice.

Okay. Well apart from the username, is everything else okay? "

If you want me to be really picky... Your photos are fine as is your grammar so you are obviously intelligent. In my opinion though your bio is a little bland. After reading it I wouldn't think "wow, this guy seems fun!". Fab isn't a serious site so have some fun with it and be light-hearted. Show your personality.

You talk a lot about what you want out of fab but not what you're looking for in a potential meet. You're not mentioning what you have to offer. You're also highlighting your age and lack of experience in a negative way; people can decide for themselves if these are an issue.

As many people have said before on these kinds of threads your profile is like your advert - you have to sell yourself and make yourself seem like you're the best choice anyone could make over all the other men on here.

Best of luck x

A simple and polite introduction accompanied with a face picture with you smiling a genuine smile.

I think this is the best message you can send.

Not like I got earlier ... your slut wife needs a good fucking .. he could of been the best looking have the greatest body .. profile could read amazing.. I wouldn’t care what a prick ....

Eh. You can mention sex. What you shouldn't do is project your fantasies on them. Read their profile and if there's an interest/fantasy/etc you share then talking about that would make a good first message.

Also: don't message people that you really don't have much of a crossover with. If you don't look at their profile and think "Hey, this thing they're interested in, I'm also interested in" don't just have a punt on the off-chance, it wastes everyone's time.

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

I get that hey, how’s your quarantine and you’re hot are bad but what’s good? Do I just say something from your profile? A Cheesy pickup line? "

Before 99% of women and couples open your message they will first read your profile. If you profile doesn't grab them your messages is not getting opened.

Cheltenham

"A simple and polite introduction accompanied with a face picture with you smiling a genuine smile.

I think this is the best message you can send."

Okay, sure. I’ll do that. Thanks.

Cheltenham

I get that hey, how’s your quarantine and you’re hot are bad but what’s good? Do I just say something from your profile? A Cheesy pickup line?

Before 99% of women and couples open your message they will first read your profile. If you profile doesn't grab them your messages is not getting opened. "

That’s fair, I guess. I look at their profile too, so they wanna to know what type of person I am.

Cheltenham

"Not like I got earlier ... your slut wife needs a good fucking .. he could of been the best looking have the greatest body .. profile could read amazing.. I wouldn’t care what a prick ...."

I’m sorry to hear they were so rude. I’d never say something like that. That’s mean

Come across as interesting, not desperate.

help i need somebody not just anybody you know i need someone help

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Not copy and paste messages or hi... Thats for sure

"Not copy and paste messages or hi... Thats for sure "
i wasn't aware you could do that here but suppose everything is possible

I like receiving a nice message from a Nigerian prince offering me some money if I let them use my account.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Not copy and paste messages or hi... Thats for sure i wasn't aware you could do that here but suppose everything is possible "

Really?? I get them often. How i know their copied? The same guy sends them to me several times. When i reply. He pretends he didn't. Forgetting we have message history. Doh lol

Read profiles fully, that is if they have written anything. Mention something from it in your opening message.

Address couples as a pair if you’re looking for them?

There’s no real concrete answer as it will largely come down to attraction from the pics, but test the water and see what works best for you.

"Not copy and paste messages or hi... Thats for sure i wasn't aware you could do that here but suppose everything is possible

Really?? I get them often. How i know their copied? The same guy sends them to me several times. When i reply. He pretends he didn't. Forgetting we have message history. Doh lol "

yes their are quite a few who leave the thought process at front door

Cheltenham

"Read profiles fully, that is if they have written anything. Mention something from it in your opening message.

Address couples as a pair if you’re looking for them?

There’s no real concrete answer as it will largely come down to attraction from the pics, but test the water and see what works best for you. "

Alright thanks. I’ll try and take that onboard

By *iss Penny TrationWoman  over a year ago

NW

‘Hi’ or ‘hey how are you’ always works a treat

Always send a face picture with whatever message you send

"Always send a face picture with whatever message you send "

^^^this^^^

"‘Hi’ or ‘hey how are you’ always works a treat "

^^^Not this!^^^

By *iss Penny TrationWoman  over a year ago

NW

"‘Hi’ or ‘hey how are you’ always works a treat

^^^Not this!^^^ "

Sssshhhhhhhhh

"‘Hi’ or ‘hey how are you’ always works a treat

^^^Not this!^^^

Sssshhhhhhhhh "

Nah, give the boy a break, I've been chatting with him and he's a very well mannered and earnest young man x

"‘Hi’ or ‘hey how are you’ always works a treat "

It is ironic how many messages I’ve had that literally say just that, but then you read their profile and it’ll say, ‘be imaginative with your first message’ and so on.

Send a load of dick pics saying you want to fuck now.

By *abonWoman  over a year ago

Loughboro/Ashby-ish

I’d say it totally depends on my mood...so that’s really unhelpful advice!! Are you sending just a compliment on a pic, maybe liked a forum comment and wanted to say so/continue a discussion, or are you wanting to chat and maybe meet? If so, why - what’s made you contact them? And do you want a response?...I much prefer it when people say they’d like to chat because of x,y,z, rather than just nice pics or wanna meet.

Sometimes it’s well thought out but clearly a well used line...which I understand...that opens discussion. Sometimes it’s a funny or raunchy comment that just deserves a reply and turns into chat. Sometimes it’s a shit message but a good pic or profile.

And obviously these are my thoughts...and we are all different. So just be you, and see if you click with someone.

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this ?

"I’d say it totally depends on my mood...so that’s really unhelpful advice!! Are you sending just a compliment on a pic, maybe liked a forum comment and wanted to say so/continue a discussion, or are you wanting to chat and maybe meet? If so, why - what’s made you contact them? And do you want a response?...I much prefer it when people say they’d like to chat because of x,y,z, rather than just nice pics or wanna meet.

Sometimes it’s well thought out but clearly a well used line...which I understand...that opens discussion. Sometimes it’s a funny or raunchy comment that just deserves a reply and turns into chat. Sometimes it’s a shit message but a good pic or profile.

And obviously these are my thoughts...and we are all different. So just be you, and see if you click with someone. "

Literally about to write this! Only less clearly.

Be the best you, the you that your friends love. We're all here for a giggle. Use that to your advantage.

Cheltenham

"Send a load of dick pics saying you want to fuck now. "

Hahaha you’re funny

My cock just died, can I bury it in you ?

Totnes

Have you got a mirror in your knickers?

Cheltenham

"I’d say it totally depends on my mood...so that’s really unhelpful advice!! Are you sending just a compliment on a pic, maybe liked a forum comment and wanted to say so/continue a discussion, or are you wanting to chat and maybe meet? If so, why - what’s made you contact them? And do you want a response?...I much prefer it when people say they’d like to chat because of x,y,z, rather than just nice pics or wanna meet.

And obviously these are my thoughts...and we are all different. So just be you, and see if you click with someone. "

Wow I never thought of it like that. That’s great. I’m definitely think of this when replying to someone. Ask myself why, rather than compliment their pics. Thank you

Cheltenham

"My cock just died, can I bury it in you ?"

Have you actually used that?

Cheltenham

And obviously these are my thoughts...and we are all different. So just be you, and see if you click with someone.

Literally about to write this! Only less clearly.

Be the best you, the you that your friends love. We're all here for a giggle. Use that to your advantage."

I will do.

Hmm okay I’ll try and be that me.

"My cock just died, can I bury it in you ?

Have you actually used that? "

Don't even think about it lol

"My cock just died, can I bury it in you ?

Have you actually used that?

Don't even think about it lol"

No chance, girl i was chatting to relayed it on, did have a chuckle though

Loughboro/Ashby-ish

"What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this ?"

Being nice

Loughboro/Ashby-ish

Wow I never thought of it like that. That’s great. I’m definitely think of this when replying to someone. Ask myself why, rather than compliment their pics. Thank you "

You’re welcome!

Cheltenham

"What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this ?

Being nice "

Awww I hope I can meet someone as nice as you here

Loughboro/Ashby-ish

[Removed by poster at 22/04/20 18:16:06]

Loughboro/Ashby-ish

Being nice

Awww I hope I can meet someone as nice as you here "

That’s sweet...good luck OP

Cheltenham

Being nice

Awww I hope I can meet someone as nice as you here

That’s sweet...good luck OP "

Thanks

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

This may sound odd but I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned sex in messages to anyone I’ve ever met.

"This may sound odd but I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned sex in messages to anyone I’ve ever met. "

They get ignored and deleted right away.

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Best to read a persons profile and message with something that relates to them. I personally don’t like opening messages that start Hey beautiful or Hey gorgeous or How’s you? as you just know that message is going out to another 100 people lol

Cheltenham

"This may sound odd but I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned sex in messages to anyone I’ve ever met.

They get ignored and deleted right away. "

Soo what? Ask what their hobbies are and what music they like and stuff?

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

My profile has a few scenarios within it, fantasies I fancy doing with a partner or two. However most of the messages I get, they’re not commented on. But guess what is a question I get asked ..

‘What are you into ?’

Anyone mentions they’d be interested in one of my fantasies, would get an answer, even if it’s a sorry you’re not my type. But if they are ...meeting ahead after this pandemic.

Majority of the time, the best first message is right in front of you

Cheltenham

"My profile has a few scenarios within it, fantasies I fancy doing with a partner or two. However most of the messages I get, they’re not commented on. But guess what is a question I get asked ..

‘What are you into ?’

Anyone mentions they’d be interested in one of my fantasies, would get an answer, even if it’s a sorry you’re not my type. But if they are ...meeting ahead after this pandemic.

Majority of the time, the best first message is right in front of you "

Guess they didn’t read your bio then.Oh yeah, it does. Interesting cos some people mentioned here who you shouldn’t even mention sex in a message, as it just gets deleted

Just mail what the rest do op.

You look like like a horny bitch, want me to nail you to the bed and destroy you while I make your fella watch?

Totnes

Being nice "

Your profile is really one of the most thoughtful ones I have read. Do feel free to say hello. Your filters are up...

Cheltenham

"Just mail what the rest do op.

You look like like a horny bitch, want me to nail you to the bed and destroy you while I make your fella watch? "

Should I send a dick pick as well and a friend request? I know how much women love that in here

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"This may sound odd but I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned sex in messages to anyone I’ve ever met. "

Until today lol.

You've been on fab over a year and no verification? Your struggling without at least one on display? Go to a club and talk to people until yo get one and you will find it easier to get meets

Cheltenham

You've been on fab over a year and no verification? Your struggling without at least one on display? Go to a club and talk to people until yo get one and you will find it easier to get meets"

To be fair, I only recently added more pics and updated my bio. Is that what you do?

You look like like a horny bitch, want me to nail you to the bed and destroy you while I make your fella watch?

Should I send a dick pick as well and a friend request? I know how much women love that in here "

^^^not this

Cheltenham

Should I send a dick pick as well and a friend request? I know how much women love that in here

^^^not this "

Hahhha I know. That would be the worst

» Add a new message to this topic