FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First Club Experience.

First Club Experience.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *opsy Rogers OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

Come on guys, tell me your story.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Come on guys, tell me your story."

almost horrific.. and when i found out greedy girl nights were not for me....

was being showing around... woman playing with 7 guys around her.... beckoned me to join in.. i bolted for the social area

I was the only guy in the club who was talking to the couples... everyone else did the zombie thing....

oh how things have changed......not...

then found a club, a night and an atmosphere that suited me..... not looked back every since

London

Feck! I'm surprised you ever went back. I hope it just got better after that.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had my very first bi experience in a club was amazing. But I agree you do find people walking round like zombies, and you will often find me on the sofas having a good natter to people I love the social side it also shows your interested in others also. Don't get me wrong I've been in that position with men surrounding me ect. But not before a chat mostly. Oh I miss the clubs miss the clubs haven't been so in so long. But yeah my first bi experience was amazing and went on until the late morning when they took us back to there hotel. lots of teasing and flirting. Love it.

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Due to visit one soon, will let you know afterwards

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Feck! I'm surprised you ever went back. I hope it just got better after that."

it did... it was a case of then trying different clubs on different nights and different settings to find what suited me and what type of events I like and don't like.....

just like everything in swinging.. try it.. if you don't like it, cross it off.. if you do.. try it again..

London

Oh I'm trying, I really am

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

First experience of a club was 'Skinnydippers' fondly known to many as 'Skinnys' which was in Brighton.

This was in 2004, at the height of the swinging boom, everyone had just come on line and the scene was changing and also was a little more youthful than it had been before the net. Consequently our first party was full of a real mix of people of all ages and it was totally packed. We danced for a good few hours before we did anything with anyone else, then we played with one of the few single guys that was there before then playing with two other couples. That was also our first experience of having sex in a swimming pool and then being able to get back on the dance floor straight after while the DJ's were spinning the decks. The Atmosphere was really something else and has only been rivalled a few times since then.

After that we tried lots of other clubs and realised what a different mixture of stuff there was out there (And different standards too)

But we do love it, the best ones on a good night are amazing fun.

First one was with my then g/f to a small social on another site. Can't think of the name of the club but was up near Manchester. Was a fantastic night. In the years since I've tried a few and as others have said a lot depends on what you want and finding a club and night that caters for it. Some places would have put me off for good it they'd been my first experience.

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Our first night was at Youtopia Scarborough, very chilled out and really good introduction to clubs, the hosts were and still are excellent. This is one club we would definatly reccomend to first timers. Glad we did not go to some we have visited since for our first visit as we would have definatly been put off!

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

My first experience was at the old g-spot club in leicester, it was a fairly quiet night with 2 couples who were chatting and afew men sat sporadically around looking miserable. I took one look at the guys and thought that I better go and introduce myself to the couples. They were really friendly and open (still yet to find any people at clubs who aren't) and we had a good laugh. I ended up being taken into the room that people could watch us in by one of the ladies who rode me like a stallion. Since then I haven't looked back.

One thing I always say to myself and to other guys that I've spoken to at clubs is to make sure that you never go to a club and expect to get anything. You've got to be outgoing and chat.

As The other guys says though, It is about finding a place and a night where you can relax and be yourself, although I do like to try different clubs. X

London

I'm enjoying reading about all your firsts.

Keep 'em coming and I shall tell you about my first club experience which was, in fact LAST NIGHT!!!

By *elekisapaCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Our first outing to a swingers club was to The City Spa in London and I was disappointed.It was more like walking into a pub where everyone sat around naked.

The best club we have been to so far is the Attic in Derby.

My first time was ar bristol gardens spa, in brighton. Was a chilled afternoon, after chilling in the sauna/spa, i went up to the restrooms. There was a couple having some noisy sex. I watched for a bit before being invited in to join them, along with another guy. We then had an amazing mmmf session in which the lovely lady was made airtight and she made me come in her face by massaging my prostate. Was awesome!

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

My first was as part of a group from A.N.Other forum. We assembled at a pub and went to Partners. I cadjed a lift from one lovely couple and was delighted to sit next to the lady of the couple in the jaccuzzi! Sadly, she "pulled me off" in there and then invited me to a room which I did but then couldn`t get hard again to shag her. We had some good fun trying to get me hard again and me bringing her off with my mouth and fingers

» Add a new message to this topic