FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > profile too long?

profile too long?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rownsuga1982 OP   Man  over a year ago

leicester

was just wondering if my profile seems too long, yes profile not my flexable friend.

thinking am i blabbering on too much and should cut it down, as i know people get bored of reading..or maybe its cus im a boring bstard..any feedback or piss taking appreciatied

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes and no; its too long for some and not for others but it has all the things that should be on a profile though for me, I prefer to know why someone cannot accommodate; if it doesn't say, I would be wary of contacting you. On the other hand you have already had a few meets, far more than many have for being on the site the same amount of time so I think that you have nothing to worry about

yeah it is too long, i honesty took one look and didnt read on

have a look at mine, i think its about the perfect length and easy on the eyes too

and the profile text aint too bad either lol im just joking but ive not really used any decent sized paragraphs on purpose.

for someone to read all of that they need to have a vested interest in your already and if someones taking a quick look first to see if its worth clicking on and reading your message then they are probally going to see way to much text and click back

had another read and most the stuff is good, but still a little too much info, why not look over everything negative and take it out, alot are things you would probally take for granted anyways and dont need mentioning

but really if you want everyone to read your profile bullet points and short paragraphes eg 2/3 lines together tops are usually the best at getting everything read,

you got decent pics and verifications so if you can trim it down i think it would make your profile get fully read much more

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

It took less than a couple of minutes to read, we personally don't see that as being too long. No profiles are just the rants that we swerve. With your veri's and the content of your profile you appear to be a decent guy and a thumbs up on your profile. Good luck and have plenty more fun !

I dont know if you have altered it since you posted but its good.

I like the paragraphs and its easy to read.

Good luck

"I dont know if you have altered it since you posted but its good.

Good luck "

It says he last logged on 12 hrs ago so his profile hasn't changed sine I read it this morning

aye its all good stuff in detail he's wrote,

but my point is that when you usually click on a profile and all you can see is loads of texts even when you scroll down a little bit, then you need a vested interest already to read it all, like we had one from this thread to read on

but if you had just seen an inbox from him (and another 20+ people) and didnt really see anything special from the yellow preview in your inbox on the message without clicking on it to read more, and you just saw the all the text,

chances are if the avatar hasnt got you wanting to see more i think it will be not read in many cases

leicester

"yeah it is too long, i honesty took one look and didnt read on

have a look at mine, i think its about the perfect length and easy on the eyes too

"

for a minute then i thought you were talking about your member lol

leicester

"yeah it is too long, i honesty took one look and didnt read on

and the profile text aint too bad either lol im just joking but ive not really used any decent sized paragraphs on purpose.

for someone to read all of that they need to have a vested interest in your already and if someones taking a quick look first to see if its worth clicking on and reading your message then they are probally going to see way to much text and click back"

i think most judge by your pics if they want to know more about someone.. i might have a look at doing your bullet point suggestion,,thanks for feedback dude

leicester

"I dont know if you have altered it since you posted but its good.

Good luck "

ive not since morning but thanks for the comment.

and wow..those eyes of yours x

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Once you get past the generic bits that are on most profiles and get to "you" good profile.

Personally I don't read past "can't accommodate" I don't care what the reason is, but I maybe in a minority.

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

"Once you get past the generic bits that are on most profiles and get to "you" good profile.

Personally I don't read past "can't accommodate" I don't care what the reason is, but I maybe in a minority."

Agree with you on that, sometimes the other party is genuine in their reason and respected but there are a lot that are just happy to be anon considering the trust you show them in inviting them to yours we think it's better befriending those equally trusting in us. It speaks volumes.

I loved the profile, and I only wish more guys would take the trouble to open up just that little bit more about themselves.

leicester

"I loved the profile, and I only wish more guys would take the trouble to open up just that little bit more about themselves.

"

why thankyou, you sexy biker chick

you mean apart from opening their zippers

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

a profile is as long or as short as you care to make it.....

mine is the right length for me, and contains the information i care to give...

I don't care if some think it too long, because at the end of the day... if spending 60 seconds more than you would normally do reading something is too long for them... they are not the people I am trying to attract in the first place.....

as long as it isn't bland and generic... stick to your guns...

» Add a new message to this topic