FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > One for the Docs n Nurses

One for the Docs n Nurses

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, Ive just came across a vid on the internet. A guy inflates his scrotum with air, not N2O, using a hand bladder pump. Surely I thought if you got air in your body its bad (apart from lungs), he got as big as a small football! Looked kinda hot tho!

Is this an OK practice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orset manMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

why not try and find out

well wanna know if its safe before I do and may die! lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did you see that news story last year about the bloke in Australia (I think) who fell onto an air hose on his lorry and it pierced his buttocks and basically inflated him :S I think it said somewhere that it seperated the skin from the fat...not sure how medically accurate that is or how safe airating your testicles is either!!!

"Hi, Ive just came across a vid on the internet. A guy inflates his scrotum with air, not N2O, using a hand bladder pump. Surely I thought if you got air in your body its bad (apart from lungs), he got as big as a small football! Looked kinda hot tho!

Is this an OK practice?"

Are you really considering putting air into your scrotum, really, ffs think about it. Sometimes in life you hear and read things that sort of make you think what the fuck is wrong with people. Up to you but think you would be better sliding down on a rusty razor blade on your balls. Fucking hell, no I have no comment on this thread.

Yea, I did read that one, sounded painful for that rapid inflation. Well I guess he won't be drowning anytime!

Fill ur nuts with air?? Why????

If you wanna float up in the air and join the mile high club, catch a plane mate!

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

Seen pics of it done with saline, not for me thanks

really ??? really really ???

Oh my freaking god!!! Why oh why oh why? Words fail me!!!

guess its something new to try!

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"guess its something new to try!"

even at the risk of losing your gonads or worse

"Hi, Ive just came across a vid on the internet. A guy inflates his scrotum with air, not N2O, using a hand bladder pump. Surely I thought if you got air in your body its bad (apart from lungs), he got as big as a small football! Looked kinda hot tho!

Is this an OK practice?"

why on earth would a guy inflate his scrotum???

By *lackboaWoman  over a year ago

greenock

dont do it...its ridiculous....nuff said....but if you want bigger balls i can get some of the boys round to give them a good kicking ....Jeez

cwmbran

Scrotal inflation, or scrotal infusion, is a sexual practice in which fluid (typically saline solution, but sometimes air or another gas[1]) is injected into the scrotum in order to make it balloon in size.[2] It carries a number of risks of serious complications, including scrotal cellulitis[3] or subcutaneous emphysema,[1][4] and possibly fatal complications such as Fournier's gangrene or air embolism

At a rough guess, I'd say that it probably isn't good for you.

But given that the guy used Nitous Oxide, it's fair to say that his balls would be laughing their cock off

"Scrotal inflation, or scrotal infusion, is a sexual practice in which fluid (typically saline solution, but sometimes air or another gas[1]) is injected into the scrotum in order to make it balloon in size.[2] It carries a number of risks of serious complications, including scrotal cellulitis[3] or subcutaneous emphysema,[1][4] and possibly fatal complications such as Fournier's gangrene or air embolism"
but.. sexually what does it do for a guy to have a balloon baw bag?

cwmbran

beats me choc clit kiss - someone got the wrong idea about a bj i guess

"Scrotal inflation, or scrotal infusion, is a sexual practice in which fluid (typically saline solution, but sometimes air or another gas[1]) is injected into the scrotum in order to make it balloon in size.[2] It carries a number of risks of serious complications, including scrotal cellulitis[3] or subcutaneous emphysema,[1][4] and possibly fatal complications such as Fournier's gangrene or air embolism but.. sexually what does it do for a guy to have a balloon baw bag?"

what does it do for a guy to wanna have his balls stamped on?? lol...or wanting panties to sniff.

theres weird tastes out there lol

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Seen a pic of someone who inflated their scrotum with saline solution - looked awful, heaven knows why they did it, it's akin to cutting yourself or other forms of self-harm, basically a sign of being a right loony!

Last year G had a minor operation to drain hydroceles on his balls - water retention which caused swelling - they were very large and uncomfortable. (Apparently this happens to about a third of all men, but only occasionally does it require an op). Now his balls are back to normal and that's the way balls should be!

If you are going to do it do it in private with the ambulance on speed dial. Don't even think about using your local fuel station compressor the staff get a bit funny about it

"At a rough guess, I'd say that it probably isn't good for you.

But given that the guy used Nitous Oxide, it's fair to say that his balls would be laughing their cock off "

I'd noticed it was NOX as well and thought it was no laughing matter!

Wolf

Is this an OK practice?

Are you really considering putting air into your scrotum, really, ffs think about it. Sometimes in life you hear and read things that sort of make you think what the fuck is wrong with people. Up to you but think you would be better sliding down on a rusty razor blade on your balls. Fucking hell, no I have no comment on this thread."

But you just did erm...........

* cReEpS rOunD cRyPt * -l-

A question for Quick Fit Tyres

By *eprobatepairCouple  over a year ago

london

Unbelievably dangerous. Would you put a loaded revolver in your mouth and pull the trigger because it looks hot on Youtube? You can get air embolisms, or fuck up your electrolyte balance - both of which can be fatal. Saline is only safe if you monitor the levels with the correct equipment - which is why trans-urethral resection (and if you YouTube that it will put you off EVER thinking of shoving anything into your bladder)-Don't even think about it.

Is this an OK practice?"

I've seen it done with water before (in a video!), think it was some BDSM/fetish site. The scrotum is pretty much a sealed unit, so probably wouldn't have any affect on the rest of your body. Why you would want to do this though, is beyond me.

hmmm sounds like a good way of getting rid of wrinkles...

By *inkyfun2013Couple  over a year ago

lewisham

Sounds like you'd be another contender for the Darwin Awards.

Don't be silly. In cases like this, curiosity really can kill the cat.

» Add a new message to this topic