FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > a pattern forming

a pattern forming

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The last two meets I have spent time arranging swaping pics numbers etc have been with on verified member. I'm ok with this as I was new to this not so long ago and they sounded genuine, anyway both times drove out my way waited called waited messages them waited and nothing? I'm also finding that I get a lot of messages off people who are unverified but have had an account for months/years WHY? If people want accounts just to look about fine but why waste people's time? Anyone else find they come across long term unverified people ? Anyway rant over thanks for reading and stay safe x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

If they've been on here more than 3 months and are not verified then smell a rat!

There are probably genuine people out there who haven't been verified in that time, but you should be asking why and if they can't give you a good answer but you do decide to meet anyway then make it a social meet for coffee somewhere convenient to you. If you are verified and they are not then you have something desirable to offer so can set the rules.

If they won't do this then move on, no matter how hot the pics and/or the offer of action!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Think I'm learning the hard way, but good advice thanks x

Sheffield

Oh, and don't forget that you can report no-shows.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just be aware that there are some right sad bastards out there.

The worst for me are the TS and Gay blokes posing as women.

I'm not homophobic at all but I'm not homosexual either so why waste people's time.

"The last two meets I have spent time arranging swaping pics numbers etc have been with on verified member. I'm ok with this as I was new to this not so long ago and they sounded genuine, anyway both times drove out my way waited called waited messages them waited and nothing? I'm also finding that I get a lot of messages off people who are unverified but have had an account for months/years WHY? If people want accounts just to look about fine but why waste people's time? Anyone else find they come across long term unverified people ? Anyway rant over thanks for reading and stay safe x"

Dont give up ok - yes the site has more than its fiar share of timewasting people and those into endless messaging but no action; you just learn to live with it and dont take things personal

Sheffield

"Just be aware that there are some right sad bastards out there.

The worst for me are the TS and Gay blokes posing as women.

I'm not homophobic at all but I'm not homosexual either so why waste people's time."

hope you have your filters set up. and if you do get messages from men posing as women then report them - if you don't help to winnow out the fakes it makes it harder for us all.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters

If you use your filters you can cut the amount of mails you get and who from.

By *ollytrollopWoman  over a year ago

Bolton

last year i had a few last minute cancellations and got so fed up, i arranged 40 meets in 1 week, yes 40, all thought they were the only meet i had planned, most of them i had been chatting to for ages, out of these 40 meets only 1 turned up, and he spent the whole time looking out of the window and could not look me in the face, i now dont meet outside the club, as the hassle involved and petrol used to get to meets wasnt worth it.

if people arrange to meet me in the club, they still have the choice of playing or not, as do i.

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"last year i had a few last minute cancellations and got so fed up, i arranged 40 meets in 1 week, yes 40, all thought they were the only meet i had planned, most of them i had been chatting to for ages, out of these 40 meets only 1 turned up, and he spent the whole time looking out of the window and could not look me in the face, i now dont meet outside the club, as the hassle involved and petrol used to get to meets wasnt worth it.

if people arrange to meet me in the club, they still have the choice of playing or not, as do i. "

This sounds more like an advert for the club

Bolton

so sorry for saying i attend a swingers club on a swingers site, whatever next eh

cwmbran

"so sorry for saying i attend a swingers club on a swingers site, whatever next eh "

You can say what you like - as can I

"last year i had a few last minute cancellations and got so fed up, i arranged 40 meets in 1 week, yes 40, all thought they were the only meet i had planned, most of them i had been chatting to for ages, out of these 40 meets only 1 turned up, and he spent the whole time looking out of the window and could not look me in the face, i now dont meet outside the club, as the hassle involved and petrol used to get to meets wasnt worth it.

if people arrange to meet me in the club, they still have the choice of playing or not, as do i. "

are you saying that you arranged 40 meets but told each one that they were the only one you were meeting

Bolton

they werent my "boyfriends" so i dont see how telling them would help, i dont think there is a single guy on here who assumes you are only ever going to meet soley them.

i did it like i said as the last 20 meets i had arranged didnt turn up.

if you have no intention of turning up, dont say you will in the first place.

i was stating an example of timewasters, as this is what the thread was about.

By *utmegsMan  over a year ago

Closer than you think

"If they've been on here more than 3 months and are not verified then smell a rat!

There are probably genuine people out there who haven't been verified in that time, but you should be asking why..."

An understandable position but one that leads to a lot of frustration.

I was unverified for ages but had lots of meets... with other unverified members because that's all I could get. The net result being that I got plenty of fun but couldn't get verified meaning that verified members wouldn't touch me with a bargepole.

cwmbran

"they werent my "boyfriends" so i dont see how telling them would help, i dont think there is a single guy on here who assumes you are only ever going to meet soley them.

"

So now it's 1 guy out of 60 possible meets turned up. As someone has said before in that case you should be looking at your selection procedure - Frankly I don't think anyone could be that unlucky (let alone a woman) to have so many no shows

I must say i have never had a no show but i am quite new here. All the men i have met have been very nice and exactly what it says on the tin. I expect it will happen sooner or later a no show but i am happy as i am. I think cornish men are maybe more genuine and laid back about life and dont stress about meets.

"I must say i have never had a no show but i am quite new here. All the men i have met have been very nice and exactly what it says on the tin. I expect it will happen sooner or later a no show but i am happy as i am. I think cornish men are maybe more genuine and laid back about life and dont stress about meets. "

Same here (and also west country so maybe we do have the nicest guys!)

I have had a few cancellations, but only with a decent enough notice time so not an inconvenience.

I couldn't comprehend arranging 40 meets in a week! I was embarrassed when I had three in one day! (of course they did all turn up!)

"they werent my "boyfriends" so i dont see how telling them would help, i dont think there is a single guy on here who assumes you are only ever going to meet soley them.

"

you don't get the irony of what you are saying do you

» Add a new message to this topic