FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > profile lacking ???

profile lacking ???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hello fellow fabsters!

i seem to get very little respone on here, not sure if its my pics or profile text,

would love you to have a glance!

many thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profile reads that you want to shag anything and everything.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

dont know if youhave changed it since putting this post up but i think your profile reads ok

"Your profile reads that you want to shag anything and everything.

"

do you mean by me not stating wether i like thin girls/big girls? blondes brunetts??

thank you for your time mate

Am confused as to why you have asked given you have 3 verifications in 6 months as that is pretty good going and I don't think you need any help at all

"dont know if youhave changed it since putting this post up but i think your profile reads ok "
thank you for takin the time to look, iv not changed anything yet!

Looks fine to me, maybe you changed it since he read it? And it got you a meet today!

"Am confused as to why you have asked given you have 3 verifications in 6 months as that is pretty good going and I don't think you need any help at all"
hello kitten thank you for looking, i get very few profile veiws and prob 1 reply from a message a month! is it greedy to expect more?

"Looks fine to me, maybe you changed it since he read it? And it got you a meet today! "
hello no iv not changed anything yet! and yes was lucky to have a meet today!

thankyou for your time

"Am confused as to why you have asked given you have 3 verifications in 6 months as that is pretty good going and I don't think you need any help at all hello kitten thank you for looking, i get very few profile veiws and prob 1 reply from a message a month! is it greedy to expect more? "

Yes and no, some guys wait six months before a meet but then maybe they just prefer to relax and go with the flow than worry about why they are struggling to meet

"Am confused as to why you have asked given you have 3 verifications in 6 months as that is pretty good going and I don't think you need any help at all hello kitten thank you for looking, i get very few profile veiws and prob 1 reply from a message a month! is it greedy to expect more?

Yes and no, some guys wait six months before a meet but then maybe they just prefer to relax and go with the flow than worry about why they are struggling to meet"

6 months?? i know people that have met married and divorced in that time lol

now i sort of know im not doing anything drasticly wrong i feel better to go with the flow!

thank you for your time

By *tensonSwingersCouple  over a year ago

Stenson Fields

"Am confused as to why you have asked given you have 3 verifications in 6 months as that is pretty good going and I don't think you need any help at all"

Its just another single guys way of drawing attention to himself.

evesham

"Am confused as to why you have asked given you have 3 verifications in 6 months as that is pretty good going and I don't think you need any help at all

Its just another single guys way of drawing attention to himself. "

and thats bad because? people are always telling people to advertise better on here, they are just using the tools available to them

Stenson Fields

"Am confused as to why you have asked given you have 3 verifications in 6 months as that is pretty good going and I don't think you need any help at all

Its just another single guys way of drawing attention to himself.

and thats bad because? people are always telling people to advertise better on here, they are just using the tools available to them"

Errm, at what point did we say it was a bad thing??...we simply made a statement, that its a way single guys use ( see this type of thread over and over again)to draw attention to their profile. It is a good idea, we agree.

Maybe you should be a little less cynical and judgemental before making assumptions on peoples comments? Maybe clarify the context it is written in first?

evesham

hah you are right, just a little too used to people slagging off this type of thread....i apologise

glad we agree though

Stenson Fields

"hah you are right, just a little too used to people slagging off this type of thread....i apologise

glad we agree though "

let you off, just this once

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

ur profile looks absolutely fine to me.. shame u aint in our area !

» Add a new message to this topic