FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Verified

Verified

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have had a few messages and winks where when we look at the profile of the person it just says 'verified genuine profile' but you can't see who it is that verified it.

Why is this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We have had a few messages and winks where when we look at the profile of the person it just says 'verified genuine profile' but you can't see who it is that verified it.

Why is this?"

When you are verified you have the option of whether to show the verification or not.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"We have had a few messages and winks where when we look at the profile of the person it just says 'verified genuine profile' but you can't see who it is that verified it.

Why is this?

When you are verified you have the option of whether to show the verification or not."

Thank you

If it's says "Verified Genuine Profile" then they must have been verified by someone as you can't verify yourself. So most people will probably want others to know that they HAVE been verified, but may not wish for the ACTUAL wording of the verification to be on display on site for all to see, especially as these verifications often contain "juicy details" of the meet ups. Personally, I think it's enough to say that the profile is genuine (e.g. a couple IS an M/F couple and not a single male posing as one), and that the person(s) is genuine and decent, polite not pushy, etc. without going into much private stuff. Then again it IS a sex site, so if others want to, why not...? To each their own. Hope this was helpful to you.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I *think* that verifications from those who have left the site also are worded like this.

"I *think* that verifications from those who have left the site also are worded like this."

No they disappear completely.

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"I *think* that verifications from those who have left the site also are worded like this.

No they disappear completely. "

you keep the green tick tho

» Add a new message to this topic